Vice Squad Decoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up and looked at Ron, making sure he should continue and received another nod. When Adam stood up and he got so close to me I could feel him pressing against my ass. I pushed back against his hard dick as a signal that I wanted him to go further. I swallowed hard and held my breath when I felt him place his hands on my bare midriff and slide them up the sides of my torso. He circled them down my back before sliding them under the front of my top. I couldn't control my excitement any longer and let out an audible moan as he cupped my breasts and began to play with my nipples. Adam was now grinding his hips into my backside while I began to grind my ass for him.

When he stepped back, Ron said, "Cuff her."

By this time, Adam was going to play along with anything Ron told him and I was now standing on the street with my hands cuffed behind my back. Ron approached me with a wicked grin on his face and a look of lust in his eyes. I was helpless in front of him. He leaned in to kiss me deeply and began to feel my tits himself. He then pushed my panties aside and began to play with my pussy while Adam stood as a lookout. Ron finger fucked me and played with my clit.

I was about to cum when he pulled his hand out of my panties and told me, "Get in the car, we're taking you in."

I played along with this game, "Please officer, please don't arrest me."

He ripped off my panties with one, swift tug and pulled out the laces of my top before he guided me into the backseat of the car. There is no way I could keep them from seeing my pussy as I climbed into the car and my tits sprung free from my top. My pussy and tits were exposed while I sat in the backseat without any semblance of modesty.

Adam asked Ron, "Are you sure you know what you're doing? We could be in big trouble for this."

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

I played along having a good idea what was in store for me, "Please officers, don't arrest me. I'll do anything. My family can't find out what I've been doing. Please don't arrest me."

Ron ignored me as I saw him drive behind an abandoned building. My heart was beating faster in anticipation of what was about to happen. The car came to a stop and Ron turned off the lights. Both of my police partners got out of the car and opened my door.

"Get out," Ron ordered.

They stood and watched as I struggled to get out of the backseat, my legs open wide, exposing my pussy. My top was open and I could feel the cool, night air on my bare breasts. I finally was able to stand in front of them as they openly gawked at my exposed body. Ron opened my shirt and fondled my breasts and was quickly followed by Adam. They both took a breast and began to suck on them which drove me wild. I have very sensitive nipples and can't describe the feeling of having them both sucked on at the same time. It sent a shiver through my body, straight to my pussy. I felt hands on my ass, legs and pussy.

I was breathing heavily in pure pleasure, when Ron ordered, "Get on your knees."

As I was in the process of obeying his instructions, they began to unzip their pants and exposed their hard cocks. I had seen Ron's average sized dick before but Adam's much about an inch longer, I was impressed.

I knew what was expected of me, it was pretty obvious when Ron grabbed me by the back of my head and thrust his cock against my lips. I couldn't wait to taste a dick by that time and eagerly began to blow him. He even fucked my mouth for a few moments before withdrawing. Adam was anxiously waiting as I turned my head to take his dick in my mouth. I worked his dick, ironically, like a pro.

I alternately sucked on the two hard dicks before me and even licked them both at the same time. I felt like a hungry whore who needed more. My pussy was burning white hot by this time.

After making me suck their dicks for, maybe, 15-20 minutes, Ron helped me get back onto my feet and walked me to the back of the police car, my breasts flopping freely in the night air. He then bent me over the trunk and lifted my skirt, exposing my ass and pussy. He kicked my legs apart and I could feel his dick poking me from behind.

"Do you know what I'm going to do Candi?"

"You're about to fuck me, sir."

"That's right Candi. I'm about to fuck you. You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes sir, I want you to fuck me. I need to get fucked."

He then thrust himself deep inside my hot pussy. Oh, I needed a dick in my pussy and I was finally getting what I wished for. I felt like a whore getting fucked outside, face down on the back of an unmarked police car while another man was waiting his turn with me. It wasn't long before I was reaching my orgasm, trying not to make too much noise so I didn't draw any attention to what we were doing behind that building. He grabbed hold of my pig tails, tugging at my hair as he pounded my pussy hard.

As I was cumming Ron asked, "You like being a whore don't you? You aren't doing it for money, you're doing it because you like it, don't you, you slut? Tell me what a whore you are; tell me."

I had to admit it, "Your right, I'm a whore and I need your cock. Now fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I turned my head and saw Adam, stroking his dick, keeping it hard as Ron was fucking me. I wondered what it would feel like in my pussy. Maybe I really was a whore. I was also getting excited having someone watching me getting fucked. Getting fucked outside, where we could possibly get caught was thrilling.

When Ron was about to cum, he made me get on my knees again and told me, "Get on your knees and finish me off. You better swallow every drop too. I can't go back to the precinct with cum on me."

I was thinking, "Shit, I can't go back there with cum on me either."

Ron was fucking my mouth as my head bobbed in rhythm. When I felt him breathing heavy I knew from experience that he was about to cum. I was working his dick with my lips and tongue when I felt him shoot his first wad of cum into my mouth. I treasured the taste of his nectar as I swallowed wad after wad and I didn't stop sucking until I sucked him dry and licked him clean. When he was finished with me, I looked up at Adam and he was more than ready for his turn with me.

He had me stand up, just stared at my tits and began to play with them for a while before he said, "Damn, I've been wanting to get my hands on these beauties for a while now. You've got great tits."

Adam then bent me over the trunk of the car too while Ron stood guard as the lookout. His dick easily slid into my cunt and began to fuck me. His dick felt wonderful, especially because it was a little longer than Ron's and because it was a new dick in my pussy. We were both grunting and groaning as he thrust himself into me, giving my pussy a good pounding.

He told Ron, "You were right buddy, she's got one hot pussy. She sucks a mean dick too."

I guess I should have expected that guys will talk about their conquests and I was temporarily worried if they were going to brag about both of them fucking me to others but I was too hot and horny to worry too much at that point. I was just concentrating on the dick in my cunt and how much I needed a good fucking. I really did feel like a whore, letting two co-workers fuck me like that bent over our official vehicle but if felt so damn good too. I think the possibility of getting caught and taking on two fellow officers was part of the excitement. I needed to get fucked as badly as they wanted to fuck me.

When I started to cum again, it pushed Adam over the edge. After I came, he quickly pulled out and made me get on my knees in front of him. His dick started to shoot cum before I could get it into my mouth and some splashed on my face. I stuffed his shooting dick into my mouth so I could swallow every last drop of his tart sperm.

After Adam was done with his orgasm, I stood up and both men looked at me as Ron said, "You look great dressed like a whore with cum on your face."

For the first time, I was embarrassed. My skirt was disheveled, my stockings were ripped, my hair was a mess, my tits were hanging out of my top and I had cum on my face. They finally uncuffed me and we all straightened out clothes before getting back into the car. The guys held the back door open for me as they watched me climb into the backseat, once again exposing my well-fucked pussy and tits to them. Ron gave me the laces to my top so I could cover up before we got back to the station.

When I asked him for my panties back, he told me, "Adam is going to keep them as a souvenir," and they both chuckled.

It bothered me a little but I figured, "What the hell, let him have them."

We decided to tell our superiors that we went to get some coffee and a quick bite to eat before we came back to the station. When we got back, I immediately went to the ladies room to wipe off my makeup which was almost gone anyway and to make sure there wasn't any leftover cum on my face. When I got out, the lieutenant wanted to see me, so I went into his office and closed the door.

The first thing he said was, "What happened to you? Are you alright?"

I told him I fell down because I'm not used to wearing heels this high and scraped my knees and ripped my stockings. He then told me to have a seat. That's when I got nervous; it was going to be difficult to sit down in my short skirt without revealing that I wasn't wearing panties. I sat down and tried to be as lady-like as I could but I could tell by the look on the lieutenant's face that he got a full view of my pussy. He must have gotten an even better look when I lifted my leg to cross it over the other in an attempt to try and cover up because his eyes widened even more. I'm sure he wanted to ask me what happened to my underwear but knew he couldn't.

He told me what a great job I did as a decoy. As a matter of fact, they never had one decoy make so many arrests which made me proud. He told me to keep up the good work and if other stings went as well as the last two nights, he'd recommend a promotion for me. I was so happy, my dream was that much closer to becoming a reality. I had a big smile on my face and thanked him. I unconsciously uncrossed my legs and I saw his eyes dart down to between my thighs. I must have inadvertently given him another peek at my pussy but I let him look for a few moments before I got up and walked out his door with a huge smile on my face.

Over the next few weeks, I spent some of my time back on my regular patrol duty and a couple of nights acting as a decoy. They all ended pretty much the same, with me, Ron and Adam going behind an abandoned building or a plaza that was closed for the evening where we would satisfy our mutual sexual needs. They even began to tell me how to dress for the evening, whether it was in a short skirt or hot pants with my ass cheeks hanging out or how much cleavage they wanted me to show off within the bounds of still being a police officer.

There were times when I even went back to one of their apartments to fuck one or both of them if we couldn't sneak away before the end of our shift. One of the most thrilling experiences is when they both took me anally in the backseat of the unmarked car. I never thought to object seeing I had sucked their dicks, let them titty fuck me and fucked them multiple times. They must have had it planned because Adam, conveniently, just happened to have some lube. I'm not real fond of anal sex but it just seemed natural to submit to their desires. It made me feel even more like a whore to let both of them fuck my ass too.

Then one evening as Ron had me bent over the trunk of the car fucking me hard, I heard a car coming and panicked when I saw the headlights shining right on us. I tried to get up as quickly as I could but Ron held me down. I pleaded with him to let me up but my hands were cuffed in front of me and I was in a very vulnerable position so I had no choice as he continued to plunge his dick into me. I wondered why he wasn't concerned that we got caught in the act of having sex on the job.

I then heard the familiar voice of our lieutenant, "Well, well, well, what have we got here? It looks like you guys have a whore here."

I was so embarrassed but then I heard Adam reply, "Yes sir, we sure do."

"This whore looks familiar. Is that you Kathy?"

Adam then replied, "We call her Candi out here sir and she is one hot piece of ass."

"Well, I think it's time your lieutenant got some of that hot ass, don't you boys?"

Ron replied, "Yes sir, I think you should get your share of the action."

They were talking about me like I was a piece of meat and their property that they got to give away to anyone they wished. I was insulted in a way, but in another way, I got even more turned on by getting caught and letting another person see me getting fucked. I couldn't help myself and I started to cum and then Ron made me get down on my knees and finish him off with a blow job.

The lieutenant then commented, "I always wondered why you would come back from a detail with dirty knees and ripped stockings. Now, I know why."

Apparently, the lieutenant got suspicious from that first night I fucked Ron and Adam behind the abandoned building. Coming back without my panties and with ripped stocking drew his suspicion. After a few operations, he confronted both of them and instead of disciplining all of us, he told them he wanted in on the action. I could see him always staring at me, almost drooling over me so it didn't surprise me that he'd want to fuck me too if given the chance. He was now about to get that chance.

Once I licked Ron clean, I remained on my knees as the lieutenant approached me with a wicked grin on his face. He looked down at me, my tits exposed and unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear to reveal a half hard, average sized cock. Nothing I couldn't handle.

"Now Kathy, I mean Candi, I just want you to do to me what you've been doing with Ron and Adam for the past few weeks and I won't breathe a word about this to anyone. I thought you enjoyed being a decoy a little too much. Now I know why."

Part of me didn't like being forced into servicing my boss but the submissive side loved it and there was a fresh dick in my face and it's not like I had a choice anyway. I stroked his dick for a moment before I leaned forward and began to blow him under the watchful eyes of Adam and Ron. I was dressed like a slut and they were treating me like one too. The lieutenant placed his hands on the back of my head and began to face fuck me, telling me how he dreamed of me sucking his dick someday. He raved about my cocksucking abilities and chastised the guys for not sharing me sooner.

When his dick was good and hard he ordered me to, "stand up and bend over the car so I can get some of that hot pussy the boys have been telling me about."

He helped me up and began to play with my tits. I tried not to make eye contact with him but noticed the look of pure pleasure in his eyes as he fondled my breasts. He sucked on both my nipples for a bit before bending me over the car. He grabbed hold of my ass cheeks, playing with them and then spreading them wide and pushed his dick into my pussy.

"Oh God, I've been dreaming about this pussy but I never thought I'd get a shot at it," he said as he started to fuck me hard.

Lt. Bill wasn't an attractive man; he was balding and overweight but that didn't matter to me, I just needed a dick in my cunt, any dick. He was holding onto my ass as he pounded my pussy. I knew he was a married man but I didn't care at that point and apparently, neither did he.

As I turned my head, I could see Ron and Adam watching with devilish grins on their faces. They were enjoying the experience of sharing me with our immediate supervisor. I think they enjoyed the fact that they knew there was nothing I could do about it. They shared our secret and I had no choice but to sexually satisfy our lieutenant, especially when he caught us in the act. I knew I was set up but in an odd way, it also turned me on. By being semi-blackmailed into having sex, it relieved me of having to feel guilty for doing it. I was "forced" to do it. I was also enjoying it and began to cum as he was fucking me.

"Hot damn, she really is a hot piece of ass. She likes it being put to her."

He followed the same protocol as the other guys and made me get down on my knees to swallow his load, grunting in a funny way as he came down my throat.

After I licked him clean, he zipped up his pants and said, "Damn Kathy, you sure know how to fuck and suck a dick."

It was now Adam's turn and he uncuffed me and laid me back on the trunk with my legs over his shoulders but not before spreading my legs wide for Ron and Adam to get a good look at my well fucked pussy. He had more stamina than the other two and gave me a good hard fucking. He didn't pull out when he came and shot his entire load deep into me. I really didn't want to go back to the station with a load of cum in me but it's not like I had a choice. When he was done with me, I just laid there for a moment to catch my breath. My legs were spread wide, my tits were exposed and I had cum dripping from my cunt. I guess I really was a whore.

When I got back to the station, the lieutenant called me into his office. Now that my sexual desires had been satisfied, I was a little embarrassed to be alone with my boss who just got done fucking me. He assured me that what happened would remain a secret and he told the other guys to keep their mouths shut too. He went on to say, we'd act like nothing ever happened. I didn't know if that was possible but I kept my mouth shut and simply nodded my agreement.

He then opened his desk drawer and pulled out a detectives badge and said, "Congratulations detective."

Tears welled up in my eyes as I thanked him. My dream had come true. I was now a full-time detective. Although my father wouldn't have been proud of some of my actions, he would be proud that I was now a detective in the Vice Squad. I walked out of his office proudly showing off my badge to everyone.