All Comments on 'Vicious Pt. 02'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
Martyr2002Martyr200211 months ago

Liked the story but it has a really weird ending..

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm11 months ago

"Now, that was vicious!" He laughed while Linda and Terry just stared at us.

- And then they rode off into the sunset, completely forgetting about the knife wound in MC's shoulder.

That was bad. Really bad. Sorry, but I thought the first part was formulatic. Now I realize it's also cliché'd powerfantasy.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Little over the top at the end, although I liked the karma with Linda that allowed him to tell the difference between them. 4*

Bry1977Bry197711 months ago

I loved everything about this story!! the ending was great IMO

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat11 months ago

This could have been so much better. … and vicious, but unfortunately, it wasn’t. 3*

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart11 months ago

3, about average, decent enough concept with not a great ending with the ex saving him while trying to kill him and didn't exactly like that most of this story was about the MC getting a beat down. Some of his problems with this story such as Gene's continued attacks that nearly cost him his life, injured his friend, injured him again, and threatened his friends wife were the result of him not being as vicious as he could have been. Not bad, just with the MC not going full BTB/revenge this doesn't make a great revenge story but the focus on revenge doesn't make it a great romance/healing story either. Sometimes stories can work as both but I felt that story didn't focus enough on either leaving it in a poor middle ground. Still not bad.

MwestohioMwestohio11 months ago

Nice twist at the end

ManoBlueManoBlue11 months ago

This was a let down from 1

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Even if by accident, Miss Kitty would say that the MC owes Dot. Anonymous legal help and a maybe a stake

should help set things right.

amygdalaamygdala11 months ago

I think there was a saying about never leaving an enemy behind. Or else they will rise again to fly at your throat. The MC should learn that lesson less he might revisit history with Dot or one of their friends in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awful people in an awful story. Please stop writing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Haha, wow good story. Loved the twist with Linda and Terry. Great ending nice how it all got wrapped up in the end. Alway funny when you are aiming at someone and shoot they other. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PowersworderPowersworder11 months ago

Umm... I was hoping you'd give him a happy ending in this chapter, not hospitalise the poor bastard.

Him being conveniently starstruck at seeing Linda for the first time, just so that he could take a brutal beating was way too contrived.

Someone from his feral background would have noticed four guys following him, long before setting eyes on Linda. That kind of hyper-vigilance for threats never goes away.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Entirely too convoluted and complicated. I found myself having to go back and re-read sections for clarity because you basically threw everything against the wall and waited to see what would stick.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Unnecessary violence that added nothing to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Disliked the main characters in this awful ending and mainly the vicious protagonist, so much different from the first half of the first part. He acted in total violation of the moral values his adoptive mother tried to gave him. His ex wife was already in prison, so no need to destroy her more than that. The evilness of the MC was already shown in the end of the first part diffusing HIV, but this second part is even worse. This story could have been a good BTB but became too much awful. 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

I know she's nuts,but I can't believe that Dot didn't jump all over the excuse he gave her, and accept his gratitude. Instead she'll be going back to prison for manslaughter and attempted murder.

Cito22Cito2211 months ago

OK, so the ending really wasnt was all of thought it should go after finding out who the shooter was. It was, for all intense and purposes. EPIC!!!! 5 stars

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

Not as good as the first part, but I'm going to keep watching for more of the series and see where you take it.

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon211 months ago

wow that twist at the end with the ex-wife

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMom11 months ago

Just proves one thing violence breeds violence! However an interesting story 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You know what they say about being careful what you wish for? Well, I have decided I liked it better as an unfinished story without this chapter.

WargamerWargamer11 months ago

Sort of went downhill fast. The first chapter was good, the second just went off the rails and crashed.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I agree with another comment that it doesn't make any sense that an institutionalized Dot wouldn't take advantage of the out the MC gave her. Then later, finding the truth, he could realize she was now truly vicious. I like the story, but thought the end was a bit rushed and obvious.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

That was an excellent finish.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Funny; the only person who had the brains and the balls to carry a gun was a complete moron, and had no balls.

\

Does seem kind of contrived how all the dead beat penniless losers had all the craft and resources to fuck up his life, but the genius rich kid couldn't even figure out how revenge and self defense work. Not a bear, but a bunny rabbit.

\

So how does Dot get prosecuted for killing a man who was in the process of trying to kill and innocent citizen, her ex husband? 'Cause she missed? Even a public defender could get her off on that charge. Now the charge for a felon carrying a gun? In San Francisco? And she's a Dyke now? The charge will be disturbing the piece and making too much noise; she won't even be required to post bail. She'll be fucking Cheza what's his name with a strap-on before her ex husband can figure out Linda is a trans man.

\

Nice punt.

juanviejojuanviejo11 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThree11 months ago

Not as good as the first part.

But still a fine follow-up.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was nicer when he was vicious. He should have repaid the "kind" beating he received with some extra special emasculation and public humiliation of the asshole, with a little something extra to hold over his family to keep both the whore and the asshole in place.

usaretusaret11 months ago

Seems unfinished to me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No further words are necessary.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked it. Even if Dot hit the wrong target, and shot Gene. :-) Nice BTB. Semi short and sweet. Dot might have thought that her first ex-husband ruined her life, but it really was her 2nd ex-husband that did it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

FORGETTING ABOUT THE KNIFE WOUND IN HIS SHOULDER WAS A HUGE MISTAKE!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA11 months ago

Nice presentation. The M/C didn't have a walk over but achieved his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ryan really overreacted. The cheating, lies, theft were a blessing in disguise. Just divorce her, get the law & the IRS after them and walk away. Consider it lucky he found all this out before he was further entangled with a family.

What HE did in response was vile. What he did to Dot & Gene was bad enough with but going after their asshole friends by infecting them with STDs, recording & posting sex tapes, ruining their businesses, families, kids' lives all because those snobs hurt his feelings?

Then there's how he set Dot up in prison as a target to be raped and abused. Ryan ruined not just their lives but everyone involved with them. He's left them with nothing and brutalized them. No wonder they responded with violence.

Imagine how outraged & vengeful the author would have written Ryan if Dot & Gene had done half of what he did.

How many exes pissed off the author?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why do the husbands in these stories either simp and make excuses or go too far?

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Too the person who thinks he went too far he hasn't gone near far enough they deserve a hell of a lot worse then he did now too the writer your first two was good but writing the chapter is pushing it honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the same shit happens with his current wife he trusted way too easily only difference is this time he can get completely fucked and not have the means to get revenge as I said I wouldn't be surprised to read that happing in the 3rd part of the story but I will read it and hopefully you don't screw it up and have that happing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well…Chapter 1 was not bad…uneven…but this Chapter was a huge mess.

.

2 **

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

For such a street wise kind of guy, he dropped the ball when he left loose ends back home. Then after getting his ass handed him by the thugs, he just let it go. I understand that he was in love with Linda, but it just doesn't ring true for him to let it slide. The fact that Dot was with Blanchard after he dumped her, is hard to believe, but maybe she was going to shoot Blanchard after she shot Ryan, who knows? Maybe we'll find out in the next chapter?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

should be in the non-erotic or romance categories

enjoyed him being the hero in the first part more.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c19 months ago

Good grief this is bad. First chapter was OK. Should have ended story as this was a total mess.

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

Not as good as ch 1 but still a lot of fun

Madeira1076Madeira10767 months ago

Awesome ending!!!! As Max said in Get Smart ; "missed me by that much"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And the tales of excitement continue. 5*s.

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

1 star - Yep this part was definitely written by someone else - or the original writer had a brain freeze.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Amazing ending. I was worried about part 1 ending on oft note. Glad that the author still delivered karma.

usaretusaret5 months ago

This second chapter lacked the draw of my interest the story had in the first chapter. Something was missing. Was this written by the same person who authored chapter 1?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Geez, some folks really really didn’t like our hero. Alas, the bad guys went down hard. 5*

enderlocke77enderlocke775 months ago

Really a guy was shot in the head, brains splatter and he makes a joke. I should have stopped after the first

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

You seem to have the nack of putting really bad endings on this story parts, it just doesn’t work for me.

BoybossBoyboss2 months ago

I had to check if this was written by the same author. Not up to pt 1's standard.

Chimo1961Chimo196119 days ago

Waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous