Very Hot

Story Info
Cassandra gets filthy with her Mom and Brother.
9.3k words
4.58
47.9k
83

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I was purposefully vague with the descriptors of my characters throughout the story. I didn't want to mention any height, weight, hair colour, etc. giving the reader a chance to fill in the blanks themselves with their own fantasy and maybe reach a wider audience. Though I may have alienated some of my audience with all the butt-play. Oh well, enjoy.

All of the characters within the story are 18+

Monday August 28th, 2021

Every weekday evening at 6pm I am in the same place. I sit at the wheel in my Pontiac Sunfire, and stare mindlessly at a series of never-ending brake lights. If every commuter in T-O weren't sitting on the highway around me, I could have made it home in 20 minutes.

I spend most of every day in this car. My pride and joy, Sunny. She's been with me for just over 6 years now and had already run the odometer over before I got her. Sadly, she's an old lady. Sunny needed a lot of work when my Uncle bought her for me. She was a gift for my 16th birthday, and looking back, also completely inappropriate.

Sunny had a manual transmission--which made commuting so much worse--that stuck a little when going from P to R. She never had power locks, only power windows, and the ones in the back stopped working long ago. The previous owners must have been smokers. Cigarette burns spotted the upholstery on every seat, and in the Winter the smell from the heat vents makes me gag.

Despite all of her rusty parts, and many faults I still love Sunny to pieces. My first car, and I will never forget her. She is my love.

However, this year Sunny's thrice-repaired air conditioning conked out again, and on this scorching August evening, she is also my worst enemy. I keep both front windows down during the entire trip, but it's not been enough. In the stop-and-go traffic there is no cross-breeze. The only air coming in the window is humid engine exhaust.

For two years I have been making deliveries for a grocery company. People make orders on the website, and I pick out the food at the grocery store and bring it to them. It's a good job for introverts like myself, and when the pandemic struck I was working overtime every pay period.

My mother was worried when I first told her I had gotten this delivery job. She thought women shouldn't be delivery drivers. She said to me, "Cassandra, you will get yourself kidnapped, or worse!" On a day like today, I think I would prefer if someone put me in their freezer.

I can feel the sweat beading across my brow and just before I could wipe it away a gap opened up beside me. I turned the wheel like a madwoman and accelerated into the small gap in the middle lane before anyone could cut me off. I can hear the sound of angry honking behind me, and flip the bird toward the rear window in response.

In the rearview mirror I could see the flailing fat arms of a small bald man in an oversized jeep. His voice is muffled by the traffic, but I'm sure he's saying some horrible things. The bastard is probably just upset because he's ugly.

I also caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I am a cutie. Even in my uncomplimentary work uniform I look good. The uniform is a tan collared shirt and matching baseball cap that sport the logo of our company on them: A stork flying and holding a bindle in it's beak, but instead of a baby in the cloth, there is several groceries.

The shirt buttons up in the front, and most days I keep it fastened right up to my neck. I don't work for tips and a bit of cleavage isn't going to make the job easier, so I try to keep it professional. Not like I have much to show off there anyway. My Baby B's--as my friend Kristal calls them--are kept firmly in place by the supportive undergarments I wear. I sometimes feel a bit self-conscious about the size of my tits, but I am constantly making efforts to maintain their perky shape and smooth complexion. My mom has always been very body-conscious and passed that down to me, though I am much more modest than her.

I reached up to my neck to undo the top button of the shirt. The collar pulled away slightly and suddenly the world was privy to see more of my pale neck. That was another reason I never minded keeping that top button done up. I was cursed with the curse of the pale. The kind of skin that is sensitive to even the least amount of sun and occasionally people ask if I feel unwell. No, that's just my natural hue, thanks.

Just after releasing the button I got a honk from the guy on the left of me. Fuck. It was the angry, ugly guy from earlier. He had a passenger who was now looking down on me and once our gaze met he winked at me and pretended to take a picture with an invisible camera. The guy looked like a younger--but just as ugly and fat--version of the driver but with more hair. Just as he brought his fingers to his mouth in a 'V' shape, I was able to move into the collector lane, and didn't have to watch as he wagged his tongue around in the air.

------

The elevator door quietly opened in front of me and the smell of curry permeated what was beyond them. I wish I could say that I enjoyed that smell, or that it was a rarity, but it welcomes me home almost every night.

This is my new digs. The Stillwell Apartment Complex located just off the highway. I moved into a 2-bedroom apartment with my Mom and younger brother two years ago. We had been a typical family unit up until that point. Mom, Dad, Bro, and Sis. We were framed to be the perfect cliché family until just before my 20th birthday when our father had an affair with my uncle. Yeah, the same uncle that bought Sunny for me; my Mother's brother. They announced their love for each other, and also their departure. They had tickets to fly one-way to Greece. For a while we were all too gobsmacked to be sad or angry. It took a few days for it to sink in that Dad wasn't coming home.

We were left with a lot of debt. I had been attending university for two years. I had wanted to pursue a career in zoology. I had always wanted to work with animals, but the courses were expensive. On top of tuition there were the expense of books; lab equipment; food; and a room in a dormitory. There were two incomes in our house at this time, and it wasn't enough to keep up with all of the mounting costs. Mom and Dad took out two separate loans to finance my post-secondary education, the latter of the two was against the family car.

So Dad fucked us all hard when he left after having his homosexual awakening. Mom doesn't even know where he is to serve him divorce papers.

All of that is why I now live with my Mom and younger brother again, but now in Currytown, Ontario.

"Hello! I'm home! Why is it so hot in heeerrrreeee?" The question was rhetorical, I know exactly why it is so hot in here. It's hot because our landlord is a cheap, slum-lord, son-of-a-bastard who won't fix the AC.

A quiet chortle from Jeremy ahead of me was the indicator that I wasn't alone. I removed my shoes and moved into kitchenette beside the front door. Dirty dishes were still in the sink from when Mom and Jeremy presumably had supper. I opened the fridge for a can of iced tea, cracked it open, and started to chug. Soon the whole can was gone.

"Oh my God. I must be completely dehydrated." I spoke at a louder tone to reach Jeremy. The kitchenette was tiny. So narrow the oven door doesn't go all the way down, because it hits the side of the fridge across from it. There is only one way into the kitchen and a load-bearing wall separated me from my Brother at the moment.

I grabbed another can of iced tea and left for the bathroom. Across from the kitchenette portal we have a dining table sitting in the middle of a high-traffic area of the apartment making it so I have to walk around the right side of the little round table to get to the bathroom.

Stopping just before the bathroom door, I look down the hallway next to it. The light is on in our room, Mom must be home. Mom and I took the larger of the two bedrooms, and she set up an office for herself in it as well. She landed a job as an accountant for some Australian manufactory, and now regularly works from home. She often is in a meeting when I return home, I think the work day starts in Australia when mine ends.

I smile to nobody in particular then set the iced teas beside me on the dining room table. The pressure to use the washroom became more urgent, and I rushed in before pulling the door closed behind me. I reach down and undo the buttons on my jeans before pulling them down with my panties and mounting the throne. Sweet relief...

The toilet flushes and I turn to the mirror while I wash up. Yeah, I'm still hot. I stand and admire my body in the mirror on the wall. The counter is low, and the mirror covers most of the wall almost up to the ceiling. I pull off my hat and pull the elastic out of my hair, releasing the ponytail then give my head a shake disheveling my hair.

I was considering having a shower, but was unsure about whether I would be able to get my clothes when I was done. When Mom is in meetings with the door shut I leave her alone until it is over, and for the last week has been consistent in taking over the bedroom from 6pm to 8pm. During this time I usually lay down on the couch across from Jeremy and we watch tv.

I pull open the bathroom door and in front of me is Jeremy, and to my shock he is laying facing me--eyes glued to the tv on the wall--and stripped down to only his boxer-briefs.

"Whoa, bro. That's new, you don't usually lounge around like that." I glanced around the room awkwardly trying not to stare at anything for too long.

"Yeah, this apartment is too small, and it's way too damn hot for me to care anymore." Jeremy shrugged at his new ambivalent opinion about his nudity. "Is that second iced tea for me?"

"Yeah, aren't I the best?" I beamed while I grabbed the cans and moved over to the couch ahead of me in the sitting area.

The couch was a large sectional we had picked up from Craigslist years ago. It was in need of cleaning, but still the most comfortable piece of furniture we had. The long part of the couch spans the entire wall of the sitting area. It slipped in perfectly to the spot, and will never move until we burn it in a field. The shorter length of the couch runs along the sliding glass door which leads to our tiny balcony. A floor-length curtain runs behind the small end of the couch and across the door, darkening the room. The part of the couch that Jeremy prefers--and that he is now resting upon--is actually a bulbous blanket hideaway, shaped similar to a comma.

I tossed Jeremy his can before rolling dramatically onto the couch to face the tv. "What are we watching? I popped open the iced tea; there was a mild explosion from the hole that caught me on the lips.

"Scream-athon. They're going to play Halloween movies every evening from now until then." Jeremy popped his iced tea with a much bigger spray than mine which caught him full in the face.

I laughed, but he took it in stride and wiped the excess iced tea from his naked, hairless chest.

The movie came on almost immediately: Orphan. This wasn't my first time seeing it, and I was nearly bored to tears the first time. This is going to be a wasted 2 hours of my life.

Jeremy and I were both visibly sweating despite neither of us moving in the last hour, I was starting to nod off. A commercial came on loud and snapped me out of it just as we heard the sound of my bedroom door opening. Mom came down the hallway, her hair in almost as much of a mess as my own. Her yellow cotton robe was wrapped around her and I'm guessing not much is underneath. She stopped at the end of the hallway, "Do either of you need the bathroom? I'm going to have a cold shower."

"No thanks." I answered with as much positivity as I could muster, but it came out sounding tired anyway. Jeremy just grunted a 'nuh-uh'.

Mom had been clutching the top half of her robe around her bosom. I guess the stitching must have loosened, or she lost weight. She had a thin figure but c-cup tits hidden in her robe that I have seen many times in changing rooms at the YWCA. The robe clearly needed to be replaced, after so many washes the cotton had become thin.

Once the sound of the shower came on, and the commercial segment was over, I rolled onto my feet from the couch. "Okay! I'm done with this shitty movie! I'm going to get my pajamas. I call the shower next!"

Jeremy nodded in affirmation, then I headed down the hallway to get my pj's. The bedroom I shared with my mother was very similar to dorm room. We had our two single beds on either side of the room and one computer desk against the window between them. There was only one closet, but it wasn't a big deal. Mom and I are about the same size so we sometimes wear each others clothes. Though she doesn't fit some of my smaller t-shirts since her bust is larger than my 32B's. I grabbed a pair of clean modest underwear, and an oversized T-shirt.

I returned to the dining area and sat down at the table. I placed my two articles on the table next to me and pulled my phone from my pocket. Scrolling through Instagram quickly got boring so I glanced up to my brother. From my angle at the dinging room table I could only see him from the waist down; his top half was cut off by the kitchenette wall. Knowing he couldn't see me I stared just for a moment at his red boxer briefs. I had never seen my younger brother's penis, and right now I can see his bulge clearly. I wondered briefly what kind of snake he was hiding before being snapped out my trance by the bathroom door opening.

I turned to look as Mom appeared in the doorway. She was dressed in her yellow cotton robe again, and vigorously drying her hair as she came out of the bathroom. She scrubbed the towel up and down the sides of her head but an unintended result was that the rest of her body shook. I giggled to myself when I noticed the way her tits were also swinging around. Then she stopped drying, and flipped her hair up and over her head again.

Mom stood confident and matronly for only a moment before saying, "Goodnight. I love you, both." She turned and kissed me on the forehead, her nipples poked little bumps under the thin material of her robe. It must have been a really cold shower.

"Goodnight Mom." Jeremy and I said in unison.

After Mom plodded back down the hallway I turned to look at Jeremy again. He had since turned onto his left side and was now spooning a pillow. I was briefly disappointed, but figured I probably shouldn't spend time thinking about my brother's penis anyway. I went for the now-unoccupied washroom, and after shutting the door I looked at my phone one last time. The forecast for the next three days: 39 degrees Celsius.

Tuesday August 29th, 2021

Work was Hell today. My regular partner called in sick which left me to do four grocery runs by myself in the searing heat before the weekend guy could get there to fill in. I was beyond exhausted when the work day was over, but was grateful for traffic to be smooth. Got home in just under 15 minutes today.

I arrived to the same scene at home: Brother in his underwear watching tv and Mom barricaded in our bedroom again. The only difference was we had no iced tea. I poured myself a glass of tap water and downed it in one go, gasping afterward.

"What movie is it tonight?" I yelled to Jeremy around the corner.

"Paranormal Activity 4." Jeremy said, but almost not loud enough for me to hear him.

"I don't think I have seen it. Is it shitty?" I was skeptical of a fourth entry in any series.

"Yeah, but what else are you doing?"

"Good point." I sipped down a few more swallows of water from a refill and discarded the used glass on the counter to be washed later.

As I came out from the kitchen I noticed Jeremy's boxer briefs were green tonight. The exact same design though; there must have been a sale that day. I caught another glimpse of his package before coming around the corner, then straightened my eyes to the couch ahead of me. He didn't notice my glance.

I plonked down on the couch again and before long the movie began. Just as the first scene opened, Mom came out from the bedroom, again in her yellow robe. She wasn't clutching the top half as securely as yesterday, and a modest amount of cleavage was showing.

"The meetings wrapped up early tonight. I'm going to jump in the shower, do either of you need the washroom?" She was always considerate of the fact we shared one washroom.

"Nope." Jeremy and I said in unison.

Jeremy turned onto his left side then grabbed a large pillow from the long center of the couch and spooned it. The pillow was long enough to cover most of his front while he held it in place.

Mom entered the washroom, closed the door behind her, and we heard her turn on the faucet. The sound switched from faucet to shower head and shortly after Jeremy released his death grip on the pillow. He returned to the position on his back and left the pillow at his left side.

"What a weirdo." I thought to myself as I wiped more sweat from my brow. Maybe I should stop being so conservative, this work uniform is uncomfortable but I don't like to muss up clean clothes just to watch a movie. I reached up to my neck and undid the top two buttons on the shirt. The shirt now opened to just below my collarbone and I couldn't believe I hadn't done that sooner.

While some nerdy looking dude died in the movie, I heard the shower turn off. Out of the corner of my eye I watched Jeremy twist around in his spot and again spoon with the pillow.

Mom came out of the bathroom, and in the exact same fashion, vigorously dried her hair and shook her wild tits all over the place. I nearly laughed out loud at how funny it was this time. I looked over to Jeremy to see his reaction and he had a stone-cold look on his face, his eyes were on the tv but he looked glazed over.

"Oh my God!" I screamed out laughing in my head when I realized what was happening. Jeremy has a boner for our Mom and he's trying to hide it. I had to muffle my lips with the back of my hand to not break out in laughter. I was pretending to wipe sweat away from my upper lip.

Mom flipped her hair back and stood upright with her pokies at attention in front of her. Another cold shower...

"Good night, kids. I love you" Mom beamed a smile at us.

"Good night, Mom." We spoke in unison. We tend to do that a lot. Maybe we are a bit too routine.

I looked over at Jeremy, now straight-faced. He was still holding the pillow tight against himself. I felt sorry for him. He was expressing this new desire to be comfortable in his home, but had to hide sometimes when he couldn't control himself. It's not his fault.

"Jeremy." I spoke quietly. "It's okay, you don't need to hold that pillow over yourself. I know what's happening and I don't care. It's too hot to worry about that, and nobody's looking anyway."

Jeremy looked like a deer in the headlights. His own sister just acknowledged his boner, and was telling him he didn't need to hide it. "Yeah, okay Sis'. He turned his attention back to the tv and held the pillow tight to him the rest of the night.

Wednesday August 30th, 2021

I couldn't believe my luck. Two days in a row with no traffic! I was home in just 12 minutes. I gunned it home, had to piss like a racehorse. I rushed in the door and didn't say boo to anyone until I had finished in the washroom. When I emerged Jeremy was again laying on his back facing me, this time in matching orange boxer briefs.

"What's the movie tonight?" I asked while fidgeting with my untucked uniform shirt.

"Sinister 2." Jeremy stated glancing at me.

I wanted to make him feel a little more comfortable after what I said last night so I undid the top two buttons on my shirt again, brazenly showing off my collarbone. He smiled at me as he watched me do it, then turned his attention back to the tv.