Vex and the Badminton Club Pt. 07

Story Info
Jan claims her finders fee.
3.2k words
4.42
3.6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vex and the Badminton Club Pt. 07

The continuation of the training of Vex, a young man barely six months over the age of consent who has been introduced to a new world of Domination and submission, obedience and humiliation, and of course some amazing sex with some beautiful mature ladies. All sexual activity described herein in entirely consensual in nature.

Vex sat on the bus, the last one to go anywhere near where he lived and looked out if the window as the street lights flashed by, trying to look into bedroom windows, wondering if anyone else did the things he had been subjected to that evening. The bus stopped for someone to get off and he glanced at the house just beyond the bus stop. The light was on in the front bedroom and as he wondered if there was a man in there, hooded and collared like he was barely 15 minutes ago maybe lying on the bed or maybe the bedroom carpet waiting for his Mistress to walking in, unzip her skirt and drop it to the floor, step out of it then push her knickers to her ankles, step out of one leg then advance on her prone husband positioning herself with her feet either side of his head then squatting down onto his face.

"You may lick me slut." would be all that is required. Perhaps it would be "You may lick me clean slut." but only if her lover, her bull had just left having fucked her, leaving her cunt full of hot, salty, creamy come.

As the bus inched away he followed the sight of the open curtains and the woman standing there as she removed her floral blouse exposing her white bra which barely contained her enormous breasts. Did she wave! He was certain she did, but as he strained to see behind him she slammed the curtain shut, leaving him wondering who she was, how old she was (he guessed maybe fifty) and was delighted to feel that tell tale tingle in his ballsack, despite all of the evening's events.

Once home he undressed and slipped into bed. He put his hand behind his head, satisfied with the evening's work and then the thought of having to go back to the school he thought he'd never have to go to again. He'd been hoping for a lie in but Miss Hill, as was, wanted to see him at 11, and Miss Katherine had said he'd better be there in good time so that Jan could collect her finders fee, whatever that was. He had no money to speak of so she was out of luck there.

The morning came and he awoke with an erection. Of course he wanked himself off fantasising about fucking Jan in her classroom, which in reality would be a bit risky. Granted the school would be empty but there's bound to be a janitor snooping about. He wondered why Jan would be going in anyway when term was over.

Of all the teachers in the school Jan was one he least fantasised about, there was an older history teacher, petite, dark haired, exquisite dresser who he wanked over a lot, who he would love to fuck. Whenever he saw her she seemed to be wearing black stockings, although they were probably tights but he fantasised about her dragging him in by his hair to lick her hairy cunt, then after she came on his tongue, holding his mouth on her clit she would pull his head up to kiss him then then push his head down to her gorgeous tits, instructing him how she liked her nipples sucked and nibbled. Of course she would order him to fuck her hard, but now there was other things she might order him to do, namely withdrawing before he came and licking her again. The thought crossed his mind that she might enjoy 'clean up duties', something he'd just learned the previous evening. He had to admit he hadn't really enjoyed it at first but Katherine had been insistent and dragged his head back into her cunt when he tried to pull away. Then Hannah had spanked him and scolded him, dragging his head off Katherine pushing her face close to his, telling him how much of a disappointment he was and that he was going to have to improve both his technique and obedience if he didn't want to be dismissed. After that session dismissal was the last thing he wanted and when Hannah told him to ask his Mistress for her permission to perform his clean up duties, he had done so, however reluctantly, but his balls had tingled when she had lain back and said "Get on with it slut." in her most disdainful voice.

It had taken him ten minutes to lick her clean, ten minutes punctuated by Hannah ordering him to show her his tongue then to swallow before pushing his mouth back to Katherine beautiful cunt.

Even the thought of performing clean up duties was turning him on as he wanked himself to an explosive orgasm, his spunk shooting up to his chest, which usually only happened when he was really turned on. He wasn't even sure which female he was fantasising about as he came, but he conceded it was a very satisfying wank. He glanced at the bedside clock and decided he had an hour and a half before the bus was due and definitely needed a shower and, so Hannah had told him, a shave, accompanied by slapping him across the face, which he thought was rather over the top.

A bit of breakfast and a shave, shit and shower later he slipped on his best gear and was out the door in good time for the bus, well, if you call a sprint down the street in good time.

Walking through the school was surreal, it was empty and quiet and he didn't see a soul by the time he reached the art room which was behind the main hall. He hadn't taken art for a couple of years but had been in some productions when they used the art room for makeup and it's enormous store to change in.

The art room had double swinging doors, wooden at the lower half and nine glass panels framed in wood at the top of each. He couldn't see anyone in the classroom and went to push the door but it was locked. He knocked on the glass and looked around as if for inspiration and when he turned back she was advancing on the door, holding a dozen pain brushes, hands covered in a myriad of colours. He hoped to hell he wasn't there to clean fucking paint brushes! He'd once been down in the washroom underneath the art room washing out brushes and had a weird deja vu moment and he was convinced thereafter he'd been an artist in a previous existence. Strange given that his skill at art didn't go beyond pencil drawings of scantily clad females, which when he tried painting had always went disastrously.

Jan reached the door and unlocked the door leaving the key covered in diluted paint.

She stepped away and he followed in.

"Lock it."

He did and found his fingers covered. She waved a hand in the general direction of the sink and he went over and washed his hand, drying in on paper towel next to the sink.

"You're late."

He was sure he wasn't but just replied "My apologies Miss."

"In there." she said, pointing towards the store cupboard. "Strip and kneel at the far end, hands behind your back. I'll be in in one minute."

Vex was taken aback. The 'finders fee' wasn't after all to be paid in either money or labour, and inevitably it was to be sexual, but how?

He hadn't fucked Jan at Hannah's post-badminton soirée, hadn't had any sex with her at all, and he just presumed as she was recently married she was completely faithful to her husband.

He undressed and put his clothes on a shelf on the left hand side, then knelt down at the end of the carpet, a hall runner which ran about ten feet from the nearest end of the desk into the gloom at the far end of the storeroom.

He was barely kneeling a minute when she came in and the distinct click told him the door was locked.

He heard a rustle which was in fact her throwing the brown paper towel into the bin having dried her hands on it after she had washed the pain off. She squeezed a little barrier cream on her hand and moisturised them as she always did after washing paint off her hands. It was something she learned from her lecturer or letcherer as the other students called Mademoiselle Aurier, given her propensity for seducing both female and male students in her Art School Class at University. Jan had enjoyed the late afternoons with Marie-Charles, had loved their sixty nines and being taught how to lick her cunt to earth shattering orgasms which Marie-Charles never failed to reciprocate. Jan never thought she was gay despite the regular lesbian trysts but never got much cock action at Uni, although she did when she came home, preferring to have her lesbian sex at arms length, well the hundred plus miles between home and college.

Back in the art stock room Jan walked towards the kneeling Vex. She was wearing a grey patterned dress, wool but quite thin which was quite modest, coming to mid thigh, with 15 denier grey tights underneath. She had thought that the outline of a suspender belt and stockings might have shown through the thin dress so had played it safe with tights but she would have preferred to wear stockings when dominating a young man. Or an older man come to that.

As she got to Vex she stood behind him and ran her fingers through his blond locks.

"So, here we are. Apparently your Mistress think's you did ok last night but that there is definite room for improvement, and that I can assist her with your training. Do you know what the letters CFNM mean?." He didn't and said so.

"It means Clothed Female Naked Male, which is where we find ourselves. You'll be naked when you serve your Mistress, and Miss Hannah, and me for that Matter, I'm sure you'll find it as exciting as I do, as we do."

"Thank you Miss Jan." said Vex respectfully.

"But I'm not a miss any more I'm a married woman now. Or didn't you know?"

It was easier to say he didn't rather than a long drawn out explanation about how he'd heard something about her but didn't concern himself as she hadn't taught him for a couple of years at least and didn't really effect when he saw her in school and wanked over her later.

"So I spoke to your Mistress this morning, I wanted you to come in earlier but she said you aren't on the phone."

He wasn't, it was for purely economic reasons as his dad was unemployed, but it was something he planned once he had a good job.

She continued to run her fingers through his hair which began to turn him on. His cock began to get hard and she went on: "And now we find ourselves here, so that I can begin to take my finders fee. Your Mistress has agreed to allow you to start paying me back for introducing you to her, and this will be our first session."

Vex gulped. It didnt sound like this would be a one off as he had supposed but kept quiet.

"Do you find me attractive Vex?" She moved slightly to the side and glanced down over his shoulder to see his cock twitching its way to an erection. They both spoke at once:

"I think we'll take that as a given." and "Yes Miss."

"Hmm, I think you should call me Madame, given that I'm a married woman now."

"Yes Madame." He rather liked that and the thought of fucking a married woman and her going home to her husband with a cunt full of his spunk to give her husband sloppy seconds made him smile, close his eyes and breathe out deeply through his nose. His fantasy was punctured by what she said next.

"Just so we are clear, I don't fuck other men, that is for my husband only. What I do enjoy is spanking young men like you and if you are obedient and attentive then I will allow you to wank that little thing while kneeling at my feet."

Vex blushed at the humiliation of having his cock described as little even though it was at least six inches in length.

"My husband has a nice thick cock, more than enough to keep me satisfied. But what I do need is a young man like you to lick my cunt. Do you think that is something you might be able to learn to do?"

"Yes Madame, it would be an honour to serve you."

"Yes, it would. In fact I'm ready to give you your first lesson."

"Thank you Madame."

She walked away and leant back against the desk and clicked her fingers. "Come here."

Vex half stood and hurried over to her, falling back to his knees between her feet.

She slowly spread her thighs and slip her feet apart until about two feet between them. Vex got in between them and reached down for his cock.

"Hand behind your back until I tell you otherwise slut." Her voice was firm and definitely dominant and he dropped his cock and crossed his wrists behind him again. Jan hitched the grey dress slowly up her thighs as Vex's eyes widened in amazement. Her legs were gorgeous, neither skinny nor thick, but shapely and, thought Vex, just perfect.

He was fully expecting to see stocking tops but was amazed to see she was wearing tights and under the tights white lacy knickers.

"Now then, about last night."

Vex dragged his eyes away from the nylons to look up at her.

"Your Mistress was reluctant in taking your training so far last night. However, my requirements made it imperative she took you to where you completed the task. She did say you were somewhat reluctant and initially unwilling to obey her. Why was that?"

"What do you mean Miss? I obeyed her every order."

"I'm talking about after Miss Hannah spanked you while you fucked your Mistress."

He knew she meant the 'clean up duties.'

"It's not something I'd done before Madame."

"What? You'd never even tasted your own come?"

"No Madame."

"Oh dear, that is disappointing. I do hope Katherine is going to continue to make you lick come of her" she paused and Vex closed his eyes and looked down, breathing though his nose. Jan put one finger under his chin and lifted his head up. Vex opened his eyes "and make you swallow Every. Last. Drop."

He swallowed hard just like he had last night, licking the come out of her cunt, showing his tongue to Hannah then gulping it down when Hannah gave the order to "Swallow it slut."

Jan leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, her tongue probing into his mouth. She broke the kiss after about thirty seconds and pushed his head down between her thighs.

"Now then, I realise that it's difficult for a novice to lick his spunk out of his Mistress after he's already come. I told Katherine that should she order you to lick her clean you'll be much more likely to perform well if you're good and hard, still eager to please. Don't you agree slut?"

Vex wasn't sure but he supposed it made sense and said "Yes Madame."

"So, from today you will be doing exactly that."

She hitched the dress higher, right up to her hips. Then hooked her fingers into her tights and pushed them down, lifting her bottom off the desk as she did until they were down to her knees.

Vex stared in incredulity her triangle of dark pubic hair clearly visible through the white lace knickers.

"This morning before I left home I sucked my husband's cock. Admittedly he was rather surprised but I needed him good and hard so he could fuck me."

She pushed her fingers into the waistband of the knickers and eased them slowly down over her hips then down her thighs to join her tights by her knees.

"Take them off." She instructed him. He got both down to her ankles now a foot apart and eased her shoes off, then the tights, one foot after the other and then the knickers off her right foot.

"Leave them there." They dangled from her left ankle and she hitched the dress up further until it was around her waist.

"Needless to say my husband was very generous with his gift for you."

Her right hand went to her cunt and she spread her lips with her middle and ring fingers.

The come oozed from her cunt, her lips were plastered in the white cream, their comes having mixed beautifully.

The silence lasted several seconds as Jan allowed him to stare at her cunt.

"So this will be much easier for you than last night. She put her right foot into his groin rubbing her toes across his cock, delighted to find it still hard and she squeezed the head under her toes.

"Remember, I require my cunt to be licked perfectly clean. I want it sucked out of me. If any dribbles onto my arsehole it will be licked off immediately. And you will swallow Every. Last. Drop."

That phrase again. Was that a usual thing for dominant ladies to say to their slave? Vex didn't know but he was to hear it every night fir the foreseeable future.

"I'm waiting for you to say thank you."

"Thank you Madame."

"Get on with it and when I'm nice and clean you may make me come."

Vex leaned it, shuffling forward and his obedient tongue went straight between her sticky come covered lips, each inner lip licked once, twice, three times the come coating his tongue as he tried to swallow. The salty silky taste took him back to last night, the difference being that now his cock was hard and throbbing.

Twice she pushed his head back and delved her fingers in pulling more come out, then shoving them in his mouth for him to clean them, before pulling his head back into her cunt, holding him by the hair, her excitement building until she ordered him to lick her clit.

It didn't take long for her to come, she gripped him by the hair and crossed one leg behind his back as if to ensure there was no escape. Not that he wanted to escape, on the contrary he wanted it to last forever, but as her orgasm subsided she pushed his head away giving him time to barely draw breath before slamming his mouth back to her cunt, with a one word order "Again."

To be continued in Pt. 8