Vice Squad Decoy

Story Info
A female cop becomes a hooker decoy in a sting operation.
11.3k words
4.65
34.7k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,608 Followers

This submission is loosely based upon a real life situation I became aware of while working in a previous job.

The day I graduated from the police academy was the greatest achievement of my young life. I was just 21 years old and had fulfilled a lifelong dream. I came from a long line of family members who were in law enforcement going back to my great-great grandfather. I also had uncles and cousins that served at various levels in their towns but my father would have been the most proud. I loved my father dearly but he died of a heart attack several years ago. Some thought that the stress of being a police officer himself took its toll on him over the years.

Now I was standing there with my right hand raised, vowing to uphold the law to the best of my ability. I was fighting back the tears of knowing how my father was looking down on me from Heaven with pride in daddy's girl. He was tough on me growing up; he made sure I wasn't treated any differently because I was a girl. In school, I was athletic and tough. A lot of that came from being the youngest in the family and having two older brothers who teased me mercilessly. I learned to fight back at an early age and wasn't afraid to use being a younger sister to get them in trouble either. There were many ways to fight back with fake tears and squealing on them when they did something wrong, it didn't always have to be physical.

Even before I got into the academy, I made sure I was in great physical shape. I played several sports in high school and at the community college where I took criminal justice classes. My father taught me that in order to be the best, I had to train hard and be in shape. I was in good physical condition anyway but before I went into the academy I trained especially hard. I am average height, standing 5'6" but have well defined muscles in my shoulders and arms and have especially strong legs from sports and training. I'm trim, at about 130 lbs. I wanted to make sure I earned the badge of being a police officer and didn't get appointed just because I was a female.

Everything worked out exactly as I had planned it, except for one thing; I am a pretty young lady with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. I have that girl next door look about me which makes me appear to be much younger than I am. The spattering of freckles on my face doesn't help either. My breasts are 36c which I try to hide the best I can by wearing loose fitting tops. I wanted my fellow officers to see a colleague and not stare at my tits. As a result, many of my fellow officers thought I was soft and I had to work extra hard to prove myself. It was a constant struggle I had throughout my life but it frustrates me to have to constantly prove myself at work. Most women would never complain about being too pretty or looking too young but it was a hindrance in advancing my police career.

When I first started my field training, the more senior officers didn't respect me at all because they thought, in addition to keeping law and order, they would also have the additional burden of protecting me. Women weren't very welcome in the precinct, mostly because the men thought they got there only because of Affirmative Action, not because of our skills. What they didn't understand was that, at times, a woman was better suited to answer a call for help, especially in cases of domestic violence or when there were children involved. Men can let their testosterone get in the way of a more thoughtful approach to a situation.

However, I also proved to be a hard-nosed police officer that didn't take any crap from anyone. One time while answering a call with a male officer, I was talking to one suspect while my male counterpart was talking to the other. The suspect showed no respect for me at all and even fondled my breasts complimenting me on their size and softness. In a matter of a split second, I had the much bigger suspect face down on the ground and had him cuffed with my knee in his back. What he didn't realize was that I am also an expert in self-defense. He didn't know what hit him.

After that day, I quickly gained the respect of my fellow officers, male and female, for my no-nonsense approach to fighting crime and my ability to hold my own when I had to become physical with a suspect. Over the years, I have won a number of awards for bravery and outstanding police work. I had hoped that one day all this hard work would pay off with a promotion to detective. I didn't care which department the opening would come, whether it was in burglary, or working small cases in a precinct. I just wanted to get my foot in the door so I could eventually transfer to homicide where my dad was a well-respected, long tenured detective.

It wasn't all work for me, after all, I was a normal woman with needs of my own when I wasn't wearing a police uniform and sometimes even when I was. I dated several of the single officers at various times as well as civilians too. Word spread through the department that if men thought I looked good in my uniform, then they should see me out of it. The rumor was that I was a knock-out when wearing makeup and a dress. While I wasn't a slut or anything close to it, word spread that I had a voracious sexual appetite once you got to know me. I enjoyed having sex and made no apologies for it but made sure that I didn't get a reputation of sleeping around with too many of my co-workers. I knew work and my personal life wouldn't mix well but there are some natural attractions that occur when you work closely with someone else, especially in dangerous situations.

I couldn't help but get turned on from the adrenaline rush of making an arrest or getting into a physical confrontation with a suspect. A few times, I ended up having sex with a fellow officer, Ron, I was dating when we got off duty after an arrest. Even after we broke up, sometimes I would contact Ron for a booty call and he was more than happy to oblige, knowing the sex would be fantastic when I was high on adrenaline. We would fuck several times in an evening and, trust me, I really know how to please my man.

One game I especially liked to play was to play an arrested suspect and beg Officer Ron to let me go. I would do "anything" to not be arrested. Ron liked playing this game too as he and his fellow officers often fantasized about getting a female into a compromising position but knew it would cost them their job if they actually tried it. He would handcuff my hands behind my back and open my shirt to expose my tits. He would then strip me out of my skirt or shorts to expose my pussy. He would "force" me to get down on my knees and blow him before he would bend me over on the bed and fuck me from behind while still cuffed.

On other occasions, he would insert his baton into my pussy while I was cuffed. I particularly liked when he would cuff my hands above my head on a wooden beam in his apartment. I was helpless to resist. We even fucked in the back of a patrol car several times which really turned me on. We would pull behind an abandoned building and climb into the back seat.

Like most guys, Ron wasn't shy about bragging about his sexual conquest of me. It got around the precinct that I got turned on during a tour of duty if I made a particularly challenging arrest and a few other officers took advantage of my horniness to sleep with me at various times.

Worried that sleeping with too many co-workers would have a negative impact upon my career, I even went home with strangers I met in the bar so they could satisfy my sexual needs. Heck, I am a twenty-something woman with needs of my own but still wanted and needed to be discreet. I didn't want anything or anyone getting in the way of my career ambitions. It is easy for a pretty, young woman to get picked up in a bar when she is by herself. All I had to do was sit at the bar, all alone, and before too long, a man or men were buying me drinks. Unless it was a slow night, I could usually have a choice of who I slept with on a given evening. I felt a little slutty at times, but getting a hard cock in my pussy to fulfill a temporary need was worth the price of feeling like I was an easy lay. It was less complicated than sleeping with someone I worked with or getting into a relationship. I needed a dick for one night, not a long-term, complicated relationship.

When several of the male members of my recruiting class, including Ron, had been promoted to detective ahead of me, I began to wonder if a woman would ever get promoted. I was beginning to lose hope but continued to try and be the best police officer I could be and hoped one day I would get my chance to prove my skills at the next level.

Then one day, after being on the police force for about six years, I got called into the captain's office. I rarely spoke with him privately and immediately thought I might be in trouble. Did a suspect complain of rough treatment? Was I being falsely accused of something else? What could he possibly want to talk to me about? It felt like I was in school getting called to the principal's office.

I nervously walked up to his open door, knocked lightly to get his attention and said, "You wanted to see me sir?"

"Yes Kathy. Close the door and have a seat."

"Oh shit," I thought, I must really be in trouble.

He noticed my nervousness and tried to put me at ease, "Relax Kathy, there's nothing wrong. Would you like some coffee?"

"Um, no thank you, sir."

I wished he would just get to the point but I could only watch as he filled his coffee cup and slowly walked back around his desk, sat down and fumbled with some papers.

"You've been on the force for six years now Kathy, and I know you have ambitions on becoming a detective someday."

"Yes sir. That is my dream."

"Well, there is a temporary assignment in the Vice Squad as an Acting Detective that I thought you might be interested in."

My heart was racing, I was finally going to get a chance to prove myself, even if it was only temporary. Maybe they needed me to go undercover in a narcotics investigation or maybe it was gambling.

"What's the assignment sir?"

"It's not the most glamorous assignment but the Vice Squad has been getting complaints of prostitutes working close to one of the working class neighborhoods and the residents are getting upset and want it cleaned up."

"So what would my assignment be, sir?"

"The Vice Squad was looking for a female officer to act as a decoy in a sting operation. They need someone who would dress like a prostitute and when a john offered them money for sex, they would then be arrested."

It wasn't the assignment I had been hoping for, but maybe this was an opportunity to at least get my foot in the door. I had seen some of the police decoy's around the precinct in the past. The male officers fawned over them and I overheard some of the sexual comments they made about which ones they would like to screw and which ones they wouldn't. There was a certain pride, almost a competition, among the decoys too, in how many johns they could attract in one night. I wasn't immediately sure if I wanted this assignment or wait for a better opportunity at a later date. It wasn't what I dreamed about doing but I would be an Acting Detective. I was also afraid to turn it down, fearing I wouldn't be seen as a team player.

The captain then told me, "I know it's not the kind of assignment that women want to do but, unfortunately, it comes with the territory. You don't have to accept the assignment either. This is strictly voluntary."

"I understand, sir. Not to worry, sir, I'll do it. This wasn't how I imagined my career path going but someone has to do the dirty work in order to keep our communities safe."

"The assignment will probably only be for a couple of weeks. Word spreads pretty fast among the johns that there are decoys on the streets and it quiets down quickly, that is, until the prostitutes move into another neighborhood and it starts all over again. Don't worry about your safety, there will be plenty of plain clothes officers and patrol cars in the area working with you."

I was informed that the assignment would start in a couple of days, on a Friday night, after some training on safety protocols and legalities. I would get paid a detective's salary for the duration of the assignment. I had seen the other decoys around the precinct over the years and was told to dress accordingly. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of dressing like a hooker in front of my fellow officers but I had a job to do.

Thanks to the union, I was entitled to a clothing allowance for undercover work. As meager as it was, it still covered most of the cost of a couple of very sexy tops, skirts, hot pants, stockings, high heels and boots. If I was going to play the part of a hooker, I was going to do it right.

On Friday evening, I dressed in a yellow crop halter top that showed off my trim stomach, an extremely short mini skirt that barely covered my ass, garter belt, black fishnet stockings and 5 inch black heels. I arrived at the precinct in an overcoat and every male and even some of the female officers stared at me as I walked into the meeting room, wondering how I was dressed underneath my coat.

In the meeting were the captains of the Vice Squad and the precinct, the lieutenant in charge of the operation, Bill and two undercover detectives, my ex Ron and Adam. When I arrived, the captain ordered me to take off my coat so they could make sure I was dressed appropriately.

When I hesitated, he told me, "Come on now officer, if you can't take your coat off now, there is no way you can fool a john."

I knew he was right and immediately took off my coat and proudly put myself on display. As much as they tried to hide their pleasure in my exposure, the look on the men's faces showed I had done well in the selection of my attire for the evening. The mounds of my ample breasts pushed out of the top of the halter, my tight stomach muscles were exposed; my legs looked stunning in the fishnet stockings and garter and looked even longer in the heels. The straps of my garter were visible because my skirt was too short to cover them. The bare skin of my thighs was visible above the fishnet material of my stockings. I could feel the eyes of the five men scanning every inch of my body. At first, I blushed a little, being uncomfortable being the center of attention but then I realized that I enjoyed being on display and how the men were undressing me with their eyes. If this assignment was going to be successful, I had to show that I was sexy with an attitude. Even if that wasn't my natural instinct, I had to be an actress and play the part of a hooker.

In order to prove I was ready for the evening, I strutted myself around the room as the other officers followed my every move with their eyes. The back of my micro-mini skirt swayed back and forth across my tight ass as I walked, my heels gave my butt that extra wiggle, and my breasts bounced freely under my halter top. I flirted with the men, telling them how big, strong and handsome they were. The men were enjoying the attention from their female colleague and I enjoyed having each of them in the palm of my hand.

I then walked up to the table where both captains were seated, leaned over in front of them, my breasts hanging almost in their faces, while accidentally flashing my ass to the rest of the crew and asked them, "Are either of you looking for a date tonight?"

The rest of the crew was laughing their asses off as the two captains blushed profusely with Adam commenting, "I don't know about them, but I'd pay for a couple of hours with you."

I playfully turned around and said, "Well then, you're under arrest."

Both captains looked at each other with the Vice Squad lieutenant proclaiming, "I think Kathy will work out just fine tonight."

After they coordinated the location of the operation and where each officer would be located to ensure the safety of their decoy, it was time to leave. Lt. Bill grabbed my coat as I was reaching for it and told me he'd hold onto it for me. I didn't really want my fellow officers seeing me dressed like this but I was told I had to act like a hooker starting immediately. I mentally got into my hooker character, who I called Candi, and strutted through the precinct under the watchful eyes of my colleagues. Little did I know that this was a game our superiors played with all the decoys. They allowed the male officers to see them dressed like sluts. I could feel the eyes of the others burning at my skin as they stared at me, turning their heads to catch the view from behind. I told myself I better get used to feeling like that if I was going to be successful in attracting the johns. I was proud of the catcalls, whistles, lewd comments and the playful offers of money from the guys.

I drove to the location with the Lieutenant with Ron and Adam in the second car. The plan was to drop me off and there would be unmarked cars on both sides of me but down the street. They would keep a close eye on me in order to protect me if things got out of hand. The support team had binoculars and could keep in communication with me through a small microphone on my belt and a radio in my ear that was hidden by my long, strawberry blonde hair. They would be able to tell me when I had enough evidence for an arrest and I could signal them with a code word if I felt I was in any danger. Uniformed officers in marked cars would be close by if we needed any backup.

My heart was racing as I drove with Lt. Bill. He tried to calm my nerves by telling me how safe I would be. He also told me how great I looked. I noticed that he kept glancing over at me as he drove, checking out my super short skirt that rode up even higher as I sat in the front seat. I didn't realize that my panties were exposed. I thought he was looking at my breasts that were bursting out of my top. I was a little uncomfortable under his watchful eye but was also enjoying his attention.

When we got to the area of the undercover operation, the lieutenant reminded me that the other members of the team would protect me. They tested my radio and hidden microphone and I got out of the car. I was now an undercover detective, my lifelong dream. Playing the part of a prostitute wasn't part of my dream but a temporary assignment was a start. I was determined to be the best undercover hooker I could be.

I was in constant communication with the backup team but the other officers could also talk with each other on a separate police channel. I began walking up and down the street, shaking my ass more than I normally would hoping to attract a prospective john. Several cars passed by, slowing down when they saw me but kept going. Privately, the other officers wondered if I looked too good to play the part of a street walker. Just then a car slowed down and approached their decoy. He rolled down his window and struck up a conversation with me. He was playing it coy for a while. As I leaned over to talk to him through the passenger side window, my skirt rode up. The officers that had me under surveillance could plainly see my lovely ass as I bent over. Privately, they commented that maybe it was entrapment to send such a good looking officer to tempt strangers into giving me money in exchange for sex.

When the john offered money for a blow job, I gave the signal to come and arrest him. He was pissed off and frightened. He was mad that he fell for the trap, especially seeing his instincts told him I was too pretty to be a real hooker. He then got scared knowing his fiancé and family would find out he was arrested for soliciting an undercover officer for sex.

The exhilaration I felt after that first arrest was indescribable. It was my first arrest as a detective. It was also a relief, decoys are always afraid that no one will try to solicit sex from them which sets them up for some good natured remarks from fellow officers at the end of the night.

Jay142
Jay142
3,608 Followers