Vex and the Badminton Club Pt. 08

Story Info
Jan continues to extract her finders fee.
1.6k words
4.29
3.3k
2
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vex and The Badminton Club Pt. 08

This story series follows Vex, a young man six months over the age of consent, who is introduced to a group of Ladies who enjoy the attention of younger men, dominating and training them in submission, obedience and humiliation, and of course some amazing sex with these beautiful mature ladies. All sexual activity described herein in entirely consensual in nature.

"Again." was not a request, it was an order. Vex's tongue was aching but the svelte blonde dragged him in my his hair. She soon realised that it wasn't going to work for her.

She pushed his head away and he sat back on his knees breathing heavily and Jan stood up.

"You, young man have a lot to learn. I imagine your Mistress will not be happy learn you failed to please me."

In truth he had already licked her cunt clean, and had then sucked and licked her to an orgasm which had her shaking and convulsing but still that wasn't enough for Jan.

"Get your legs wide open." Vex did so and his bottom went down to the carpet, Jan steadied herself with one hand on his head, the other on the desk and then lifted her right foot. Vex was afraid she was going to kick him in the balls but instead she brought her foot down onto his still erect cock and ground down on it squashing it between the hall runner and the sole of her shoe.

She swivelled her foot until her heel was in line with his cockhead then transferred her weight and brought the heel down directly behind the head. Vex gasped in pain. "Please Miss, please I beg you."

Jan raised her right hand and slapped his left cheek, then backhanded him across his right cheek.

"I told you to call me Madame, did I not?"

"Yes, Madame. Please accept my apol....argh."

He was unable to finish the sentence as the heel was lifted then ground down this time in the middle of his cockhead. His erection began to wane. "Please Madame, I beg you please."

Jan lifted her foot and turned away.

"So, tell me slut when sucking cock what do you prefer? The come directly down your throat, the come splattered across your face or licking it off your Mistress?"

Vex was taken aback, he wasn't gay, had never ever sucked cock and yet Jan was assuming he had a preference when it came to come. Last night had been the first time he had tasted his own come and this morning had been the first time he had ever tasted another man's come.

He blushed as the realisation washed over him that in retrospect he had enjoyed both loads, enjoyed it in his mouth, enjoyed the salty taste as it coated his tongue, enjoyed swallowing it down, knowing that he wanted to do it again and again, as soon and as often as possible.

But Jan's assumption was still a shock, eating her creampie after her husband had fucked her was still a way off sucking his cock and him coming either across his face and straight down his throat. He wondered if the third option would be offered after he had been allowed to watch her husband fucking her. Now that is something he would really enjoy.

"Well?" Said Jan firmly "I asked you a question."

"Er, licking it off you would be a great honour Madame."

"Good, so you want to suck my husband's cock and make him come on me and then lick it off me. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Madame, that sounds fabulous." His own admission shocked him, and he found himself blushing, after all just last night Hannah had teased him saying she hoped he could take as much of her slave's cock in his mouth as his Mistress had taken of the monstrous double headed dildo in her's.

"Well sadly my husband isn't into that. Isn't into sharing me, not even with a slave. But what troubles me is that you said you had never sucked cock. And yet..."

The words hung in the air as Jan leaned over her delicious arse pointing directly into his face, pushing back as if it was accidental, do that his face was between her gorgeous cheeks and then delved into her large shoulder bag which was beside the desk. She found what she was looking for and took it out. She stood up, pushing his head back. She was facing away from the kneeling slave and it was only as she slowly turned that he saw what was in her hand.

"And yet your Mistress told me you were very obedient when she used this last night."

She held the same double ended dildo about halfway down the huge cock, the cord hanging limply down. Vex gulped, he had found it very difficult to even take the short end with the large cockhead in his mouth last night, breathing deeply through his nose as Katherine had guided the enormous dildo into her friend's gaping cunt. She had trained how to dildo her, warned him to keep up a good pace and rhythm and had masturbated the gorgeous redhead to an explosive orgasm as she clutched the bed sheets over her head.

Jan walked towards him "Head back. Open wide." Vex looked at the ceiling and Jan slipped the cockhead, the short end, into his mouth then turned it around until the slight bend in the dildo end pointed back towards him. She tied the cords behind his head then tilted his head back again before stepping forward putting her left leg over his right shoulder steadying herself with one hand on the desk as she guided the enormous dildo into her hot dripping cunt. Vex thought she would take it inch by inch but it slipped easily into her until it was balls deep or rather lips deep, hers against his, as she ground her clit against his nose. She gripped his hair and rode his face as his nose masturbated her. It didn't take long for her to come and when it arrived it was both noisy and quite violent as she bucked against his head for a good twenty seconds.

She leaned back against the desk gasping for breath as Vex struggled to breathe through his nose. The dildo slipped out of her and she rubbed two fingers into her vagina coating them in her juices before rubbing them under his nose. Not that he needed to smell her, her smell filled his entire head and he breathed deeply savouring every breath.

"Well, that was much better, but still only a six out of ten."

Vex was disappointed with his rating but could say nothing given he had the short end of the dildo still in his mouth.

Jan untied the cord and told him to open wide. The cockhead slid out and a cascade of droll fell onto his chin and down onto his torso. Jan turned the dildo round and pushed the short end into her gaping vagina. "Lick it clean slut." she said firmly and Vex set to work licking her come off the bulging veins, behind the glans and cockhead savouring the taste and residue of he4 husbands come which he hadn't been able to lick out from the depths of her vagina. He decided that Jan definitely tasted better than both Katherine and Hannah but that maybe it was the spunk which gave her added flavour. His cock was twitching and Jan ground her foot against his cock head again.

"Get on with it!"

Vex was non-plussed as he was getting on with licking her cream off the fallus.

"Madame?" he asked quizzically.

"Would you like your reward now?"

"Yes please. Madame." He was thinking it might be a nice firm spanking as both Katherine and Hannah were keen to train him that that was exactly how he would be rewarded for serving them well.

"You have one minute to come. And make sure you ask for my permission." she said haughtily.

Vex was elated to hear she was going to allow him to wank off. He wrapped his hand around his throbbing cock and wanked furiously as he continued to lick the creamy cock protruding from her cunt.

Inevitably it didn't take him long and he gasped through the pleasure: " Please may I come Madame?"

"Well, that was quicker than I expected. Lets hope for your sake you last longer when you're fucking your Mistress."

"I do Madame." he replied, hoping she would order him to prove it, although he suspected he would come as soon as his cock slid into her cunt.

"You may come on my foot." she said which wasn't the order he would have liked. She lifted her right foot and he held it in his other hand right at cock level.

"Yes Mada....urgh, urgh."

He immediately came in three streams, which landed on the top of her foot, up her ankle and finally on her prettily painted toes. Jan lifted her foot higher and snapped "Well?"

"Madame?" he asked quizzically. Just then the penny dropped and he began to thank her profusely.

"Get on with it. Clean your filth up."

He lowered his head to meet her foot, holding it in both hands, and as his lips reached her foot he whispered "Thank you Madame."

"Good boy. And when you're finished, get dressed and get out." Then as an apparent afterthought "Oh, and your Mistress requires you at seven this evening. Prompt."

His tongue obediently licked the come off her foot as she looked down at him, a satisfied smile on her face.

"A job well done today Jan." she thought "Katherine might even be pleased when she sees it for herself tonight."

To be continued in Part 9.