Veronica's First Erotic Massage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That was an amazing break, thank you,' sighed Veronica, oblivious to George's internal conflict. 'The best.'

'So why do you sound a little sad?' asked George sympathetically.

'I guess I didn't really want to leave,' admitted Veronica. 'And I'd have loved to experience just one more massage with Claudia.'

'Would it help if I confessed that I've already booked up our next visit to the retreat?'

'You have?' gasped Veronica, clearly delighted.

'I have,' confirmed George with a wide grin. 'Plus I'm in the process of arranging a meet with Claudia in Houston next month.' He patted his mobile phone in his jacket pocket contentedly, knowing that it held her direct telephone number.

'When did you do that?' she queried. They'd hardly been apart for a moment during their entire time away.

'We might have had a little chat, whilst you were regaining consciousness,' he teased gently.

'I can't believe that happened,' breathed Veronica, still feeling a little embarrassed.

'But I'm so pleased it did. It means you experienced pleasure beyond anything you've ever known before and I love the fact that I was there to share it with you.'

'You are so incredibly good at making me happy,' she sighed, overflowing with love for her amazing husband. 'How can I ever repay you?'

'No repayment required,' smiled George, with a wicked glint in his eye. As the ache in his swollen cock increased, he suddenly remembered a secluded woodland car park only a couple of miles away. 'Although I'd be very happy to work out some kind of reciprocal arrangement?' he grinned.


12