Veronica's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed her hands on her thighs and pushed them apart and up, giving her more ready access to her pussy and ass. Her tongued snaked out and lapped at the juices flowing freely from her prey's lips and then she licked lower, teasing her rectum.

"Ahhh, what are you doing to me?!" Cathy screamed, not believing the sensations she was feeling. No one had ever licked her ass before, and here was this woman, actually shoving her tongue deep inside it. It felt...strange, and good, all at the same time.

She continued to probe the ass with her tongue, and moved one hand down between Cathy's legs. Her thumb and pinky spread the lips apart and she pushed her index finger into the woman slowly, making a circle, caressing the edges of her pussy as she pushed further in. The motion opened the way for more juices to flow freely, then she added a second finger. Spreading them wide she continued to rotate them around, caressing opposite sides at the same time, pushing deeper, and then pulling out, slowly and tantalizingly as she reamed the woman's ass with her tongue. She was shocked when she felt her incisors start to grow. Her hunger was for something other than sexual energy now. She moved her head to the right and could see the artery in Cathy's thigh as clear as day. Her eyes glazed over and she opened her mouth wide, her teeth extended. She kept playing with the woman's pussy, distracting her.

"Mon Cher..." Andre said, speaking for the first time in a while. "Patience, remember, do not lose control." His voice was soothing.

She nodded to him and instinctively licked the skin, enzymes in her saliva numbing the area, and then she sank her teeth into the flesh, severing the artery and started drinking. It pulsed into her mouth, the hot coppery taste filling a need, a desire.

Cathy felt Veronica's tongue on her thigh, then the feeling went away, suddenly there was pressure where her mouth was, and a feeling of euphoria swept through her body. Her orgasm ripped through her, but somehow she managed to not thrash around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veronica swallowed the life blood of Cathy as it spurted into her mouth, almost like a cock spurting out its semen. She felt as if she was slaked for the moment and used her saliva to stanch the flow of blood. The artery slowly closing and the skin around the wound healing. She wished she had known this trick when she had been with Andrew, and wondered how she had even figured out the trick now. She looked over at Andre questioningly.

"Yes Mon Cher." He said with a detached voice. "You can heal the wounds you inflicted, or any other vampire inflicted for that matter. That you learned it on your own shows how strong you really are, and how strong you may become." He gestured towards the woman on the bed. "She will recover from your attentions. Should you desire though, you could feed her some of your blood and gain a measure of control over her. As long as she does not die, and you continue to feed her, you would have a willing slave and a protector for when you rested in the daytime. Also, feeding from her sexually will sustain you as well. Though in this case, having kept you from feeding in anyway, you needed both. I was very surprised when I did not have to intervene and keep you from killing her. You will be a very strong vampire in the future." He turned solemn for a moment. "We will not speak of this to anyone though. Your strength will make you a target, for elimination, or to be used against the Prince or myself." His eyes lit up and he smiled at her. "For now, continue your play and I will leave you two alone, to get to know one another better." He chuckled as he stood and exited the room.

Veronica looked down at Cathy, her mouth hung open, with her legs spread wide, basking in the afterglow of her intense orgasm. She took her fingernail and used it to cut open her wrist, as the blood started to flow, she placed the wound on Cathy's mouth and held her head in place. Cathy felt the wrist on her mouth and tasted something warm and coppery, as the liquid hit her tongue and flowed down her throat, the feeling of euphoria enveloped her again. A tingling in her pussy started and she grasped the arm and held it in place while she drank it in. Her head got light and her heartbeat raced, she let go the arm and fell back on the bed. Her eyes opened and she saw Veronica leaning over her with a smile on her face. Cathy was surprised how strongly she felt for the other woman. It was like she was the center of her universe and she knew she would do anything that was asked of her.

Veronica reached down with her hand and traced a finger along the right side of Cathy's face. Her nail lightly scraping across the skin, tracing a line down her neck, across her right breast and circling the erect nipple. Cathy moaned and arched her back. She circled the nipple with her finger nail, putting more pressure on Cathy's skin, leaving red marks in a swirl around her areola. Then she took the nipple between thumb and finger and kneaded it and twisted it, pulling it away from her body and watching Cathy's face.

Cathy basked in the attention Veronica was bestowing on her. Her nail felt so good tracing across her skin. She left goose bumps wherever she touched. As the finger swept lower across her chest, she looked into Veronica's eyes and her heart melted, she really would do anything this woman asked of her. She sucked in her breath as the finger traced around her nipple, and bit her lower lip as Veronica pressed harder. Her head tilted back and her mouth opened in a silent moan as her nipple was tweaked, twisted and pulled. Her pussy juices flowed from between her legs, soaking the sheets and mattress under her. She reached up and grasped a woman's breasts for the first time in her life. They were firm and soft, and fit nicely in her hands. She caressed downwards and slipped her hands underneath Veronica's shirt, then she pushed up, causing her nipple to be released for a moment. She pushed the shirt up and over her mistress' head freeing her lovely breasts, then the fingers were back assaulting her nipple. She returned the favor and was pleased to see Veronica's eyes light up and hear a moan escape her.

The women fell together in bed, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss, their tongues dueling for supremacy, Cathy felt the sharp tip of the other woman's teeth graze her tongue. She didn't care, her hand went to the back of her mistress' head and pulled her into the kiss tighter. Veronica reached between their bodies and strummed her fingers across Cathy's clitoris. The hips pushed up to meet her fingers, legs spreading wider for easy access, and she moaned into the mouth of the woman who was making her feel so good.

Cathy moaned again as Veronica invaded her pussy with two fingers, reaching deep inside, the tips caressing her cervix as they started to lose control. The fingers thrust into her rapidly, moving in and out, the friction building the pleasure inside her. She wrapped her legs around Veronica's waist and humped against the fingers that were fucking her so well. Squishing noises could be heard over their moans, and then Cathy felt the damn burst. She thrust upwards faster, as Veronica slipped a third finger inside her and fucked her like she was receiving a cock. She felt her body explode, squirting liquid from between her legs in large volumes as her screams were smothered by the mouth covering hers.

Veronica stood up and removed the rest of her attire as she watched Cathy once again fall back to the bed and try and recover from the intensity of yet another orgasm. Once she was naked she climbed back in bed and straddled her, moving her pussy over the other woman's mouth she lowered it down slowly.

Cathy opened her eyes and saw the swollen lips of Veronica's pussy approaching her. Her hands went up and grabbed her by the ass cheeks and pulled her down onto her mouth. Her tongue snaked out and tasted a woman's nectar for the first time. It was tangy, yet sweet, and she lapped at it like a thirsty person just rescued from the desert. Her fingers gripped the cheeks and spread them, the middle finger of her left hand teasing the tight hole of Veronica's anus. Her tongue spreading the lips and drinking down the wetness that spilled from her pussy. Her nose rubbed against the distended clit, causing the woman above her to grind against her.

She felt hands on the back of her head, pulling her between the legs with authority and holding her there as the first of her mistress' orgasms ripped through her body. The pussy was ground against her face and covering it in sticky wetness. She kept devouring it and shoved her finger into the tight asshole, not even worrying about being able to breathe. She continued to fuck her mistress with her tongue and finger, then she slowly slipped her right hand down and between her legs, pushing her thumb into the pussy she was eating.

Veronica arched her back and screamed out in pleasure as her servant reamed her ass and pussy, driving her over the edge. She squirted all over the face of Cathy, nearly drowning her in the deluge. Her body wracked with spasms and strength flowed through her. She felt her servant go limp underneath her and she fell to the side, panting in the bed. She reached over and felt for a pulse, worried she had drained her on accident. She was pleased to see she had a strong heartbeat, and then realized she could actually see her heart beating, the pulse showing in her arteries and veins like a neon sign under her skin. She shook her head, what else would she be able to do and see as time progressed.

She pulled Cathy to her and held her close against her body. The bond of Vampire and Servant worked both ways. They needed each other to survive, and she would protect her to the best of her ability. The sun started to rise, she could feel its power even if she could not see it through the blacked out windows of the bedroom. She nuzzled her head into the neck of her lover and hopefully friend and drifted off to a dreamless sleep.