Very Hot Ch. 02: Very Hotterer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. BJ had a growing boner, and it was constricted in his tight jeans. This was clearly causing him some discomfort, but he wasn't taking the lead, and I was feeling mean enough to torture him some more.

I reached down into the bag and clumsily fumbled through the loose straws and napkins to find the last couple fries. I gave a nervous giggle to try and distract from how unsexy the manoeuvre was. There were only two fries, and I was going to have to make them last.

I speared both fries into the bottom half of my melting frosty, and it was still just thick enough to hold them upright. I pulled the taller of the two out of the vanilla frosty with it slathered in a glob of white cream. I brought the fry to my stiff nipple and traced circles around it, leaving a wreath of chilly white goop. My right nipple was beginning to harden from the tension, so I re-dipped the fry and applied a liberal dollop of frosty to it as well.

"Do you need a written invitation?" I said sarcastically to Mr. BJ.

He wasted no time in diving in. He dove into my chest and latched onto my right tit making me moan and throw my head back in ecstasy. There was some applause from outside, and there was no doubt his friends were watching. I turned my head back over to look, and sure enough, the guys had moved around the van and were watching their friend assault my nips with his tongue.

The angle was awkward, and the console was between us, so I told him to lean his seat all the way back, and he obliged. I set the frosty down, then crawled across the centre and climbed on top of him. There was nowhere for my legs to go on either side of the seat, and I felt like I couldn't push off anything. I used my feet to try and angle myself, but Sunny's roof was too low, and I hit my head.

I looked out the window at the others as they gave me odd looks while I squirmed around on top of their friend. I was so horny I could die and couldn't find a good angle to fuck this guy in front of his peers. He didn't seem to be too concerned, though. He seemed content to lick and kiss at my boobs while they swung over his face.

I grunted and climbed forward into the backseat. I sat upright in the centre seat and grabbed my frosty again. There was only about half of it left, and it was getting pretty watery. The two last fries were now soggy and sinking into the dessert; they were no longer phallic foreplay devices.

Mr. BJ was looking to me for what to do next, and I sunk down in the seat and slowly poured some vanilla frosty and two soggy fries across my boobs. The joke was that I had done that more for itching relief than to entice this guy. Regardless, he pulled himself up and helped himself to my sloppy tits.

I was reminded of my mother from the night before. The way I suckled on her teat was the same way a stranger was now doing it to me. My pussy felt like it was on fire when Mr. BJ reached over my leg and grabbed the inside of my thigh. I set the dregs of the frosty into the cup holder and reached over with my right hand to fish my prize from his eponymous attire.

When I got my hands around it, I could feel that his cock was going to be underwhelming. I pulled it free and released the button from his pants, revealing his uncircumcised 5-incher to everyone. I gave a glance to the girls outside Sunny to shoot them a disappointed look. Neither of them seemed to sympathise as they watched their other friends now begin to fish around in their pants too.

I turned over more and pressed my sticky titties all over Mr. BJ's face, then switched to my left hand on his member so I could jerk him off. He started to bite lightly at my nipples, and I responded by gripping him as hard as I could with my off-hand. I pulled my tit from his eager mouth and slid down to fill his mouth with my tongue.

I was able to turn somewhat, but I wasn't going to be able to give Mr. BJ his also-eponymous sex act.

I sighed out of frustration when I felt his left hand fumble to press on my vagina through my pants. This wasn't working, and I was starting to lose the mood.

While I still stroked MR. BJ's exposed boner, he began to moan and whine that he was going to cum; but it was like a toddler whining for a bottle. A full-grown man wiggling and whining for an orgasm was apparently a turn-off for me, and it didn't seem to bother him that he was doing this in front of an audience. I realised in that moment that I wanted something better and that no random fuckwit was going to be able to fuck the wits out of me.

I was so frustrated, and nobody--not even me--was getting me off.

I yanked myself away from Mr. BJ and switched my left hand on him for my right. I had to twist my entire torso and pull him under me to keep my nipple on his eager lips. I reached over and grabbed the frosty cup from the door and yanked his dick painfully to point in its direction.

"Ah! Fuck!" Mr. BJ yelled in discomfort but quickly forgot about it when I started rapidly slamming his foreskin up and down with my dominant hand. "Keep going! Faster! Harder!"

I obliged. I went faster and started to punch his pubic mound violently as a bit of revenge for this poorly-planned encounter. I brought the frosty cup over and made sure his cockhead was pointed into it.

I started to have some compassion for the young man about to provide for me, and spoke to him, softly at first. "C'mon, baby, give me your seed. I want your tasty load, hun." I twisted again and leaned down to try and give his tonsils another taste.

Mr. BJ pushed me away. "Mmm, yes, Mommy. I want your boobies," Mr. BJ surprised me with that, then propped himself up and sucked my right tit into his mouth again, this time sucking harder than ever. I shivered and gasped, he had actually managed to turn me on again: When he mentioned his mother...

I felt like an uncomfortable pretzel trying to give a donut a handy. Manual stimulation wasn't finishing the job fast enough, so I cranked up the heat on the situation and started to lecture him, "You better give that titty the respect it deserves, you little bitch."

I was in control, and I wanted him to know that he owed me. "You're not even going to give me what I need, are you?" I stopped wanking him for a moment, and he whined again with a mouthful of boob. "Give me your cum. Give me my prize. Suck that titty 'til it's raw."

I uncurled and returned to using my off-hand while I held the frosty in my right. Mr. BJ couldn't control himself anymore and started to writhe around in the seat. "Lady, I'm gonna cum!" he yelled too loud for the small car.

He started screaming like he was in pain, and I leaned back away from him while I aimed his load into my frosty cup. He may not have had much to show, but I hadn't expected his payload to be so massive.

He came so hard with the first shot that it made an audible "smack" against the inside of the cup, and a second, smaller smack followed. I switched my grip on the cup and returned my right hand to his twitching prick. I pulled, slammed, and gripped as hard as I could, secretly hoping to hurt him a little as he dribbled another tablespoon of hot load into my frosty.

"Ooo oo oooo," he sounded like a dying monkey, but he fired one last time and finally deflated.

The air was suddenly very quiet, and looking out the window again, I was greeted by three cell phones with illuminated red lights on them. I don't have a lot of friends, and the only family I have may be fucking, so after my initial shock, I didn't feel very concerned about being naked on the internet.

I looked down at my exasperated conquest and pulled the frosty cup from his lip dick and up to my nose. The scent was musky and sweet; salty, and just a little sour. I brought the cup to my lips and winked at the cameras while I threw back the cup. The frosty was still just a little cold, and I could feel the viscous mechanical mixture of semen and cream flow across my tongue and down my throat. It left a pungent scent in the cup, and some of it leaked onto my cheek while I gulped the last of it down.

After wiping the goop from my mouth with the back of my arm, I gave Mr. BJ's friends the middle finger and tossed the cup on the floor. I looked down at Mr. BJ, who was just starting to reopen his eyes, and yelled, "Get out of my car, bitch!"

Mr. BJ reacted, but not by immediately getting out of my car. He came to his senses and reached down to start tucking himself back in, but I had flipped the switch back to mean and he was going to get out immediately.

"Bitch, you get out of my car right now, or you will regret it," I threatened Mr. BJ with my most irritated bitch-face on.

That's when he laughed. He either thought I was being funny or he just didn't take me seriously enough, so I reached to the floor with my left hand and grabbed my work shirt. He gave me a confused look, and then I attacked his face with the shirt.

"What are you doing?!" Mr. BJ brought both his arms up to shield himself from the shirt. His limp, sticky prick was still waggling about in the air.

"Teaching you how to leave when you are no longer wanted," I explained just before shoving his messy cock back into his pants with the shirt. "You can keep the shirt as something to remember me by." I pressed harder, trying to force more of the shirt deep into his pants.

I smiled sweetly at him while I held his fatigued member gently in the shirt. I squeezed and rubbed his manhood under the shirt, trying to make it seem a little sexy. After making a big show about trying to pack my little work shirt into his tight jeans, I zipped up his jeans as far as they would go. The shirt stuck out of the top of his fly and looked stupid, but I had gotten it in pretty deep and it wouldn't come out until he pulled it free.

I pulled away from him, and he shot back a sweet smile.

"So, can I get your num..."

"Get! Out! Of! My! Car! Bitch!" Mr. BJ finally took the hint from my yelling and was out in a flash.

The cameras went away, and much cheering was heard while I climbed back into the driver's seat and put my bra on. When I pulled the garment over me, the cups glued to my once-again sticky tits. The old material felt awful and was sticking to my skin, so I decided to just shuck it off again and drive home topless.

None of what just happened improved my parking situation, but Sunny was in a small car and had the answer. I popped Sunny in reverse and turned until I had fully encircled the van and backed into the empty spot on the other side of them.

Only one of the khaki-guys was holding his camera still, and I flipped him the bird, then put the window down and yelled, "Cya, bitches!"

I put all the windows down and peeled out of the parking spot to leave. I had to stop at the exit of the lot to make a left and had a moment to glance in my rearview mirror. One guy seemed to still be holding his phone up and recording, while the other four started piling into the van. Mr. BJ stood, quizzically examining the shirt he was pulling from his pants and absent-mindedly scratching his cheek and neck.

It was still before rush hour, so the highway was smooth. I passed a few looky-loos and got a horn from a transport truck. It didn't feel wrong to drive around like this. I think everyone enjoys seeing a pair of perky, young knockers.

I tried to keep low after entering the parking garage in my apartment building. I figured I would put my bra back on before going inside. I backed carefully into my spot and turned Sunny's ignition off.

"Shit, the windows..." frequently I would forget that I had to put her windows back up before turning Sunny off. When the engine had quieted and the windows were still down,

I heard a familiar buzz.

The new camera was zooming again, and I bet my seemingly-always sticky tits were the focus. I leaned forward and looked up to see the camera mounted on the wall and pointed directly at me. Of course, my new instinct as an exhibitionist was to start fucking everything and put on a show, but I had somewhere else I needed to be.

"Alright, you pervert. You can have just a little bit," I glared at the camera, and when I finished speaking, I grabbed my sticky right breast and pulled it as close to my mouth as I could. I leaned my head over--and it wasn't easy--but I managed to get the nipple on my B-cup titty to my mouth, something I have never tried before. I lapped at my nipple and made a goopy mess all around my aureole before sucking hard on it. After a couple seconds of biting and sucking, I pulled my mouth away from my little nub and let a strand of saliva stretch from my breast to my chin as I pulled away.

I no longer heard the camera zooming and figured the operator was probably wanking himself stupid. I turned Sunny on and closed the windows. I resentfully put my bra back on before getting out of the car; it still felt itchy and sticky.

I went around to all the doors and made sure Sunny was locked up tight. The camera made another buzzing sound and again pointed to her, now standing in front of Sunny.

"Yeah. I know you want some, you pervert. I hope you had a good 'O'!" My yelling at the camera reverberated across the whole garage. "But I don't have time for you! I have better things to fuck!"

I laughed, thinking I was hot shit. "Damn, Cassandra. You are good at this," I congratulated myself. "I don't know exactly what 'this' is. But. I. Am. Good. At. It."

12