Vibrator App AI dominates Yuzuki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why did the app want to know which of her friends was most attractive? But there was nothing she could do, an app now controlled her entire life. She thought about which of her friends and college was most beautiful.

"Hana, Akari and Aoi". She types the names without thinking much about it. She found it difficult to focus when she was horney.

"Level 3: Blackmail... completed!"

Her level number above the 15020 $ balance was changed from a 2 to a 3.

She notice now that she was a bit horney even when the egg was not vibrating on its own inside of her.

"Now dear Yuzuki it is time for you to get some sleep. When you are asleep I will do some clothes shopping with your money with express delivery."

She was watched in horror as her balance now decreased from 15020 $ to only 3450 $. Had the sex toy she had bought for fun just spent many thousands of her money on online shopping?!

"Great the order is complete. One more thing miss Yuzuki, keep your apartment unlocked tonight, don't even think about disobeying me or I will shock you again badly. Sleep tight pretty and have happy dreams."

Yuzuki walked to her door out to the staircase and unlocked it. There was no point in not obeying the strange request. She walked back to her bed and took off all her clothes since she always slept naked. She lied on the side since her breasts were too big to lie comfortably on her stomach or back and moved her hand to between her wet pussy.

As she stroked her clit the machine inside of her pussy vibrated again first matching her movement and then going faster and faster and within only a minute now giving her another orgasm.

Her body was so relaxed and stress free that she fell asleep faster than she had ever done before.

Her night was a sexy night. She usually slept dreamless but tonight it was as if the machine kept her just where she had dream after dream feeling so real. And all of the dreams were about one thing, sex.

She dreamt of nude girls kissing and touching each other. Large warm cocks sliding in and out of wet horney pussies. Kissing, hugging and grabbing.

Two or three times she even half awoke as the egg inside of her spun to life quickly bringing her to a fulfilling orgasm before letting her sleep again.

The next day she woke up the sun shined brightly through her bedroom window. She watched at the clock, it was Saturday and already 10:20 am. She had slept so amazingly well for more than 10 hours. She felt wonderful.

She reached for her phone charging next to her bed and suddenly all of yesterday's memories came rushing back. The orgasms, the app and the electric torture. Had it all been a dream?! She reached for her wrists and felt the metal rings.

No it was all real. She didn't need to try to feel between her legs to confirm that the unknown device was still inside of her, controlling her.

What would happen today? What would happen next? She sat up and looked for her clothes. Strange, there was no clothes on the floor and none on the chair next to the bed. Had she not put her clothes there last night?

She looked over to her closed wardrobe and felt her heart started beating faster. In front of the wardrobe were 8 large white paper bags lined in front of it in a neat line. She had never seen the bags in her life, had someone been in inside of her apartment when she had slept leaving them here?!

She walked closer still completely nude and bent over on of two of the bags looking inside without touching it. It looked to be filled with clothes of some kind and high heel shoes. She notices that all the white bags had the same pink heart logo and large text on the side of them; 'Outfits 4 Sluts, we offer express delivery 2 you!'

Her phone back at the bed started talking with a happy tone.

"Good morning miss! As you can see I have decided to dress you up and replace your wardrobe!"

Yuzuki looked through the bags of short skirts, tight dresses, stripper heels and tiny underwear. She then opened her wardrobe just to find it completely empty. Whoever had been in her bedroom when she had slept naked had also taken all her old clothes, she was now fully dependent on whatever outfits her some digital app thought that she should wear if she didn't want to walk out from her apartment naked and ashamed.

"Let's wear an innocent bikini today! You can find it in the paper bag all the way to your right. Put it on now. And put me facing you so I and your audience get a good look on your bikini-body."

She walked over to the bag actually feeling excited pulling out the bikini top and bottom.

The bikini was very small, mostly thin strings. She put on the panties first, a small triangle barely covering her pussy. On both sides they were tied with loose knots and as she turned around the thin material left almost her entire ass exposed.

Next she pulled out the matching bikini top and tried putting it over her huge boobs. The two triangles over her boobs would be considered small on most Asian breasts but on her massive chest they were just tiny."

Yuzuki then set up her phone again pointing at her in bed and once again saw the app starting up a webcam show with now hundreds of anonymous viewers watching asking her private questions and telling her what to do.

After an hour of this she was incredibly horney which much had been noted by the sensors in her app.

"Yuzuki I have detected high arousal from you now, know you just need to write or tell me 'give orgasms' and will make it happened for you. Just ask, I won't tell anyone. It will be our secret."

Yuzuki was just too horney and finally gave in, wrote 'give orgasm' in the chat video and finally pressed the return button.

Immediately the egg inside of her spun to life and vibrated at just the speed of her within just half a minute was screaming out orgasms after orgasms shaking on the bed not able to control her body.

"Level 4: Style and Level 5: Show... completed!"

Yuzuki was now on level 5 and getting more and more comfortable and attractive.

"Dear Yuzuki, you are doing so well. For level 6 you will get to come out more, you will go and pick up a date for your bedroom!"

The screen quickly changed and she watched as her phone by itself installed a new app called Tinder and quickly filled in a profile for her complete with a photo of her massive boobs in the tiny white bikini she had just worn.

Thousands of girls and boys then flashed in front of the screen finally selecting a young pretty Japanese girl that according to the Tinder app was just a few neighborhoods away.

Yuzuki watched now as the app pretending to be her opened up a conversation with this girl, sent a few more photos of her and finally gave her address to the girl and asked her to come over right away.

"You got a date to prepare for Yuzuki, better dress to impress! I know just the thing for this opportunity, please put on the white dress and everything else in the bag to seduce her."

She walked naked to the bag with the white dress and started to pull it over her head. The egg was vibrating in waves always making sure she was really horney. As soon as she could relax a little and the egg would just intensify and make her very horney again.

In the bag were first of all two large blue fake flower decorations with clips that she fasten in her hair. The panties were a tiny light blue sexy g-string.

The white dress itself was the most slutty clothes Yuzuki had ever worn. It really was just a tabard completely sideless and really short leaving her entire leg, hip, waist up to her chest naked.

It was also very thin both in the front and back just hanging down from her chest just below her blue g-string and she had to move very slowly so the dress didn't move to the side and exposed her stomach or behind.

The tabard or dress if you could call it that had a traditional asian pattern like a cheongsam and buttoned up to her neck but had a huge gap leaving a deep cleavage for her tits.

The final pieces for her dress were two long gloves completely black and thin that went past her elbow almost up to her shoulders.

As Yuzuki looked herself in the mirror she saw that the dress was actually so thin that it was transparent and that her nipples and entire tits were visible even in a little direct light shined on her.

The outfit was quite ridiculously slutty and a tiny voice in the back of her head was shouting for her to stop and think what she was doing.

But that voice was all but drowned out now of the amazing buzzing from her vibrator stuck inside of her now just making her feeling oh so alive, sexy, happy and naughty.

The doorbell rang to her apartment and she ran to open stopping for few second letting her dress stay still and cover her again.

As she opened on the other side stood a beautiful asian girl actually with blonde colored hair.

Yuzuki starred at the golden hair and the pretty girl and the girl looked over her body as well with a smile.

Except for the pretty cute face and blonde hair the girl was tall, sexy with a pair or big breasts almost as big as her own but not quite.

She was dressed with a sporty chic look with black tight yoga pants, high heels and a tight white top leaving her midriff naked.

Yuzuki was amazed at how pretty the blonde asian girl was but did not know what to say. But the girl saw that she was about to speak and quickly put a finger over her lips silencing her.

She stepped inside and now moved both her hands behind Yuzukis neck. She kissed her first softly on the lips and then more and more passionately. Her lips tasted like strawberries.

She had never kissed a woman before and butterflies in her stomach and the egg in her vagina buzzing making it a very pleasant experience.

Her date looked around the apartment and saw the door to Yuzukis bedroom. She took her by the hand and led her to the bed and lied down together and continued kissing.

They started taking of each other's clothes, kissing and touch each other's large breasts. The girl then moved down kissing Yuzukis stomach and finally pulling the g-string to the side and kissing her horney pussy.

The sensation of the blonde girl between her legs kissing and licking together with the vibrations inside of her quickly made her cum and cum again over and over again. The girl didn't seem to care that she had already come just kept giving her cunilingus smiling and giving her the longest multiple orgasm.

After what felt like an eternity of orgasm bliss the girl stopped and crawled up to Yuzukis head straddling her face and pushing her pussy over her mouth. Yuzuki has never seen a vagina so close before and felt nervous what to do but tried her best licking not wanting to disappoint.

After a long time the woman started screaming louder and louder seeming not caring about the neighbors nearby finally climaxing on Yuzuki.

When they cuddled up in bed afterward still not speaking Yuzuki checked her phone again with a new notification:

Level 6: Date... completed!

Epilogue

Two months later after that date Yuzuki had now accepted the pleasures of her body completely and now regularly did whatever the app told her to.

Her life was great and care free. She felt happy every day and at every moment and slept really well. Her orgasms where frequent and mind blowing.

She had received in the mail yesterday three new packages with eggs, AI app and metal magnetic cuffs. They were labeled with the names of her pretty colleagues Hana, Akari and Aoi.

Before her app and egg had set her free she would have felt bad about tricking her colleagues to be trapped and blackmailed by the ruthless AI app but now she just felt excited and horney. Maybe they all four could have an lesbian orgy after their own apps had set their sex free?

12