Vex and the Badminton Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Vex's initiation into service continues.
2.3k words
4.39
12.4k
7

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story series is about an 18 year old young man and the circle of mature, dominant women whose orbit he has entered quite by chance. All characters are older than eighteen years old and all sex experiences described herein consensual.

***

Vex, the eighteen year old student of our story continues his first night with his Mistress, Katherine and her friend, the delicious redhead, Hannah:

Vex had failed to hear the shower turn off and continued to kneel at Katherine's feet.

Hannah, wrapped in a fluffy white bath sheet walked towards them as she towelled herself dry.

As she reached them she let the bath sheet fall and walked past them and picked up a hairbrush from the bedside licker er locker. Vex glanced up at the redhead as she stood with her back to them, admiring her gorgeous arse and shapely legs.

Katherine put her hand on his right cheek and turned his head back towards her.

"Erm, eyes front."

Vex remembered himself and blushed at his mistake.

Hannah turned around.

"Well, do you plan on keeping him?"

"I think I might."

"Are you going to fuck him?"

"Hmmm. Depends how obedient he is."

Vex went to speak but Katherine put her left hand over his mouth.

"You speak when spoken to or are asked a question. Is that understood?"

Vex mumbled into her hand clamped firmly across his mouth and nodded.

"Well I wouldn't touch him until you tidy him up!" said Hannah, nodding curtly down towards his groin.

Katherine glanced down at him "Why are you so hairy down there slut? Don't you do a bit of manscaping now and again?"

"No Mistress." he replied.

"Well that better change."

Hannah walked past him and went to the built in storage either side of the shower.

She opened a cupboard and took something out. Walking back towards the bed she grabbed a handful of Vex's blonde hair and yanked upwards. "On your feet."

Vex stood and Hannah handed the cordless clippers to Katherine.

The statuesque brunette flicked the clippers on, startling Vex as they buzzed into life.

It didn't take long for her to completely remove the unruly hair, she began with the base of his shaft then his scrotum, pausing to see how it looked. It was certainly better, maybe just a trim back of the remaining hair would be aesthetically pleasing?

Katherine looked up at Hannah who had returned to the bedside locker, brushing her straight red tresses.

"Well?" asked Katherine.

Hannah spun around and stood with her hands on her hips.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, why not."

"I'd take the lot off, same as I did with Liam." stated Hannah a matter of factly.

The clippers buzzed back into action and Katherine began to trim back the gingery blonde thatch above his cock. When she'd finished his cock and balls were completely hairless, just requiring a wet shave to complete the process.

Vex looked down at his groin and the pile of hair on the bedroom carpet.

"The hoover is downstairs, go and get it."

Vex ran back downstairs and began to hunt for the vacuum cleaner. He eventually found it in a cupboard in the kitchen and raced back upstairs.

As he re-entered the bedroom he let out an audible gasp when he saw Hannah. She was stood with her back to him wearing a sheer floor length black negligee, resplendent with black lace leaf motifs. Her auburn red hair contrasting against the black fell about six inches below her shoulders and she was applying some make up, although Vex couldn't see her face in the mirror.

Vex found the socket and plugged the vacuum in, quickly sweeping up the hair on the bedroom carpet. He finished and turned off, and only then heard the house phone ringing. Hannah walked past him to go and answer it. Having unplugged he turned back towards the king size bed.

Hannah returned and as she walked into the bedroom almost shouted "TWO.FUCKING.WEEKS!"

She took her place next to Katherine as she sat down heavily on the bed, legs crossed.

"What are you on about?" asked Katherine.

"Liam! Fucking Liam! Evidently the teams, all three of them, are doing well in the competition and if they get to the finals they could be there a fortnight."

"Where are they?"

"Well the cricket is in Holland, the rugby in northern France and the football in Belgium, all within a hundred or so miles."

Katherine put her arm around the redhead.

"When he gets back here his arse will be red raw the minute he gets through the door!"

They began to chatting affably but quietly as Hannah calmed herself, and Vex couldn't hear what was said. Without even looking at him Katherine clicked her fingers and pointed to where he was to stand, in between them, to a towel laid on the carpet. As he reached the position he noticed the bowl of water, a can of shaving gel and a four blade disposable razor in between them.

"Turn around, hands behind your back."

He did so and Katherine deftly tied his wrists together with the length of cord.

Hannah stood and took something off the bedside locker. It was a stocking or rather remnants of one which had been cut near the knee and sewn back together. Hannah slipped it over Vex's head and pulled it down until the lace top was around his throat. She stepped in front of him and aligned the single hole with his mouth. She stepped to the side and picked up a black leather collar, maybe an inch and a half wide and fastened it around his neck with the two buckles.

"We must get him his own, after all this will be needed soon enough, well in a fortnight."

Katherine ordered him to turn around. The stocking wasn't really a proper mask but it sufficed for now, after all, in the days before on line sex shops where could you discretely buy such things?

Vex had seen ads in porn mags, but did he really want to tell them that?

"Do you want to do it?" she asked Hannah.

"Why? Don't you want to?"

"Well, you have more experience. What if I cut him?"

"You won't. I'll do it if you want.."

"No, I'll do it."

Katherine squeezed some shaving gel into her hand added a touch of water, then began to smear it onto Vex's scrotum then the base of his shaft and finally above his cock.

It didn't take her long to completely shave him. She rinsed the razor and her hand, stood up and with bowl and razor in hand walked past him.

Vex hadn't noticed but the main bathroom was behind the wall at the head of the bed. Katherine pressed what looked like the wall and it opened. She stepped through and emptied the water into the sink and rinsed the bowl. Taking a face cloth she wet it and turned back to the bedroom.

She walked up behind Vex and applied the cold wet face cloth to his cock and balls, making him start, cleaning the rest of the gel foam off him.

"Stop being so dramatic."she chided him.

Vex glanced at the redhead sat on the bed who had a sly satisfied smile on her full red lips, making her look even more superior and dominant. Hannah bent forward and pulled the towel, Vex instinctively stepped backwards so she could pick up the towel which she handed to Katherine who then pushed him forward towards the seated Hannah. Katherine reached around and took his balls in the towel in her hand, drying them and repeated the process with his cock.

He immediately began to get hard. Hannah reached out and Katherine took the towel away.

Hannah cupped his scrotum and looked past him to her friend, raising an eyebrow and nodded almost imperceptibly, pursing her lips in the process, as if to say "Not bad, not bad at all!"

"Better?" asked Katherine.

"Mmm. Not nearly as big as my slave, but I'm sure he'll do for you!" she teased her friend.

"Cheeky fucking bitch!" retorted the brunette, "I'll have you know I have very high standards."

"Pah!" scoffed the redhead, "any cock in a storm has always been your motto!"

They both laughed.All the while Vex's cock got harder and harder, and once fully erect Hannah suddenly increased her grip on his balls and dug her long red finger nails into his scrotum behind his balls. He buckled and Hannah pulled his balls back towards her.

"Stand up straight!" she admonished him.

He straightened and after a few 'fuck that hurts' 'for fucks sake' etc Katherine drew back her hand and spanked him on his right cheek.

"Ow!"

"For fucks sake Katherine, gag this slut will you?"

Katherine walked over to the built in wardrobes and opened the far door. She picked out a pair of high heels, very red and very high 👠 . She stepped into them, taking her almost to the same height as Vex. She took something else off a shelf but other than a length of black cord Vex couldn't see what she held.

She turned and walked over, behind him and then grabbed his hair through the stocking mask, dragging his head back until he was looking up at the ceiling.

"Open wide."

Vex opened his mouth and Katherine slipped the gag into his mouth. It wasn't small and he gagged at first.

"Breathe though your nose." said Katherine gently.

She let go of his hair and pushed his head forward, then fastened the gag firmly behind his head.

Vex opened his eyes 👀 and was aghast to see a long black protuberance jutting from his mouth.

Katherine handed the cord to Hannah, who took it but then said "He's your slave, I think you'd better learn to bind him."

Katherine walked him around and sat on the bed, taking the cord from Hannah.

Hannah let go of his scrotum and Hannah began winding the cord around his scrotum first, separating his balls, then finishing off around both the base of his shaven cock and behind his scrotum, tying it securely and possibly too tightly in a knot.

Hannah surveyed her handiwork, lightly flicking his cock then balls and declared her work "Not bad."

His cock was absolutely rock hard, the veins protruding and pulsing, the foreskin pulled tightly back by the cord binding, the skin of the head taut and shiny. A bubble of pre-cum bubbled out of the eye and rolled slowly down the head.

"How many girls gave you fucked with this pretty little thing?" Hannah asked him, flicking his cockhead, making him jump.

"Nmhphyp." he replied, shaking his head.

"None? Really? I think he's lying." she said to Katherine.

"Are you telling me you're still a virgin?" his Mistress asked.

"Ymhmf" he replied, nodding vigourously.

"Liar." said the sceptical redhead.

"And how many cunts have you licked."

"Mnfyi ghofr" he replied nodding at his Mistress.

"Liar." More redhead scepticism.

"And when was the last time you sucked cock?"

"Mvbb nhpvw mmon dthb."

"Liar. You seem quite happy to have that huge cockhead in your mouth." she lifted his chin so that she was looking directly down the enormous shaft straight into his eyes. She gave him a devilish smile and he swallowed nervously, closing his eyes momentarily as he did so. When he opened them she was looking at Katherine but failed to see Hannah's left hand as it flashed up and slapped his right cheek. His head snapped round towards Katherine, who smiled sweetly at him.

He dropped his head, wondering how he had got himself into this situation, and breathed heavily through his nose.

"God I need to come." said Hannah. "Lets get that cock in me."

Vex though he was going to fuck her there and then but he was to be disappointed. It wouldn't be the first time that evening.

"On your knees." said Katherine.

Vex knelt.

Katherine took hold of the face dildo. "This is nine inches long and two inches in diameter, and she wants it," she leaned close into his face "In.Her.Cunt."

Vex swallowed as best he could.

"The end in your mouth is the same as this head." Katherine licked her finger and thumb and rubbed then around the head. Nice and big isn't it? I want you imagine it oozing pre-cum out onto your tongue. And then after the cock, the real cock that is, has been in my cunt, fucking me hard and deep I order him to take it out. It's covered in my cunt juice, right down to his balls, and you slave are going to lick 👅 it clean. Is that understood?"

Vex breathed deeply through his nose. As she began her last speech, he could see in his minds eye the enormous cock ploughing into her cunt. But the final bit was something he'd never imagined.

"I said is that understood slut?"

Hannah's hand flashed a slap onto his right cheek and he grunted and swallowed hard.

"Your Mistress asked you a question! Are you ready to lick her cunt juice off a nice hard cock?"

Reluctantly Vex nodded, after all it wasn't going to happen, it was merely a fantasy.

Hannah spread her legs and lay back on the bed. Katherine pushed Vex's head towards her cunt, but grabbed his hair through the stocking mask and held the tip of the face dildo just touching Hannah's plump cunt lips.

"Keep your eyes on your dildo as it slips into her. See how wet she is, and when you get it all in her you'll be able to smell her cum. I'm going to teach you how to fuck her, and while you do it I'm going to wank her to a mind shattering orgasm. I hope you realise just how lucky you are slave! And if you are a good boy she might allow you to lick her cunt clean."

Katherine took the cock head and pushed it between the redheads cunt lips and there was a collective moan from all three as it was forced into her hot wet vagina.

To be continued in part 3.