Very Neighborly (M50, F31)

Story Info
Neighbor in need, is a Neighbor in deed.
1.7k words
4.39
5.6k
1
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very Neighborly (M50, F31)

The house next door went up for sale. The couple that lives there are quiet and rarely outside the house. The few times I've spoken with them, the woman, we'll call her Nicki, would talk and was nice, but standoffish. The guy, we'll call him Rick, was very standoffish. They haven't lived there long, so while not surprised they were moving so soon, I was mildly curious.

She is a toothpick, about 5'5", no discernable tits based on what she wears. She's fit, Dark hair, brown eyes, and attractive face. Yesterday she was heading to the mailboxes, and I was coming back from them, where we live the mailboxes are at the street, and are grouped for every 5 or 6 houses.

We both stopped to talk, and I found out through our conversation why the move was happening. Her husband of 5 years had been cheating on her with a mutual male friend of theirs and basically came out, said he was living a lie, etc. He moved out to go live with the guy. She was getting very emotional while she recounted it to me, eyes tearing up. I stepped forward and gave her big hug, she cried a bit on my shoulder. She got her mail, and I asked if she had anyone to talk to, she said no, only child parents passed, no aunts or uncles, she had some work friends but not any personal friends.

I said Well you have one now, let's go inside and talk. We go in her house, sit on the couch close to each other. We talk through it, she cries, I hold her again while she ugly cried on me and held me tight. We continued to talk about next steps for her, etc. She's sticking to me like glue, sat pressed against me with her head on my shoulder while we talk.

She looks at me and says she needs a drink and doesn't want to drink alone, so I say sure, even though it is the middle of the day why not I think. I was expecting wine or beer, she brings out a bottle of Tito's and a can of coke and two glasses. She's trembling while trying to pour drinks, so I gently put my hands on hers to steady her, and she gets the drinks poured.

After about another hour, and a couple drinks later, I have her laughing telling various stories. She says she wishes she would have talked to me sooner and gotten to be friends as it would have made the last 3 years barrable. I raise an eyebrow, three years? I ask. She tells me yeah; he came out to her 3 years back and they were trying to work it out. She tells me she even offered up threesomes with a guy of his choice, she offered up her ass, role-paly where she was a guy, etc... Basically, they haven't had sex in three years!

She then adds, well with each other, he finally confessed to her that he was basically seeing and fucking the other guy a few times a week. she explains they had agreed to try and work things out and he promised to stop seeing him. This was the final straw and she filed for divorce.

I say, so for three years he's getting off and leaving you high and dry? She says well... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I raise my eyebrow, she giggles, and says don't act dumb. I laugh, and say you caught me. Then she says I flick the bean pretty much daily, but man do i miss a cock in me.

I put my hand on her thigh and just say, i don't want to take advantage but I'm around if you need anything... She is silent and looking down in her glass, so I say I should go, and I stand up, and she stops me Wait you just offered to fuck me and your leaving? Well, your drunk or pretty close and in a bad place emotionally. She places her hand on my pants and starts to rub my cock through them... she responds.... I'm not used to initiating... I'm very much into being told what to do.... but you can't leave, I need a man, a cock, someone to show me I'm still desirable.

So a horny guys gotta do what horny guys gotta do I say. She responds Yes Daddy. Well, that did it for me, hard as a rock. I tell her to undress while I take my pants and boxers off, along with my pull-over shirt. She's got her t-shirt off in a flash. She's flat chested but has nice long nipples, and they are hard.

She keeps looking up at me, and I finally ask if she changed her mind and that it is okay, etc. She shyly says no... it's just.... I mean I really like to be told what to do. I've never been with a woman as submissive before. She's looking up at me, waiting. Take off your yoga pants. She quickly does. no underwear... It's been a minute since she's shaved, but I can tell she had a landing strip but numerous hairs poking up all around.

I ask her, what else are you into? I don't want to start and find I've taken things too far. She takes a deep breathe, I will do anything and everything you tell me, no matter how degrading or embarrassing, it really gets me off. I don't like scat or being choaked, other than that I will obey you. Shit I think as she is saying this my cock is twitching. I admit this is way out of my wheelhouse, but I'm definitely interested. I'm a very vanilla guy. So are there safe words or something. she giggles and says no but if it makes me feel better, we can have one. She suggests mailbox. which gets a chuckle out of us both.

I want to dive in face first to you beautiful pussy, but I think you're a bit prickly. She looks down and giggles again and says yeah, I also smell, it's been a few days since I showered... and i've played with my cunny a lot daddy, i've been a bad bad girl, dropping into character. I pick up on what she wants, and in my daddy voice, I tell her that she is going to get a spanking then we are going to take a shower and get her all cleaned up. I sit and she eagerly lays across my lap. Like this daddy, did i do it right? I say hmmm let me see, and I swat her ass pretty hard... she says i like it much harder... ok i think i'm really out of my element here. so i give her a very strong swat. she yelps then moans, yeah daddy like that. She's basically leading this indirectly and teaching me I realize.

I swat both cheeks in succession five very hard slaps on each cheek. each time she yelps and moans and is moving her hips. after the last swat she groans out and says Daddy my privates feel tingly now. Is that good or bad. My erection is basically poking straight up into her belly and each time she moves I'm getting more turned on. I say well, that means you get another type of spanking now, before the shower. I tell her to stand up, I do so too, I then take her hand and lead her in to the kitchen and bend her over the table. I position my cock at her pussy entrance. I pause, having a bit of doubt about doing this.

Sensing this she says Daddy's need to discipline us bad girls, otherwise we won't learn, and we think Daddy doesn't want us anymore. I push into her tightness, and my god it was super tight. Once my cock head is in, I spank her ass cheek again and she trembles and moans. breathing heavy she says Daddy my privates are really feeling tingly now, I'm going to need Daddy to punish me very roughly to get the tingles out of me. Is it weird that I'm enjoying both sides of this? being in charge and taking instructions from Nicki?

I begin thrusting in and out of her super tight cunt. Her lips are gripping my cock each time I pull back. I grab her hips and grip her tightly until I get a yelp out of her. She just says hurry daddy, very soon... I thrust rapidly in and out of her, while pulling her into me with each thrust of my cock I slam into her pussy. She is moaning and grunting and bucking her hips. After a dozen or so thrusts she is screaming out Punish me Daddy, make me a good girl again. I know I am not going to last, and with one last powerful thrust I start cumming in that tight hot cunt of Nicki's. She says, Daddy am I doing it right, I say no honey you haven't let the tinglies go. She quickly reaches back between her legs and starts rubbing her clit furiously. I'm slowly moving in and out as the last of my cum spurts deep inside her. Trying to stay hard for her, thankfully she starts to cum, shaking through her orgasm, I feel her cunt squeezing around my shrinking cock. She's screaming "yes daddy, yes daddy" over and over.

I unmount her, pull her up turn her around and passionately start kissing her, she reciprocates.

I take her by the hand to the bathroom and get her in the shower with me and we wash each other she gets me hard again and I lift her up, she weighs about 90 lbs. and press her up against the shower tiles and enter her again. We fuck in the shower for quite a while, I tell her to play with her pussy again and how it turns Daddy on to hear her pleasure. She didn't disappoint she came several times by the time I could unload again in her.

We get out and I get dressed, she gives me a deep kiss at the door, not caring that I have opened it and that anyone can see me with this naked woman. I tell her to shave, and I'll be over tomorrow, and she's not to play with her pussy until then. I leave her embrace in a surreal daze.