Vex and the Badminton Club Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of the young man's slave training.
1.5k words
4.5
12.4k
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of the series Vex and the Badminton Club. All characters are over 18 and the acts described are entirely consensual, and follow the progress of a young man Vex and his introduction to sex by the members of the Badminton Club, women in their thirties and forties, who have a penchant for younger men, young submissive men who they deem fit to train to serve them, not just sexually, but in all ways. There are themes of cunnilingus and face sitting, bondage and spanking, all-of which become more severe from here on in, so if these are not your cup of tea then maybe this is not for you.

Vex was kneeling on the bedroom floor, wearing the homemade mask, fashioned from a lace top stocking, the wide leather collar, his cock and balls bound with cord, his hand tied behind his back. Oh, and an eight inch very realistic flesh coloured dildo strapped to his face, the other end, a large cock head mirroring that of the dildo in his mouth.

Katherine, his new Mistress opened her friend Hannahs cunt lips with her right hand then pushed Vex's head with her left hand and the dildo slid into her friends hot wet cunt with very little resistance until it was in to the hilt and Vex's nose was nuzzled into Hannahs clit hood, her auburn pubic hair right before his eyes. Hannah gasped as it entered her and then again as it filled her.

The dildo was about the size of her own slave, Liam's cock, which was why she bought the dildo as soon as he had gone to University and her and Katherine, her housemate and teaching colleague regularly fucked each other with it. This was the first time they'd used it with a slave strapped into it.

They had however used it on each other with Liam lying under them, licking the recipients clit, something they did often and with relish.

"Now then, this is how you fuck Miss Hannah." said Katherine pulling Vex's head back then slamming it back forward, making her friend and lover cry out with pleasure as the veined cock ploughed into her cunt. Katherine repeated the process a few times, then let go, ordering her new slave to get on with it, while she began to rub Hannah's clit. This of course had the desired effect as the redhead began to breathe heavily, moaning with each stroke of the face dildo, her excitement building gradually, her hands clenching the bed covering behind her head,

Vex tried as best he could but it was very strenuous and after five minutes was worn out and breathing deeply through his nose. He collapsed into Hannahs groin, breathing the beautiful smell of her cunt juices.

Katherine dragged his head backwards so that the dildo slid out of Hannah's dripping cunt and leaned forward so she was close to his face.

"Did I tell you to stop?" He didn't answer what he thought was a rhetorical question, but she yelled at him "WELL, DID I?"

Vex was stunned and mumbled his apologies into the cock head in his mouth.

Katherine sat up turned to look at Hannah who was lying to her left with her arms spread wide.

"I really need to come." said the prone redhead.

"Well in that case you're going to have to ride him." replied Katherine airily.

Hannahs eyes widening. "Are you going to ride him too?"

"Hmmm I might." Replied Katherine.

Vex's cock twitched at the thought of losing his virginity to the statuesque brunette, who clicked her fingers and indicated he should stand with a flick upwards of her extended index finger.

Vex stood as did both women. With a wink at each other they both stepped closer to him, Katherine on his left and Hannah on his right. The redhead was a good six inches smaller than him and nuzzled his hairy chest. She wasn't a fan of hairy cocks and even less of a fan of hairy scrotums but there was something about a hairy chest which she adored. She reached down and wrapped her right hand around his cock, squeezing tight, then pulled back her left hand, unseen by him and spanked him firmly across both milky white cheeks. Vex started and gave a little yelp into the mouth dildo. Katherine grabbed his face and turned his head to face her.

"Every time you are given the reward of being spanked you will say thank you, is that understood slut?" Vex nodded and tried to say thank you but it was muffled by the cock gag of the mouth dildo.

Hannah smirked and winked at her friend and lover.

She thought Vex had a really cute arse, but wanted to see it glowing red after a good hard session. That could wait but she grabbed his right buttock then dug her long nails into the flesh. Vex moaned and his shoulders drooped.

"Stand up straight boy!" snapped Katherine. "Now then we are going to ride you, top and bottom, so stand at the foot of the bed, sit down then lie back."

Vex went to step back but Hannah continued to hold his cock. She pointed his cock towards Katherine. "Do you want to suck it babe?

"What?" The question surprised her.

"Suck it! You know you love sucking cock!" The redhead teased.

""I do not!" Katherine replied indignantly.

"Yes you do! I'm surprised you haven't had it down your throat already!"

"Well, for starters it isn't long enough to tickle my tonsils." She countered. They both laughed as Katherine slapped the bulging cock head with the back of her hand.

"You loved it last time when Liam came in your mouth and right across your face."

The last line was more for Vex's benefit as much as to remind Katherine.

Katherine stood and looked straight at Vex, a stern look on her face. "Does that turn you on slut? Thinking of me sucking a nice big cock and him coming all over my face?"

Vex's eyes were wide in shock.

"Well, does it excite you? Would you like to watch me suck another man's cock?"

She grabbed his face with one hand and the base of the face dildo with the other. Then holding his gaze opened her mouth and took the head of the dildo, the very realistic cock head, in her mouth, closing her eyes as if in ecstasy, before withdrawing slightly, opening her eyes then plunging it straight in her mouth. Her eyes sprung wide open in mock surprise and she pushed forward to take the rest in her mouth and down her throat.

Hannah stood and pushed her face close in between them.

"Would you look at that? That must be six inches, oh seven inches in her mouth..." as Katherine took more. "I hope you can learn to take as much from my slave."

Her words panicked Vex and he pulled his head backwards against Hannahs hand and the dildo slipped from Katherines mouth inch by inch until the head appeared between her lips, saliva dripping down her chin and as she pursed her lips over the tip it had the look of cum bubbling from her mouth 👄.

Vex couldn't take is eyes off the two women as they kissed, the huge wet cock head shared between their mouths and as it slipped out Hannah pushed his head down, "On your knees slut," she ordered and his legs gave way and her fell on his knees between them. Katherine turned the shorter redhead to her left, holding her by her shoulders as the kiss continued, until her own arse was towards Vex. Katherine leaned into Hannah and reached behind her and taking the saliva (and what remained of Hannah's cunt juice) covered dildo between her thumb and forefinger and guided it between her arse cheeks, then between her cunt lips as it slipped into her hot wet cunt.

Vex thought he would climax without even being touched, he was so turned on, and he instinctively began to rock back and forth fucking his Mistress with the gnarled eight inch cock.

Hannah reached down and spread Katherines lips with the fingers of her right hand, index and third fingers spreading them and crooked her middle finger and began to massage her clit, her green finger nail flicking it. Katherine cried out and staggered backwards, Vex braced himself to take her weight as she used him as a shooting stick, but leaned forward to accommodate the cock to get it as deep inside her as as it could possibly go. She leaned her head on Hannahs shoulder and gasped and moaned towards a body wracking orgasm. As it arrived Hannah turned her head towards Katherines and their mouths met in a wet passionate and noisy kiss, broken only by Katherine in order to plead for the redhead to stop wanking her.

"His tongue, I need his tongue in me." she gasped.

"No, no you don't. You need to share him, and as you're his Mistress you need to take his virginity. Which means I get his tongue in my cunt. Voila!" Hannah exclaimed triumphantly.

To be continued in Part 4