Veronica's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will find a body to take your place, and set up a will for you, to take care of your child. Then we will burn this house to the ground and no one will know how the two of you died. We have people in various places in the city who will help cover this up." He looked at her intently. "You can never see your daughter again. Unless you decide to turn her when she is older. That is a choice many take, but it never works out in the end. Remember that."

--------------------------------------------

It had been three weeks since Veronica's transformation. She spent most of the time watching her daughter from afar. Andrew's mother was taking good care of her, and Veronica and Andrew's funeral service was very touching. Now she was summoned to Andre's club. She was going to meet someone important. Andre wanted her to wear the outfit she had worn when they first met.

As she put on the clothes, it struck her that she had not seen her friends since that night. Charlotte and Daring had been missing, and she had not really tried to find them. She looked in the mirror and wondered about the stories, where vampires did not cast reflections. Yet there she was. There was so much to ask Andre, but he kept putting her off, telling her "En temps voulu....in due time." At first his accent and his words were enticing, but now...GAH! How she hated to hear that phrase.

Her black dress hugged her curves, the four inch heels drew attention to her shapely legs, though she did away with the bright red lipstick and went with the maroon. This whole being dead thing did nothing for her complexion, though her color came back when she fed. For the past two days though, she had not been allowed to feed, and the hunger was almost unbearable. Andre had been teasing her sexually also, but just when she was close to cumming, he would stop. Something about starving all her hungers. Well, she hoped that ended tonight. She let her short red hair hang down. It was just long enough to put up, but it was not up when she met Andre, so down it stayed.

She exited the front door of her new home, out the in the suburbs, Bay Minette to be exact. The club was in Mobile, but Andre did not want her living where people might recognize her. As she started down the walk and went to her car, she noticed a limousine pulling up. Was that a fucking Rolls Royce? As it stopped, Brutus got out of the driver's side and opened the rear passenger door. Andre exited the car and looked...silly? No, not on him, dashing and intriguing. Anyone else would have looked silly. His long black hair was pulled back in a ponytail. He wore a maroon jacket, a white silk shirt with ruffles, black pantaloons with maroon hose, black leather shoes with about three inch heels, and a black cane with a silver wolf's head pommel.

There was something in his eyes, when she looked at him and their gazes met, she got all wet. Every fucking time.

"Mon Cher, we must be off. Can't keep the Prince waiting." He offered her his hand and guided her into the back of the limo.

"Who is this Prince? And if you say: En temps voulu, I am going to shove my fingers into your eyes!" she ended with a growl.

Andre looked at her and laughed. "Tonight is your initiation into the Flock. You will either be accepted by the Prince of the City or you will be destroyed."

She looked at him for a moment and decided he was not joking. "Why would I not be accepted? And why destroyed?" her tone contained more than a hint of worry.

"The prince must be consulted on all humans who are to be turned." He actually blushed on the next part. "I did not think he would deny me the request, so I turned you and then asked forgiveness." He looked at her, rather embarrassed.

"Oh great...because you could not keep your teeth to yourself, I have to pay." She punched him in the sternum. He smiled at her and brushed his chest as if to clean some lint off where she had hit him. "And that my darling is why I wanted to turn you so badly. Beautiful, witty and strong. You are a rare woman, and would be an asset to our coterie. He will see that, and acquiesce to my request. I know it." His face showed his hope, his eyes told another story. He was worried, for her.

They rode in silence for the remainder of the trip. Forty-five minutes later they pulled up to the club. There was no one outside and a formal sign stood in front of the door:

CLOSED FOR PRIVATE AFFAIR

Brutus let them out at the front door and pulled the Limo around to the back. Andre opened the door for Veronica and they entered the special foyer for the second time in her life, or the first time in her death. She was not sure about the grammar now.

There were no lights in the club. Her eyes were now quick to become accustomed to the dark. She could see as good in pitch black as she could in a dimly lit room. Stepping forward the doors slid open, but no sounds assaulted her. She could make out people sitting at tables facing the stage, but it was as if they were all mannequins. Not a move was made as they entered. Suddenly a blood red spotlight illuminated the stage and there were three...for the lack of a better term...thrones on the stage. In the middle one sat a woman. Her skin was as dark as ebony. Her hair was an even length all around except for the bangs and she was dressed as Cleopatra from ancient times. There were people behind her, guards Veronica assumed. But they wore helmets in the shape of different animal heads. They were all male, as they were naked from the waist to the shoulders. They carried large spears and they were dark skinned like the woman.

Andre led her to the stage. "My prince," he directed his statement to the woman on the throne. "I bring into your presence our...my newest childer, Veronica. She is a scholar and a warrior." He said as he bowed to her and moved aside leaving Veronica to meet the woman's stare.

"Do you know who I am...child?" the woman asked.

Veronica felt the weight of the stare. "The Prince of the city, and I believe you are also Cleopatra..." she said, happy that her voice had not cracked.

The woman's right eyebrow raised. "Very good. And up until a few weeks ago, you thought Vampires were a myth to scare children with, correct?"

Veronica could feel the power emanating from the Prince and nodded her head. "Yes, yes I did." Again surprised that her voice stayed strong under the invisible assault of power that washed over her.

Cleopatra looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Interesting." Was the only thing she said. She raised her right hand and Andre stepped forward.

"We are going to test your powers, unlike your tales of old, or even spun by your more prolific authors in modern times, a Vampires powers are mostly unique to certain individuals." He started explaining to her. "Things you should know," his fingers ticked off each point as he made them. "You are not susceptible to holy water or items. Yes a stake through the heart will kill you, it will kill anyone. You need blood to survive, but some of us feed on other things as well, emotions, strong emotions. We can cross water, and you can see your own reflection in any surface that reflects an image. Sunlight burns, badly, but won't kill us, as we can merge with the ground. Lastly, we are faster and stronger than humans and our wounds heal if we are strong enough and have fed." He took her by the arm and led her to the middle of the room. There were ten people in the room other than Andre and Cleopatra, and they formed a circle around her.

Andre pointed to the first man nearest Cleopatra's throne. "This is Remus, he will demonstrate his powers to you."

Remus suddenly appeared next to her and looked into her eyes. For the first time this night, she felt true fear, but could not move. Then his form started to shift and soon a large black wolf stood before her. Then, he was standing there again as a man. He stepped back.

Andre pointed to a woman next to Remus "Joan" was all he said.

Joan stepped forward slowly, Veronica could not tear her gaze from the woman. She wanted to do whatever she told her. The woman stood before her and she finally realized that Joan was naked. Her long blonde hair spilled over her shoulders and covered her breasts. She was neatly groomed, with short blonde hairs cut in the form of a crucifix above her pussy. A wave of her hand and she was holding a ball of flame in the palm of her hand. Another gesture and a gleaming sword appeared in her other hand. She bowed to Veronica and flame and sword disappeared, then Joan stepped back.

Andre pointed to another woman, with features like Cleopatra's, definitely from the Middle East. "Ohola."

The woman stepped forward, like the other women in the room, she was a full head shorter than Veronica. As she moved towards her, her robes swayed and her eyes seemed to smolder. Veronica felt her juices start to flow from her pussy, her heart raced and her breathing became heavy. She wanted this woman in a very bad way. Veronica had only ever kissed another female, Daring, nothing had come of it, they had been drinking and Charlotte had come in, interrupting them. Ohola though made her want to crush her to her body and kiss her passionately, even in front of all these eyes.

Ohola smiled at her and reached out a hand, lightly touching her face, and Veronica's body wracked in spasms as a mind crushing orgasm ripped through her. Suddenly there was loud hissing, Ohola stumbled back from her in shock. Veronica opened her eyes, and for the first time saw the others as they truly were.

Remus was no taller than she was and his face was a mixture of animal and human. His skin was pale and textured like a spackled ceiling, talons extended from his hands and his incisors extended from his mouth over his bottom lip. Joan had places on her body where muscle and bone showed through and had large bat like wings protruding from her, the color of her skin was that of dried papyrus, and her eyes were wild and feral. The one thing they all had in common was the fangs, right out of a movie. Ohola, she just looked like a mummy out of a horror movie, her skin was sunken and dry, more a walking husk. Veronica could not bring herself to look at Cleopatra or Andre and she covered her eyes and cowered back from those she had seen. Moments passed and the hissing stopped, stunned murmurs filled the air in a strange language she did not understand.

Soft hands pulled hers away from her face. She found herself looking at Joan. "What a delightful little surprise you are Veronica." Joan's voice oozed power. "Succubus. You tried to drain power from us as you orgasmed." She laughed musically. Turning to Andre "I do believe she will be allowed to live, lucky for you." She winked at him and stepped back.

Cleopatra cleared her throat "Yes, well, this is an interesting development. Andre, train her to control her power, and she may yet live." Cleopatra gestured imperially and the others made their way to the tables. Waiters and waitresses came out of the back area with drinks.

Veronica was staring at Andre, waiting for an explanation. "Hmm...a succubus. Well my dear, how to start." He said looking at her. "You feed on blood, but you also drain life-force during sex. Call it the soul, chi, whatever. You feed off of the living energy of those around you during sex. I thought as much, while watching you with Andrew." He looked at the floor as her eyebrows raised at that comment. "Yes, I could have stopped you, but he was just a human, food for us. I needed to know what I was dealing with in you. Too much information too soon and your mind could snap and we would have to put you down." He reached out and stroked her chin, "and I do not want to have to do that."

"So what does this mean for me?" she looked at him, her eyes blazing with anger. She realized that she felt strong, it was a sudden feeling. She focused on that thought and came to the conclusion that she felt more "alive" than when she entered the club. Andre seemed to read her thoughts when he said "Yes, you fed off of the other Vampires here. You took us by surprise, well, them." He chuckled. "I warned the Prince about what you might be, and we both managed to resist your power. The others though..." and he let the sentence trail off, with a smug chuckle.

"I will help you feed, and this time make sure no one dies while you do. You will learn to choose how much you take from your victim as you feed. It should not take long, you seem to be a quick study." He smiled at her. "As you grow stronger, you will actually be able to share the power you gain, with whomever you choose. Be careful though, those like you can siphon off some of that power and use it themselves."

He stood. "They will be talking about you for hours, let's get you home and begin your training." He reached out to her, offering her his hand. She took it and stood up. "So I get to practice with you?" she said wryly.

"No my dear, I am merely the instructor here, the practical exercise will involve humans. Let's not dally, your meal is waiting." He put his arm around her shoulders and guided her out of the club.

-----------------------------------------

Veronica entered her house and smelled something new. She sniffed the air, acrid sweat, copper was in the air too and a scent she could not identify. Andre looked at her and smiled.

"What you smell is fear mon cher." His voice as smooth as ever. "Your meal is waiting. She was a young mother travelling to visit relatives in Alabama. Should you fail to control yourself, she will have succumbed to a fatal car accident on her way to her destination."

Veronica was not sure how she felt about that. She knew how she SHOULD feel about it, but couldn't hold on to those old feelings at all. Andre led her up to her bedroom. On the bed was a beautiful woman, her hair was dark, though in the light you could see red highlights, her eyes seemed to shift from blue to green as her head moved back and forth. She was shorter than Veronica, but she had larger breasts. Something inside her hungered for the woman, Veronica never considered herself a lesbian, nor even bi. Merely curious, but now there was a hunger, a strong sexual hunger for this woman.

She moved towards the bed, surprised the woman had not sprung up and ran before now. She took a moment to look at her again. She was in a modest t-shirt and jeans, for her trip perhaps. She wore sandals and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She wore bright red lipstick, her only submission to vanity it seemed. As she slowly climbed into bed next to the woman, she held her gaze, the woman slowly calmed down and returned the gaze. Her breathing started to even out, but her breasts continued to rise and fall, accentuating their size and firmness.

Veronica straddled the woman, a leg on either side of her waist. Her bottom rested on the woman's stomach, and she reached down to pull the woman's shirt out of her pants. The woman stared at her like a deer in the headlights. Veronica willed the woman to speak, without even understanding what she was doing.

"Who are you?" the woman asked, her voice soft and low, but not scared.

"My name is Veronica." She said with a smile, as her hands moved under the shirt. She found the bra that was hidden there and grabbed it in both hands. Slowly she tore the fabric apart, releasing the breasts. They stayed in place, the firmness defying gravity somewhat and flattening only a little now that they were free of the confines of the bra. Veronica cupped each breast, one in each hand and squeezed, testing the firmness. The woman's breathing quickened and her nipples became quite erect under her attention. "What is your name, my dear?"

"Cathy...." The woman responded "Oooh, what are you going to do to me...aaah." She asked as she moaned under Veronica's assault on her breasts.

Veronica pulled her hands from under the shirt and grabbed the material at the neck. "Whatever I want to, Cathy, whatever I want to..." she said as she ripped the shirt in half, exposing Cathy's breasts to the cool air of the room.

Cathy inhaled as the air hit her skin. Her chest rose as if offering her breasts to her tormentor. Veronica grasped them firmly and squeezed, bending forward she took the right breast in her mouth, surrounding the engorged nipple and bit the skin surrounding the areola. Not hard enough to break the skin, but enough to elicit a loud moan from her prey.

"No! Please don't..." Cathy whimpered. Then arched her back as Veronica started to suckle on her nipple. Waves of pleasure flowed from her nipple, through her breast, up to her brain and down to her stomach. She felt a quivering pulse radiate from her abdomen and move between her legs. She had not felt that since her husband was last home. She tried to resist the urge to moan in pleasure. Tried and failed.

"Gahhhh...please stop. Aaah... no, I can't take it..." she begged. A gasp escaped her lips as the woman on top of her pinched her other nipple and stretched it as she continued to suckle at the other breast. She felt moisture building up in her pussy. She wanted the woman to stop, but she also wanted her to continue.

Veronica let up on her assault, but only to shift her attention. She moved up Cathy's body and nuzzled her face in the woman's neck. Her tongue licked her skin along the side of her neck and she moved tantalizingly slowly up her neck until she could grasp the lobe of her ear in her lips. She nibbled on them and Cathy thrust her hips up, the tightness of the jeans causing friction on her clit, which was engorged from the foreplay that was going on. Every time she thrust her hips, it was as if someone was rubbing her clit.

Her moans filled the room, she wanted her accoster to either stop, or stop teasing. She was not sure exactly where she stood, or more precisely, lay, on this situation. She felt so close to an orgasm just from the little attention she was receiving. She loved her husband, but he had been deployed so long. This woman's mouth and tongue were driving her insane with need. Was it really cheating if it was another woman? If it was forced? Damn, was it forced?

Veronica moved down her body, kissing her neck, her chest, suddenly Cathy felt her licking her navel. Her hips thrust up again. She felt hands grasping the front of her jeans. No, the shirt and bra she could believe, but did this woman think she could rip the fabric of her jeans the same way? Cathy was surprised when she heard the tearing sounds and felt the pressure of her jeans fade. Who was this woman? What was this woman?! Then she felt the woman grab her panties and the jeans and rip them down her legs. Her clothes were torn, she was lying in bed, for all intents and purposes naked to the couple in the room. What? Couple?! She had forgotten about the man who entered with Veronica. She looked over at him, but he just sat there watching. Just watching, as if this was nothing special or unusual. No hint of lust in his face or posture, almost like he was just watching something happening outside his house on the street, more idle curiosity than anything else.

Soon Cathy was startled back to her predicament by warm breath between her legs. She could smell her own aroused scent. It cause her nipples to harden more. Her skin flushed and she wished the woman would get on with it. Then she felt the tongue, it lightly parted her lips, teasing her hole and licking slowly up to her clit. Veronica ignored her little button and traced her tongue around Cathy's outer lips, sometimes even biting at them, nibbling them, driving her wild with desire.

She thrust her hips up, trying to get her mound into the woman's mouth, but she was avoided. Veronica would get to that soon, but on her own time. She noticed that the more aroused Cathy got, the stronger she felt. She was actually feeding on the sexual energy of the woman under her.