Veronica's Ascension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes you never knew with him. Though she was sure the woman would be broken in by the time the weekend arrived. She would be a compliant meal for her guests. She still needed four more cows for the herd.

The door to her room opened slowly. The scent of lilacs preceded the arrival of Andre. There was, however, another familiar scent. Her eyes darted up and, yes, in walked Charlotte, behind Andre. Her gaze fell on Veronica and a hiss escaped her mouth. Veronica was taken aback by this and glanced at Andre.

"She is recently risen, the turn did not...go well for her. It has taken this long to repair the damage, but she is still a little confused."

"What happened to her?" Veronica asked as she walked around her friend. She noticed no wounds, but there would not be any she hazarded. So, what went wrong?

"She turned before Daring did, and much like you and Andrew, she fed off of her until there was no way to bring Daring back. This snapped her mind and we have been starving her and feeding her, hoping to kickstart her brain. So far, she has come to the point where she no longer feels guilty. However, she feels you abandoned her." He said shaking his head.

"Is she... is she like me...otherwise?"

"No, not a Succubus. Right now, she is Nosferatu... madness consumes her, if we can't pull her from the path she is on, disfigurement and insanity will, for her, be normal."

"What can we do for her?"

"I have brought her to you, so that you can guide her back from madness. As a tie to her past, you can give her an anchor so she doesn't drift farther into madness."

"I sense there is an alternate reason for this also. You could have just destroyed her."

"Yes, the court wants you to know, you can heal her or destroy her. Either way, it is your responsibility"

"I see. Just another test then." She shook her head.

"Ah, ma petite... the tests will never end. You are my test, until you or I are destroyed." He chuckled, "We are nothing but predators, and we must always fight for what we have."

Veronica looked over at Charlotte. She reached out to her and Charlotte hissed at her like a feral cat. She walked up to creature, she hated to think of her like that, but that is what she was. Her hand out, trying to be as non-threatening as possible.

Charlotte kept her eyes on her and she moved closer. She crouched, not recognizing her old friend in any way, only seeing the woman who betrayed her. Suddenly she lunged, hands extending in claws. Veronica was off guard, but responded quickly.

Grabbing her wrists, Veronica swung her around and tossed her into wall. The impact shattered the sheetrock and cracked the stud in the wall. Charlotte lunged from the floor, her vampiric speed and strength astonishing to Andre.

"This is going to be a tough challenge. Whoever wins, the other will be destroyed. Good luck Veronica, in your first real challenge."

Veronica knew this needed to end quickly, and she tapped into the power she used when she first met the council. Andre would just have to understand. Focusing her will she reached out for the energy in the room. Drawing into herself, Charlotte staggered, a look of confusion on her face.

With the influx of energy, Veronica leaped upon Charlotte and pinned her to the floor. Grabbing the woman by the wrists and using her legs to pin her thighs, she struck at the exposed neck as Charlotte thrashed underneath her. Her teeth sank into the soft flesh, the blood though not fresh, tasted of power.

"Mon cher...do not drain her. Amaranth is taboo, even for Vampires, some things are sacrosanct. To take her life-force would mark you for destruction." Andre actually looked worried.

"But it tastes...it tastes so strong... I feel... like I can do anything!"

"S'il vous plaît mon précieux. Please my precious one...do not do this. I do not want to destroy you. I beg you."

Veronica looked at him as she placed her mouth on Charlotte's neck once more. Staring him down as she drank from her former friend. Her skin started to take on a reddish hue. Her eyes were sparkling and for the first time in his Vampiric life, Andre was scared.

She drained the woman dry and the power that infused her was intoxicating. She looked at Andre and all she saw was power. She reached out and started to draw on his power, like she had with the council.

His fear and his vampiric soul, slowly flowed into her. His fear ramped up even more as he felt the influence of her power. Her strength surprised him, her control of her power even more so.

His finger nails turned to claws, his fangs extended from his mouth and his eyes turned blood red. Before he could leap at her though, something crashed into him from behind and shoved into range of Veronica.

Chris stood there, a red glow surrounding him and his eyes had turned blood red. Andre knew real fear now. Her minions were sharing her power. This was unheard of, and if he did not escape and warn the council, she just might be able to destroy them. What exactly was this vampire? Then he felt teeth on his neck.

Hundreds of years of memories flashed through his mind, all his experiences, all his life fed her hunger. He knew then why Amaranth was forbidden, the drained vampire's knowledge was given to the other. They acquired their knowledge and training. Veronica was definitely going to be a force to reckon with.

As Andre fell to the floor, his body slowly turning to ash and the remaining dust flowing through the air on the slight breeze, Veronica felt the power course through her and the secrets, of her powers and of vampires opened her eyes and she lusted for more.