Vic E 05

Story Info
The busy holiday weekend approaches.
3.7k words
3.4
711
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic E 05

"Can I say it, Vic E?"

"No, Ethan."

"Aww, come on, Vic E, I'll keep it down two three words or less, so?"

"Fine, go ahead and say it, Ethan in less than three words, so?"

"OMG, after all this BS teasing and a couple of heat of the moment fall back blow jobs, I finally fucked you and fucked you hard! I smashed your tight little ass in the doggie position and I smashed it so hard that you were going all "ooh, ooh, ooh" and if it weren't for your still healing new and improved nose, I mean, I would have smashed your face so deep into the mattress that you could barely breath, but I still made do with you whimpering on your hands and knees and not only you moan, you gave back!"

Well, guy math, right?

"Well, do I get to say that you blew earlier than I was expecting, hmm? And I think you forget to add that you fucked me silly, even though that was my first time, but it felt like I was being done, silly, so?"

"Hah! That too! And the other thing was from, um, um, I worked hard today, so. And it doesn't matter anyways, it was more than enough for you and you groaned and you left a wet spot just under your front, so?"

I mean, I should tell him that it's a medical fact that smaller than average, average, average, um, well, things just leak out because there isn't much to hold any fluids, well, never mind that.

"You're still just my old crush fall back, Ethan, so. But I like how you touched me, even if it was by accident, so."

"Well, maybe it was an accident and maybe I was just curious, either way, your body is all that and I enjoyed it, fall back guy or not, so?"

"I mean, so, are you going to ignore me on the Strip now or act like you own me, hmm? I mean, the guys, right? Are we telling any of them how you trashed my body, hmm? And maybe I liked that you were curious and maybe I did engage back, so?"

I mean, that was a good balance of you did me good, but we can keep it a secret, right? Guys need a way out.

"I mean, Ethan, that was more pleasant and pleasing than I expected and I especially liked the way you grunted and huffed and I really liked how we were both totally naked, except for your stupid socks, of course, but if that happens again in a moment of fallback passion, I might just be okay with it, so?"

"YES! I mean, we'll see, Vic E, you know, just stay in my rearview until then, so."

I mean, guys just have to have that way out, right? And being a jerk wad just goes with the territory, or so I have been told.

Anyways, hey there, hey people, and yep, I went there with Ethan, but only because that damn stupid one thing leads to another thing is totally real.

I mean, with everything that was scheduled for the Labor Day holiday weekend and with my barely healed new and improved "Tatjana" nose job, all I wanted to do was to clearly state to Ethan that I wouldn't have any time available for his stupid bothering with me, so I invited him over just after sundown on the Wednesday before the start of the weekend so that I could clearly explain to him that between all of Marla's extra bike detailing work and the "Sexy Bikini Wrenching" photo shoot on Saturday morning and the bike rally and ride on Sunday and how I had to keep everything together all weekend, I mean, I had to make Ethan understand everything that was involved, so that's the only reason that I invited him over, but that's when he got his first look at my almost healed new nose and I think he agreed that it totally matched up with my chin and yeah, maybe I painted my eyes a little different for Ethan that night, but he has become my "fall back" and all, but then, right in the middle of me explaining the "Mechanics in the Raw" photo shoot timing, I mean, Ethan just started going all "hey, Vic E, why aren't you kissing on me like usual" and then I responded by saying that my new nose was still a little tender and that's when for some reason my hands were on his cargo shorts button, which he quickly responded to by my unbuttoning my shorts button and boom, one thing led to another, which actually started out with me finally just dropping down to my knees like a good boyfriend and putting my mouth on him like it was our normal foreplay or sex night kick off because guys like it when their cocks are in something warm and wet, but then, I mean, he just started flipping condoms down on the floor near me and then I was all "snap, this is happening" and then, damn, he made no efforts to stop me from stripping completely naked in front of him and oops, he loved it when I made him the same level of naked and then, wow, I got him wet just a little more because guys like it when they are made wet just a little more, but then, before I knew it, I just ended up on my hands and knees and whoa, he just pushed it in like that's where it belonged and then he was all "grunt, grunt, grunt" and not once did I mumble "let it be over" because it wasn't all that bad and maybe I pushed back like six times, but he did blow quicker than I expected and then, well, re-read the beginning of this chapter then, I guess.

"Oh, before I take off, Vic E, I mean, Marla's upcoming "Raw Mechanics" photo shoot is the talk of the Strip, but there aren't many words being spoken about any audience invitee list or anything, so?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Ethan, but the production company laid out a couple of strict rules against a side audience for Marla's "Motorcycle Mechanics Revealed" photo shoot. Besides, I'm sure that each photo will take over 10 minutes each for the posing and the camera angles and the lighting, so the actual photo shoot itself may not be all that exciting, so?"

"Well, just keep me in mind if you or the production crew needs a prop guy, Vic E."

LOL, yeah, right, right? Marla would kill me!

Anyways, just as Ethan was leaving, I reminded him for the third and final time that I was through with him and that he was no longer my "fall back" boyfriend, to which he scoffed and smirked at, so then I reminded him that as our last time together, this would be our only chance ever for him to have two nuts with me in one day and that led to him stepping back inside and that led to him leaving two of his nuts with me in the same day and now I'm through with Ethan.

I mean, I still had one more Friday night on the Strip for the last bike and ATV detailing scheduling reviews before the Labor Day holiday weekend events and we'll probably run into each other, but during my nose healing down time, I practiced my ponytail whipping, so I will scoff back at him if he even thinks about bothering to bother with me, so. And I didn't add deep blue tips in my ponytail for him, so.

But I did wear deep blue matching leisure shorts and pullover to the Strip that Friday night. And I may or may not have pulled my ponytail just a little tighter to make sure my new nose was clearly noticeable up front as I perched on the bench thingy in the back of my truck.

"Well now, look at the pretty bluebird sitting on his perch with his new cute nose that absolutely matches his chin now, hey, Vic E, you and your team have a busy, busy weekend as I hear it."

Well, snap, that was the first time ever that I heard someone identify me as a team leader, which is the same as a crew leader and you all heard that too, so.

"OMG, Jason, the weekend is packed! I mean, the people are coming and going and the appointments are coming and going and the events are coming and going and the "Wrenching Wicked" photo shoot is all set up and your blonde friend with the ATV has asked me out, but he asked me out only via text, so what does that mean, hmm?"

"Oh, Billy? Ooh, um, Vic E, um, ooh, oh, so that's why Billy asked me to load some anime for him, oh."

"Anime? On the first date?"

"Um, ooh, um, I'll talk to him."

Stupid person who invented anime!

"Well, don't talk to him because then he will know that we talked, but if you, I mean, shoot, Jason, I just have too much on my plate for this weekend to think about watching anime with Billy after a meal, so never mind all that for now."

[Pushes a few buttons on the scheduling mini tablet]

"I mean, next Saturday night after 8pm is all of a sudden free of appointments, if you want to mention that to him, but you need to be there too, Jason!"

"Aha, aha, aha."

I mean, that circle jerk thing with a dresser in the middle is only a myth and only for memes, right?

"With a date!"

Or it had better be for short!

"Vic E, I get that your new popularity is cool and all, but is it starting to get in the way of proper scheduling then? Is my crew seriously pulling in just as the cops are pulling out?"

[Mini tablet starts to smoke a little]

"Butch, well, yeah, but it's a packed weekend and the police bikes just want to be cleaned for the rally and ride just the same as you and your crew do. Besides, the cops really don't care who smokes what these days. But listen, I can make a switch out for a favor in return, so?"

"Hah, there is no way that I'm owing you a favor, Vic E!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're not built that way, I get that, Butch, however, I'm nervous for what has been trending on Chang tonight and I think I need some muscle, so?"

"Well, now you're talking, but you just watch out for what you ask for or need, Vic E. I mean, Rusty eats rusty nails for breakfast, but he may be interested in giving you a little of his muscle, so?"

"Oh, I mean, Rusty dry, well, um, Butch, I'm nervous that a crowd is going to gather on my property in the morning starting about 9am when the morning sun is perfect for the "Detailing Dirty" photo shoot and the producers are going to flip out if I can't control any gathering crowds, so?"

[Mini tablet really starts to smoke from keyboard activity]

"So, the precious little Vic E boy needs me and the crew then, hmm?"

"Butch, I don't have time for all this nonsense. So, lower the tailgate on my truck and help me down so I can get with it, okay?"

[Snap, tailgate lowers, creak, clunk]

"Aww, come on, Vic E! You have exact matching high tops for your shorts and your shirt then? Are you sure you don't have a pussy?"

"[Mwah] well if I did, LOL, all you would have to do, would be to push forward then, tee, he. So, 9am?"

"You don't play fair, Vic E. (But your new nose suits you, so.)"

"[Humps forward] 9am?"

And that's how you get a crew of four bikers to park out front in the driveway and check ID's!

And then, that's how you walk the Strip in matching deep blue from top to bottom!

"Hey."

"OMG, Billy, um, Billy, um, Billy, I'm busy as all get out, Billy."

"Hey, no pressure, Vic E, but we're a good match, so?"

"No, we're a perfect match, Billy, but I'm booked solid for a while."

I mean, dimensionally, we are a perfect match, so.

"Wait, wait, Billy, look, I'm nervous for watching anime with you as a first date, so?"

"Well, you're the scheduling solution and problem solver, so?"

"[Mwah] show up at my house tomorrow morning at 9am sharp with two bags of breakfast sandwiches from the "Burnt Burger" joint and be my food hero for a hungry photo shoot crew and for the rough and tough "Yee Ole Gift Shop" biker crew and we'll call that our first date, so?"

"Ahh, I've heard about this infamous "Wrenching Wenches" photo shoot, Vic E. Deal."

And that's how you schedule a first date that doesn't involve watching anime so that your second date can have all the anime a memory stick can hold.

It's also how you piss off Marla even more for the rather disgusting titles that innocent bikini photo shoot has gathered over the last two weeks. But I'll circle you guys back to the beginning of the last chapter where Marla clearly stated that my detailing scheduling skills keep her bank account fat, so, she'll be fine.

"Hey, you've pissed me now, Vic E!"

"Oh, Cindi, I mean, things are just a little hectic right now, but I promise that I will pick up your leather riding pants from the dry cleaners by 4pm tomorrow and that's when Marla said that your bike will be ready, so it's all good, tee, he."

"LOL, no, I'm not worried about that, Vic E, although, tee, he, but I'd love to hear Mrs. Chung-Li call you her favorite "pee, pee girl" customer! But what I'm talking about is your trending challenge where the girlfriends have to sucky, suck a flavored ring candy and the boyfriend's cock at the same time and then pull off and leave behind a damn sucky, suck candy cock ring all without using nothing but our mouths! It's not possible! Besides, since that interview aired between Gale Storms from TV3 News and Tatjana, I mean, the best sucky, suck ring candies are sold out, so?"

"Cindi, I may or may not have proved it to be possible with Ethan. And there are plenty of bags of the best sucky, suck ring candies in the rear seat of my truck and you know I don't lock my truck when I strut up and down the Strip and I may need a bikini quick change assistant for Marla's "Wrench This" photo shoot in the morning, so?"

"Well, it's hard to say "no" to you sometimes, Vic E, but if I work as the bikini quick change assistant in a bikini as well, I mean, do you promise to not try not to screw my belly button again with your little pencil eraser then, hmm?"

Oh, oh, folks, that never happened! And it's a fat pencil eraser, so.

[Strutting up the Strip with head down in mini tablet checking all the hectic scheduling]

"LOL, I don't know what's smoking more, Vic E, your mini tablet or your brain, LOL."

"Oh, Benny, it's a tie."

[Checks scheduling on mini tablet, fans off the smoke]

"Oh, you don't even own a machine, Benny, so did you just stop me to ask me if my undies match the rest of my outfit too then, hmm?"

"Well, it's you and all, Vic E, so."

"Well, I'd love to take a break and have a malt with you then, Benny, but if Mildred smirks at us, that's on you, so?"

And that's how you get a "pick me up" malt in the middle of a busy shift on the Strip!

"[Slurp, slurp] ahh, hmm, ahh, tasty! LOL, which is probably something that you hope to hear from me, but from the other way, right Benny, LOL?"

"[Slurp, slurp] well, Vic E?"

"[Slurp, slurp] go give Mildred her other tip out, you know, a good solid peek at your boner bulge and then you can slip out of the back door with her while I mingle just out front and wait for you to escort me back to my parking spot, so, go ahead, get with it, Benny."

I mean, if you're read any stories that involve the Middleton Strip and the Malt Shop, I mean, that's just how it goes between Mildred and all boyfriends of Tranny boys. I mean, Mildred needs it and it's not the guy's care who is kneeling down for them, so. It's become somewhat of a tradition.

Besides, I was too worn out from all the hectic activities of the upcoming holiday weekend anyways.

"Oh, you must be waiting on me then, Vic E, right?"

"Oh, and you'd be wasting your time if you're waiting for me to be waiting for you, Mickey Mac. You're straight 8 and I'm just the prissy little princess boy who struts up and down the Strip while whipping his ponytail back and forth and now, with my new and improved nose, I can better up turn that at you too! [Finger poke, finger poke] and what's this? A roll of coins in your pants then, hmm?"

"I mean, Vic E, can we finish this conversation in my vehicle then? I'm parked just up the Strip, so?"

"Well, do you still drive that windowless, non-descript kidnapping white van with the air mattress in the back then, hmm?"

"With an upgraded luxury air mattress, mind you, so?"

Stupid upgraded and firmer luxury air mattresses!

"Mickey Mac, listen, my nose is sill a little in healing process, so I can't blow you and there is no way that I'm going to risk my hair or this pullover by whacking you off towards my mouth and my little legs are just too weak from my hectic work load to hold a doggie position for you, which I have thought about, but not tonight, so how about you take your roll of coins and slip just through the back door of the Malt Shop right behind us then, okay? Mildred should be just about finished and ready to say "next" like she always does and by the way, Mickey Mac, if you're interested in me for something other than on the side and on the down low, I mean, you should say that because I'm about a week and a day way from hosting a small anime watch party with Billy and Jason and Jason's date, who might turn out to be just one of his nerd buddies and I can see now that I'm going to be surrounded by a small group of guys who develop their own roll of coins from watching their anime and this would be a good time for you speak up then, Mickey Mac, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, smack]

"Well, that hurt my nose a little, Mickey Mac, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah, hmm, hm]

"Cancel that circle jerk party, Vic E."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah, hmm, hm]

"Um, okay, um, are you still coming over though next Saturday night then, Mickey Mac?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah, hmm, hm]

"Yep, and I'm slipping through the back door of the Malt Shop tonight too, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah, hmm, hm]

"(Gulp) and I'm too busy to worry about how your balls get drained tonight, Mickey Mac, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah, hmm, hm]

LOL, and they there go, two ships passing in the night! Mickey Mac slipped past Benny just as Benny walked out of the front door and everyone was happy.

"Hmph."

"Hey, you said, Vic E."

"Escort me to my truck now, Benny!"

Yeah, he smiled all the way down the Strip. I mean, the word is that you haven't been gummed until you've been gummed by Mildred, so. And what's important is that I performed zero sex acts, yet many were happy because of me, so. And it's also important that Mickey Mac might show up next weekend because he is actually a worthy person.

But that was about it for the Strip for me. I mean, that "Raw Dirty Detailing" photo shoot was just a few hours away.

"Hey, Marla, I thought I was supposed to clean you in the shower this morning!"

"Aww, sleepy head, Cindi took care of that while you slept in. And you know what [mwah], I'm not even mad about this weird e-mag photo shoot anymore, Vic E. LOL, and you had better wipe the sleep from your eyes quick! Cindi and Jamie are tag teaming your morning coffee, sleepy head. Oh, but because you are the best landlord ever, I feel compelled to tell you that Cindi has since had a belly button bar piercing, so you'll need to keep this [reaches under blankets, pinch, pinch] little pencil eraser in check and OMG, Vic E, did you just release from just two pinches?"

Hey, I said it like in the last chapter! It just leaks out and I have no control over it! Or I've been whacked off more than I ever thought, LOL, not.

"Well, change your undies and get with it, Vic E. Gale Storms from TV3 News is already here and oh boy, she's whipping up a gale of a storm already with your driveway guards, Lol, the rough and tough "Yee Ole Gift Shop" crew!"

"Well, [yawn] I mean, Marla, I mean."

"Ugh, yeah, you little pervert, I'll wear each bikini behind the changing curtain, pervert! It's not like you haven't spied my ass cheeks before, but there will be some new equipment coming into my shop soon, pervert! Now get up and get with it."

Well, bikinis come in all sizes and shapes, so blame the guy who invented the bikini and then made them in all shapes and styles and levels of coverage, so.

End Vic E 05