Veronica's Ascension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her fingers in and out of the tight little hole in time to her sucking of her clit. She looked up and saw Andre leave a hickey on her neck and then stand up. He opened his slacks and took Elise's hand, putting it inside his pants, she found his cock and pulled it out. She stroked it slowly as she watched the couple below her, and enjoyed the sensations of what was being done to her. She was lost in the lust of the moment. Something in her mind kept saying it was wrong, but the sensations over powered any guilt she might have had over her actions.

The next thing Elise knew, Andre was standing before her, and her hand was guiding his cock to her mouth. He tasted salty, and his throbbing member was thick, hot and hard. The spongy head of his penis felt good in her mouth, the fingers in her pussy felt really good. The discomfort she had felt when her hymen broke was replaced by waves of pleasure as her first ever orgasm started to build in her body.

Andre's hands grasped her by the back of her head. His fingers twining in her hair. He pulled her head back until just the tip of his cock was in her mouth and then he pulled her down until it touched the back of her throat, causing her to gag a little.

The mouth on her clit drove her to suck harder on this cock in her mouth. What she lacked in skills, she made up for in enthusiasm. He bobbed her head up and down on his member, her tongue naturally licking his shaft as it moved in and out of her mouth and throat.

Every time it pushed into her throat, she gagged a little less. She naturally knew to breathe through her nose and soon was taking all eight inches into her mouth. She could taste the salty pre-cum oozing out of the tip of his cock. Her pussy spasmed on the fingers fucking her so well. Her clit throbbed between the skillful lips sucking on it and the wave of pleasure washed over her like a tsunami. Her juices erupted out of her like Melissa did, all over Veronica's face.

She felt herself weaken, like the energy was being sucked out of her body. She fell back on the couch, her body going limp as the two Vampires looked down at her and smiled. Veronica took Andre in her mouth and sucked him slowly. She built up his desire and soon he was fucking her face. She grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled hard into her mouth. His cock resting down her throat. Luckily, she lost the need to breathe when she became undead. She held him there, flexing her throat muscles, milking his cock as she stuck a finger in his ass and massaged his prostate. Soon he was cumming down her throat and sighing in satisfaction.

-------------------------------------------------

She looked over at Elise and watched her breasts rise and fall with her breathing. Andre was going to let her sleep until the club closed and then they would get her back to her sorority house. They were still trying to decide who else to add to the menu. Veronica wanted to add Amber, but Andre was explicit in the fact she was off limits, for now.

Veronica scanned the crowd, looking for someone else delectable. None of the men out there caught her interest. Neither did any of the women. Veronica decided to take Elise back to her sorority and then do her own hunting in the house.

She went to sit at the bar and just feed slowly off the lust flowing through the club. Doing it this way was not as satisfying, but it had no chance of killing anyone by accident. She supposed that was why it was not as fulfilling. No risk of death, no skirting the edge of danger, being caught or the threat of destruction.

Hours later it was time to take the young woman home. She was wobbly and had to be supported. Chris was happy to do the job, and took liberties groping the poor girl. Veronica really did not care. Soon she would have the girl living in her home and using her as snack food.

She watched as Chris escorted them to the vehicle which was parked in the alley behind the club. He looked at Veronica and he opened the back of the SUV. She just looked at him curiously. He lay Elise face down in the back of the SUV with her legs hanging out of the back. He lifted up her skirt and smiled when he noticed she had no panties.

Veronica grinned, as she had the panties in her purse, keeping them as a nice trophy. She continued watching as Chris lifted the skirt up and onto the young woman's back. He knelt behind her and pulled her ass cheeks apart and moved in to lick her virgin ass. His tongue probed her little brown star. A moan escaped the young woman, purely reflex as her heart beat did not speed up enough to indicate a state of awakening.

Chris licked her and lubed up her ass hole with his saliva. He opened his slacks and fished out his cock. It was not long, but it was very thick, a good three inches around. He stood and lifted her hips and adjusting her to a kneeling position in the vehicle. He pushed her ass down until all he had to do was lift up on his toes and line up his cock with her rectum. She moaned and moved a little as the tip of his cock pressed into her hole.

His cock was not completely hard yet and he stroked his cock up and down the crack of her ass. The wait was intoxicating to him, and soon his cock was extremely stiff. He spit in his hand and coated the tip. He pressed the tip into her slowly. It spread her open, her moans getting louder. Still not awake yet, he pressed more firmly until his soft head contracted with the pressure of her tight opening and finally popped past the muscular ring. He groaned at the snugness of her ass, and she moaned in pain, but still did not wake.

Chris slowly moved in and out of her tight passage. Her muscles involuntarily squeezing and massaging his cock, practically milking him as he picked up the pace. Soon he was actually fucking her ass, reaming her like he was fucking her pussy. Her moans became louder and pain filled as she started waking up. Veronica was feeding off of the lust, absorbing it into her system. She kept Elise from waking up by draining her of her strength.

Chris thrust into her like a man possessed and his grunts became ragged. His balls slapped against her pussy, making an enticing sound. Veronica knelt on the ground next to couple and slipped her hand under Elise's thighs. She proceeded to slip her fingers into the hot wet cunt, first with just two. She could feel Chris' rod through the thin membrane separating her ass from her pussy. She added a third finger and stroked Elise's cervix. Her hips ground back to pull more of her fingers into her tight hole.

She could feel Chris' cock expanding and pulsing. Soon he was cuming into her ass. He shot rope after rope of cum into her. Soon it was oozing out of her and running down over her pussy. He pulled out waited for Veronica to finish. She was sated, for the moment and helped him turn Elise around. They pulled her to a sitting position.

Chris pulled her down and pinched her nose, causing her mouth to open. He slid his cock into her mouth and used it to clean himself off. He chuckled when he thought of her waking up and wondering what that tangy taste was. It was one of the reasons Veronica chose him. He was expendable and no one would notice his disappearance. Too many people knew of his predilections and would not miss him. He was a good source of sexual energy.

They straightened her clothes and put her in the back seat. Chris got behind the wheel and drove them to the college. Finding the sorority house, they pulled around to the back and pulled her out of the car. Veronica knocked on the back door, her vampire senses detecting someone in the kitchen.

A young woman answered the door. She was about five foot three and dressed in a skimpy pink nighty. He dirty blonde hair was damp as if from a shower. The nighty hugged her body from the dampness. It pressed against her nubile body, framing her breasts and her hips.

She had lovely b cups and fairly wide hips. She radiated sex, and desire. "Can I help you?"

"We have brought you a present." Veronica said and pointed to Elise.

"Oh shit, what happened to her?"

"She seemed to have been drinking too much tonight. We brought her back here."

"Quick, bring her inside before the house mother finds her like this. She will be kicked out if she is caught in this state." She helped Chris bring her into the house. "You can't be here. Can you help me miss?"

Veronica nodded and took Elise's other arm and they brought her upstairs as quietly as possible. The young woman led them to a room on the third floor. She opened the door and the room looked like a teenage girl's room, not a college girl's room. Frilly lace curtains, stuffed animals and fantasy art posters, fairies and unicorns filled the room.

As they put her on the bed, Veronica turned to the girl "Well, at least I could introduce myself to you." She smiled "I am Veronica, and you are?"

"Oh...heh" she giggled "My name is Alice. Pleased to meet you." She held out her hand and Veronica took it, shaking it.

"How old are you dear?"

"I turned nineteen last week." She said, blushing as Veronica looked her up and down.

"Happy birthday sweetie." She leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek.

Again, Alice blushed. Veronica moved close to her and put her arms around the girl. Alice was an inch or two taller and Veronica looked up at her. Alice looked away shyly and Veronica took that moment to look down and kiss the girl on her cleavage. She felt her nipples harden against her chest. She sighed as Veronica kissed her way down her cleavage, pulling her top of her nighty down allowing access to her bare breasts.

Alice sighed deeply and pressed her chest out as if begging Veronica to suck on her tits. Veronica obliged her. Taking one of her nipples in her mouth, a hand going down her back and cupping her ass.

"Oh, shit... Veronica... we can't... the house mother... ohhh... uuhh... damn..."

"She won't hear us." She whispered into Alice's ear. Her tongue darted out and licked her ear. Alice shuddered and moaned.

Alice threw her arms around Veronica's neck and tilted her head back. Veronica kissed the side of her neck under the ear, her soft lips moving slowly down her skin. Every so often she would lick her skin and send shivers down Alice's spine. She caressed the young girl's back with her hands, barely touching her skin and sending tendrils of her power into her. She could smell the arousal of this girl; her moans filled the room. Veronica could hear Chris walking into the room, but Alice could not hear him. She was so focused on what Veronica was doing to her, she had no idea what else was going on around her.

Veronica kissed her on the lips and drew her lust to the surface. She pushed the top of the nighty down off of her shoulders and revealed her breasts. Bending her head down she resumed sucking on those hard nipples like earlier. Chris came up behind them and finished pulling the nighty down her body and it bundled around her feet.

Alice felt a second set of lips and they were kissing the back of her neck, and she was lost in the sensations of her neck and nipples being kissed and licked. She didn't care what was happening, she just didn't want it to stop.

Hands parted her ass cheeks and she felt a tongue licking down the center of them, it toyed with her hole and she moaned. No one had ever done that to her. It felt dirty and exciting, she never even thought to wonder who it was. She felt her little hole getting wetter and liquid ran out of her tight pussy.

Veronica moved down her body, slowly going to her knees as she kissed her stomach, the top of her abdomen and ran her tongue down her skin until she came to the start of her young cunt. She used her hands to part her lips and reveal her little nub. It stuck out a little bit, but it was starting to engorge with the blood flow. She sucked slowly on it, treating it like it was a small penis. She licked it and nibbled on it.

"uuhh... oh damn it... lick my little clitty... oh my... you are biting it and it feels... oh feels... sooo good. I am so close, close to, to ah...cumming. Oh God, that tongue in my ass. What are you all doing to me. Ahh the feelings, overwhelming. It never feels this good when I play with my little pussy."

The tongue left her ass and then hands went around her body, they grasped her little tits and squeezed them gently. The person groping her, stepped closer and she felt a hairy chest against her back and a hard penis pressed into the crack of her ass.

"No... I can't do that... oh lord, I am a virgin..."

Chris chuckled and pressed his cock harder against her ass. He pinched her nipples and pulled gently, eliciting another moan from the girl.

"Why does this feel so good? Oh, what you are doing to me is painful yet arousing."

Veronica slid a finger into the wet pussy under her lips. She slowly probed the tight canal and found the thin membrane that protected her pussy. Veronica stood up and grabbed the girl behind her thighs and lifted her up slightly. Alice marveled at the woman's strength. She parted her legs and wrapped them around the woman's waist. Her eyes opened wide as she felt the penis press into her soft lips.

"Please no... I can't... oohhh"

Veronica took a nipple into her mouth and sucked and nibbled on it. The sensations made the girl writhe. Chris pushed his throbbing member past her lips and up into her tight wet canal. He burst through her hymen and she screamed. Blood flowed around his thick cock along with her juices. He thrust into her until the pain receded and the pleasure started to grow. She felt exquisite as she gripped his cock involuntarily squeezing it with her pussy muscles.

"Oh... the pain... oh Jesus... it feels so good... so filling... oh my, he is moving now... oh shit... this is sex? Oh my god. No wonder they do not want us to experience this... it would be all we think about!"

Veronica smiled and started to laugh. Oh, this girl would make an excellent addition. She started bouncing the girl up and down on Chris' cock. She could feel him getting close, she bounced the girl faster up and down. No need to worry about hurting Chris, since becoming a ghoul he could not feel pain in the conventional sense.

"Okay... I think I am cuming... oh god, is this what it feels like? Oh please... please don't let it stop."

Veronica kissed her on the lips, her tongue going into her mouth. She reached over with one of her hands and stroked the girl's clit as she held her up for Chris to use. She felt the girl thrash as her orgasm crashed through her body. She squirted all over Veronica's hand, puddling on the floor.

Chris was speeding up his thrusting, his orgasm rapidly approaching. He grabbed her hips and made a last lunge deep into her and filled her womb over and over again with his hot sperm. It oozed down her legs and puddled on the floor.

"Oh, that was delicious Chris." Veronica's eyes were a light with the power she had absorbed. "We will invite these two ladies to join us this weekend. I am sure we can convince them to stay with us."

They brought Alice to her room and lay her down. Veronica bent over her and kissed her on the forehead. "We are going to have such a lovely time together my dear. Sleep well."

----------------------------------------------

As they walked down the stairs, a woman was standing there waiting for them. She looked to be in her late 30s or early 40s. Her long blonde hair flowed off her shoulders and framing her breasts, which were of average size, probably a C-cup and very round. Her nightgown was partially revealed by the flannel robe she was wearing. She had narrow hips and long legs. She was probably about 5' 2" maybe 5' 4". Overall, she was pretty, but her demeanor was that of an overbearing, very strict matron

"What do you think you are doing in this house? Who are you?" her voice was demanding, but still low enough not to disturb the rest of the household.

Chris walked up to her. "What are you doing, sir?" she hissed at him. Her back straightening. Her eyes filled with anger and just a hint of fear.

"We were just leaving, I hope you have a pleasant evening." Veronica waved her off and gestured for Chris to move to the door.

"Not so fast young lady. What were you doing here? I will call the authorities. Maybe a night at the police station will teach you manners."

Veronica turned to her and glared. Her eyes flashed red and her fangs sprang out. A long hiss escaped and she lunged forward.

"Manners are for the weak." She said as she grabbed the woman by shoulders, in a move so quick neither the woman nor Chris even saw her close the distance.

The woman looked at her in abject terror as the smell of urine filled the air.

"It seems you have no manners either, you have soiled yourself and the floor." Veronica said as she chuckled at the woman, there was no mirth in it though, only menace.

The woman's mouth hung open in a silent scream. Veronica bent over and placed her mouth on the woman's neck. She slowly and cruelly pierced the flesh and dug into the artery. Slowly she pulled the blood from her body, stretching out the horror. She licked the wound closed and pulled her head back. She stared at the woman, whose eyes went wide when she saw Veronica's blood-stained mouth.

"You taste very good my dear. I think I will keep you, open you like a fine red wine whenever I am entertaining guests." She stared into her eyes and lunged one last time, feeding off the fear rolling from this woman in waves, the blood adding a flavor that was so arousing. Soon the woman fainted and Veronica handed her off to Chris.

"Put her in the car. When we get her home, to the basement she goes. Do with her what you will, but I want her alive. Her blood is exquisite, she really will be a drink that the others will love."

Chris packed the woman into the back of the vehicle. As she lay there, he took out his knife and cut her clothes from her body. Once she was naked he rooted around in the back for bindings and came up with some zip ties.

He bound her right wrist to her right ankle and repeated the process on her left side too. Then he connected the wrists behind her back. Wadding up her sliced panties, he shoved them in her mouth and tied them in place with the belt from her robe. When she woke, at least she would not be thirsty, what with her pissed soak panties in her mouth.

Satisfied with his handiwork, he climbed into the front of the car after closing the rear hatch. Veronica was in the back seat already, seemingly lost in thought.

"Ma'am, are we going home or do you want to find another to add to the collection?"

"No Chris, we are fine. Let's get home and plan for the weekend. We have to break in our new guest and prepare the girls for the arrival of the Prince of the City." She looked out the window to the skyline of the city.

"Will Andre be there this time, or is he busy again, leaving you to entertain the Prince on your own again?"

"Careful Chris, Andre would as soon gut you as look at you. He does tend to be a tad jealous. As to your question, no, he will be there...this time."

"Very well Ma'am." He put the vehicle in gear and they sat in silence for about 10 minutes, until the woman in the back woke up.

From her muffled screams, she was trying to voice her dislike of the taste of her soiled panties. Chris and Veronica chuckled silently to themselves, neither noticing the reaction of the other. Though they enjoyed the bitch's discomfort for the next 20 minutes.

Arriving home, Veronica left Chris to attend to the woman. She went upstairs and sprawled out on her bed. Andre was supposed to be back by now. Supposedly he had a surprise for her. She suddenly became pouty, something she had not done since becoming a vampire.

She lay there for what seemed like moments, but when she looked at the clock was one and a half hours. She could hear the screams of the woman, Chris was probably using their variety of toys and implements on her. Although he could just be raping her.