The New Neighbors (Black Femdom)

Story Info
New Neighbors change Julia's Life.
1.5k words
3.74
42.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers

Hi my name is Julia i'm 42 years old and i'm with my daughter Sofia who's 20. I'm a pretty fit girl who are vegan. I Lost my husband 5 years ago and since that i never dated anyone. I'm a 5'2 brunette with medium size boobs and a medium sized ass too. I weighted around 130 pounds. My Daughter is 5'5 big boobs and small ass. She trained at the gym a lot since she's the head of the cheerleader school. All the boys turn around her but she's still single. I Hope it's not cause of her father she never was with one boyfriend... it was really hard for me and her to lose my husband. He was so funny and kind. Life is a bitch sometimes...

One of the houses next to me was just sold to a Black family, it was pretty rare to see black people around here and i had nothing against having people of colour as neighbors. I could see a mom and 2 daughters. The mom was quite fit but she had huge boobs and a big ass. She probably had my age and her daughter looked around Julia age too. One of the Daughters was really tall and had huge muscle. It was always impressive to see girls that muscular. I've spied them during 2 weeks curious about how they would act as neighbors. I wanted them to be friendly thought.

I Waited maybe 2 weeks before going to the neighbor's house, i had a freshly made apple pie i knocked 3 times and waited... she opened the door, she was wearing a light robe where we could really see her boobs and Ass quite well.

"Really sorry to bother you, I'm Julia i just wanted to say hi and to welcome you to the neighborhood we're just the house over here. I've made an apple pie for you and your family. I'm sorry I'm probably the last one to comei had some kind of sickness at home and needed to relax," said Julia a bit nervous.

"Hell Naah, you're the first one. This is a rich neighborhoods people all hate us. I'm Fafa by the way," said Fafa looked relax and chill.

"Oh please no, most of them are really just living their own life and they don't want to meet with the neighbors. I find it important to have a good relation with them," said Julia trying to find excuses for the other neighbors.

"Fuck them than, thanks for the pie. Want to come take a coffee later? We could get to know each other better," said Fafa.

"Oh eeeh, why not! Thanks for the invitation, wants me to bring anything," said Julia trying to be friendly.

"No just your white ass hehe" said Fafa straight to the point.

"Oh, Ok haha, see you later," said Julia a bit surprised by Fafa attitude.

I was kinda nervous at meeting her and get to know her but i had to do it. She will have time to change too and wear something less sexy. So i returned there after one hour, i knocked 3 times again she opened smiled at me and i did the same thing. She than give me a coffee all black, she didn't even tell me if i wanted some milk, cream or sugar on it. She was wearing the same thing than earlier, she was cutting the pie in 8 slices and i could see her big ass. I could see through the robe and could tell she didn't wear any panties.

"You got a boyfriend honey," Said Fafa trying to get information on Julia.

"No he died 5 years ago, since than i didn't dated anyone... i live with my Daughter, really proud of her she's my little princess and she's the head of the cheerleader school team," said Julia.

"Oh, sorry for your husband Julia... why you don't date you a hot guy. You're wasting that body," said Fafa.

"Oh... thanks fafa... i'm just not ready yet. What about you," said Julia.

"He's in jail. He's probably fucking white sissy right now in jail. I will probably dump is ass even if he got the big dick. The thing is, a momma needs to take care of her children and he's not a good influence on them," said Fafa.

"Yeah i could understand, we want the best for our children," said Julia.

" I mean, while he's in jail I've discover new things about me. I was wondering though, You never dated anyone in 5 years but you're staring at my ass since you got here, you brought apple pie but clearly you want my chocolate pie. Are you lesbian white girl," asked Fafa straight to the point.

"ohhh... no i'm not lesbian it's just your robe is kinda really sexy and you have a nice ass, it's tough to look elsewhere. That's all," said Julia.

"Not too big for you? White people are all into smaller ass," said Fafa.

"No not too big at all, really pretty," said Julia.

"Wanna put those lips of yours on it white girl," said Fafa.

"W-What?" said Julia clearly shocked by what she heard.

"I SAID Wanna kiss it white girl," said Fafa showing now a angry attitude at Julia.

"He he he..." laughed Julia clearly incomfortable.

"It's not a JOKE bitch! Kneel and kiss my ass since you're clearly into it," demanded Fafa.

Fafa raised her robe exposing all her butt. I Kneeled in front of her hoping to calm herself. I kissed her butt but she picked my head and forced it to enter her sweaty crack.

"Lick that asshole white girl, it's all your worth for Licking black ass. I Want to feel that tongue really deep in my asshole," demanded Fafa.

I licked her ass reluctantly and rimmed it. Taste was bad but i don't know why i got excited by this.

"You will soon crave to get more and more of my beautiful chocolate ass. You'll be my white slave and you'll learn to show respect to every Black woman around the world by always licking their ass. Now enough and stripped yourself," said Fafa getting more dominant.

I stripped myself shaking a little bit; she slapped my tits and asses laughing at the same time. She played with my pussy in a rough way and then she took a strap on and fucked me in the dining room. She fucked my pussy and my ass and it wasn't even fun she was way too rough and the strap on was way too big for me.

"How you love the big black dick Whitey! Tell me you love it, my husband probably doing the same thing right now to a white sissy, you need to get used to it, might make money with your ass," said Fafa.

"Ouch please no, Stop please fafa... I'll tell nothing," said Julia in pain.

"Oh you better tell nothing or you're gonna have lot of trouble... Oh look my daughters coming back to school," said Fafa.

The first Daughter was 21 and really petite build but again with a big ass. She had small breast thought. She was around 5'1.

"Oh shit mom! Who's the white girl," said Lattie not that much surprised by what's happening right now.

"She's the neighbor... tell her hi," said Fafa.

Lattie removed her pants and showed her ass in my face.

"Here we go, lick my daughter ass. Show her respect. Clean her crack," said Fafa enjoying dominating and humiliating Julia.

I Licked Lattie asshole and it wasn't that bad. I Actually kinda loved it but couldn't really enjoy it fully cause of her mom really burning my holes with her strapon. Lattie left the room after i licked her ass and went to her room like everything was normal. Than Gina came, she was 22 and was 6'1 with lot of muscles. She had a big ass really firm. Probably lot of Squat.

"Ha ha mom, you already got one? C'mon shitface lick my ass," said Gina.

She removed her sweatpants and i licked her ass too, it was really bad it was like she trained and didn't wash after... than she let a huge fart go and i stopped licking but she slapped my face really hard and put her ass again in my face.

"You stupid slut, always continue to lick my ass. I farted on your face cause i feeled like it and cause i eat too much protein to get those muscle. Rim my ass and clean it," said Gina angry at Julia.

It was so bad, odor and everything. I did lick and rim her ass cleaning her buttholes. She let me go after maybe 10 minutes and spit numerous times in my face. She was really mean... Fafa stopped fucked me with her strapon and put her ass in my face.

"Clean me now, i'm all sweaty after giving you that rough fuck," said Fafa.

I Cleaned Fafa asshole, my tongue was starting to hurt... than Fafa told me to dress myself and let me go. She told me she would call me for future use and she want me naked every time when i entered her house. What the fuck was happening... should i call the police? But her boyfriend was in jail and i didn't want to put my daughter in danger. Damn...

Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers