Vice Squad Decoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling a little more confident, I walked with more of a sexy strut as I paced the sidewalk. Even if I wasn't being asked for sex, cars were still slowing down to check me out and giving me an acknowledgement by honking their horns. I had a couple of guys approach me but I couldn't reel them in for an arrest. It still got me excited to lean into their cars to flash most of my breasts at them while I knew my partners were checking out my ass and stocking covered legs as I bent over.

At one point in the evening, the wind picked up and my skirt started to lift up under the breeze. At first, I held it down, which was a natural instinct for a woman to do but then I had to put myself into the mindset of Candi, the hooker, and let nature take its course. I let my skirt go and, as the wind blew, my thong panties and tight ass came into view for every car that drove by and for my partners on the detail. I felt really sexy putting myself on display for the world to see. I could feel my nipples begin to harden and poke through my top.

My fellow officers forgot to switch to the private police channel and I heard Adam tell Lt. Bill, "Did you see that?" I never knew Kathy had such a nice ass. Look at those nipples too."

I couldn't help myself and replied, "Uh, Adam, I heard that."

He quickly began to apologize but I put his mind at ease with a simple, "Thank you for the compliment."

Once I started flashing my ass and my nipples, accidentally of course, the action picked up. I got several more arrests that evening in what proved to be a very successful sting operation. There was one moment when I got really nervous. A man must have parked his car and walked up to approach me.

I heard my lieutenant on the radio in my ear, "Be careful Kathy but don't worry, we have him in our sights."

The john was a middle-aged man, not bad looking either. I couldn't believe he had to pay for sex; maybe it was easier and less complicated than having an affair. Anyway, as we were talking, his eyes scanned my body and he gave me several compliments on my tits and legs. He told me how much he loved a woman wearing stockings and a garter belt. I could tell he suspected I was a police decoy and was being careful in what he said. He then reached up and began to fondle my breasts and quickly slid one hand inside my top. That already set him up for a sexual assault charge but I wanted to get him on more.

I let him feel my breasts for a few seconds before I slapped his hands away and proclaimed, "There's no free samples here buddy."

That's when he offered me $50 for a blow job and was quickly arrested. He was swearing at himself, saying he should have known I was a cop.

He looked at me and said, "You're too gorgeous to be working the streets. That's entrapment."

It made me feel good in a way. That's how my first night as a street walking decoy ended. I never made so many arrests in one night before. I would get excited over one arrest and that night I had nine. My ex, Ron, asked how I felt after such a successful night. I knew exactly what he was asking. He knew I'd be turned on. What he didn't know was how turned on I was. I was dressed sexier and showing more skin in public than I ever had before. I was ogled by colleagues in the precinct and my fellow officers on the sting operation; it was my first night of being an acting detective; dozens of men saw me walking the streets, and I was even fondled. I was ready to fuck.

I told Ron, "It was an exciting night."

He knew exactly what that meant and inquired, "Maybe we can stop for a drink after we do our paperwork."

"I can't go to a bar dressed like this but we could go back to my place."

He smiled broadly and quickly accepted my invitation. Even though we hadn't dated in a while, I needed someone to put out that fire in my pussy and I didn't want to waste time changing into more appropriate attire then going out to a bar to find a stranger. I wasn't going to do that when Ron's dick was readily available.

We went back to the precinct to do our paperwork. I was on display as I walked around our open work area dressed like a hooker. I could feel the eyes of several officers watching every move I made. I have to admit that I began to enjoy the attention and might have become a little careless when I leaned over my desk a few times to retrieve some forms. Some of the guys just might have gotten a peek up the back of my skirt at my ass.

When I turned in my paperwork, I had to check with Lt. Bill on a few things to make sure I did them right and I may have accidentally given him a view of my tits while leaning over. This was unintentional, of course. I could see that he was becoming uncomfortable, trying not to stare but I had him in the palm of my hands and kept letting him think I didn't notice.

My little games only made my pussy hotter for Ron. We picked up a pizza on the way back to my apartment and I made sure I stayed in my costume, knowing it made us both hotter. We talked about how the evening evolved and he told me what a great job I did as we enjoyed the pizza along with a few beers.

When we were done with our quick meal, we started to make out on the sofa. Oh God, I was hot and my pussy was dripping wet. Finally, I was going to get some dick. Ron's hands were roaming my body over my clothes, touching my stocking covered legs and fondling my breasts. My hands were rubbing his thighs and working on his erection through his pants. Our breathing was getting heavier. He untied my halter top and began to fondle and suck on my breasts.

While we were making out, Ron told me, "I bet those guys would have paid $500 to fuck you."

I replied, "That offer would have been an insult. I wouldn't fuck anyone for less than $1,000."

Ron then started a game he knew I liked to play, "Is that so Candi? Well then, you're under arrest for prostitution."

He then reached for his handcuffs, forced me to stand up, pulled my hands behind my back and slapped the cuffs on me. I feigned being upset and tried to struggle but he had my arm in a tight grip. He pretended to search for hidden weapons while groping my entire body.

"Please let me go officer. This is the first time I've done something like this. I swear I won't do it again. I promise."

Ron laughed at me, "That's what all you whores say."

I felt like a charge of electricity shot through my body and right to my pussy when he called me a whore.

"I'm not a whore officer. I can't find work and I need the money. Please let me go. Please."

He gave me a stern look and said, "Why should I let you go? The law is the law."

He tugged at my arm like he was going to take me to jail, then I said, "Please officer, I'll do anything not to get arrested again."

"Again? I knew you were a whore. What have you got to offer that I'd want?"

I got more excited being called a whore again and I faked starting to cry, "I'll do anything."

He ordered me to get on my knees and said, "Suck my dick whore and I'll let you go."

I obeyed his demand and got down on my knees. I loved being dominated like this. I watched as he unbuckled his pants, pulled them down along with this underwear and exposed his 6" erection. I obediently opened my mouth and he wasted no time stuffing his dick into my throat. He grabbed a handful of my hair and held the back of my head still and began to fuck my mouth. I truly did feel like a whore at that point. I played the part most of the night and it felt wonderful to consummate the role playing with an actual sex act. Several men propositioned me for blow jobs and I finally had a dick in mouth.

His dick tasted delicious as I wrapped my lips and tongue around it as he plunged into my mouth, making me gag at times. He would withdraw and let me catch my breath before forcing himself back into my mouth. "Forcing" may not be an accurate description because I wanted to suck his dick as much as he wanted it sucked.

Ron used my mouth for several minutes before he led me to the bedroom, ripped off my panties and forced my face first onto my mattress. He pulled me up onto my knees, grabbed hold of my hips and fucked me hard. I was moaning in pure lustful pleasure.

"You like getting a good fucking from a hard dick don't you, you whore?"

"Yes sir, that's why I walk the streets."

Ron replied, "Next time, I'll make you do the same or more."

"I'll do anything you want me too sir."

"That's right whore. If I catch you on the streets again, that's what you're going to get."

I started to cum from the hard fucking he was giving me and he followed a short time later by shooting a huge load of cum into my pussy. That was one heck of a fucking. We both loved it. I collapsed flat onto my bed, breathing heavily to catch my breath as Ron rolled off of me. He fed me his dick so I could lick him clean.

We had sex one more time that night but there was still an ember burning in my hot pussy. I had to work the detail again on Saturday night and I was looking forward to it. I got to sleep in the next morning and my pussy was wet from the time I opened my eyes. I don't know if I was still excited from the night before, looking forward to that night or a combination of the two. I was so excited to work the streets again and I wanted to look good doing it. I felt like a high school girl getting ready for the prom but I was an undercover cop that had to dress like a hooker.

Time seemed to drag all day. I treated myself to a manicure and pedicure, took my time to get my makeup just right and decided to put my hair in pigtails which made me look much younger than my mid-20's, a look I thought would attract more johns. I put on a pair of sheer white, stay- up, thigh high stockings, a very short, pink pleated skirt along with 5 inch white heels. I chose a white, lace up cami top that I tied in the middle with a generous gap that showed plenty of cleavage and side boob. I figured I better wear my overcoat again to at least put up the appearance of modesty before I drove to the station house to meet the crew.

When I walked into the meeting room all eyes turned towards me and I could tell the men were wondering what I had on underneath my coat but I never offered to take it off. We went over the plan for the evening because we switched locations fearing word might spread of the arrests from the previous night.

Once we were done with the logistics, the lieutenant looked over at me and asked, "Are you going to go out there with your coat on?"

"No sir."

"Well, let's see what you're wearing as bait."

As I stood and started to slowly unbutton my coat, I could feel the anticipation of the men building. They weren't supposed to gawk at the decoys but I knew they were just acting like typical men. I enjoyed being the center of attention, knowing that each of them would fuck me given the chance.

I peeled my coat off and placed it on my chair, then walked around the small room letting my three fellow officers get an eyeful of my exposed body. I did a little twirl which made my skirt flare out and pretended it was an accidental flash of my panties. In reality, I knew exactly what I was doing; I had practiced at home. Their mouths hung open as their eyes scanned my body.

"Well, what do you think?"

Ron commented, "You look marvelous."

Adam chimed in, "I think you could start a second career."

Lt. Bill brought us back to the task at hand and we left for our assignment. Once again, I had to walk the gauntlet through the station house, putting myself on display to the other officers. I felt energized strutting through the hallways and outer office area making heads turn and hearing the lewd comments the other officers made to each other thinking they were out of ear shot. It boosted my confidence and made my pussy damp. I may have even wiggled my ass a little more for them too. If I walked heavier, I found I could make my tits bounce more too. Adam may have been right, I probably could start a second career.

I drove to the location of the sting operation with the lieutenant; it was a hot, summer night and the air conditioning was on in the car. It was comfortable but the lieutenant turned up the air and it got really cold. It then dawned on me what he was doing when my nipples got hard and poked through my top. I never said a word that I was cold. Instead, I turned to face him to give him a good look at my breasts and nipples. I was laughing inside as he was having a difficult time keeping his eyes on the road and began to stutter when he talked.

When we got to the location, we again tested my mic and radio and I was off to bait men into propositioning me. Almost as soon as I began walking, I was approached by an older man in a Lexus SUV. He looked like he was a banker but he quickly figured out I was a decoy and sped off. Not long after he left, another guy, maybe in his 30's approached me. This one was much easier.

After some small talk he came right out and asked, "So, I'll give you $20 for a blow job."

I knew I had him right there but I decided to play him a bit, "Are you kidding me? What kind of cheapskate are you?"

"Okay $50."

The Lt. told me over the radio that we had enough to charge him and to quit toying with him. I backed away from the car as Ron and Adam placed him under arrest. As the evening wore on, we made several more arrests. I even loosened the ties on my top to show off more of my tits as I leaned into the cars. Some guys didn't take the bait and others got arrested but they all got a good look at my tits and ass as I walked down the street or bent over to talk to them. I knew I was giving a show to the guys on the detail too. My pleated skirt, once again, put me at the mercy of the wind which oftentimes blew my skirt up revealing my ass or the front of my thong. Several of the men arrested claimed to suspect I was a cop but found me too irresistible to pass up a chance to have sex with a gorgeous blonde.

Some women might think it is demeaning to work as a decoy prostitute but once I got over my initial self-consciousness, I really got into the role. I felt it empowering to get the admiring stares from my colleagues and the offers of money for a blow job or sex from the johns. I felt like I was in control, especially after they were arrested. Even if I couldn't get the johns to offer me money, they were still undressing me with their eyes and wanting to fuck me.

When a car slowed down to check me out, I made sure to shake my ass more than usual and the wind even helped by blowing up my skirt for them. I waved at them as the car pulled up alongside me. I noticed two young guys who must have been in their early 20's and were quite handsome. They could have easily been in a bar talking to women so I didn't know why they were cruising for a hooker.

When they rolled down the window, the driver asked, "What's shakin baby?"

His friend replied for me, "Her ass is what's shakin. That's one fine ass you have there."

"Why thank you. What's up tonight boys?"

The guy on the passenger side said, "Nothing yet but it's getting there."

"Can I help you with anything?"

The driver replied, "We're not sure. Are you a cop or something?"

"Do I look like a cop to you?"

"If you are not a cop, show us your tits."

I broke procedure and leaned into the window. I was warned in my training not to get too close to the johns for safety purposes but they looked harmless to me. As I leaned closer to the window for them, my breasts hung freely and my loose top allowed them to get a peek down my top.

The passenger said, "Wow, those are gorgeous tits. Are they real?"

He then reached out and fondled both my breasts which I allowed for a few seconds before I pulled away.

"Those are real dude, and soft," he told his friend.

I heard my lieutenant in my radio saying, "Be careful."

I tried to close the deal after that, "Well, are we going to do something or not? I don't have time to waste on window shoppers."

The driver then said, "I'm still not convinced you aren't a cop, show us your panties."

I was getting a little annoyed at them but played along and very gradually lifted my skirt to show them my thong. I was standing in front of two attractive young men letting them look at my sexy underwear. I was getting hotter by the second.

I let my skirt down and ask, "Well, what do you think?"

The driver then laughed and said, "I think you're the best looking cop I've ever seen," and then he laughed before driving off.

I was pissed off that they toyed with me like that but my pussy was also on fire. I put myself on display and let another man touch my tits like the previous night. This was better than the first night because I wasn't as nervous and I was able to enjoy the entire evening. We caught a couple of more johns before we called it a night. I think Ron could tell how turned on I was because he kept looking at me and giving me a boyish grin like he knew a secret I was keeping. The lieutenant said he wanted to go to a location where another operation was going on and told Ron and Adam to take me back to the station.

We stood there talking for a little bit, going over the arrests and Ron could tell I was feeling exhilarated or in other words, horny. He and Adam's eyes kept moving up and down over my half-dressed body and I was enjoying their attention. I may have taken a couple of deep breaths to stick my chest out a little further and stretched my arms over my head, faking a yawn and highlighting my tits. I even took time to adjust my stockings and pull them up higher under the pretense that they were slipping down. I took my time to smooth them out, running my hands over the silky material and pulling them up under their watchful eyes.

Ron caught me by surprise when he told me, "You seem to have forgotten what I told you last night."

"What's that?"

"I told you that if I caught you walking the streets again, I'd have to arrest you."

I wasn't sure he was playing our sexual game in front of Adam, but I played along, "I'm sorry officer but the rent is due next week and I have no way of paying it."

Adam had a puzzled look on his face as Ron and I played our private game. I wasn't sure how far he was going to push this but I decided to play along for the time being. I was hot as hell anyway and our role playing only fanned the flames burning inside my pussy.

"I'm sorry Candi, but I don't have a choice right now. Turn around and place your hands on top of the car."

I obeyed his command while looking over my shoulder to see what his next move would be, my skirt flapping in the wind.

"Adam, I think you have pat down the suspect for weapons."

Adam looked at him like he was crazy, seeing he had no idea what was going on but he saw me going along with this made up scenario and moved towards me while looking over at Ron. Ron gave him a wink and a nod and I could feel him right behind me. I wasn't sure he was going to actually touch me and he seemed to move slowly, fully expecting me to object or think we were playing a practical joke on him.

Seeing no resistance from me, I saw him crouch down out of the corner of my eye right before I felt his hand touch my ankle. I felt like an electric charge shot through my body when I felt his hands touch me. He paused, looked back at Ron who gave him another nod, and then ran his hands slowly up my stocking covered leg. My heart began to beat so fast, I thought I was going to have palpitations. I may have even let out a muffled moan. He must have taken that as a sign that he had my silent permission to continue, which, of course, he did.

Adam's hands went from my calves, to up to above my knee. He slowed down as he got to my stocking top, and still sensing no resistance from me, ran his hands onto the bare skin of my thigh. As his hands roamed further up my naked thigh, I felt the index finger of his left hand brush up against my thong covered pussy. Unable to control myself at that point, I let out an audible moan. Adam brushed his fingers against the satin of my panties a few times before running his hands down my other leg. My pussy was so dripping wet that I could feel that my panties were soaked with my juices.