Vibrating, Vibrating - Oh My God

Story Info
Meeting the young girl from the gym in the shop.
2.6k words
4.58
12.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
52 Followers

"You work hard. And on top of that, you have amazing movements. It looks so good," I say to the girl I've seen a few times at the gym I usually go to.

"Yes, otherwise there's no point. I want to make full use of the training. You also load up quite heavily. I've seen how you."

"Like you said, no point if you don't do it properly." We look at each other. She is young, maybe around thirty-five. I'm twice her age. She looks absolutely stunning. Light brownish skin, black hair. Often smiles at those around her. Dresses very nicely. When it's hot, she wears short gym pants. A top and sports bra underneath. Fairly small breasts, it looks like, but hard to tell with the sports bra. Long, slim, muscular legs. No extra fat.

Now she's standing there in the doorway, on her way to the dressing room, smiling at me, in no hurry.

"It's a pure pleasure to see you, watch your movements. Hope to see you more often, talk a bit?" I say tentatively.

"Absolutely. I hope so too." Then she disappears into the dressing room. I walk away, feels good, a first contact. No promises, but I think we have both expressed some interest. Can she really have an interest in an old man like me?

The week after I couldn't make it to the pass. Two days later, I payed a visit to the local sex shop. I want to buy a penis ring, to be able to keep my hard-on longer. Had one before, but it broke. I wait for my turn, want to talk to the woman who runs the shop. I walk around and look at the stuff they have and suddenly find myself face to face with the girl from the gym.

"Hi, it's nice to see you again," I say, not realizing that it's a slightly sensitive place to meet someone. Then it hits me. "Ahh, sorry, bit of a strange place to meet. A bit awkward, or...?"

"To say the least." She blushes slightly.

"Well, nothing to be ashamed of, really. I'm just happy to see you. It livens up my day. A treat for my tired old eyes."

"Thank you, kindly said. Nothing to be ashamed of, no... what are you looking for? May I ask?"

"Yes, no secret. We elderly men sometimes have a little trouble staying hard for a long time. Thought about buying a penis ring, usually makes it easier," I say and blush a little.

"Not just older men, believe me. Many guys my age definitely have that problem too. And they have huge complexes when it happens. How long can you manage with a ring?" Wow, what a question.

"Depends. When I work on my own, it can take an hour."

"Not bad. Yes, I'm looking for something that can provide some stimulation, also on my own."

Just then the woman in the shop comes up and asks what we are looking for. She looks at us as a couple. I explain what I want. She brings out a few different ones. Some that look awfully small.

"I don't know, does size matter?" I ask. "I'm pretty big, do those take five centimeters in diameter?"

"Oh, yes. They can be stretched. Silicone is very stretchy," she says, taking out a ring, showing how it can be stretched.

"Okay, they look delicious in different colors, almost like candy."

"Delicious," my gym buddy agrees. Then she says "I want something I can use on myself, enjoy."

"Well, what do you have in mind. There are many different types. Something to massage with? Something you want inside you? Or some combination, like this one, called Rabbit? It vibrates inside you while stimulating the clitoris."

"I think I want a dildo, which I can both have inside and also use as a massage rod."

"Then we have several. A few different sizes. What size do you think would suit you?"

"How do I know? I'm pretty tight, everyone says so. Maybe not too big. Is it possible to try it?"

"No, we can't do that, it's a bit unhygienic. But you can touch them. Some are rough and veiny to resemble a penis, others are more smooth." She picks some up and demonstrates. I follow the process with great interest. I wonder what she will choose. She stands there with one smooth and one that looks almost natural. Looks at me.

"What do you think, what should I take? Of course, you don't know either. But should it look like a penis, do you think?"

"If you want a penis, why not go for the real thing. Take the smooth massage stick. You can use it in several ways and it will be different from the real thing."

"You're right. Yes, I'll take the smooth one."

"Do you have those that can be placed inside the woman and controlled with a phone or remote control?" I ask.

"Yes. Both." She pulls one out. "This one is controlled by the phone and has many different programs, our most advanced."

"Ahh, how much does it cost?"

"Fifteen hundred."

I look at the girl, a little questioning. She looks interested.

"I'll have that too," I say. "Can it be used right away, or do you need batteries? And how do you insert it? Do you need a lubricant?"

"Lubricant is good, you might need it for the massage wand too. The batteries are rechargeable and are charged from the start." She walks over and takes a bottle. "This lube is silicone-based, absolutely the best."

"Good, I say. What's the total?" She tells me the amount and I pay.

"But, but, you're not paying my..." the girl says.

"Don't worry. This has been great fun. Getting to shop like this with a girl." When I get the goods, I ask the woman who serviced us to open the the vibrant and the bottle of lubricant. I ask if there is a toilet.

"Yes, behind there," she says, pointing.

I give the girl the vibrator "go into the toilet and insert it. I'll wait here. Then we go somewhere for coffee. I want to see how it works. Don't you?" What has gotten into me? I used to be so shy.

"Then you'll have to put on a ring too. Come with me."

We go into the restroom. I'm already really hard, just from what we bought. I unbutton my pants, take out my cock and put on one of the rings, a red one. I have to pull it out properly to get it over my cock. The girl watches me do it.

"Oh, you weren't kidding about the size. My God. Must touch you now that the ring is there. Ohh, how hard it is and almost swollen. Doesn't it hurt?"

"No, it's nice. Now it's your turn. Insert the vibrator."

She unbuttons her pants, pulls down her panties. She is completely shaved, except for a small black tassel. She drops the lubricant on the vibrator. She squats a little with her legs apart and inserts it. She has to push it in properly with her fingers. Gets up, pulls up her panties and pants. We look at each other, laughing lightly at what we are doing.

"This is crazy. What are we doing? Come on, we have to go. Have to press my musclesto keep it in, need to sit down soon."

When we come out, the clerk looks at us with a big smile. Wondering if she knows we just met, not a couple, at least not yet. We go out into the street, see a coffee shop a bit away and go there. As we sit there with our coffee, I pull out the manual. I download the app and connect my phone to the vibrator. They make contact and I choose an easy program, level one.

Her eyes open wide. "Oh, oh, no. Ohh, God" she says, moaning. I change the program and she starts moaning even more. Hard to sit still. "Oh God, ohhhh. Turn it off, turn it off. Please."

I turn it off and she exhales. Sinks down on the chair. Looks slightly excited, a little out of breath. "Wow, I've never felt anything like this. Ohhh. Nice, but at the same time so, so... I don't know. Are you really allowed to do this? Here? Ohh. Too bad you can't feel. But wait... let's go back to the store!"

She gets up, I follow. We go back. I wonder if she will complain about what we bought. But, instead she says: "is there an equivalent vibrator for men?"

"We just got one in. It's a bit like a condom, with a penis ring and the condom itself that can vibrate. You can control where you want it to vibrate and how much. It can be used both alone and during intercourse."

"I will buy it. What about the size? Does it work on a large penis?"

"Yes, it's just like the silicone rings, one size fits all. Here it's like a cuff that inflates a bit, like when you take your blood pressure. It's really tight, tight, around the whole penis and also around the glans."

"Yes, that sounds super," she says and pays. Again, we go into the toilet room. I remove the red ring and she puts on the vibrating condom. I press the button and it inflates, closing tightly around my cock. What a wonderful feeling. Like entering a nice pussy. We go out and back to the café. She reads the instructions, gets an app and connects.

Ohh, what an experience, when she turns it on. At first it just vibrates lightly over the shaft. Then she makes it pinch the top and vibrate, feels like a mouth sucking and the tongue playing against the back.

I pick up my phone and turn on her vibrator. She increases the speed of mine and I follow her. We play back and forth. No one sees anything, except that we are playing with our phones. But we satisfy each other. Her vibrator has a program that makes the vibrations roll back and forth while varying the speed, randomly. I see her sitting, squirming, breathing harder and harder.

Then she increases the speed and intensity of my condom. Oh, my God. I don't know how long I can last. My cock has probably never been so hard. I lean over to her.

"I don't know how long I can last. Can't we go somewhere?" She doesn't answer. Just sits with her eyes wide open, shaking, one shake after another, breathing with her mouth half open, and coming, and coming. I reduce the speed a little. The orgasm continues until I turn it off.

"Yes, come. Let's go home. Now!" She takes me by the hand, completely rushing out of the café. Up to a BMW. Opens the doors and says: "sit down!" Full speed through the city and stops outside a small house. Takes me by the hand and rushes up the stairs, unlocks the door. We hardly don't make it inside before she rips off her clothes. Looks at me. I quickly take off my clothes too. I pull off the condom and embrace her. My cock rests against her womb. She pulls out the vibrator, drags me to the bed and throws herself down. I quickly roll on my penis ring. I want to be really hard. I put my cock against her opening and push in.

"Ohh, yes, so big, yes fuck me, fuck me now."

"My God, yes yes. Quickly, quickly. Gotta get you all the way in, quick, now, now." She moves as if in ecstasy. Fucking like she's never done anything else. Her hard muscles work, her legs hold me in an iron grip. She raises her legs in the air, I come even further in.

"Now, now, fuck. Way in. Ohh, yes," she moans. I pull out of her.

"No, no, keep going, want your cock in me. Come in again."

I put her on all fours. Spread her legs and push myself into her again. Now I can fuck her properly. Long hard thrusts, way in and then almost all the way out, and then push back in. Grabbing her hair, pulling her head back while I fuck her. So tight and so wet. I let go of her hair and grab her breasts. I press her nipples.

"Yes, squeeze my breasts. Fuck me hard. Drive that beautiful cock into me. Squeeze my breasts, hard, hard," she screams. I pump into her. Long in and long out. Pinching her nipples. Seems to get her extra excited about it.

"Now, now, spank me, spank and fuck!" she orders. I spank, first on the right, then the left buttock. I don't have time for more than two strokes, when she comes. Shaking all over her body. Her mouth half open and moaning.

"Ohh, yes, fuck, ohh, I'm coming. Go ahead, ride me, spank me. Yes, yes, yes." Then she collapses under me. My cock falls out. Still hard. The ring really works. After a while she looks at me.

"If you're going to do something, do it properly. My mother always said that. I wonder if this is what she meant. Well, now it's your turn. Properly!" She grabs my cock, jerks it slowly, then leans over me and takes it into her mouth. First just the tip, then more and more of the cock. She gets about half of it in. I am not only thick, but also quite long. The head of the cock rests against her palate as she sucks. I grab her head. Move it up and down, fucking her mouth. After five minutes, she lifts her head. Looks at me.

"You weren't kidding about how long you can last. And not about the size either. Now I want to ride you. I'm wet and ready again. I wonder what about that vibrating condom?" She finds it. Threads it on me and then sits on top of me. Slowly she sinks down. Now I'm a few sizes bigger, but slowly her pussy expands, and I get further and further into her. Nothing feels special, but then she turns on the vibrator. She sits there on me, looking so nice. Just the size of breasts I like, small and wonderfully firm. With hard nipples that stand straight out. I can play with them, take them into my mouth and suck them. While she fucks, rides, me. We both experience the vibrations. I see that she hasn't got far to go, she'll come again soon. She increases the vibrations and I notice how the pressure in the scrotum begins to increase. I don't have far to go either.

"I want to unload in you, want to feel your pussy around my cock when I come. Get up, remove the vibrator. Now I want to fuck you and come in you. Squirt your pussy full". I remove the vibrator. Insert the cock again and she starts riding me at a furious pace. Looking at her, she doesn't have far to go now. Her pussy walls become even tighter, even though I stretched them out earlier. She bends backwards, then forwards. Moaning and screaming. Coming in wave after wave. My cock has never been so long or so thick. It grows with each jerk and I empty myself deep inside her.

We lie next to each other for a long time. Caressing each other tenderly.

"Crazy, absolutely crazy! What am I doing? Making love to a man who could be my grandfather. But ohh, so amazing, and crazy," she says.

I just agree with her. Enjoying every second I get to have this amazing girl next to me. Being able to caress her naked body.

Nilsr
Nilsr
52 Followers