Vice The Trickster

Story Info
Biracial stud tricks his Latin MILF Boss.
1.4k words
3.48
8.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Gutierrez Janitorial Services, whose office lies in a seedy neighborhood not far from the Saint Laurent Mall, is one of the largest cleaning companies in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. They compete with Aramark and GDI and the other big shots for access to schools, labs, shopping centers and Canadian government buildings. The owner, Marisol Gutierrez has a commitment to diversity and hires women and men of all hues, paying them decent wages. The lady is, however, demanding, to say the least...

Marisol Gutierrez believes that hard work pays off, but she also believes in being strict with her workers. A lot of cleaning companies are lax with their workers but not Marisol. Gutierrez Janitorial Services has a reputation for excellence and that's the way Marisol likes it. When Marisol Gutierrez moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from El Salvador two decades ago, she was a young woman with a dream. Nowadays, she is a millionaire businesswoman and a proud member of the Ottawa Latin Chamber of Commerce. What is the secret of Marisol's success? The lady has a unique leadership style and work ethic.

Marisol Gutierrez doesn't like the Canadian business style, where employers seem to fear their employees and walk on eggshells around them. Marisol believes that one has to give respect to get respect. When an employee steps out of line, Marisol doesn't hesitate to get in his or her face, and lay down the law. Any employee of Gutierrez Janitorial Services who doesn't like Marisol's bossy style can kiss the mature Latina's thick round ass. It's Marisol's way or the frigging highway.

Marisol's latest target is Vice, a handsome young man who is definitely used to getting his way. Vice is supposed to be keeping a certain downtown office building in tip top shape but sometimes slacks off. As far as Marisol is concerned, this is completely and utterly unacceptable. Marisol is going to have a little talk with Vice about how she wants things done in her company. If the dude doesn't want to listen, Marisol will terminate his ass, end of story.

"I am the Boss, I worked hard to get where I am," Marisol Gutierrez told Vicente "Vice" Kingsley for the umpteenth time. The two of them were arguing as Vice worked on the overnight shift, moving from floor to floor inside a tall office building in downtown Ottawa. Vice, a tall, slim, brown-skinned young man with a stylish Afro and goatee, rolled his eyes as his boss, a curvy Latina in her fifties, annoyed the hell out of him. Marisol is the definition of a micromanager...

Vice Kingsley moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from his hometown of Kingston, Jamaica, a year ago. Vice is of mixed Italian and Afro-Caribbean ancestry, and quite a hit with the ladies. He's studying part time at Algonquin College and wants to enter the Canadian business world someday. Until that day comes, Vice works as a janitor on the overnight shift to pay the bills. Great men have to eat some humble pie before achieving success, or so Vice tells himself...

When Vice began his shift that night, he thought he'd be alone. Imagine his surprise when the company owner, the inimitable Marisol came, and sent Vice's supervisor Enrique Morales home, and basically took over. Vice knew he was going to get a dressing down from the loudmouthed Marisol, a woman who never failed to berate her employees every damn chance she gets. How will Vice get out of this one?

"Yeah, I know what you're here for," Vice replied as he let go of his cleaning cart, and leaned against the wall. Grinning cockily, Vice rubbed his crotch, and Marisol held her breath. From the moment Marisol first laid eyes on Vice, she knew that the young Jamaican stud would be a good lay. Unfortunately, Vice is taciturn, and often brings his personal problems to the job. Marisol had once seen Vice argue with his girlfriend Erin in the building lobby, right before his shift. How unprofessional was that?

"Don't you forget it," Marisol replied as she patted Vice's groin, and he went into the men's washroom, with the sexy bossy Latina in tow. Marisol sat on the washroom counter, her back to the mirror, and she looked at Vice expectantly. Vice grinned, admiring the curvy Latin MILF in front of him. He went to her, and they kissed passionately. Marisol took off her top, freeing her large breasts, which Vice proceeded to caress.

"Hmm, that's what you need, huh?" Vice told Marisol as he sucked on her breasts, and the sexy bossy Latina nodded, moaning softly. Vice slid his hand under Marisol's knee-length black skirt, and grinned upon realizing that the boss lady was not wearing any panties. Marisol exhaled sharply as Vice slid his hand between her thighs, and stuck his index into her wet, hairy pussy. That's more like it, Marisol thought as Vice began fingering her...

"Taste me," Marisol told Vice as she spread her thighs invitingly, while he pulled her skirt down to her ankles. Vice knelt before Marisol and inhaled the scent of her pussy. Women of a certain age have a unique aroma down there, to say the least. Vice buried his face between Marisol's thighs, and began eating her sweet pussy. The chubby, dark-haired, busty, curvy and big-bottomed mature Latina moaned softly as the mixed-race stud flicked his tongue over her clit, and worked two fingers into her pussy. Let the good times roll...

"The only time I feel alive is when I taste pussy," Vice thought to himself as he pleasured Marisol, loving the way she tasted. Why must bossy, annoying women have such delicious vaginas? Vice pondered that as he ate Marisol out. Afterwards, the bossy Latin gal surprised the biracial stud by grabbing his long and thick, uncircumcised brown dick and fellating him. Marisol winked at Vice as she sucked his long and thick dick. For a man who's half black and half Italian, Vice seemed to have inherited the best of both worlds. Marisol delighted in pleasuring Vice, sucking his dick and massaging his balls until he came, and then she swallowed his seed...

After Marisol polished his dick with her mouth and tongue, Vice put her on all fours and showed her what he was made of. Marisol grinned as Vice smacked her big ass, then rubbed his thick dick against her posterior. Without further ado, the young biracial stud gripped her wide hips and slammed his dick into her pussy. Marisol squealed in delight as Vice fucked her roughly, slamming his hard dick into her mature pussy like there was no tomorrow. It was just what the Salvadoran MILF needed, come to think of it, and she savored every moment of the experience.

"Hmm, that was fun, Vice, if you work harder, I will reward you further, if you continue to slack off, I will find someone else, are we clear?" Marisol stated, while readjusting her clothes. Vice nodded, and washed his face before fixing himself up. Marisol exited the washroom, and Vice did the same. The tall, handsome mixed stud had a mysterious smile on his face as he got ready to confront his annoying bitch of a boss...

"Marisol, you were filmed while fucking one of your employees, I think Ontario human rights and the labor board will have something to say about that, unless you play ball with me," Vice said, laughing. As a stunned Marisol looked on, Enrique Morales stepped out of the washroom, brandishing the camera he'd used to film Marisol and Vice's interactions from the washroom stall. Marisol gasped in surprise, and Enrique and Vice exchanged a smile.

"You bastards, you pendejos, I won't forget this," Marisol said angrily as she stormed out of the office building. Vice and Enrique watched her go, and laughed. They had Marisol by the balls, or is it by the tits, since she's a woman? Oh, whatever. Vice and Enrique had Marisol Gutierrez the bitchy businesswoman right where they wanted her. With their camera footage as leverage, they were able to negotiate a salary increase, and peace of mind. Marisol agreed to stop micromanaging them, and that was that.

"Your plan worked quite well, amigo," Enrique Morales told Vice, who grinned and nodded. The two young men finished cleaning the office building, and then went to their respective homes. The City of Ottawa, Ontario, is full of bad apples who think that because they have money and power, or the illusion of money and power, they can mistreat the little guys without repercussions. Vicente "Vice" Kingsley is a newcomer to the Capital but this handsome, charming trickster is nobody's fool. Just ask Marisol Gutierrez...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers