Veronica's Awakening

Story Info
Veronica finds the world is not as it seems.
9.1k words
4.61
3.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. The world in this story is nothing like our real world. If you have a problem with the believability of the story due to "that would not work in the real world" attitude, just go to another story. If you can suspend disbelief then I hope you enjoy this story, As always, comments positive or negative are welcome, just refer to the comment about our world vs this world problems.

-----------------------

Veronica was all dressed up for a night on the town. Her short red hair set off her beautiful green eyes. The black dress was short and stylish, the fabric slit up the left hip showing lots of luscious leg. The front was a deep V that almost made it to her belly button, the opening left little to the imagination as her perfect breasts were half revealed.

A new club had opened up downtown, it was called La Morsure, and rumor had it, that even though there was a Goth crowd there, it was definitely high end Goth. The well to do and powerful in town were said to have been there opening night. Some celebrities had been seen going in recently too. She and a few friends were heading down to check it out.

She applied just a touch of make-up and a hint of perfume and finished up the ensemble with sheer black stockings with a maroon garter to hold them up. She was feeling adventurous and decided as she could not wear a bra; panties were right out too. She giggled at the thought of "accidentally" flashing someone tonight. The idea actually got her a little wet also.

The other ladies arrived and oohed and ahhed over their wardrobe. Daring had dark brown hair and it hung to the middle of her back. Her light blue dress was sheer and showed off her breasts, she too was not wearing a bra, but she had white stockings and brazenly red lipstick, she was shorter than Veronica and smaller in many ways, but they complimented each other's look. She used five inch heals to make her a little taller than her friend.

The third in the group was Charlotte, the shortest by far and BLONDE. Yes with capital letters. She had had some enhancements done, though she didn't look fake. She went for a stunning red dress, sheer red stockings and four inch pumps. She was envious of Veronica's natural good looks and part of her desired Veronica.

Veronica finished getting ready by slipping on stylish black pumps, off-setting Daring's shoes by two inches. Veronica did not consciously know it, but she had to be the alpha female when they went out, and both other women automatically became submissive around her. Though it never entered their conscious minds.

They went out and got into Charlotte's BMW and went down to the club. Parking was atrocious, but the club had a valet on duty. The three women exited the vehicle and heads turned. Male and female checked them out. One of the bouncers stepped forward.

"I am sorry ladies...private engagement tonight." He said to them, though turning them away, he brazenly checked them out. A figure, stepped out of the shadows from the foyer and approached them.

"Brutus, are you turning away my guests?" the man said as he approached. He was tall, around six foot four. Lean, with broad shoulders and short dark hair. His face was framed in a dark mustache and goatee. His piercing blue eyes wandered over the ladies, as if in passing. His black slacks and cerulean blue silk shirt hugged his body, but still gave him graceful freedom of movement. The only oddity in his attire...the shoes...he wore, of all things, black sneakers. Yet on him, it worked.

"No sir, I did not recognize them...and I do not believe they are on the list." Brutus stammered.

"They are now." The man said in a low tone, his eyes never leaving the ladies, and the smile never left his face.

He extended a hand to Veronica, somehow knowing she was the leader of the group. "I am Andre, and you will be my guests this evening at La Morsure." A hint of French accent came through when he spoke to them.

"La Morsure?" Charlotte asked...."What does it mean?"

He smiled at Charlotte, and Veronica thought she saw something in that smile, but she could not place it. "It means, The Bite..." and he laughed. "You will see why when you enter." He motioned for the ladies to precede him into the club. "After you, mon cheri ceux"

He followed close behind the women. Though his eyes never left Veronica, he took in the sight of all three. They were lovely ladies and would be wonderful additions to his coterie.

The foyer was bland, black walls with no decoration. A glass door was all that separated them from the club inside, red light played throughout the club, but no sound passed the door. The door slid open when the ladies approached and the noise from the music assaulted their ears. It was a deep rhythmic tone, and though it seemed to repeat, it was not boring. Soon they were swaying to the beat, the sights of the other people in the club dancing was intoxicating. There were even gilded cages spaced evenly where women or men danced, in various stages of undress.

"This room," Andre said to Veronica "Is Haqim's playground. There are three other rooms, Tartarus, Elysium, and Dante's Inferno. Not my idea, I just run the club, but the owner decided to play on your....I mean, on pop culture from ages past." His voice carried the humor he was trying to express, but there was something more hidden in the depths of the message.

As they walked through the room, there was a large mural on the wall. It depicted some kind of story. Daring leaned into Andre "What is that mural about?"

"That my dear is an origin story. The owner of this establishment is a fan of what you would call, RPGs or Role Playing Games. He also loves the Vampire myths. So he commissioned the story of Caine, slayer of his brother, and cursed by God to be the first Vampire." Andre chuckled. "Most people do not ask, they just admire and move on. It is nice to see you ladies are not only beautiful, but inquisitive."

"All the rooms have some kind of story behind them. Would you ladies like to dance, or would you prefer to enter the VIP area first?"

The women looked at each other and nodded. "VIP area of course" Veronica told him. "The night is young and we can dance later." She said with a smile.

Andre led the way up some stairs to the balcony over-looking the dance floor. The area was encased in glass, like that of the foyer doors, the light bathed the room in a soft red glow, the music was piped in through the speakers, but the noise of the crowd could not penetrate. There was a bottle of Chablis Rose chilling on ice. It was dated 1866. He gestured for the ladies to have a seat on the large horse-shoe couch, which gave them an unobstructed view of the dance floor. He poured them each a glass, serving Veronica last and his fingers slid across hers as he released the glass to her.

Sparks seemed to penetrate her skin at his touch. Her breathing deepened and her face flushed. Her friends did not notice anything of the exchange. They were too busy pointing and giggling at a couple below them, who did not know that they could be observed from above.

The woman below them had dark brown hair and wore a low cut maroon dress that revealed all her assets, the man's hand was currently squeezing her right breast as they kissed. Her right hand was busy stroking his hard cock outside his pants. They were in a corner booth under the VIP room, but the floors were transparent. The couple had privacy from the rest of the club though and were taking advantage of it.

"The floors are one. way glass, all they see is their reflection above them. It is why we do not light this room directly." Andre said chuckling.

The women stared intently as the brunette held the man's cock at attention and then bent down to take it in her mouth. Daring watched intently, not realizing what she was doing and her hand slid up her own thigh and started to play with her pussy as she watched the scene below her. Charlotte took another sip of her drink and could not tear her eyes away from the couple. The woman's head bobbed up and down on the long shaft, her hand cupping his balls. The man undid the back of her dress and pushed it down off of her shoulders, revealing her large breasts. He took a breast in each hand and roughly mauled them as she continued to deep throat him. Her hands went under him to grip his ass cheeks and she seemed to be pulling herself down on him as the sucked his member deep into her mouth.

One of his hands left her breast and grabbed her by the back of the head. His fingers intertwining in her hair and he moved her head up and down on his cock as his head tilted back. The women could see the lust on his face, Veronica heard a sound to her left and turned in time to see Daring slide two fingers into her exposed cunt. Charlotte was moaning and her hand was just starting to explore her own pussy.

Veronica could not bring herself to say anything. She just watched her friends masturbate while watching a strange couple have sex below them. She was startled when a warm hand caressed her neck. It felt so good when it started massaging her. She turned to see Andre looking at her. The lust in his eyes burned into her. She moved into him and their lips met. Her tongue seemed to find his automatically, as they dueled in a passionate kiss, she felt something sharp scrape her tongue. However his hand on her breast distracted her from that, as his talented fingers teased her flesh and toyed with her nipple.

She moaned into his mouth, his other hand going to the back of her head and taking her by the hair, he tilted her head back and kissed her neck. The sensation of his lips along the side of her neck caused her pussy to moisten. His hand left her breast and caressed down her stomach, across her thigh until it reached the hem of her dress. Her eyes widened, what was she doing? She had a man at home, but this was overpowering. His lips drove her crazy and his hand moving up her thigh felt so good. She found herself spreading her legs, giving him access to her treasure. She heard more moans next to her, and turned her head as Andre sucked on her neck.

Daring was leaning back on the couch, Charlotte's left hand stroking Daring's inner thigh, while her right hand was between her own legs. Both friends still had their eyes on the couple below them. Daring was mauling her own breasts, sometime earlier she had pulled the top of her dress down and revealed her breasts. The skirt of her dress had been bunched up around her waist, the fabric more of belt now that anything else.

Veronica was shocked when Charlotte moved off the couch and knelt between Daring's legs. Spreading them wide she bent forward and kissed her thighs, first by the knee then alternating from right to left and moving slowly upwards, until her face hovered over her destination. Daring grabbed Charlotte by the head with both hands and pulled her into her wet pussy. Charlotte moaned and kissed her pouting lips, her tongue probing between them and lapping at the nectar that was flowing from her dripping cunt.

Veronica was brought back to her situation when she felt fingers probing between her own lips. A loud moan escaped her as he deftly inserted two fingers into her. She thrust her hips up to receive his digits. His thumb played with her clit as he massaged her womb with the inserted fingers. They reached all the way in and played with her cervix. She moaned louder and moved her hips to fuck the fingers he had buried in her. She felt a sharp pain on her neck and then her mind exploded in one of the strongest orgasms she had experienced in a while. Her left hand held Andre's head against her neck as her right hand gripped his and pushed and pulled his hand, assisting him in finger fucking her. A scream was ripped from her throat as her second orgasm coursed through her body. The room started to swim, she fell back on the couch and closed her eyes, riding the waves of pleasure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veronica woke up slowly. Her neck was sore, as was her pussy. What had she got up to last night? She remembered entering the club with the girls and some dancing, but everything else was a blur. Speaking of blur, her eyes were sensitive and it seemed extremely dark for morning. She reached over and grabbed her phone. Fifteen missed calls and twenty messages from Andrew! She looked at the time, fuck it was 9pm! She was confused, had she slept the whole day away?

She dragged herself out of bed, her legs were rubbery and she had a horrible headache. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her neck was bruised and her tits were covered in bite marks. Her tits? Damn she never slept in the nude! What the hell had gone on?

She stumbled to the bathroom, started the hot water for a bath, and then went down to the kitchen, she was hungry and thirsty. Going through the fridge she grabbed a coke and some left over Chinese food. Then she saw the bottle of wine.

Fuck it. She thought, and grabbed the wine, putting the coke back. She popped the cork and tossed the Chinese in the microwave. Two minutes later she was easing herself into the tub. She slowly ate the noodles and chicken, drank the red wine from the bottle and lay back in the hot, sudsy water and tried to relax. She thought back to that night and tried to remember all that had happened, but nothing would come to her. She heard the front door open and slam, which brought her out of her reverie.

"Veronica!" a male voice shouted. Well, her boyfriend Andrew had just come in.

"Upstairs in the bath love!" she shouted back to him.

Moments passed and she heard him climbing the stairs. The bathroom door opened and there he stood, with a worried look on his face.

"Are you okay, we have been trying to reach you for three days!" worry and fear filled his voice.

Her jaw dropped, "Three days? It was just last night that I saw you. Before I went out with the girls!"

"No love, that was three days ago." He told her.

"Becca?" she asked, a worried tone creeping into her voice.

"She is with my mom. Who is staving off questions as to where her mother is. I will call and let them know you are okay." He told her. "You are okay, right?"

"I don't know, I have a headache and can't remember the past three days." She knew she should feel worried, but as the moments passed all she felt was hungry. She looked up at Andrew, it was like she could hear his heart beat. She could see his pulse beat in the arteries of his neck. She slowly got out of the bath tub.

Andrew looked at her. Her beauty always struck him, and he knew he was lucky to have her in his life. She looked okay, a bruise on her neck...what the fuck happened to her breasts! He was about to say something, but suddenly she was there kissing him. Her hand reaching between his legs. She felt him stiffen in her grip.

"I missed you it seems, and you appear to miss me too." She whispered to him. Their eyes met and all he wanted to do was take her to bed and make love to her. She guided him to the bedroom, and pulled him over to the bed. Forcing him to sit on the bed, she removed his shirt, kissing his neck, running her tongue along his carotid artery. She kissed down his chest, all the while unbuckling his belt, then unzipping his pants. She reached in and gripped his now fully erect member. It was so hot in her hand, she knelt down between his legs and sat on her heels. Her legs were spread and she grasped his erection in both hands. When he looked down at her, she looked like she was praying with his cock between her hands.

It was an extremely erotic view. She pushed him back until he was laying on the bed, and then he felt her lips kissing his swollen head. Her hands could barely wrap themselves around his girth. Oral was usually a challenge for her, and he had to pleasure her first most times, until she could ignore the size of his cock and go down on him. This, with her initiating, was a pleasant surprise for him. Her tongue probed his urethra, teasing his penile hole. The salty taste of his precum made her wet. She licked the head slowly, savoring the heat emanating from his turgid cock. She looked down at the long thick shaft in her hands, she could see his pulse beating in the thick vein. A red haze filled her view. She opened her mouth and took him deep inside her.

Her tongue flattened on the underside of his cock, she lowered her head slowly, his member sliding down her throat. His moans of ecstasy filling the room. His hands went to the back of her head, gripping it tightly as she deep throated him. She flexed her throat muscles, massaging him from the inside. He squirmed a bit as her teeth grazed his flesh, but the sucking she was doing took his mind off of that pain. She pushed his legs up into the air. His feet ended up on her shoulders. She ran her fingers down the exposed part of his shaft and across his taint. Her hunger got the better of her and as she reached his anus and slid her finger deep into his ass, massaging his prostate, she bit gently into his shaft.

He felt a sharp pain on his cock as he felt her finger invade his ass. Then the pain gave way to a euphoric sensation. His head felt light, his orgasm fast approaching. Her blowjobs never felt this good, he was in heaven.

She could feel his balls swelling, getting ready to spill his seed in her mouth. Her teeth pierced his flesh but it was unsatisfying. She removed her mouth from his cock and tilted her head, she took his shaft in her mouth sideways and sank her teeth into the vein on his cock, while working the head of his cock with her left hand. His moans got louder and his back arched, she slipped a second finger into his ass and milked him while she drank the blood oozing from his cock. Her body felt energized, he was jerking under her, then she felt his sperm shoot from his cock onto the palm of her hand as she kept squeezing and rubbing the head with her semen covered hand. He kept cumming as she drank his blood, her hunger starting to ebb. His movements slowed as she drank him down. Her headache abated, her pain went away, and she continued to suckle at his shaft until it started to shrink.

Soon it was soft in her hands, and his skin felt cold to the touch. She had no idea how long she stayed there lapping at his blood. Suddenly she came to her senses. He wasn't moving! She jumped up and glanced at the clock, three fucking hours, she had been between his legs for three fucking hours. She looked down at him, or more to the point, his body. His skin was blue, the wound on his cock was bloodless.

"What the fuck have I done!" she exclaimed

"You have fed, mon cher." A strangely familiar voice said, from behind her.

"Who the fuck are you!" she yelled as she turned around.

He looked her in the eye and said "rappelles toi" and her memories came flooding back. She staggered to the bed. "What did you do to me?"

"I have brought you over. You are one of us, mon cher. You are un vampire." He pronounced it Vahm-peer.

"But, Vampires are not real!" she started to swoon.

"Oh mon petit tresor. We are very real. All will be explained soon. Right now, we need to clean this up. I am truly sorry, I meant to be here sooner and help you on your first feed. If I had we could have avoided this." He gestured at Andrew's body.

"Also, I am afraid Veronica, your regular life is going to cease as you know it. Veronica must die here with Andrew." He told her.

"How did you know his name? I do not recall telling you about him. The memories are fuzzy, but that part I know to be true." She looked at his quizzically.

"When I came in, you were saying his name while you knelt between his legs and caressing his skin." Andre said in a wistful voice.

"So what is going to happen next?" she asked, a bit embarrassed that he had witnessed that.