All Comments on 'Vicious Rumours Pt. 01'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Creative_MonsterCreative_Monsterover 2 years ago

Headmistress Gladys is such a massive slut she uses her sloppy cunt as a purse.

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 2 years ago

This was great. Loved the several days without clothes, body writing, and the tasks. Maybe when the students get back, for starters anyway, flip the clothing perdicament. All of her clothes, coats and shoes stored outside and not allowed in no matter what forcing her to pretty much live naked after hours.

DHerbertDHerbertover 2 years ago

A most excellent story

The usual ideas of piercings apply - both breast and clit. However, as she is so into writing on herself I suggest that she finds a way of tattooing some of these words onto her body - in a way that her husband will not notice of course (or will he...). Using a vibrator during morning assembly? Leaving some of her used underwear to be found in dorms or classrooms - and who elses bra could it be at that size...

And then, of course, the question of who found her information at Skankbank arises. I'm going with the school janitor, and he is going to use her body in all of the places that he's had to clean the graffiti from during the year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story as usual! Huge fan :))

I heard that Mistress Hardwick…

-Keeps the used condoms from sex ed.

-Leaves a pair of her used underwear in a classroom

-Hides nude in a dormroom

-Hides nude photos of herself in the school file system

-Cleans each student toilet with her tongue

-Wears nipple clamps during assembly

-Sets a Sensor over a doorway in school which triggers a remote vibe

-Hides in a student bin during lunch

-Takes Assembly covered in body writing under her clothes

-Locks a huge plug in her ass and leaves the key in a student toilet

-Cuts holes for her nipples in her school clothing

-Places a nude photo on the school website under a hidden area

-Uses the £2047 to set up a intense predicament

Hope the next part is coming soon!

My preference for the blackmailer would definitely be someone who’d keep it a secret, and encourage her to do riskier and riskier things until a reveal at a graduation ceremony or similar

kernel15kernel15over 2 years ago

Hardwick's tits are so massive I bet I can suspended her from the celling just by her tits.

I'll bet she would like it.

BiggaluteBiggaluteover 2 years ago

Quite mad and very wonderful. I wonder if one or two of her fellow teachers would discover her secret and direct and help her with her humiliation and flourishing sexuality, Miss Amal perhaps.

Deimos111Deimos111over 2 years ago

"I heard that Headmistress Hardwick hid nude photos and video of herself on the school website."

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 2 years ago

"I heard that Headmistress Hardwick uses [ABC] dating app under a fake name to find single guys to fuck her on the first date so that she can post videos of her online getting fucked bareback by strangers like the slut that she is,"

***

"I heard that all of the slutty things Headmistress Hardwick does are dares that she receives on [XYZ forum/website] and that she has to do any dare a user there gives her."

***

"I heard that Headmistress Hardwick has a tattoo right above her pussy that says [Cum Slut / Free Use Pussy / Cum in Me / Gladys Hardwick's Pussy / etc.] that she got at a tattoo parlor only an hour or two from here and that they have a picture of her on the wall there displaying that tattoo."

***

"I heard that Headmistress Hardwick is the one giving blowjobs down at the {XYZ gloryhole] on the first friday evening of each month. I even heard that sometimes she gets the guys off with her pussy or ass, because she's such an insatiable cum slut."

***

"I heard that Headmistress Hardwickis works as a camgirl some evenings where she does whatever nasty thing gets the most votes based on user tips, even if she has to plan for it and do it a different night. I heard that she wears a carnival mask, but you can apparently tell that it's her because of her [tattoo/birthmark/piercing/something else]. But I bet she would have to take her mask off if someone put that as part of a challenge and it got the most votes."

***

"I heard that whenever Headmistress Hardwick is on a video conference call, whether its a professional call or just a social call with friends or family, she is always completely naked from the belly button down."

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 2 years ago

"I heard that when Headmistress Hardwick goes out dancing, she doesn't wear any underwear and either wears a sheer top or one of those really short, stretchy bodycon dress/es or skirts that always ride up easily. I also heard that she loves to dance up on the stage or balcony dance floors."

***

"I heard that Headmistress Hardwick fucked three of the married board members and is using 4k video she took of it to blackmail them into protecting her during board votes, so she can't get fired or be controlled no matter what crazy, slutty, exhibitionist shit she does. And I even I heard she occasionally still fucks them, too, sometimes all three at once, just so they don't start getting any ideas about trying to find away out of their blackmail situation."

***

"I heard that Headmistress Hardwick is planning a major fundraiser with all of the wealthy alumni this year with the ambitious goal of raising £2 million for a new [xyz school amenity], which would be more than [double/triple/whatever] the amount ever raised by this school in a whole year. It would make her a legendary Headmistress. I haven't any of things that are being auctioned, but I bet that skanky exhibitionist slut is going to be doing some real deviant shit to raise that much money. In fact, she must be involving other people, too, somehow. Or something. I don't think even she could raise that much on her own."

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 2 years ago

"I heard that some nights Headmistress Hardwick likes to sneak into the one of the vacant dorm rooms in the senior dorm after midnight and sleep in there naked with the door unlocked. I heard some times she brings her bottle of prescription sleeping pills with her, takes the maximum dose, and then leaves them on her bed-side table with a note, "Took an extra large dose and can't woken up until at least 6am, probably later." I haven't heard if anyone has actually fucked her or anything yet, but I'm sure that's what she's hoping for. I'm sure she's just hoping to wake up one morning with dried cum all over her skanky face and body and dripping out of her whore cunt. She won't know whose it is, and that's exactly what that cumslut is hoping for."

***

"I heard that Headmistress Hardwick sends pictures and videos of herself naked and doing slutty stuff to some stranger online who sends them to some creepy hacker guy in a foreign country who uploads them onto very popular porn sites under an account for her, using a fake name, that neither she nor the person she sends them to can access or control. While she has blurred her face in everything she sent so far, I heard she wrote a draft email to the stranger where she reveals her real name, bio, and a link to her cloud folder with all of the unredacted photos/videos along with the instruction that the other stranger she's never talked to change the name and bio on the porn site accounts to her real info, use the unredacted content, and never undo it no matter what she says. I heard she schedules that email to go out on a timer unless she stops and then gives her increasingly risky and daring challenges she needs to complete to stop the email from going out."

***

"I heard that Headmistress Hardwick goes on a beach holiday every year to [abc beach] where all she brings besides shoes is two micro thong bikini bottoms and two short semi sheer dresses. I heard she has to be naked at least half of the time there (including sleeping) and when she's not naked she can only wear one of the four items she brought at any given time."

***

I think some of the students at this school have some sick minds. But maybe the headmistress really is that big of a humiliation slut...

paninatorpaninatorover 2 years ago

perfect story

"I heard Headmistress Hardwick was mistaken for a farmers cow and had those huge udders of hers milked."

sapna_prakashsapna_prakashover 2 years ago

I did like this story as humiliation/ degradation with exhib and bondage is my favorite genre... but I guess I wasnt 'satisfied'. This is not the usual iwroteathing story.

This storyline has a lot of potential but I think you rushed through it. I guess the previous story you laboured through, and quite clearly spent over (You choose) had something to do with it.

I am hoping the next chapters to this will put her in much more elaborate and degrading situations that she barely escapes out from? Hee hee...

Anyways, looking forward to it.

Sapna

Feldwebel1945Feldwebel1945over 2 years ago

"I bet the principal bitch loves to act like a dog when she is alone."

SNEZ_WritingSNEZ_Writingover 2 years ago

"I heard from my uncle that used to go to St. Barnard's that, back in his day, any sports team headed to their playoffs would smack each others' asses with a disciplinary paddle for good luck. I bet if Hardwick found one of those old paddles she'd smack her own ass and tits with it before fucking herself with the handle. That'd definitely get the school fired up for the game!"

IwroteathingIwroteathingover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the comments. I'm going to call time on the rumour mill now before it gets too out of control to deal with.

I'm going to incorporate as many of these as possible but be aware some are unrealistic to pose as the school rumour mill (e.g. the students don't know about the £2047) and others will be overheard by Hardwick and but certainly won't be actioned (Hardwick is not going to be engaging in anything sexual with a student and that includes flashing a student directly). I will also add the caveat that sometimes I will need to reword the rumour to fit the situation, I will always endeavour to keep the core of the accusation in play.

Also if you have posed multiple rumours I will do at least one of them but I won't be able to do them all, sorry about that but I still want to keep the story a bit snappy.

Work has already begun on part 2, I'll keep things up to date in the bio.

jckdwjckdwover 2 years ago

Excellent story - reluctant to suggest anything as I don't want to cramp your style! :-)

However I do think, as she is IT literate she could set up timers so that if she doesn't complete a task within time something becomes visible for an hour for every minute she is late, and perhaps she can see the viewing figures of the content and know how many people have seen her...

Please keep up the excellent writing, I loved your Dixie stories and I think this could top them!

jckdwjckdwover 2 years ago

I heard Hard-dick created a red #TimeBombChallenge and left it somewhere in school.

tmf0920tmf0920over 2 years ago

It's a fantastic story!

"I heard Hardwick shaved everything in her body, including long hair."

"I heard that she pierced a hole in her nose and wore a nose ring like a cow."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hardwick shaved her head and wears a wig

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
excellent

I heard she likes to spend her day as a cam whore in the office doing shows

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey, I really liked your story, the only small issue I had was that it felt kind of rushed. She was completely naked for 10 days, which means there were several opportunities for you make her do some risky stuff, but you just rushed through it. Would have love to see her do more risky stuff each day. Also, probably it's just my preference but I don't like when women are forced to do something against their wish, so if you are planning to add the blackmail trope, how about making Hardwick more willing participant. Like if blackmailer asks her do something risky, she will add her own twist to make it even more daring. For example- If blackmailer asks her to hide her naked photograph in the student's toilet for 24 hours, she decides up the ante by leaving the photograph there for 4 days and even leave some hints on her school website where she has hidden her photos? Or when she is about finish her dare, she will decide to add some more risky element at the last moment to make the dare even more crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I only wish I had read it in time to add to the rumor mill, something like

"I hear since the governors meeting Ms. Amal has been in and out of the headmistress's office a bunch, I bet they're lezzing it up"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"No way! You didn't see that."

"I'm telling you, dammit. Welts all around her torso and upper legs. Like red lines. Some of them looked more like scratches."

"And the lipstick mark."

"Yeah, man. Female lips, right above her pussy. Oh, almost forgot, a leather collar! Like a dog, you know."

"And she did that to herself? She has like a mistress, or what?"

"I don't know, it was only her on the picture. Face covered. But it was her, trust me. Tits, ass... It was her."

"A edited picture, man. It's super easy."

"Maybe. But what if...?"

That hurts, I know, but it can't possibly be worse than being cooked, is it? ;)

-Onkana

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep checking daily for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a general comment. The stories i like the best are the ones where the lady participates herself. Would love a part 2 for the pornstar CEO as well. Or another businesswoman who like risks. Eagerly await your next entry.

Having said all that - would simply love a sequel to mother’s vengeance. That’s a scenario where force is fine.

But you do you. Thank you for all your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You generally post a story a month, but would be awesome if you posted this one earlier. Thank you so much

scman493scman493over 2 years ago

no suggestions as I know your mind is full of ideas without my thoughts. Just want to thank you for your style of writing and your descriptions of what is in our heroine's head as she verbally degrades herself as she films herself. Her act of pushing the button to post and her humiliation as she does so is great.

PaperflyPaperflyover 2 years ago

Loved the concept and the increasing riskiness.

Now that she has been discovered, I think that she will start finding messages written in hexadecimal from the discoverer. The messages should be in different places (e.g. Her email signatures hacked, lunch place setting with code, a treasure hunt of clues leading to further instructions around the school).

All the time pushing her to do more daring things with the suspicion she is being watched, but without being certain until a gloryhole event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I started reading Part One of this story, and thought the concept was brilliant. However, I was a bit disappointed by two things: I think it would have been sexier if she had kept her bra and knickers on at the start - they are the most exciting things to see removed, and I think it spoils things a bit by having them already off. Also, a key thing is to know what her pussy looks like, in particular whether she has a bush - I don't think you should withhold that info. Perhaps you do reveal whether she is hairy later in the story, but my disappointment made me stop reading. I am also wondering whether you are a man or a woman, and I see that you don't reveal that on your biography. I'd love to know. My guess is that you are a woman.

FeministFuckpetFeministFuckpetover 2 years ago

Outrageously good, love it!

dlombudlombuover 1 year ago

Congrats! Well deserved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES