All Comments on 'Vibrator App AI dominates Yuzuki'

by AndrewStories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Sequel?

This deserves a sequel (or series). Each chapter could be based on one of Yuzuki's friends getting changed by the app. Then a final installment of all four of them together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

what the hell did i just read

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
this was funny as hell

i liked it, and could see this happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm!

Terrifying idea, but really quite erotic

Giratina143xGiratina143xover 1 year ago

Absolutely devastated that this has no sequel :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a phenomenal premise. This could be an entire series. I could see 10 chapters for just Yuzuki. Another series for one of her friends. Yet another for the woman who recommended the app to Y (would Siri let the woman use and abuse Y as a reward for ensnaring her?). What happens when Siri sends a message to Y's sister to try the product? What about when an ex from high school who she broke up with because he wanted to be more physical than she was comfortable with, is suddenly someone she has to go on a date with? So much opportunity.

As for this chapter, it was quite good. But needs just a little more development to draw it out and add just a tad more realism. Delve into her thoughts a bit more. Describe her back and forth more, her uncertainty, her fear. Really explore her humiliation as this conservative girl is forced into these depraved situations.

I would have preferred you take it a little slower. I like the idea of taking control, but then slowly, SLOWLY walking her down the path. Firstly, just underwear arrives. Siri tells Y what panties and bras to wear. Y doesn't see the harm, even if they are racy Gstrings, crotchless, leather, etc. Nobody will see them. Except after a few days of this new routine, Siri orders her to go to a cafe, set the phone up, and spread her legs toward a male patron. Would be great to really explore her feeling of exposure and humiliation - especially when they make eye contact. Eventually, it moves on to telling her to wear a pair of panties, but no bra. Maybe she resists and is punished. Other clothes now appear. Maybe she does it for a day or two, but eventually, these clothes are too much and she resists wearing what was ordered. So she's punished and her entire wardrobe is replaced that night.

Date can be broken into several parts as well. She's made to go meet a guy/girl. She has to go through the dating process while Siri shows on her screen with things she must say or do. Soon, she's no longer on the dating app and just given an address to go to - maybe a bar or restaurant at first - and right as she walks in, is shown a picture. The early dates and processes are training her on how to flirt shamelessly. Eventually, she's going to random places, an office, a home, dressed sluttily, given a brief guide for behavior, then shown a picture (someone she knows?) at the last minute and must follow her training to not receive punishment from the always-listening Siri.

Also curious how charging works. I mean, electromagnets like those bracelets are described requires a pretty sizeable amount of power. Maybe charging cords arrive on day 2. And they must be tied to the bed. So her bedtime routine is to slide a special plugged in dildo into her slit, which makes contact with the egg and magnets cause it to snap into connection. And then she has to lie spread-eagle on the bed, reaching out and allowing the bracelets to magnetically connect to the tips of the charging wires. This is how she must sleep to allow the items to charge.

And you missed a whole world of options when it comes to her job. She's a professor (of what?). There are lots of opportunity to use and humiliate her with colleagues, supervisors, especially with students. Who doesn't love a little role reversal where the subordinate student is able to dominate and use their teacher?

Again, this is an amazing premise. It is inspired. But it deserves way more than a single 2 page chapter that jumps from first date to completely resigned submissive Epilogue in like 2 sentences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrewStories@AndrewStories
Stories based on my crazy fun life. If you go to my page you can find all my stories complete with photos! The address is https://myandrewstories.blogspot.com/ Write something to me either privately on FB messenger: https://www.facebook.com/Andrew-stories-1933573563423320/ ...