Vice Principal Feng Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James could feel his soul getting sucked out through his cock, and that his spunk was not too far behind.

"Mmm!"

James managed to muffle his moan as his body shook. His cum flooded into Ms. Feng's mouth after a particularly stern suck. By the time James had gone through all of the facial expression of orgasm, Mrs. Walker was finally ready to hand over the cream.

"Well, that's all I came here for. You have a nice day, Mr. Smith," Mrs. Walker said.

"Yeah... day... will..." James mumbled.

With the door closed, Ms. Feng pushed Kenny away to free herself.

"That was close. I can't believe she took my candy *and* used my face cream! That stuff wasn't cheap, you know!" Ms. Feng said, standing up and fixing her skirt.

Ms. Feng couldn't help with feel satisfied with the state she had left James in. He was sprawled out on the chair, head back, and catching his breath.

"You know, James, you actually look kind of cute like that," she said with a genuine smile.

"Really?" James said, coming to with a goofy grin.

"Actually, no! Now get your pants on and get out of my office before someone else comes in!"

James quickly put his pants back on left the office with a final kiss goodbye. After Ms. Feng flipped him off, she couldn't help but sink back in her chair and reminisce about the sultry act she had just committed.

*****

Today was finally Friday. James hid his excitement in more ways than one as he walked down the hallway to the front offices. He was unusually enthusiastic with the secretary about being called down to the Vice Principal's office, although she wasn't being paid enough to care. Getting the green light to come to her office, James knocked before letting himself in, locking the door behind him. Ms. Feng stopped typing on her computer to immediately divert her attention to him.

"So... what was this about a "big plan" you were talking about?" Ms. Feng asked.

"It involves you being able to sneak away from the pep rally this afternoon. Is that something you would be able to do?" James asked.

"Of course. I could just excuse myself and say I have a big workload," Ms. Feng answered.

"Great. Just come here as soon as possible," James said.

"Wait... are you going to ditch the pep rally and hang out in my office?" Ms. Feng asked.

"Yeah," James bluntly responded.

Ms. Feng opened her mouth to scold him, stopping herself when she realized that was completely in character for her perception of him. She stared at James, expecting him to be on his way out only for him to undo his pants.

"Now, to kickstart my brilliant idea~"

James dropped his pants along with his boxers. Ms. Feng was so used to his antics that she rolled her eyes as she locked the door.

"Let's make this quick..." she said, flipping her hair back and getting on her knees.

James stopped Ms. Feng just as she grabbed his dick and brought the tip to her tongue.

"Oh, no. Not the dick. You're going for the balls," James said with a smirk.

"You want me to play with your balls instead of your cock? I... I don't understand..." Ms. Feng said, giving James a quizzical look.

"By having you play with my balls instead, I'll be super horny and ready to cum like a broken fire hydrant when I come by during the pep rally," James explained.

"Oh, good lord..." Ms. Feng said, hanging her head down and nodding from side to side.

"Now... while you're down there..."

James wagged his cock and sack in front of Ms. Feng's face. As much as she tried to put on a sour face, deep down, she knew she was enjoying subjugating herself in front of one of her students. She stuck her tongue out, twisting her head trying to figure how to approach James's balls. James moaned as her soft lips pressed against the center of his sack, parting his testicles. He stood on his toes as her tongue stuck out and slithered up to the base of his cock.

"Fuuuuuck, Ms. Feng... you really know how to get a guy goin'," James remarked.

Ms. Feng dodged the compliment. Tired of her nose rubbing against his stiff cock, she pressed it against his stomach with the palm of her hand. Now with unhindered access, Ms. Feng gently took one of his testicles into her mouth. James moaned once more as he felt her warm, wet lips tighten while her tongue swirled around him. Now adjusted to the difference in texture, she got more adventurous with her teasing. She moaned softly while teasing his testicle akin to licking a piece of hard candy. Letting it go with a wet "pop", she moved on to the other one to give it the same treatment.

James's cock pulsed against Ms. Feng's hand as his desire to use his cock increased. Just when he felt her release his testicle from her seductive kiss, he was caught off guard by Ms. Feng suddenly taking his entire sack into her mouth.

"Oh my god!" James gasped, covering his mouth too late.

"James, shut the fuck up!" Ms. Feng angrily whispered to him.

Ms. Feng slowed down her pace as she heard the clack of heels grow closer to her door.

"Ms. Feng? Is everything alright in there?" One of the counselors asked.

"Y-Yes! I'm scolding a student and he didn't take the punishment very well!" Ms. Feng said back, standing up and straightening herself out.

"Weekend detention? Really?" James said, playing along.

With the counselor gone, James pulled his pants up and let Ms. Feng go back to her desk.

"See you next class... and the next... and the next..." James said, trailing off as the door closed behind him.

James came back at the beginning of each of his 7 classes to have his balls played with by the busty Vice Principal, taking extra time on his lunch break. By the time the bell rang to dismiss the school to the pep rally, James's balls were heavy and ready to empty down a MILF's tight-throat.

"Okay! There's no bell for the pep rally, so everyone go ahead and get on down to the gym!" James's social studies teacher said.

James was the odd man out, nearly hobbling to the bathroom to wait out the tidal wave of students. Once the halls had cleared out, he cautiously made his way to Ms. Feng's office. He impatiently waited, tapping his foot nonstop, until the door unlocked.

"No trouble getting away?" James asked.

"None at all. I should really do that more often," Ms. Feng answered, locking the door.

Ms. Feng stood in front of James with her arms crossed.

"The rest of the office is out since they don't have to go to the pep rally and no one's coming back here when it's over, so it's just us now," Ms. Feng said.

James grinned as he got up from his chair and approached Ms. Feng. Ms. Feng closed her eyes and readied her lips for a smooch, even though James hadn't touched her yet. As always, she was caught by surprise with just how sensual he made a simple kiss. Pulling away, Ms. Feng was almost breathless as she stared into James's eyes; momentarily forgetting about what he came here to do.

"Alright, on your knees right the fuck now!" James said, wrestling his pants down with one hand while trying to get Ms. Feng to kneel with his other.

"James! Can't you do one at a time?" Ms. Feng said, hiding a smirk.

"S-Sorry, Ms. Feng. My balls ache so much that I just want to get straight to fucking you!" James said in a pant.

Ms. Feng kept her arrogant smirk all the way until James's boxers came down. Her eyes narrowed and her mouth hung agape as the monster she had helped create catapulted out of his boxers and pointed straight at her.

"Fuuuuuck!" Ms. Feng said with an impressed whisper. "How do you keep getting bigger?!"

"You're just so fucking sexy, Ms. Feng. The way you handle a cock and balls with your mouth is beyond amazing, too!" James said, entering his lustful trance.

James reached down and started stroking the top of her head. Ms. Feng looked up at him with an eyebrow raised from the unusual treatment.

"Um... James, what are you doing?" Ms. Feng said with concern slowly growing.

"You'll do anything I say to keep those pics and this relationship "hush-hush", right?" James asked.

"I... yes, James. That is what I agreed to," Ms. Feng said, switching to her no-nonsense business tone.

Ms. Feng shuddered in unexpected delight as James started stroking her hair into a ponytail. With him pulling back on it, she knew that he was priming her for some good ol' fashioned face-fucking.

"Ow! Be careful with my hair!" Ms. Feng said, feeling a hard pull.

James rotated his hand, entangling her hair into an even tighter grip.

"Until that bell rings, I'm gonna use your mouth like a fucktoy!" James declared.

Ms. Feng didn't have a chance to make herself heard before James suddenly shoved her down on his cock. She choked and snorted as his thick monster clogged her throat. Her face contorted to a look of concern, putting her hands on his legs in an attempt to push herself away, before James pulled her back to breathe. Ms. Feng let out a guttural gasp before James proceeded to push her up and down. With increasing speed, Ms. Feng's vision was a blur of skin and her office's shelving.

"Fuck me!" James panted, nearly cross-eyed from the pleasure.

Ms. Feng's throat sounded similar to a washing machine on it's initial swooshing cycle as James ruthlessly fucked her face. Her mouth was filled with the taste of cock. Her head was spinning from the sheer force from being face-fucked, and she was slowly loosing her grip on James's legs. Pulling her back, James let Ms. Feng catch her breath as he also grounded himself to keep from finishing early.

"You... you're a fucking animal!" Ms. Feng snarled.

"Shut up and suck my cock!" James said, running her through another cycle.

Deciding that her being on her knees wasn't enough, James pulled Ms. Feng up. She clung onto him, wobbly from the sudden pressure difference and oblivious to him clearing off her desk with a swoop of his arm. James picked her up and put her on her back on her desk with her head hanging off.

"James... whuh..." Ms. Feng said, her head still spinning.

Ms. Feng's glazed eyes quickly turned back into a narrowed focus as she felt James's cock hit the back of her throat once again. She arched her back, soaking her panties even more as she gripped onto her desk. Her eyes went wide as James grabbed her throat with both hands.

"Mmms (James)! Mmms (James)!" She tried to cry out.

With the pressure of his tightening hands and girth of his cock sliding down her throat, Ms. Feng felt as if something new had awakened inside of her. Instead of gripping onto the desk or trying to keep James at a distance, she moved her hands down to her crotch. Ms. Feng's whines of protest turned into moans--gradually increasing in volume--as rubbed her pussy through her panties.

"Your mouth is like another pussy!" James exclaimed, gritting his teeth.

The hot air from Ms. Feng's nose hit his bulging testicles, exciting James even more. Her body shuddered as he slid his hands down her blouse to play with her tits from under her shirt.

"These fuckin' titties are so huge! You're ex-husband was an idiot for not giving you the attention your deserve!" James said.

"D-Don't tell me something like that while you're balls-deep in my throat!" Ms. Feng thought to herself, getting more excited at the sound of the compliment.

The combination of cock, a breast massage, and pussy teasing, pushed Ms. Feng over the edge. Despite her mindset of this being a one-sided fuckfest, she was the fist orgasm. Thought with her for a short time, James knew when she was cumming. The sight and feel of her climaxing, nearly made James finish as well. His hips came to a grinding halt as he clenched her teeth and gripped the desk to center himself. When Ms. Feng's body lowered to collide with the desk, he pulled out of her mouth to change to the final position.

"This is it, this is the big one," James said.

Ms. Feng was so lost in unrelenting pleasure that she was practically a ragdoll for James to maneuver however he pleased. Moving her off the desk, he sat her on her chair. Holding down the lever underneath the seat, Ms. Feng suddenly fell back with the back of her chair. Now at an incline, James towered over Ms. Feng as she laid back in her chair.

"What are you..." she said, catching her breath.

"This is the finale. The grand facefuck where I pump your throat full of the slime I've been building-up all day!" James said.

James lowered his hips. The swollen head of his cock parted Ms. Feng's lips, slid across her tongue, and only stopped when his balls hit her chin. He let out a wobbly groan as he felt her throat constrict and lips wriggle around his member. James grabbed on to the back of the chair. He squeezed his thighs together with Ms. Feng in the middle. Her cheeks were squished and puffed-up but the humiliating look on her face only made James want to make a mess out of her even more.

"Take a deep breath, bitch!" James said.

James swung his hips down harder and faster than before. Saliva leaked from her mouth and down her neck, soaking into her blouse and jacket and streaking the black leather chair. Ms. Feng's arms hung off the side of the back of the chair in defeat and acceptance.

"This... this is wrong..." she thought to herself. "But I'm so fucking wet!"

James looked down at Ms. Feng. He looked deep into her glazed eyes, getting a look that screamed, "do what you want, I'm all yours."

"H-Here it comes! I'm gonna cum down your tight fucking throat, Ms. Feng!" James exclaimed.

The chair shook and rattled loud enough drown out the sound of the bell ringing to dismiss school for the day. Although Ms. Feng was in a haze, her focus returned in the form of a shocked expression as she heard the crowd of students from outside. James slammed his hips down and let his balls empty. Her eyes rolled upward as a torrent of hot spunk relentlessly poured down her welcoming throat. James's balls squirmed against her chin, as if desperately wanting to join his cock in her wet mouth. His legs quivered, nearly losing strength. He would have lost his strength if it weren't for his arms pressing against the wall behind him. Finally, with his cock wilted and shirt soaked through with sweat, James pulled out.

Dismounting her, Ms. Feng's chair propped her back up and locked to sit her up. James sat on the edge of Ms. Feng's desk, panting heavily to catch his breath.

"Ms. Feng... that was the best head I think I'll ever get. You're fucking awesome," He said.

Ms. Feng said nothing, panting softly instead. James's attention was brought to his phone ringing.

"Hello?" He answered, taking his phone out of his pants then putting them back on.

"Yo, James! Where you at, my man? You skip out on the pep rally?" Ricky asked.

"Uh, kinda. The VP was on my ass about something, so I had to come to her office instead," James replied.

"I can't tell if that' better or worse. Anyway, wanna go to that secondhand game shop we saw that one time?" Ricky asked.

"Oh, hell yeah, I do. Let's meet up at your place then drive over there in my car," James said.

Ending the call, James looked over at Ms. Feng one last time. Saliva and cum were still fresh down her neck and on her top. Droplets of her facefuck were even visible on her disheveled skirt. A previously unseen puddle trailed from under her skirt and dripped off the seat.

"Until next time, Ms. Feng. Maybe we can have a date night at your place?" James asked, taking a quick picture before leaving.

A last spurt of saliva and cum squirted out of Ms. Feng's mouth and splattered onto her chest, running down and soaking into her top. James left the door unlocked.

12