Very Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom broke the kiss from Jeremy and turned her attention to his boner with my hand all over it. "Jeremy, scootch up and take those off", Mom commanded him.

Jeremy obeyed, stripping himself of his messy boxers and sat up against the back of the couch.

Mom mounted the couch sideways on her hands and knees then reached between Jeremy's front legs before she dropped her mouth to the head of his cock and sucked on it.

"HOLY SHIT!" Jeremy lost his mind when our mother began to swirl her tongue around the tip of his penis. Mom slipped her arm under his leg so she could manipulate his balls while she held herself in the doggy position and now starting to lower her mouth down his shaft.

Mom took her mouth off of Jeremy for a moment to tell me what to do, "Baby, I need you to do something special for mommy."

"Anything Mom, I would do anything for you." I reassured her.

"Good, then you can start by pulling down my jeans."

I reached around Mom and undid the buttons on her fly. She returned her attention to my brother and was using her right hand to stroke him now while she bobbed up and down on his dick. I pulled Mom's jeans down, there were no panties to speak of, but to my surprise I found that Mom had at some point inserted a butt plug. I guess when she was in the shower, or maybe before that.

I grabbed at the plug and gave it a little tug. Mom responded with a moan and I knew I did something right. Using both hands I parted her labia to examine for the first time my Mother's vagina. It was beautiful and pink and I needed to try it. I dove in and licked to the sounds of her approval around Jeremy's dick.

Jeremy was really grunting and moaning now. Mom was doing good things to him and he responded by pushing on the back of her head, forcing his cock down past her tonsils. Mom had to come up for air every few strokes, but soon Jeremy was holding her head in place while he humped.

The butt plug had a little gem in the end of it which protruded just a bit and was getting in the way of what I was trying to do. "Mom? Can I take this out? I asked politely.

Mom took her head away from a panting Jeremy and said, "Only if you put something else in."

This was new territory for me. I wasn't a virgin but I had never done butt stuff. I hadn't thought about what was going to happen next, but I was annoyed that I couldn't lick my Mother's pussy without this thing in the way.

Jeremy nearly screamed when Mom's mouth returned to engulf him. She was a pro, she was stroking fast and letting him fuck deep into her throat. I had a feeling her hand exploring underneath him was doing work too.

I pulled gently on the gem and gave it a little turn, causing mom to clench and judging by the sounds coming from Jeremy, she may have bit him. I tugged again, a little harder this time, and it popped out of her. For a moment I got a glimpse into my mother's b-hole and I didn't hate it. In fact, I decided to fulfill her demand by sticking two fingers into her butt while I leaned back down again to find her clit.

Jeremy started to get tense and still, then he started to make some straining noises and Mom dropped her nose down into his pubic mound taking every inch of him into her mouth and as deep down her throat as possible. I watched as the base of his balls twitched and I knew then that he was unloading directly into our mother's stomach.

Mom made sure to suck him clean while I returned to my efforts of licking her while awkwardly finger-banging her butthole.

Jeremy collapsed into the couch in his post-orgasm bliss while Mom turned over onto her back. "Here you go baby, make Mommy feel good."

I slid to the floor and crawled in between my mother's open legs. Spread eagle in front of me I could see everything and I was eager to dive in. I pulled her thighs forward and jammed my two fingers back into her asshole as I properly explored her pussy. I found her clit and latched onto it making her crazy with pleasure.

My fingers plumbed in and out of her ass faster and faster. I wanted to go as fast as I could and give her the most intense pleasure she's ever had. I lifted her legs up and she took the hint wrapping her arms around her legs to hold them up. I dropped a little bit lower and said, "I love you Mom." Then buried my tongue deep into her asshole, as deep as it would go.

Mom shrieked at the sensation and started to pant as I reached up and started to frantically stroke her clit and labia.

"OH My God you're so nasty! I love it! I love my babies!" Mom was out of control and I couldn't get enough of the taste of her ass. I stopped rubbing her pussy for a moment to spread her cheeks as wide as possible, then I started to fuck her asshole with my tongue.

My view was full of pussy but soon I heard Mom's cries become muffled and I figured somebody was getting their dick sucked again. I stopped and gently bit Mom's pussy lips before looking up and getting a view straight up Jeremy's butt now as mom fingered him while he fucked her throat again.

Mom choked and screamed muffled cries of ecstasy. She was coming and she was coming hard, she gently squirted onto my face and I lapped her fluids up from my lips and around her taint as it dripped down to what was again the focus of my attention. I went lower and again started to munch my mother's butthole, licking around the edges and ploughing into it with a stiff tongue.

I came up for air and decided it was Jeremy's turn so I moved up and started licking where Mom's fingers disappeared into him. Mom pulled her fingers from his ass and pushed them into my mouth. I eagerly sucked on them and she pushed them back into his ass, then took them out so I could again suck on them. After about the fifteenth time I sucked Jeremy's flavour off of our Mother's fingers, I replaced her fingers with my tongue and Jeremy started to yowl as Mom and I worked him.

"Mom. Cass. Please do something for me." I pulled my tongue out of my brother's ass just as he pulled his dick out our mother's throat and we waited for his follow-up. "I wanted to see it on you. I want it to be all over both of you."

We both knew what he meant and we both fell to the floor on our knees. Mom grabbed his cock after he turned to us and pointed it at me. "It's your turn, Cassandra. Show your brother what you can do."

I leaned forward and took my brother into my mouth. He was a bit bigger than my previous boyfriend but with some effort I managed to get it down most of the way.

"Good, Cassandra. Very good. Now you keep doing that while Mommy takes over for you." After mom said that she maneuvered around the now-standing Jeremy and spread his butt-cheeks.

"I love you, Mom." Jeremy said while she plowed her tongue into his butt. "And I love you to, Cass." He stated as I reached up and started twisting and stroking his shaft while I moved my lips up and down his length.

"Oh, God! Mom! Cass! I'm gonna cum!" Jeremy was about to hit his second peak, and we were going to give him what he wanted. Mom pulled her face away and put two fingers deep into her son's ass while I removed my mouth from him and focused on stroking hard while alternating between licking and sucking on the tip.

Mom moved around to his front while still frigging his ass and hugged her cheek on his thigh next to where my mouth was slurping on his swollen purple head.

"Come on, baby. Give us that fucking load. Be a good boy and dump that cum all over you Mother and Sister." Mom had transformed into a total whore.

"I'm going to cum again!" Jeremy shouted and I pulled my head away from him. His hips shot forward as Mom pressed her fingers as deep into his bottom as they would go then he started to unload on me.

My brother shot a big stream directly across my right cheek and Mom leaned over to catch the second on her tongue. I leaned down and pressed my face next to hers and we put our tongues out while I frantically pulled on his dick. Jeremy unloaded a couple smaller spurts that fell on my tits and then collapsed on the couch behind him.

Mom immediately turned to my tits and slurped the remaining cum off them, and sucking just a little on my tender nipples before coming up and kissing me deep in the mouth. Her mouth tasted like my brother's cum and was passing some of it to me in a passionate kiss. I returned some of the cum but couldn't help but selfishly swallow just a little.

Mom drooled and let the rest of the cum in her mouth dribble onto her tits and I fell down to lick it up. I latched onto her nipple and let the remainder of the cum make a mess around my face and all over Mom's tits.

Mom held my head to her tit and leaned back against the couch. I just kept sucking and licking until I relaxed, and the three of us sat in silence and post-coital bliss.