Vestiphobia Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In another version, Lisa felt completely comfortable, even defiant, about her nudity. She looked on Annabelle, the boring textile, with contempt. "You should get in touch with your body more," she said.

Annabelle snorted derisively. "Only amateurs cast skyclad."

When that spell was undone, all the shame and embarrassment came flooding right back into Lisa's mind. All at once, she relived the post-streak party, the campus streak, the ordeal in the art room, her nighttime chase, and her naked trip to the supermarket. She sat on the floor in a fetal position, hugging her knees.

"That one takes all the fun out of it," said Annabelle. "We can't have you enjoying your punishment, now can we?"

Another night, Annabelle used Lisa to channel the spirits of the dead. The women were thoroughly embarrassed, and the men were too busy feeling their new body up to be of any use.

"I didn't figure Queen Victoria for such a prude," said Annabelle. "But perhaps a woman who can't wear clothes isn't the right vessel for this."

For a moment, Lisa hoped that Lady Annabelle would lift her curse, at least temporarily, but instead she was dismissed for the night. Relieved, if slightly disappointed, Lisa returned to her room.

After closing the door behind her, Lisa walked to her mattress and lifted up a corner. Underneath the mattress lay a wrinkled pair of plain black panties. Lisa picked up the panties and lay them down on the carpet in front of her. She then sat down, legs crossed, hands pressed together in a praying motion.

She had noticed early on that the vast majority of Lady Annabelle's magic affected the mind. The same was true for Debra's spells. From her nudity curse, to the trances and recall spells, to the experiments she'd been subject to while serving in this house, it had all made her think a certain way. Even the frogman had not actually been transformed into a frog, but made to think he was a frog.

The few times Lady Annabelle had cast spells that did something in physical reality, she had been exhausted. The shortest after-dinner magic session had been one in which Annabelle made her grow a monkey's tail. After a few minutes of moving it around, it had retracted back into her spine and Lady Annabelle had retired to bed. And this was after drinking a whole jug of what Debra had called magic steroids.

The tail might have been useful, but the lesson was more useful. Lady Annabelle, for all her posturing as a powerful witch, was no good at changing things in the physical world. Her real power lay in changing things in people's minds.

But while she could change minds, she did not control them.

Lisa opened her eyes and stood up. She stepped forward, placing her right and then her left foot inside the panties. Then she crouched down, gripped the fabric, and slowly pulled them up her legs.

The black fabric slid up her skin, all the way to her crotch, covering her slowly regrowing pubic hair. She pulled the panties up all the way and snapped the waistband into place.

Then she focused her mind on her bare stomach, and her bare breasts, and the bare skin of her thighs and ankles. She was still mostly naked. Mostly.

Lisa felt almost comfortable. If she allowed her mind to wander to the feeling of the thin fabric stretched across her ass, she grew less comfortable. So she didn't think about it. And if she did, she reminded herself of the look on the Annabelle's face as the tail retracted into her spine.

The powerful magic, the lasting magic really was all in her head. It needed Lisa's mind to function. But Lisa's mind was her own.

She was wearing panties again. It was an achievement. But she didn't think about that. Instead, she thought about how the wind would feel on her bare stomach and against her legs when she escaped from Lady Annabelle's captivity.

She smiled and lay down on the mattress to sleep.

* * *

When Lisa woke up early in the morning, she would quickly remove her panties and hide them under the mattress, before assuming her naked duties. There was something comical in this, getting undressed for work.

When Lisa did the laundry, or cleaned Lady Annabelle's room, and when she thought she could get away with it, she would take a piece of clothing, bunch it up in her fist, and spirit it away to her under-mattress hiding place. She wouldn't need much, just enough to be decent for her escape. And Lady Annabelle had an enormous array of outfits, so it was unlikely that she would miss anything.

After a few days, Lisa had a full outfit. After a few days more, she was able to wear it.

There was no more use in delaying. One night, after Lady Annabelle had used up her energy trying to shrink Lisa, she'd gone to bed early. Once Lisa was sure that she was asleep, she returned to her room, steeled her resolve, and put on her clothes.

First, the black panties. Up over the hips, on with no problem. Then, a pair of cut-off jean shorts, which were barely larger than the panties. After that, a black bra, slightly too big, clasped into place. Finally, a green crop-top, short enough to leave most of Lisa's ribs on display. She hadn't managed to get any shoes, but the soles of her feet were tough and hardy.

Lisa stepped out of her room and came face to face with herself in the hallway mirror. She almost cried at the sight of her clothed body. She'd never have worn anything this skimpy before her curse, but after everything she'd been through, this outfit may as well have been a spacesuit. For the first time in weeks, the girl in the mirror was a normal college student, ready to face the world.

The plan was to walk to the nearest bus-stop and catch a ride from there. Lisa had already put some coins from the witch's coin bowl in one of the pockets of her shorts. But as she was heading for the door, she suddenly had a better idea.

The frogman in the basement stared blankly at the girl walking down the staircase. He tried to hop away as she stalked towards him, but wasn't fast enough.

"Come along now, pal," Lisa said, grabbing him by the arm and pulling, her other hand over his mouth. With cursed strength, she pulled him out of the basement and up the stairs. Then she pushed him in front of her, out of the house.

Standing behind him, she plunged her hands into his jean pockets and started fishing around. "Don't get excited now, it's not what you think. Aha!"

Triumphantly, she produced a smartphone. The wallpaper was of a Playboy model in a bikini, and the PIN code was 42069. She quickly found a rideshare app and ordered an expensive trip back to college.

"This is your way of saying sorry for groping me," she said to the dull-eyed frogman.

A few minutes later, the car she'd called pulled up to the curb. Lisa waved at the driver and then turned back to the frogman. "Apology accepted," she said, putting the phone back in his pocket. "Keep your hands to yourself next time." Then she kissed him on the lips.

"Th-thank you," he stammered, as Lisa sprung away and hopped into the waiting car.

* * *

Lisa thanked the driver and disembarked right outside her dorm building. The night air was cool against her bare stomach, as she padded with bare feet towards the entrance. She heard a couple of wolf whistles, and could only roll her eyes. It felt good to be normal again. Well, almost normal. Sweat had begun to form on her brow, and she picked up the pace.

It had been weeks since she'd last been on campus. But now, back in familiar surroundings, her mind returned to the subject of her friends. They would certainly be glad to see her again, safe and sound! And she would be glad to see them... Shelly, Claire, Colin and... Debra. Lady Annabelle had said she was safe, and, while evil, she didn't seem to be big on telling lies.

The sights and smells of her dorm building were familiar and comforting. Lisa felt herself relaxing for what felt like the first time in weeks. A few people waved as she walked past and she waved back. Just a few stairs, and she'd be back in her dorm room with Shelly.

Lisa's knuckled rapped on the wooden door of Room 57. She hoped Shelly was in. If not, she'd try Claire and Debra's dorm.

The handle turned and the door opened a crack and then stopped.

"Shelly?" Lisa asked, leaning against the wood.

A manicured hand reached through the crack and shoved Lisa back violently. She stumbled into the hall, and a haughty redhead emerged from the room.

It was Bethany, or rather, Lady Annabelle, in college girl form. She was naked, but stood proud and terrifying.

"Stealing again, are we?" Bethany asked, a hand on her hip. "What a heartless bitch you are, Lisa, leaving a poor girl with nothing to wear. But that's soon fixed."

Jabbing a long, purple fingernail in Lisa's face, she said, "Strip. Now."

Bethany's words made Lisa at once painfully aware of her outfit, and she hurriedly pulled off her top and jean shorts. A few people in the hallway stopped to stare.

"What are you looking at?" Bethany screamed at the onlookers. At once, all of them disappeared into dorm rooms and down staircases. "All of it, Lisa."

Eyes brimming with tears, Lisa removed her bra and panties, and stood naked in the hall of her dormitory. Bethany's face twisted into its characteristic cruel smile as she gathered the clothes up from the floor and put them on her own body.

"You may spend the night here," Bethany said to Lisa, once she was dressed. "I will expect you back at work in the morning. Just as you are."

Lisa could feel the anger building up inside her again. "Or else what?" she growled.

Bethany raised an eyebrow, unintimidated. "Or else I won't lift the curses on your friends."

"The what?"

"You heard me."

Lisa watched as Bethany turned away and walked down the hallway. Then, remembering she was naked again, she darted into her dorm room and slammed the door behind her.

"Hey Lis," came a weak voice.

Lisa turned to see Shelly smiling sadly at her, sitting naked on atop a pile of discarded clothes. Her arms were folded tightly across her chest. "Guess I've got it too now."

To be concluded...