Vic E 06

Story Info
The Mo' Mud, Mo' Money photo shoot is on!
3k words
2.83
846
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic E 06

"Good morning viewers, Gale Storms from TV3 News and I'm here live this morning for my first of four segments covering the increasingly popular Marla and her Mo' Mud, Mo' Money motorcycle and ATV business and you can see just behind me in this shot that the "Wet Wrenching Wench" bikini photo shoot is underway and I'm changing the name of this segment to "Detailing in Dental Floss" and we'll have more on that later, viewers. But for now, if Harold the cameraman would please refocus on me instead of Marla installing that "sissy bar" or "Vic E bar" as it has become known, to that off-white hog, viewers, as promised, I'm here with Vic E, who is late to this interview because he was a sleepy head this morning. Good morning, Vic E, how are you feeling and tell my viewers, Vic E, were you a sleepy head this morning because your new nose job has actually gotten you more kisses on the Strip and then circle back to our last interview where I put words in your mouth and revealed to the entire viewing area that all of your boyfriends must have a banana curved (bleep) if they want to be your boyfriend and get more (bleep) jobs from you, go ahead, Vic E, tell it my viewers."

"Oh, good morning, Gale Storms from TV3 News and TV land, um, I'm just happy that Marla's popularity has risen through the roof and that her Mo' Mud, Mo' Money detailing business is smashing the charts, but I don't want to kiss and tell or even (bleep) and tell, but since you were the one who helped break all of this about Marla over the air waves, I mean, I guess everything started with me with bananas, so."

"There you have it, viewers, right from Vic E himself! So, men, no matter how fat your (bleep) is, if your (bleep) doesn't follow the smooth curve of a banana, well, you're not putting your hard (bleep) down Vic E's throat nor will your pulsating (bleep) get all up in there the other way! So, Vic E, Vic E, what do you think of this e-mag "Wicked Wrenching Ways" photo shoot that is happening right here in your backyard shop then and say something about the growing crowd of horny men who have gathered out front, I mean, Vic E, do you think that at least some of them are here to be your boyfriend, go ahead."

"I mean, Gale Storms from TV3 News, this is all about Marla's Mo' Mud, Mo' Money detailing services and even though I'm though for the seventh time with a certain guy that I won't name over the air, I'm not in the market for a boyfriend right now. I mean, Ethan and I seem to be stuck in that "fall back" situation, so I still need to let that play out some more. And there's no need to worry about the crowd gathering out front. I convinced a couple of the guys from the Puffy Cream Puff shop crew on the Strip last night to stand guard out front, so."

"There you have it viewers, Ethan Evergreen, who lives on Elm Street has a perfectly curved banana (bleep) and is Vic E's official "fall back" boyfriend for those "this is the last time" (bleep) jobs in the alley behind the Strip! Anyways, I'm going to sign off from this initial segment of the "Change this Oil, Bitch" photo shoot, but stayed tuned because in about 30 minutes, we will go live out front and talk to a few of the big rough, tough burly bikers from the Puffy Cream Puff shop crew who were thigh humped into submission last night by Vic E to stand guard as crowd control, which seems to be half of Middleton out front, which just now makes sense why our "live" response boards seem to be all female this morning. So, Vic E, Vic E, do you have any parting words as we conclude this segment then, go ahead."

"Oh, viewers of Gale Storms from TV3 News, I agree that you should stay tuned because I had a sneak peek at what Gale Storms from TV3 News is wearing or should I say no wearing under the shop coat that Marla lent to her and you won't want to miss that, so."

"There you have it, viewers, I still have it at 4, at 33 and even though that Marla has a pair of (bleep) like that and a (bleep) like that, I'm still in your porn folders somewhere. This is Gale Storms from TV3 News, signing off for now from the e-mag bikini photo shoot just outside of Marla's Mo' Mud, Mo' Money motorcycle and ATV detailing [cut Harold]."

Well, modern TV news coverage, right folks? This isn't your grand-daddy's TV.

"Whew, you did good, kiddo. So, Vic E, what does a TV news momma have to do to get a cup of coffee around here then? Also, I heard that you run reports, so, what does a TV news momma have to do to have those deleted, hmm? And open the front of your rave shorts for our next segment. You have fans out front too!"

[Okay, shorts button unbuttoned]

"Oh, Gale Storms from TV3 News, do you mean my report about how like two years ago you attended the Middleton Gala in a wonderfully fitting blue dress that shimmered and gleamed and that you were totally commando under and that there was an "S" shaved into your front, which could have stood for "sexy" or could have stood for "slut" and all this happened on a night that your hubby was out of town, so?"

"Oh, well, I felt sexy that night, tee, he. But what about my rec drugs period, fly boy! I'm worried about my drug habits getting exposed! That's all behind me now, Vic E, I promise."

"Fine, Gale Storms from TV3 News, so how would you like your coffee then, hmm?"

"Hmph. Double-double bold, cream and sugar and drop a red pill in it, please, Vic E. Also, just why are you feeling me up then, Vic E? It's getting to the point where I need one of your bananas more than that coffee, so?"

"Oh, Gale Storms from TV3 News, I also ran a report on your breast implants and I know that your original set were inserted in 2014 and that you had a refreshening in 2022, which is the proper thing to do and I was just checking that everything was okay. Also, everything is okay, so?"

"Well two red pills then, please. And maybe an intro to literally any one of the driveway guards that you have stationed out front for crowd control, so? And a banana, banana boy."

Well, everything was okay with her refreshed implants, so. And I need to double up on buying bananas next time, I guess. But I left two bananas on the counter for Gale Storms from TV3 News.

But all that was for another day. There was still a photo shoot going on a growing crowd just out front that had to be controlled.

"OMG, Butch, Butch from the Puffy Cream Puff shop biker crew, this crowd, Butch, do you need to call in the Cute Cake Catering crew for backup? And where is Rusty then? I may or may not have had Rusty in mind when I dressed this morning, so?"

"Well, damn it, Vic E, this is what you get when you host and advertise such a provocative photo shoot! Horny neighborhood men! And you're not helping with what you're wearing either! I mean, is there an extension cord trailing behind you then? And I already contacted Carl from the Cute Cake Catering crew, so. Anyways, how is going back there then, hmm? Since you have to be a fem boy or on the production crew to see anything, so? And yes, Vic E, I'm avoiding to speak with you about Rusty."

"Oh, Marla is changing the oil in a hog as we speak and she's wearing bikini #4 to start out. She also started out the intro photos while straddling a hog in bikini #1, so."

"Aha, aha, aha, aha, aha."

LOL, guys who think that every girl in a bikini wants them bad, right?

"Where's Rusty then, hmm?"

"Rusty! Front and center!"

"Anyways, Butch, show me how to put my dukes up and I'll help you fend off all of these, um, literally every man who lives in Middleton then, show me, Butch. Like this?"

[Ahh, no]

"Vic E, we got this (and that's how you put your dukes up for a hand job). Anyways, we're getting just a little thirsty from the morning sun, so?"

"Oh, yeah, I have that covered, I mean, bottled water is just so heavy and then there is my still healing nose from the surgery, so I should put a ball cap on myself and then, well you know, it's difficult to get my ponytail out from the rear of a ball cap without any help, so, I mean, Rusty?????"

LOL, guys who want to follow the bouncing ball, but then realize the other guys are watching, right? And I said it in the last chapter, you have to give a guy a way out.

"Well, if you tough guys from the Puffy Cream Puff shop crew can go without cold drinking water in this morning sun until I manage to how to carry, OMG, all those five bottles at once, I mean, okay then."

LOL, guys who always end up following the bouncing ball anyways, right?

"You better have water in here, Vic E!"

"Rusty, I knew what was coming with this "Bikini Oil Change" photo shoot, so my house is full of water, beer, coffee and food. But I'm going to be perfectly honest with you, Rusty. I may just now be through with Ethan for the eighth time, but I'm waiting to see if Mickey Mac wants to talk to me, so?"

"Well, Vic E, what I just heard was that technically, you're unattached this week then, so?"

Well, it's always better to let the guy do the math. Also, it tells you if the guy can do math. But nope, there was no way in hell I was peeling off my shorts, tall socks and exercise shorts, so.

[Slurp, whoa, gulp, geez, ug, ow, slurp, ug, ug, ug, woo, ug, ugh, ugh, ooh, ow, ugh, ugh]

"Oh, it's okay, Vic E, I understand about how this might hurt your nose, I'll take over, so."

[Slam, slam, gag, slam, gag, slam, gag, ag, ag, gag, slam, push, slide, push, tease, slam, gag]

"Aha, aha, aha, whoa, Rusty, that's rough on my mouth, ooh."

[Gag, ug, gag, ug, ow, ooh, gag, gulp, slurp, gag, spurt, spurt, wait, drizzle so soon? And only drizzle?]

Yeah, well, I've had some boyfriends lately folks, so what? They're happy and I'm learning, so.

"Hi viewers, Gale Storms from TV3 News back for the second segment of my continuing coverage of "Wrench This, Bitch" photo shoot with Marla from the Mo' Mud, Mo' Money detailing motorcycle business and I'm out front where a group of burly bikers are keeping the (Bleep) neighborhood men at bay from the bikini shoot and from Vic E too because it's a tie. So, Butch, Butch from the Puffy Cream Puff biker crew from the Strip, what has you plan of attack here been, tell it big burly Butch."

"Oh, Gale Storms from TV3 News, first we didn't wipe the powder sugar from our mouths from eating puffy powdered sugar-coated puffy cream puffs as a scare tactic and if that fails, I swear, I'm about to auction Vic E off to the highest bidder in the crowd of horny men, so."

"Butch, Butch from the Puffy Cream Puff biker crew from the Strip, be truthful to my viewers, did you have anything to do with why Vic E just refused me to take a breath check from him, tell it true, big burly, Butch, go ahead."

"Now, Gale Storms from TV3 News, that wasn't me. I've come to love that little freak and I'm this close to believing that he actually has a (bleep) between his legs, but I'm pretty straight, so."

"There you have viewers, the big burly, Butch from the Puffy Cream Puff biker crew from the Strip, has a straight (bleep) and is not Vic E's type, but he would like to have a look between Vic E's thighs for a (bleep) just for his proof positive."

Hey, I already said it, it's Gale Storms from TV3 News, so. And I responded to her request for a breath check, but she jabbed a banana down my throat as soon as I opened my mouth and tilted my head back, so.

"OMG, Gale Storms from TV3 News with breaking news! Butch, big burly Butch, I just received a text that says you can ride your hog around back to the shop for next up!"

[Vroom, vroom, vroom]

"But the Director of Things wants to capture you rounding the corner with Vic E sitting on your bike with you, Butch, big burly, Butch, are you going to do it then? Can Vic E prop himself up on your front then? I mean, if your (bleep) is as straight as you say it is, big burly, Butch, I mean, do it, big burly, Butch, do it."

[Grumble, vroom my ass, grumble]

"You set this up, Vic E!"

"And you would fuck me stupid if you had the chance, Butch."

"Stop wiggling!"

"I'm waggling, so."

I mean, wiggling, waggling, it was a motorcycle lap dance just the same. And all lap dances have the same results! Well, sometimes the results come with a hint of anger, but blood flow is blood flow, so.

"Gale Storms from TV3 News, breaking in again while a few things cool off behind me. But as promised viewers, I give you the ever increasingly popular Marla, who just gets hotter by the minute! Marla, Marla, my viewers love and adore you, so tell them Marla, how has all this crazy increased of business and changed your life and Marla, be honest with my viewers, have you ever, ever had a heat of the moment with that sissy, I mean, your partner, Vic E?"

"Oh, ooh, Gale Storms from TV3 News, the changes to my life can't even be described with words and it's true that I'm looking to expand, but Gale Storms from TV3 News and viewers, Vic E and I have never shared any intimate moments. But he likes people from both sides of the street, so."

"Alright, I believe you, Marla, but Marla, Marla, tell my viewers, Marla, where did this love of the light wrench and the wet rag come from then, hmm?"

"Oh, well, it started way back in the day when the boys just had mini bikes and I took a knack to it, I mean, it didn't come from having daddy issues back in the day or anything, tee, he, so."

"[Pan around to her dental floss rear, Harold] there you have it viewers, the increasingly popular Marla and her "Wet Wrenching Wench with Daddy Issues" e-mag bikini photo shoot and it all started out back in the day when the boys were just mini. Stayed tuned for my next segment, "Twist it like this, Daddy?" in 30 minutes [cut Harold]."

Again, it's Gale Storms from TV3 News, so.

"Alright, you two, Marla, you are P.O.P.U.L.A.R. now, so you have fans and that's that. You have to give me one last live segment out front to least wave to the crowd and you can wave your favorite wrench or something. And Vic E, you have banana boyfriends all over the place, so you need to give a few waves yourself, alright? And if you accidently unbutton my shop coat, well, then it becomes unbuttoned, so?"

"Oh, Gale Storms from TV3 News, you're funny, but the e-mag producers are in total control of things and the Director of Things said that we are on a tight schedule, so?"

[Oh, so Gale Storms from TV3 News decided to unbutton her shop coat herself then, huh?]

"Director of Things, Director of Things, two minutes, Director of Things, two minutes live."

"Gale Storms from TV3 News, time is [unbutton] oh, [unbutton] holy 40 something [unbutton] mother of [unbutton], Susan, grab a camera and follow this and capture this on film! And don't tell my wife!"

Well, Gale Storms from TV3 News does still have it, so.

"Gale Storms from TV3 News coming to you live for our last segment and you can see just behind me that Marla from Mo' Mud, Mo' Money is waving to her fans in a bikini that I promise you viewers, that I used to be able to wear and you can see behind that our other subject, Vic E has found a new level of nerve since just (bleep) off some fag named Rusty in the kitchen because Vic E has dropped his "over shorts" and is giving the crowd of fag neighborhood men what they want, who by the way, all just about all out there just (bleeping) off right here in the (bleeping) street! Anyways, Vic E does have a tighter (bleep) than I thought and we're closing with Rusty, the now famous burly biker who just took a (bleep) job from fem boy, Vic E. So, big burly Rusty from the Puffy Cream Puff biker crew, I don't want to call you out on TV where your wife might be watching, but tell my viewers, Rusty, are you going to be the one who makes Vic E submit and whimper for a straight (bleep) that is at least 8 inches, go ahead."

"Oh, wow, Gale Storms from TV3 News, no comment, and hey honey."

"There you have it, viewers, Rusty is a straight up fag for Vic E now and he's going to slam his straight eight inch (bleep) deep into Vic E's (bleep) all while his wife sits at home nursing the twins on the couch [cut, Harold]."

Well, maybe Rusty had a heart attack that day, but Marla's Mo' Mud, Mo' Money motorcycle and ATV detailing crashed all of the ceilings and I ended being through with Ethan for the ninth time because everyone from the Strip ended up stopping by.

End Vic E 06