Vice Cop Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO!!" Siegfried cried out, "Christine! Christine!"

Hudson and Lexa got on the stage.

His eyes were nearly red with rage and his face had acquired a red hue. He looked as satanic as could be under the glow of the red lights above the stage.

"Show's over," Hudson said to him, aiming his gun at him, "hands in the air."

"I'm not giving up yet," Siegfried cried out, "Stirb! Stirb!"

A faux chandelier, used on the set of his Faust rock opera, came crashing down when he snapped his finger. It was also burning, as if the candles of the chandelier had caused the fire itself. It was meant to fall on Hudson and Lexa but they took cover by leaping out of its path. A small fire had erupted on the stage, but it didn't seem to be consuming Siegfried though it was burning the drapes, curtains, wires and chords.

Siegfried laughed.

A Medieval ear dagger flew into his hand from mid-air. This surprised Hudson and Lexa but did not scare them. It was obviousthe crazed rock star had acquired black magic powers in his years studying Satanism. The dagger was black and silver and glowing with an eerie red light.

He snapped his fingers and a German Medieval weapon, the Grobes Messer, appeared on his other hand. The large sword had been recently sharpened. He proceeded to attack Hudson with the German sword and he hurled the dagger at Lexa.

Lexa dodged the dagger which penetrated the wooden stage floor. Siegfried brandished his sword and tried to strike Hudson who was dodging his aim left and right. Finally Hudson shot the sword off his hand and then took Siegfried in an arm lock. He thrust Siegfried against a wall and put the cuffs on him.

"You are under arrest for homicide," Hudson said, "you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. Looks like it's curtains down for you punk."

THIRTEEN

Police Headquarters, Manhattan, 12 noon

Hudson was staring at Mason and Lexa from afar.

They were kissing and embracing each other as they exited the station. They had been in Chief Barry Hiller's office. Hudson turned his face away from them with a degree of pain. He headed for the Chief's office. He knocked on the door.

"Chief, it's me, Banach," he said, "can I come in and talk to you for a sec?"

"Come in, Banach," Chief Hiller said to him.

He was smoking a cigar and the windows blinds had been drawn shut. Hudson couldn't believe his eyes. A grin appeared over his lips.

"Why, Chief, I'm surprised at you," Hudson said, jokingly, "you never smoke. You forbid the rest of us to smoke and look what you're doing. You ought to be ashamed."

"Hey, you only live once," he said.

They shared a laugh. Hudson always felt good talking to the Chief. He enjoyed his presence. He wondered just how much of this owed to the fact his father had been dead since he was a teen and he had always wanted to seek a father figure unconsciously. It was the same way with Professor Goldstein. The Chief offered Hudson a smoke but he refused. He puffed away on his cigarette and looked at Hudson silently.

"Quite a sensational case that last one, wasn't it?" he said, "Is it true that psychopath released a panther to attack you?"

"I've still got the scar to prove it. It's right here on my shoulder."

He rolled up his white dress shirt sleeve to show the Chief the wound. The Chief grinned.

"No guy on the force has as many interesting stories about their wounds as you do, Banach."

"Yeah. Ain't that the truth," Hudson said with a chuckle.

"So what do you want, Banach? I thought after I had you working Vice, you'd be very content. What is it this time, you want to be a hot-shot detective like Mason?"

"No, no it's nothing like that. I wanted to ask you about getting some time off. I need a vacation. I was thinking I could visit my Uncle Vitto and his wife Nancy down in Miami. I haven't been to Florida in a long time."

"I'm not surprised you ask. Seems like every cop has been asking for a vacation today. Mason and Lexa were just here --"

"Yeah I saw them leaving."

"They're getting some time off, too. They're both going on a get-away to the Poconos. Those two make a lovely couple don't you think?"

Hudson was silent.

"Alright, Banach. You can go to Miami -- next week."

"What?"

"Unfortunately something's come up in Chinatown and we need you really bad. If you just stay here with us until we can do this thing, I'll let you have a vacation after you're done."

"Oh brother, I figured. Well, count me in. What's going on in Chinatown?"

"Get some rest, you look exhausted. I'll fill you in on the details when you come into work tomorrow."

Hudson nodded and walked out of the Chief's office.

To Be Continued...

*

On The Next Episode of Vice Cop, Hudson gets a Chinese mail-order bride and discovers the dangerous Mafia underground world of a secret Chinese society operating in Chinatown. It's not long before he finds himself being pursued by warrior-type mobsters who want him dead. Lots more action adventure await on the next episode of Vice Cop!!