Very Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I skipped the drink and crashed onto the couch hard. I removed my cap and pulled the elastic from my pony tail; my hair pulled apart and I gave it a shake. I probably looked like a tramp. About three quarters of the way through the movie Mom came down the hall in her yellow robe, looked at us, and pointed to the washroom. We each shook our head and continued to watch mostly uninterrupted.

Mom finished up in the washroom and repeated her routine of giving Jeremy a show of her amazing flying titties, and regardless of my concern he pulled the pillow to himself again.

Mom's torpedoes seemed bigger than ever tonight when she bid us goodnight and maybe I hadn't been looking before, but tonight I swear I saw her glance at Jeremy's lower half. Maybe even a modicum of disappointment on her face. Was she teasing him on purpose?

Mom went down the hall and I turned my attention to the tv. To my surprise I saw Jeremy toss the pillow aside and move around to lay on his back. The movement caught my eye and when I glanced over I saw for the first time my brother's constricted boner. I dared not to stare. I only saw it for two seconds, but it was revelatory. I grinned and felt happy that he could be so comfortable around me.

The movie turned quiet for a moment and faded to black. It was segueing into a commercial but while the screen was black I saw our reflections and in it another angle of Jeremy's boner as it strained against his underwear. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable by staring, and I was worried he might have seen me in the reflection. I decided to take another step toward my new body-liberal attitude and undid one more button on my shirt.

The shirt now opened down to meet the level of the stork logo over my heart. I was now brazenly flaunting the highest part of my sternum for all the world to see. Scandalous.

The last commercial faded to black and again the reflection on the tv showed Jeremy's imprisoned member struggle. I had made a point of looking this time and to my surprise I got caught. I looked above the lump on the screen and saw Jeremy's eyes looking right back at mine. Without hesitation I turned my head to look at him and he had a look on his face that seemed impossible to read. I shot him a quiet smile, glanced one more time--this time directly--at his cock and turned my attention again to the movie.

By the time the next commercial came on, the reflection showed Jeremy had since settled and was falling asleep. I giggled a little then rolled to my feet. "Okay, this movie sucks too. I'm going to bed, cya tomorrow."

"Goodnight, Cass." Jeremy said in a brotherly tone, as I slinked away and fell asleep in my uniform with it's three buttons undone.

Thursday August 31st, 2021

Nothing lasts forever. More stop-and-go traffic, I'm stuck in the middle lane and sweating through my already very smelly uniform. The same one I have been wearing all week. I pulled my hat off and removed the elastic. I don't usually do this outside because of how messy my hair looks, but I was too damn hot for it. Besides, it was an expression of my new body-expressive self. Share just a little bit of myself with the world. I smiled to myself for the nice thoughts.

I looked down at my uniform and thought about the buttons. Three wasn't too bad. It didn't show anything. Just let a little breeze in. It seemed rational to me. I reached up and started undoing the buttons. After popping open the third one, there was a horn honking next to me and I winced.

I knew exactly who the horn was when I heard it. "Show us your tits!" Mr. Fat and Ugly's son yelled from the passenger seat of his Daddy's jeep. He started howling at me; thank God there was an opening and I got into the collector lane.

------

I moved directly onto the couch and landed face-down in the cushions.

"Shitty day?" Jeremy spoke with concern in his voice.

"Just hot..." My mouth was full of cushion so it likely sounded like gibberish. Either way, Jeremy didn't follow-up, and I asked him in the same muffled voice what the movie was tonight.

"Friday the 13th 2009 reboot " Jeremy said, understanding my garble.

I turned over and rolled my eyes at him. "Oh great, can't wait to see some teenagers get chopped up." I think Jeremy may have finally been catching on to my disdain for the horror genre.

The movie was okay until it hit a little close to home. There was a girl character in the movie named "Bree" and the best part of the movie seemed to be her stupendous tits. I looked over to Jeremy who had been wearing a different style of boxer briefs tonight. They were winter camo and currently doing their best to restrain his hardon. This Bree chick really did have stupendous titties. I actually couldn't help but feel a bit jealous.

I looked to my own shirt--undone down to the logo--and contemplated for only a second before reaching up and pulling open another button. This one opened just down to the top of my bra now. The way the shirt hung as I lay on my side, I could see the wire of my cup just poking out.

I turned to Jeremy who watched me do it and we smiled at each other. A small reaffirmation that we were safe with each other.

The scenes moved forward and after a particularly grizzly murder Jeremy's erection faded to his baseball-sized bulge again. I looked unabashedly for a moment during a commercial and saw a darkened wet spot on the front. As I noticed this, Jeremy pushed himself up the couch to almost sitting upright against the back of the couch. I hoped he hadn't caught me looking to closely.

The movie paused and faded to black; and again I looked to him in the reflection. The first thing I saw was that his prick was at full attention, and maybe more so than ever. Then when I looked to his face I saw his eyes. Not looking at the screen, but looking at me. Looking at my chest.

I turned my eyes to my chest and figured that from his new angle pushed-up on the couch that he could more-clearly see the swell of my breast. He was staring at my tits and getting hard!

I was beaming. My face must have been flush and I felt a rush of endorphins while I now felt his eyes on me. I liked his eyes on me. In that moment I felt sexy and desirable. It didn't matter that he was my brother, he was making me feel like a sex object and I was getting off on it.

My stomach started to churn at the thought of it, but regardless I reached up and undid two more buttons on the uniform. The shirt flapped open and revealed the full cup that held my right tit in place. Nothing more revealing than a bikini, but when I looked to my brother he was staring right at my chest. He knew I turned to him but no longer cared.

The shirt had released it's grip on my bra and the way I was lying the cup was falling slightly away from my tit. I looked down and could see the colouration of my right nipple just under the cup. There wasn't much light, but from Jeremy's viewpoint advantage he may have been getting a better look.

I turned my head and looked first into his eyes then down his hairless chest and to his now rock-hard erection that stuck straight up from him. It cast a tent that must have been 6 inches out from his waist. We stared at each other's bodies for longer than brother and sister should. The movie had been mostly forgotten at this point, and we both just watched each other.

Every few seconds Jeremy's cock would flex and the little wet spot forming on his underwear was getting bigger. A wet spot in my own underwear started to form just as the sound of the bedroom door opening snapped us both out of it.

I quickly buttoned up my two lowest buttons before mom got up the hallway and Jeremy grabbed a pillow to hug. There was no way a boner like that was going away quickly.

Mom came out and rehashed her routine. The movie continued and we both calmed down as she had her shower. The door to the washroom opened and she gave us a show again before trodding off. Maybe it runs in the family to show off?

Mom left for bed and I gave up on the movie then claimed the shower. I still had the stink of the day on me and I thought I might give myself one of Mom's cold showers. "I bet Jeremy could use a cold shower too", I quietly giggled to myself.

On my way out I decided to try one last tease for the night. I had neglected to get a change of clothes before getting in the shower so I pulled on my pants and threw my shirt on around me. I knew Jeremy was still outside the washroom door watching the movie so I left my shirt unbuttoned. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the curve of each breast in the open shirt. Each tit was still damp enough from the shower to hold the material in place as long as I didn't turn to suddenly. My rock hard nipples--that could be seen poking through the material--also helped to keep the shirt in place.

I took a deep breath then opened the door to the washroom. Jeremy's eyes lit up and I watched the bulge in his boxer briefs go from lump to pole in an instant. I grinned as I watched him become VERY aroused.

"Okay goodnight! I love you bro." I said with a chipper voice and smile. There was no audible response from Jeremy as I turned to go down the hallway. The material didn't move much, but from his angle, he likely would have seen the inside curve of my breast as I turned.

Friday September 1st, 2021

Still hot as a motherfucker. Sunny is my love, but not having air conditioner while I sit on this highway is going to be the death of me. I didn't even think twice about it this time. I threw my hat off and undid the top three buttons of my shirt. I hope there IS someone somewhere who can see down my shirt this time. "This is the new body-confident Cassandra!"

Right on cue, I heard the tell-tale honk again from beside me. Fugly-man was waving delicately at me this time. I quickly realized that with the third button undone he now had the same view my brother had yesterday.

Mr. Fugly turned to his father to say something and pointed down at me. I looked back to the lane next to me and there was no opening. I looked back up to the jeep beside me and Mr. Fugly was staring again.

"Fuck it." I said to myself under my breath then reached up and undid all the buttons on my shirt. I looked back up to the jeep and saw Mr. Fugly with his jaw dropped and eyes glued to my chest. I had put on a sexy black lace bra with a bit of translucent frills along the top of the cup that revealed the top third of my nipple. From his angle, maybe my whole nipple.

I was hot as Hell now, and not just the temperature. I was sitting in commuter traffic with my shirt open, giving the world a show.

He must have had pretty good sight because the next thing Mr. Fugly suggested was that I open the clasp on my bra. The clasp was in the front between the cups and though I wanted to give him what he wanted, the lane started to move next to me. Instead I reached up, pulled the cups away from my tits for a moment and flashed him my girls. Just as quickly the material snapped back to my chest and I pulled away from the Jeep into the other lane. Behind me a series of honks were heard, and not just from the Jeep.

I arrived home completely flustered and went into the kitchen to get some ice and cool off. I had closed my shirt up again after getting into the parking garage but was still reeling from my experience on the highway.

"Hey, Cass." Jeremy greeted me from the sitting area and I grinned to myself. He's probably hoping for another show tonight. Lucky for him: He was the reason I chose this bra.

I stood in front of him and undid the top four buttons while facing the tv. Not quite going to reveal the whole cup from the get-go, but let him know I mean business. I don't know where this is going, but I'm enjoying it for now.

I flopped down onto the couch opposite him and adjusted my shirt before looking to see if Jeremy was looking. He was looking, and when our eyes met we smiled. I turned my attention down to his crotch and was suddenly very anxious.

Jeremy had made a power move tonight. Tonight he wore a pair of silk boxers with what appeared to be no button on the fly, just a little flap. The notion of what was about to happen made me immediately wet and I salivated just a little. Jeremy looked down to his own crotch and together we watched as his pole rose to attention. His dick seemed to stop rising after a moment and I looked up to his face with dismay.

Jeremy nodded toward me, gesturing at my chest and I got the message loud and clear. I reached up to my shirt and undid every button right down to the bottom and the flap fell open before us. I watched his gaze turn to my bra-clad breast as he admired it. A subtle breeze caught my partially-exposed nipple, and I was reminded that he could see it.

Jeremy scootched up the couch to his higher vantage where we both knew he could see into my cup. On the way he dragged his butt so that his boxers slid down his waist. The waistband of his boxers were now down below his pelvis, exposing his neatly-trimmed pubes.

I looked back into his eyes and he turned his gaze to his crotch again bringing mine with it. Together we watched the moment of truth as Jeremy's stiff prick finally escaped it's confines and stood tall and proud from his hips. As thick as my wrist, and maybe about eight inches long, I studied it. It had a beautiful swollen, purple head that was oozing a small amount of precum. A thick vein adorned the length of it, protruding like a filled balloon. It must have been so hard it hurt.

Jeremy was excited but didn't seem to know where to go from here, so I obliged him and reached to my bra clasp. His eyes went wide as he figured I was about to repay the favour. I pinched my fingers tightly on the clasp then hesitated for a moment before releasing it and letting the cup fall away from me. It wasn't the most attractive angle but I had just revealed my full right tit to my brother and my little swollen nipple was as hard as his shaft.

"WHOA! Hello!" Mom shouted from the hallway. She was clad in her yellow robe and surprised as Hell to see her daughter's naked tit, and her son's throbbing cock.

Jeremy and I both covered ourselves up as Mom stood in amazement. We were embarrassed and ashamed but Mom didn't seem to react how we thought she would. She kind of smirked then walked back to the bedroom. I looked to Jeremy to see if he knew what she was going to do, and he looked as terrified as I felt.

When Mom came back she had a couple items of clothes in her hand and said, "Okay, I'm going to take a shower." Then moved into the washroom and closed the door behind her.

Jeremy grabbed a pillow and cradled as he had before. At this point I was surprised he didn't get up and put clothes on. We sat in silence for just a moment before we heard the shower turn off. Mom just had the shortest shower ever, maybe just a rinse.

Mom came out of the bathroom in her usual fashion, with her robe tied at her waist and towel held to her head ready to shake. This time though she left her belt looser than usual. As she scrubbed at her head and swung her tits around for us there were moments where her one tit or the other would come into full view. We both saw both of her nipples multiple times in her shake show and I started to imagine the cum stain Jeremy was leaving on his pillow.

Without another word Mom went back into the washroom and left the door slightly ajar. I looked over to Jeremy and his eyes were agog. He was watching something that was not making his situation any easier. Mom came back to the door wearing blue jeans and a tube top with a flower pattern on it. Had she just changed in front of the mirror for Jeremy?

In the moment I was jealous of Mom for her body, and confidence, and the attention she was getting. She waltzed across the living room, sat between us on the long side of the couch and asked, "Are we watching a movie tonight?"

With all that was happening she made us aware of the fact that nobody had turned on the tv. Jeremy fumbled to find the remote and in doing so dropped his pillow to the ground. All three of us turned our attention to Jeremy's hardon that had slipped into the leg of his boxers and had made wet stains all over the front.

"It's okay, kids. We can be as open as we want to be." Mom lay back into the couch and put her arms out on either side of her. "Come on over and let me put my arms around you."

Mom scootched over toward Jeremy and put her arm around his shoulders, pulling herself into him then reached out for me to come over.

I was in a trance now, and Mom seemed to be taking control of the situation. I got up from the couch and cuddled up next to my Mom as the three of us huddled in the corner. She turned to me and said, "It's okay, baby. Let's be free together."

Mom's hand that was around my shoulder reached down and started to undo my shirt. Mom undid button after button until my shirt was open and my cleavage and belly were the focus of attention. Mom pulled my shirt collar down my back and it fell away from tits. From where she sat she could see right down my bra, and it was making me hot.

We both looked over to Jeremy's cock that was pushing upward on the leg of his boxers. Jeremy's boxers were on the verge of giving out, if his cock were to push any harder it would have lifted the leg of his shorts, and exposed him to us. Something I think all of us wanted.

"I think your brother needs one more little push, Cassandra." Mom was not smiling, she was serious. Whatever was happening, wasn't fun for her. It was all business.

I understood what she was saying and reached up to the clasp on my bra again, and again released it. This time when I released the clasp both cups fell from my tits and I was exposed. For the first time, I was showing my brother my tits, and I knew he was enjoying the view. This was a good angle for me too, I am young and my tits are still perky. My nipples were hard as bullets and firing straight into the air.

Jeremy's cock popped up and this time we could see his swollen hairless balls. It was a magnificent cock and Mom gasped audibly when it came into view.

"I think it's my turn." Mom said with a bit of a faraway tone in her voice. She reached over and grabbed my left hand and Jeremy's right then brought them to her C cup tits that were straining against her tube top. We both wasted no time in squeezing and massaging her globes. She started to moan and threw her head back as we kneaded.

I had never been with a woman before, but I was open-minded to new experiences. I had never imagined one of those new experiences would be feeling up my Mother with the help of my brother.

Jeremy got cheeky and pulled down the tube top from over the breast he had been massaging. Her full and beautiful tit was just inches from his face and she leaned over then kissed Jeremy on the mouth.

I gasped and the kiss got deeper. There were audible slurping and smacking sounds. I couldn't see from my angle but I figured their tongues were down each other's throats. I decided to take a bit of initiative and pulled down the other side of her tube top. Now the garment was wrapped around her rib cage and both her mighty titties were served up to us. I dove right in and engulfed Mom's left nipple with my mouth and she nearly screamed into Jeremy's mouth.

Mom grabbed the back of my head and mashed my face into her heavy tit. Her nipple was hard and tasty. I liked to lick circles around it and gently nibble the nub which caused her to pout and moan.

Jeremy had had enough at this point. I think all the teasing and build-up was starting to take it's toll. He needed some relief. He reached over and took my now free left hand and wrapped it around his cock. For the first time I felt my brother's cock in my hand and it was wonderful. Powerful and wet with precum, I squeezed tight and began stroking his penis. I felt more precum spill down from the tip onto my hand and then slathered the fluid all along his shaft.