Vicious Rumours Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gladys stopped the recording but told herself she wasn't allowed to upload the video until she had completed her self-set challenge. Late that night, her pussy and ass practically singing, she stumbled to her computer and clicked "upload."

...

Her experience with the cucumbers and the tingles of joy she felt as she walked the halls of her school meant Gladys was walking on air for some time. Although rumours endured they didn't evolve much, so Gladys had weeks overhearing conversations about her and cucumbers and thrilling that the students didn't know how true they were.

Aside from that Gladys kept herself busy leaving more of her breadcrumbs, she changed her email signature so the hexadecimal code now read "I am a SkankBank slut. New videos soon." Her most devious plan was that she memorised the link to her profile in hexadecimal code and began writing it on any paper litter she found on her rounds of the school.

'Surely someone will figure it out eventually' she thought to herself.

As autumn rolled round and the leaves began to fall, Gladys decided to get herself a new coat. As she was now headmistress with the salary bump to match she decided why not treat herself, and ended up buying a long brown designer coat from Burberry with no small price tag. After her first day wearing the coat around the school, the rumours she overheard changed in an unexpected but not unpleasant way.

"Have you seen the headmistress' new coat?

"The long brown one, yeah, who cares?"

"Who cares? Oliver, that's the kind of coat flashers use. I bet she goes out at night wearing nothing underneath it."

"You think headmistress Hardwick is a flasher? That can't be true."

'Not yet' Gladys thought to herself.

...

Night time at a boarding school was a whole other world. The boarding houses were separate from the school houses and night porters patrolled the grounds, but they were always short staffed and teachers always ended up picking up the slack to earn a bit of overtime. Gladys had told everyone it would be good for moral if she picked up the occasional night time shift just to show that she wasn't asking teachers to do something she wouldn't do herself.

Gladys shuddered, after all she had bought the coat because the weather was getting colder and now she was out in a cold, late October night wearing nothing but her flasher coat and some high heels. She had been wearing more when she did her first walk through the dormitories before heading back to change at the main school building where nobody patrolled at night, trusting the locks (that Gladys had the keys for), the alarms (that Gladys disarmed), and the security cameras (that Gladys turned off) to keep the school safe. She placed her phone on a plant pot facing the iconic mahogany front doors, angled to make sure the grand metal sign announcing "St. Bernard's School: where the future is crafted" was also in frame. She hit record, and took her place under the sign.

"So the boys in my school have been talking, and I heard they think my new coat looks like a flasher's coat. I don't think it looks like a flasher's coat, do you?" She pattered to the camera, tuning around to show off her coat. "Maybe it's something to do with the lining, does the lining make this look like a flasher's coat?" She opened the coat, exposing her naked body to the camera, shuddering at the rush of cold air that hit her body.

"Oh dear, I'm a flasher. I guess that does make this a flasher's coat. In which case I better go show off my slutty flasher body to the whole school shouldn't I?" She reasoned, walking back to her phone with an unbuttoned coat and letting the camera get a good look at her cold naked body before shutting it off. She had decided that tonight would be a series of videos of her flashing around the school, and she knew her first stop on the tour.

The grand hall was used for morning assemblies, as well as other scholastic events, so it was a staple of school life. It has been designed with a series of high windows to let in natural light, however the location of the stage meant the light would shine directly in the speaker's eyes in the morning, so assemblies almost always were done with the blinds closed and the lights on. This meant that despite it being the dead of night, the grand hall looked exactly as it would look for a regular school assembly. It took a bit of time and experimentation but Gladys was able to place her phone in just the right place in a middle row to provide an uncannily similar vantage point to a student in assembly as she walked on stage.

"Good morning students, settle down, settle down." She mocked to her imaginary audience. "Recently a student found out about a profile I had set up on a website and is now blackmailing me. Which is why I will be taking the rest of this assembly like this." She stepped to one side of the lectern and dropped her coat, imagining the gasps and cheers that would come from an audience of boys seeing their headmistress naked. "Yes the rumours are true, I am a dirty whore and now I want you all to see my slutty body. Are there any questions?" Gladys mocked listening to various questions.

"What website did I have a profile on? Good question, it was SkankBank. Don't worry I will put a link in an email to the whole school later today, and of course I will drop the paywall. Surely stripping for the school is worse than the blackmailer just releasing your naughty videos? You are correct, however what you fail to take into account is that I'm a dirty whore who wants to be blackmailed. Are you still our headmistress? Well I suppose until someone complains and they fire me and probably arrest me, until then you can call me Headmistress Hard-dick, or if you don't like that you can call me bitch, slut, cunt, whatever takes your fancy. What made you like this? Well let me show you."

Gladys walked around and sat in front of the lectern, so she could spread her legs.

"Look at this juicy cunt, how could I not be a whore with such a ravenous pussy. Look at these giant swinging udders, I bet I could tit-wank ten cocks at once with these mammoth tits. You boys took one look at my body and knew I was an insatiable slut, I'm just fulfilling the role." She stood back up and took her position behind the podium. "So what now? Well I guess you can do whatever you want to me until the police come over to arrest me for being an illegally ravenous cock-whore. If you need me I'll be in the boys toilets awaiting your abuse. Thank you, this ends the assembly."

Gladys picked up her coat and giggled incessantly until she was able to get back to the camera and turn it off. In her ad-libbing she had inadvertently planned the next step of her flashing expedition.

"So here we are in the boy's toilets." Gladys announced to her phone, now taking a selfie video looking down at her naked body. The toilets were far cleaner and more well maintained than she would have liked but the smell was dirty enough to lower her defenses as she posed kneeling next to the urinals and explored the cubicles. She got to one cubicle and her eyes widened with joyous possibilities.

There were large words above the toilet that read 'this toilet is dedicated to Headmistress Gladys Hardwick.' Gladys walked in and turned the camera to the walls of the cubicle, covered in the most obscene graffiti, all addressed at her, and pens left on top of the toilet roll dispenser to ensure any student could vent their sexual frustrations at their headmistress at will.

"This is the best thing I've ever discovered." Gladys moaned at the camera, her mind rapidly melting in the degrading smut that surrounded her. "The students think I'm such a slut. Imagine what they would think if they knew I was reading their comments." She took a sharp intake of breath as an idea formed in her mind. "Imagine what they would think if they heard me reading their comments out loud while masturbating."

It took Gladys a bit of time to figure out where to prop her phone where she wouldn't need to hold it, but where it could see all of her inside a closed cubicle. Eventually she had to make a concession and propped the phone on the sink across from the cubicle and left the door open. It made her more exposed and meant she had to shout louder to be heard, but also meant she couldn't read any graffiti on the door. Luckily enough there was enough smut on the remaining three walls to keep her going. She turned away from the camera and bent over the toilet, her hand wiggling into place on her pussy as she began to read the back wall.

"Hardwick looks like she'd be dirty in bed." She moaned. "I'd fuck her so hard. Mmmm... she's got a fat ass I'd love to bury my cock in. I want to see her stupid face gagging on my cock. I bet she swallows. Oh my god... I'd fuck those huge tits off given an opportunity. I wanna see my cum on her giant tits. If she wore a low cut top to assembly, I would jizz my pants right there and then. Oohhh... I want to shove my cock deep in her ass." Gladys ran out of words on the back wall (although there were also plenty of drawings to make her mind wander.) She turned around and sat on the toilet seat, opening her legs wide and continuing to read the comments in a lustful frenzy as she punished her clitoris.

"I bet she fucked her way into becoming headmistress. Of course I'd give her any job she asked for while on my cock." Gladys slowed down a bit, but started using her other hand to shove two fingers into her pussy while she fingered her clit. She looked at the camera to give her imaginary audience an explanation. "I have slowed down because I have decided I'm not allowed to cum until I have read every comment on these walls." Speaking it aloud made it true in Gladys' mind as she brought herself tortuously close to the edge again and again.

"I don't get what the fuss is about, I wouldn't let that fatass lick my cock clean after a piss. In which case I'll take your place next time she's at the gloryhole. Ah... can you imagine Hardwick doing a gloryhole? She'd be a one woman sperm bank in seconds. Can we talk about how big her tits are? Seconded. Getting a tit-fuck from her must be like shoving your dick in the middle of a sumo match. Her tits are so big my sperm got altitude sickness. I wanna... oh... I wanna fuck her... mmmm... I wanna fuck her so bad. I'd sign away my inheritance and go live in a monastery for the rest of my life just to see a bad photocopy of her left nipple. I'd slam my balls in a bear trap just to have her sit on my face to put me out of my misery. You beta males keep simping, if I had my way I'd have Hardwick next to my toilet, begging me to let her lick my ass clean. Yeah, for me Hardwick would jump pussy first into a cactus patch just to watch my balls jiggle as I laughed at her. Hardwick would crawl naked over hot coals just to... oh my god no... just to suck my cum out of... oh, ohhhh... out of my sock drawer."

Gladys screamed into an orgasm, squirting all over the toilet and thrashing wildly. There were still unread comments, she had cum too early. When she finished letting wave after wave of almighty orgasms wash over her body, she sheepishly looked at the camera still recording.

"Oh no, I hadn't finished reading all the comments when I came. I guess I am a stupid slut who can't follow orders must be punished, right?" She looked around trying to think of an appropriate punishment, before seeing the pens and having an idea. "So as far as I can tell, there are four poor students out there, who never got to hear me say their comments while masturbating. I don't want them to think they wasted their time expressing themselves, so to make it up to them I'm going to copy their comments onto my body for later."

She picked up one of the pens and began writing across her tits, slowly reading out what she was writing.

'Hardwick told me she would change her name to toilet bin if it meant she got to suck the tampons of the last girl I fucked.' She then bent over and began to write on her inner thigh. 'I'd fuck her so hard, her collasal bouncing tits would cause earthquakes.' She moved to her other thigh. 'This dick only wants thicc, bring me Hardwick's pussy.' Then finally she wrote the final short sweet graffiti on her pubis just above her pussy. 'Hardwick can suck my hard dick.' Gladys moaned with humiliated delight before moving the camera to view the toilet seat.

"I can't very well leave without leaving my own note can I?" She asked the camera as she began to scrawl on the toilet seat itself.

'Headmistress Gladys Hardwick rubbed her pussy raw right here on this toilet. She also recorded it all to upload onto her SkankBank page.'

"Do you think anyone will believe that?" She asked the camera with a cheeky grin before signing off.

...

Gladys walked the school grounds, keeping an ear out for any good rumours, pen at the ready in case there was another piece of rubbish to write her web address on, when out of the corner of her eye she spotted an oddly located bit of graffiti. Inside a little alcove, above some stairs where a student would have had to have climbed up to reach were the words 'Hardwick jilled-off here.' Later on her rounds she saw the same words by the dumpsters behind the canteen, then again on a section of roof near an open window. It seemed that her confession in the toilet had sparked a new trend for students finding more and more adventurous places to graffiti that specific fantasy.

Over the next month Gladys made a mental note whenever she spotted the soon iconic graffiti and would return later that night to make it a self fulfilling prophecy. Meanwhile the most common rumour floating around was the childish speculation that some of that graffiti was written in earnest by Headmistress Hardwick, she had to go hyperventilate in her office when she overheard a student correctly guessing that the confession in the toilet was her handiwork and even talking about trying to find her account on SkankBank.

Alas like any rebellious teenage trend it eventually got out of control and with a heavy heart, Gladys had to put a stop to it. She sulked in her office for the rest of the day after she announced that the groundskeeper had been given special graffiti removing tools and if additional graffiti was spotted the whole school would be punished. Even her dedicated cubical in the boy's toilet was not spared. The only consolation to be had was that she hoped that spared this distraction, the boys would get to work spreading the latest disgusting rumours about her. Sat alone in her office, she took out a pen and wrote 'Hardwick jilled-off here' on her desk and hid it under some paperwork, chuckling to herself.

...

Headmistress Hardwick's frustration was building to boiling point. The students were due to go on Christmas holidays soon and still any time she overheard her name in private conversations it was inevitably either boys bitching about her sternness, speculating which teacher she had slept with, or if she was lucky a word of mouth continuation of the 'Hardwick jilled-off here' graffiti trend where they guessed the worst places for her to masturbate. All of which were becoming tedious for her. She even occasionally visited different toilets after hours to see if any spiritual successor to her cubicle had emerged but her strict attitude had been too effective at dissuading the physical manifestation of rampaging hormones. Once again she had to personally intervene to guide the rumours to more fruitful soil.

At the start of the final week before the Christmas holidays, Gladys decided that assembly should address the upcoming holidays, but she added a couple of lines to her speech to get some adolescent brains buzzing.

"...Of course regardless of your beliefs, for most people Christmas is a time to reconnect with family, but spare a thought for those who cannot. I myself will not be seeing my family over Christmas as I will be staying in the master's house here on campus, but nevertheless I have plenty planned to make my Christmas holiday special for me..."

As Gladys delivered her speech, she saw the grins and nudges of student's whose minds were working overtime speculating on her Christmas holidays.

Her mind swum in the whisperer conversations as she walked the halls of the school. There was all the standard and uninspired guesses that she would spend the holidays with her lover, whichever teacher that was. Some speculated an upcoming orgy the likes of which the world had never seen with Gladys as its centrepiece. There was even one kid who thought Gladys would be spending the Christmas holidays being trained to be a slave by a series of masters and mistresses. All beyond her ability to organise, however her Christmas plans did eventually come to her in the form of a conversation she overheard in the cafeteria from kids eating lunch a couple tables away.

"... I reckon it's Miss Amal she's spending the holidays with."

"Take it seriously Scott, don't just let your dick's love for interracial lesbian porn do the talking."

"Everyone loves interracial lesbian porn, probably including Hardwick."

"Fuck off! listen, here's what we know about the headmistress. She's a flasher, so definitely an exhibitionist, and she's masturbated all over the school, so she's not having an affair, she's just really into mastubating."

"That's no more based in reality than Scott's interracial lesbian ideas. It's just a bunch of graffiti."

"Remember the cubicle, no two people had the same idea about Hardwick then all of a sudden everyone agrees she's a flasher and a public masturbater. There must be something in it."

"Fine, so she's going to spend the holidays flashing and masturbating."

"She's already been doing that, she'll want to do something special during the holidays when nobody is around."

"Alright we get it, you've done some deep thinking, cock in hand, about Hardwick. So tell us Sherlock Bones, what has your brilliant mind deduced."

"Well exhibitionists enjoy the risk, when we all leave she's going to need to do something to cause a requisite increase in risk. So I think she's going to do something to make it impossible for her to wear clothes for the Christmas period, like locking them away or something."

"That's stup..."

"Let him finish!"

"Well the nudity is the only thing she can plan, after that it's just a matter of her living a life where she is never not naked, always in a sexual situation, so she's going to end up taking risks, setting herself challenges, spending the holiday being the campus' whore."

Gladys had no idea how she was going to thank the student who came up with these ideas, in fact she deliberately left the canteen without looking over her shoulder so she would never know who had drafted her Christmas activities.

...

"Hello again SkankBank subscribers." Gladys announced to her camera, now recording her propped against a flower pot in her front garden as she stood in front of her house. "I'm currently freezing my big slutty tits off because I am outside my house and all my clothes are inside my house. So I'm going to explain my plan while I walk to the school and get by the radiators." Gladys grabbed the camera and began a cold quick march towards the school, shuddering as she went.

"So everyone went home for Christmas except me, and my students all were wondering why. They know I'm an exhibitionist slut so they had some ideas but let me explain in full what is going to happen. I've locked my house up tight, there's no way I'm getting in there without this key." She held up the key for the camera as she barged her way through the front door to the school and headed towards her office.

"God my plan ahead is already making me so wet, but I've promised I won't touch myself until I have finished my plan, that way I become stupider and sluttier every moment. So this key is the only way for me to get into my house and collect my clothes, without it I am stuck naked. Here on my desk I have a padded envelope addressed to the school with a second class stamp on it." She picked up the envelope, dropped her house key in it and then sealed it up.