Vicious Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have much choice. We can drag you out if you wish." The King said.

Gathering as much dignity as they possibly could under the circumstances, the three women slowly got out of the tubs. They turned their backs in a vain attempt at privacy as they dried themselves and put on their robes.

"Why these and not proper clothes?" The Queen demanded.

"That is not for you to know. You are our hostages now. We expect your obedience if you hope to survive till tomorrow" The king said as he nodded to the servants. They walked behind the princesses and took out cloth to bind their hands.

"The three of you must follow our commands. The fate of your father depends on it." The king said.

The three of them stiffened at the mention of the Supreme Leader.

"Take away the Princesses. The Queen and I must talk." The King said.

They both watched in silence as the servants ushered Penelope and Priscilla out and the door shut behind them.

"What are your plans for us?" the Queen demanded.

King Korosan said nothing choosing to stand very close. The Queen backed off. He shook his head.

"Remember your husband's fate rests in your submission to me." The King reminded her as he reached out to caress her cheek. She looked down in shame and allowed him to move closer. His hand pushed aside her robe and stroked her pubic mound, before reaching down and touching her pussy. From outside the room came the faint sound of men chanting "In her ass! In her ass!"

"What will happen to my daughters?" the queen asked quietly.

"Again that depends on how they submit. I have plenty of eligible bachelors who might be willing to look past their adherence to the Goddess." Korosan said as he nuzzled the queen's neck and continued to rub her clit. The queen sighed resignation and let the first tingles of pleasure radiate through her body.

The servants bearing the bound Supreme Leader made their way through the castle towards the Great Hall. Bound and gagged he did his best to maintain his dignity by not slumping and keeping his head erect. Though familiar with the castle layout he was a bit puzzled as to where exactly he was. It looked like they had taken him through the south entrance of the hall, but the room had been modified over the past week. The back walls were covered with curtains and there seemed to be structures behind them. His escorts pulled aside one set and the bearers brought him inside. There was a wooden platform about 6 foot high with a staircase behind it. His chair was lifted up onto the platform and secured. Above him there was a maze of ropes and pulleys. The guards stood around him and the curtains closed back up. He could hear the sound of servants in the nearby kitchen and smell the food wafting out. He closed his eyes and hoped to be killed quickly but knew that the torture had not begun yet.

Corporal Smitz casually walked around the balcony admiring the architecture and pretending to ignore the bound priestess. His partner, Private Aln stood at attention in front of the doorway trying desperately to look like the professional soldiers his sergeant was always raving about.

"Aww quit the act kid, nobody to impress unless you count this cunt here." He gestured with his elbow towards the priestess.

"Mmmm mmmm maybe Sarg will check on us." He stuttered.

"Sarg? He has front row seats last I heard." He spat over the ledge.

"She-she's dangerous." The private blurted.

The corporal leaned over and slapped her tits a few times. "Nah, something tells me that is not the case."

He walked over to the door which was blocked by Private Aln. "I gotta take a crap, move it."

"No! Sarg says..."

"See this?" He pointed at his two stripes.

"Y-Y-You used to have three."

Smitz coldcocked Aln across his face with the butt of his spear, causing him to fall. Aln rubbed his face as the corporal stepped over him.

"Two's still better than one, private." He said as he left.

The Great Hall was packed with soldiers of the victorious army. A stage had been built with black curtains concealing the back half. Lighting was placed along the edge of the stage and the chandeliers in the ceiling were completely lit up. An elaborate series of ropes and pulleys had been stretched across the room at about 15ft height. All the floor space had been taken up with tables. Servant girls wearing the robes of the Goddess circulated with food and drink for the men. The same actors that had abused the High Priestess were onstage entertaining the crowd.

Two Heralds bearing the banners of King Korosan arrived and the actors hastily concluded their performance. Two more heralds came up on either side of the stage and sounded a fanfare. The audience quickly quieted down and stood up respectfully as the King climbed the steps onto the stage. The King was still dressed casually and was without any headgear indicating his status. The audience cheered him for a minute before finally calming down.

"Brave Soldiers! I salute you." He said and got more applause.

"It's been a hard ten years, but we persevered. Our King and Queen tortured to death in the courtyard outside this keep. All our males over the age of 15 put to the sword." The King paused to control his emotions.

"Only by the grace of our gods was I first sheltered by a humble shepherd, then later taken in by the fierce tribesmen of the Sangool Mountains where I learned the art of warfare. If not for them, I wouldn't be here today."

"Our kingdom made to bear heavy taxation and the imposition of their odious Goddess upon our temples."

"Through all that, we never lost sight of who we were nor the faith that someday we would rise again!" He said to a thunderous applause.

"We secretly built up a new army, trained and equipped right under their bloated noses. Outnumbered 5 to 1 we still crushed them on the slopes of Mt. Vetch."

Backstage the Queen and the princesses listened to the speech.

"Free land for all soldiers? Priscilla repeated.

"Yes, they intend on breaking us up and adding our territory to theirs." The Queen answered.

"What will happen to us?" Penelope asked.

"The King told me that it depends on how we perform." The Queen answered.

"Perform?" Penelope asked.

"I hold no illusions." The queen said as her daughters huddled around her.

"AND NOW IT'S PAYBACK TIME!" The king's voice roared.

Private Aln sat with his back to the wall still rubbing his chin. His first three weeks of military service had not been anywhere as fun as he had hoped. It seemed like he got all the crap duty with assholes like Corporal Smitz.

"Water." Came a female voice.

He jumped up looking around clueless as to where the voice came from.

"Water." The voice repeated.

He realized with dread that word had come from none other than the High Priestess herself. He held his spear tightly and approached carefully from an angle.

"I can't see you, but I can tell you are afraid. My hands are bound tightly see? I'm not a magician. I can't escape. Give me water, that's all I ask." She said.

He continued his slow approach towards the woman that he had heard so many terrible stories about. He could see that indeed she was helpless, but he trembled as she turned her head to look at him.

"A fine lad you are. Please I'm so thirsty." She smiled at him hopefully.

Without thinking he pulled out his water skin and offered it to her.

She looked him patiently until he realized he would have to put it in her mouth. She gulped all of it down. Some of it dribbled down her chin and dripped between her breasts. Aln's eyes widened at the sight. All the women in his village were built like oxen and had the faces to match. This woman's beauty was otherworldly. Even in her humiliation, she shone compared to the drab women he had known.

"What a fine specimen you are. I bet you killed many at the battle right?" She purred.

"I-I-I only dig latrines and do night guard duty." Aln answered.

"What's your name, soldier?" she asked.

"Aln...ma'am." He said not sure of how to address her.

"You can call me Sis." She answered. Then she grimaced and began shaking her chest back and forth causing her tits to wiggle. Aln's mouth popped open.

"Another favor Aln, My back itches could you scratch it?"

As if under a spell Aln leaned over and stuck his hand behind her back. His face close to her hair, he could smell the fragrance and feel its soft texture. This was the first woman other than his mother that he had ever had this close an encounter. His mind began to fuzz up as his fingernails scratched her soft skin, his gaze over her shoulder focused on her breasts.

"Oh thanks, that felt great. Your hands are so skilled." She said as she turned as much as she could to face him. Her eyes did some kind of strange movement that made his hand reach out and touch her face. She closed her eyes and pushed against his hand the same way a cat does when scratched. His heart pounded and his cock became solid.

King Korosan stood for another minute of applause before motioning for silence.

"Please allow me to introduce some special guests. To the right rear I give you the mayor and the city council." A curtain rose exposing a group of well-dressed middle aged men who looked like they would've rather been somewhere else. Though they were not chained to their seats, the guards around them made sure they weren't going to leave early.

"But we reserve our warmest welcome to none other than the man who made this performance all possible...THE SUPREME LEADER OF THE ARMY OF HOLY RETRIBUTION!" he said as the curtain concealing the prisoner went up. The guards surrounding the Supreme leader looked nervous as the walls shook with laughter and applause. A light was focused on Torksan as he sat in his chair powerless against the taunts. A couple of soldiers had to be threatened with spears by the guards until they returned to their seats.

"One more announcement before we begin. The beautiful priestesses of the Goddess have been serving your food and drink. If you behave yourselves, they can continue serving you after the performance at no cost as long as you pass the VD check." The King grinned.

With that he gave the stage to the actors from the earlier performance. "AND NOW THE FUN SHALL BEGIN." The male MC said.

The curtain hiding the back of the stage went up revealing two cabinets and a large wheel with the words pussy, ass, mouth, and spin twice. At the very back was a ramp that led back stage. Servants rolled up two beds that had stirrups attached to the front of the stage.

"Allow me to introduce the lovely daughters of the Supreme Leader- Princess Penelope and her sister Priscilla." He announced as the crowd went silent in disbelief. Two servants led the princesses up the ramp and on to the stage. They were wearing bath robes and had their hair up in tight buns. They were ushered to the front of the stage.

"Lovely aren't they?" the Male MC said.

They stood with their eyes downcast and lips quivering on the brink of crying. The servants tugged off their robes revealing their nakedness to the crowd. They instinctively covered their breasts and crotch with their hands. The female MC whispered in their ears "Remember your father's fate is in your hands." They dropped their hands in sad resignation.

"Nice tits huh?" The Male MC said.

Someone in the audience said "Bounce them."

"That's so rude. These are ladies of the royal blood." Said the MC with mock outrage.

More men started chanting "Bounce them." Until the whole room rocked.

"Well, you heard them." The MC said to the Princesses.

First Penelope, then Priscilla started hopping awkwardly causing their tits to move up and down. The men began to clap in rhythm to the movements. Then a chant of "side to side" started, so the women stopped hopping and shook their chests with the grace of novice strippers. Their faces were red with embarrassment as they could feel the leering crowd's attention on their bodies.

"That was amazing." The MC said as he motioned them to stop.

"My groin is stirring and we've barely just begun." He said.

"Ass" Another voice from the audience yelled out.

"Yes of course. They here to please. Ladies turn around and bend over." The MC ordered.

They did so, but were hesitant to bend over. The servants gave hearty swats that left red hand marks on their butts. Priscilla and Penelope shrieked then complied. The servants administered spankings to both that caused the tears to run down the faces of the women. For a minute they stood holding their legs and sobbing while the audience took in the surreal beauty of their shapely and beaten asses.

"Now witness something that has only been seen by the High Priestess herself." On that cue, the servants led the women to the beds. Priscilla was made to lie on her stomach while Penelope was on her back. Their feet were secured in the stirrups exposing their pussies to the crowd. The servants whispered something in their ears and the women complied by sticking their hands between their legs and spreading their pussy lips. A murmur rose from the crowd and the male MC made a joke about flowers opening in the spring. The princesses began to frig themselves and the Great Hall became very quiet. Priscilla's bed was rotated so her face was forward. The female MC removed her mask and stuck her face in Priscilla's pussy. The male MC gently fiddled with Penelope's nipples causing her to moan softly. Servants held up their hands for the audience's continued silence. At first the only sound was the occasional creak of the beds, but the princess's moans began to become more regular and louder.

In the back of the room, the Supreme leader tried once more to free himself of his bounds only to end in exhausted failure. He had tried closing his eyes but the guards relished giving him a blow by blow account of the proceedings. "This is the torture that bastard Korosan planned." He thought to himself. "It would have been kinder to kill me than humiliate my family this way." Tears began to roll down his cheeks as he could hear his daughters vocalizations get louder and louder. He wanted to demand his own death, but the gag in his mouth muffled his words. On the other side of the hall the townspeople tried to shut their eyes but the guards jabbed them with spears. Most were sobbing, not knowing if things were going to get any worse.

Priscilla, her face red, came first with a loud scream that echoed through the halls. The female MC stood up, her lips and chin glistening with cum. Penelope came soon after bucking her hips and yelling. The male MC stuck his finger in her pussy then held it up for the crowd to see. He then jumped off stage and walked through the crowd with his hand up high. Finding a suitable low ranking soldier he then proceeded to stick his finger in the embarrassed man's mouth. The surrounding men hooted and catcalled as the MC returned to the stage.

"Extra dessert for him!" he said as he returned to the stage. The female MC had done the same thing to another soldier, but with a kiss instead of a finger.

While they were talking the crowd, the servants were quietly untying the princesses. Penelope thought they were finished and tried to put her robe back on, but was made to sit at the rear of the stage with her sister.

The male MC shouted "QUIET!" and cupped his ear theatrically.

"Is that a horse?" The female MC asked the crowd. A sound of clopping got louder and louder until a strange figure emerged from a side door on the main floor. At first glimpse it looked like a man was riding a small pony, but it was obvious that the pony was fake. The man was indeed riding it but not in the sense that most do as he was positioned not in the saddle but at the faux animal's rear. Two servants pulled the fake pony on wheels through the crowd to calls of "HAAAAAAAARRRY".

"Oh my we are truly blessed by the presence of one of the most famous cavalryman in all of the southern continent- Lt. Harry Horsefucker." The male MC announced. Then he gave a short summary of the legend of a cavalry man caught having marital relations with his horse on the eve of a major battle. At first his commanding officer was tempted to have the man executed, but realized that he had not actually broken any written rules. So he made the man marry his mount then he had to kiss her goodbye before joining the frontlines as an infantryman. Private Harry was never seen again and presumed dead. Legend has it that his horse ended up getting a widow's pension.

The servants finished making the circuit of the room and pulled the horse and its paramour up the back ramp and onto the stage. The male MC angrily ordered Harry to dismount. Harry pulled out his cock all wet from his mare and clumsily hopped over to the MC while pulling up his breeches.

"TEN HUT!" the MC yelled. The man saluted and in the process let go of his pants allowing them to drop. This caused a storm of laughter and the man called Harry obliged them with more examples of slapstick humor. The act concluded with a replay of the marriage and his marching off into oblivion.

King Korosan was standing in the backstage area listening to the antics of the actors when a servant rushed up to him and stammered out some bad news.

"WHEN?" He demanded of the panting man.

"I don't know milord. The front gate sergeant just told me to find you as soon as I could."

The king stormed off in the direction of the front balcony.

Penelope was grinning at the antics in front of them until she got a sharp elbow from her sister.

Harry was gone, but the horse remained while the audience applauded.

"I think it's time we find out who is playing the part of Harry's bride don't you think?" The Female MC said as the crowd settled down. The servants undid the clasps around the neck and removed the horse head revealing a red faced and disheveled woman. At first the crowd didn't react, not recognizing who she was.

"Please allow me to introduce the Queen consort of the Supreme Leader himself."

"MOTHER!" The princesses wailed.

The audience clapped as the servants untied her hands and feet and pulled her off the body of the wooden horse that she had been strapped onto. She wobbled unsteadily while she was led over to her daughters. The three women huddled together as the servants rearranged the furniture. One bed was pushed to the back and the other brought up front stage and turned lengthwise. Another servant moved a cabinet from backstage to mid-stage and unlocked it. Inside was a collection of dildos and butt plugs all neat in rows.

"Now it's time to confirm the rumors some of you have been spreading about the High Priestess's private quarters." He picked out a 3ft double headed cock and held it high. "This is only one of many in her private collection." He said as a servant walked up to the queen and gestured for her to stand which she refused. The servant then calmly reached over and grabbed her hair and pulled her to the front bed and shoved her to her knees. Priscilla and Penelope were dragged to kneel on either side of the disgraced queen. The MC handed back the dildo and was handed three small pennants on short sticks. Each one had a white field with three gold circles and a triangular formation which was the sign of the Goddess. The audience booed when he unfurled them.

He pointed at the servants who had retrieved three butt plugs from the cabinet. They held them up and then showed the audience that holes had been drilled in the base of each one. The Male MC then stuck each stick into the base of the plugs and handed them to the servants. He walked over to the three miserable women and told them to lean across the bed. One servant held a bowl of oil in which each plug was dipped in oil. Penelope took a quick glance behind her and squealed a warning to the others. The queen looked back and whispered something to each of her daughters. All three women reached back with their hands and spread their ass cheeks. The queen gritted her teeth as she felt her asshole stretch to accommodate the intruder. The princesses were less stoic and cried. The queen whispered to both of them and they calmed down a little bit. The three were made to stand and turn around slowly. When the audience saw the pennants of the Goddess sticking out of the women's assholes they lost it. The roar continued as they were made to parade around the stage waving by wiggling their butts. All three of them had faces flushed red with embarrassment. The female MC sang a children's song about three little peacocks and the crowd joined in.