Vi - Fuck Buddy Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Workplace sexual harassment takes a startling turn.
1k words
4.44
8.4k
5

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/30/2022
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers

Please note, this is a true story. However, I've changed the names, ages, places and occupations to protect the other person's privacy. I have no shame so enjoy, LOL.

..............................

Vi: Fuck Buddy Adventures Ch. 01

I Roleplay As Her Boss

Vi (Violeta) was a 24 year old woman I had been recently fucking. She was a few years older, average cute, 5'1, 32B with a little belly and not much of an ass. We didn't click on a relationship level but became fuck buddies on and off for most of a decade. I find myself in quite the situation today. I am sitting in Felipe's chair at his desk with his employee sucking my cock. Felipe is Vi's boss. And I'm here this morning at 6am as the first staff member doesn't get in till 630am. Vi wanted me to roleplay a sexual harassment scene. But not at one of our places, it had to be in her bosses office before anyone got there.

Don't get me wrong. This was freaking hot. And I loved the idea. I enjoy sex in adventurous places and taking risks. The challenge here is the boss was her dad. To state the obvious Vi was a very naughty sinner. She was also very religious. This whole scene could have us burning in hell but she got off on that.

Violeta "Please Mr. Felipe, I really want this job is there anything, anything I can do to get it?"

Me "I'm sorry Violeta. You are not qualified."

Violeta "But daddy, I can do "special" things for you if you give me the job"

Me "Violeta, here I am the boss at home I am your dad."

Violeta "Well I don't mind if you were my daddy here."

Me "Violeta, the only one who calls me daddy is your mother and that's only when she is sucking my cock."

Vi stood up in her very professional outfit. White button up blouse, white rimmed glasses, black suit jacket and pants. She walked around the table, dropped on her knees and looking up at me. I was in a full-on grey suit and tie. She starts to unzip my pants and pull them off me. Her hand begins stroking the shaft of my cock while her mouth and tongue are pleasing the tip.

Violeta "I told you I can do "special" things daddy. And if I get the job you'll be rewarded with these "special" gifts of mine.

Me "Well if you really want the job you'll have to make sure you swallow daddy every day and every drop."

Violeta "Oh daddy, do you like how I squeeze your cock and lick your tip?"

Me "Yes, Violeta, you're doing a very good job. I'm very glad you understand what it takes to get this position."

I sat back in this comfy leather seat as Vi took my cock all the way into her mouth. Our sex life was always way better when we roleplayed as she really got into her role. She started sucking my cock like she hella wanted this job. She didn't say anything and just worked my shaft for some time. It felt really good and I was trying not to cum. Holding my climax longer so it would be much better.

My eyes were closed while she slid her tongue from the bottom of my shaft to the top. She took her finger and teased the tip of my cock. Then she grabbed my now wet cock, squeezing it in her hand while moving up and down. Her small hands felt wonderful. The sensation of it felt longer and better for me with someone who had smaller hands. I was moaning in pleasure and didn't realize how loud I was.

We both had been so enveloped in this experience that we didn't see one of her coworkers come into the office earlier that morning. Our noises attracted him and he was now looking at us from outside the completely glass room we were in. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at us. He had is cock out and was abusing his own shaft while watching Vi "entertain" mine.

Seeing him watching us and getting off to us was also making me hotter. I enjoy the thrill of being watched. I bet it wasn't lost on him that it was the boss's daughter was between my legs sucking my cock in the boss's office and chair. A naughty light bulb went off in my head. I decided to do something to increase the heat in an already temperature raising situation. I opened my mouth and used my words to assist both the cocks in the goal of exploding.

Me "Do you like sucking daddies cock??"

Violeta "Yes."

Me "Louder I want to hear you say it like you want it bad.""

Violeta "Yes daddy, I love sucking this cock. I want to suck this cock every day."

Me "Jerk my cock and talk dirty to your daddy if you really want this job."

Violeta "Oh daddy...."

Me "Louder, I said louder."

Violeta "Oh daddy, please cum all over my face. I like having warm hot fluids on

and in my body. Especially from my daddy."

And with that the guy watching us came all over the windows with aloud roar that startled Vi. She was about to get up but I pulled her face down onto my cock. I was ready to explode and my cock wanted a warm hole to explode in. Vi's mouth received a good size load in it from me. I didn't let her mouth up until my cock was empty. She managed to get most of it but some got on the chair and floor. I looked over at the guy and he nodded a thank you.

As we started to clean up I noticed the guy didn't clean his cum off the glass. Not sure what got into me but I grabbed Vi's head and pulled her outside. I ordered her to lick it up and she willingly did. Later, I asked if the guy ever tried to fuck her. She said he was there early to drop off a resignation letter so he quit that day. She never saw him again but would've fucked him if he was still there.

Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers