Vicious Rumours Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,224 Followers

"By my calculations, if I were to post this, I would be stuck naked for quite some time. It's Saturday night so they wouldn't pick up the post until Monday. In theory this should take two to three working days, however Wednesday is Christmas Eve, so they won't be able to get the key to me until the next working day after Christmas, according to the website that is the 27th December, but we all know how things take longer over the Christmas period. So if I were to post this letter I will be stuck naked for at least seven days. So here's what I am going to do before I'm allowed to fuck myself silly for you." She set the camera down and began to slowly play with her pussy to underscore the frustration she was causing herself.

"One: walk to the postbox, which is on a main road by the way, and post this letter. Two: go back to my office and write down twelve different tasks with increasing deviancy, the penultimate four should be things I would never dream of doing, totally unthinkable, and one for the final day that will be completely devastating. This way I can have the twelve days of Christmas, constantly on edge about if royal mail will be on time." Gladys had to pull her hand back from her pussy to keep herself from orgasm, her frustration was bubbling so she finished her explanation, snatched the envelope and stomped into the dark.

Goosebumps covered every inch of Gladys' naked body as she shivered her way into the dark. The boarding school was deliberately away from the nearby towns so the roads were quiet, but that didn't stop her from shivering behind a gate to build up the courage to venture off campus. She ran to the postbox, her camera responsibilities temporarily forgotten in favour of the need to support her huge bouncing breasts as she ran. She held the camera wide to catch her shaking with cold, frustration, and fear, holding the envelope in the mouth of the post box.

"If I let go of this envelope, I will be stuck being the school slut for at least nine days. What if Royal Mail loses the package? Or the key pokes a hole in the envelope and falls out? Oh my god what if... ah... I dropped it. Too late now it's in the postbox, I'm stuck like this." She squeezed her legs together, her hands were shaking, she ran back to the office where her next task awaited her.

Gladys deliberately didn't want the camera seeing what she wrote down, but every time she stopped writing she moaned with longing for the orgasm awaiting her. She gasped with dread at some of her ideas, she squealed as her writing and her thoughts became more erratic. Then with an almighty yell she announced that she was done and immediately grabbed a vibrator from her modest collection of sex toys that now resided in her office and pleasured herself to one of the fastest orgasms she had ever had.

...

"Day one: write a new insult across your body in permanent marker every day until your keys arrive. The insult must be something you have heard a student say about you." Gladys read off her notepad. She took a couple of steps back to show the camera that she had gone big for her first day. She had written 'Whore' in huge, multicoloured letters across her tits. "Nothing too strenuous for the first couple of days."

...

"Day two: take an A3 photocopy of your tits and run it up the school flagpole." Gladys announced, the camera panned from her naked body (now with the additional label of 'big titted slut' on her leg) to the flagpole, her breasts fluttering in the breeze.

...

"Day three: last of the easy ones." Gladys announced between deep breaths in the gym, her body covered in sweat, 'flabby cocktease' now written on her tummy. "Cycle one mile on an exercise bike with a dildo on the seat."

...

"Day four: Christmas Eve." Gladys strained, she looked particularly uncomfortable, and not just because of the new label of 'loose cunted fatass' written across her bottom. "One student told me how in Russia they fast for Christmas Eve, so I decided on a more rigorous routine of ensuring nothing enters or leaves my body for 24 hours. I have of course had a butt plug in me all day, and I have been wearing a gag, to stop me eating, but I have removed it occasionally, that is because every time I have peed today, I have done so in a bowl that I have then drank." Gladys shuddered with discomfort. "I've never tried something like that before but look at me now, a piss drinking whore, my students would be so proud." In the background a clock struck for midnight. "Oh thank God, merry Christmas everyone, I'm going to go take this plug out and relieve this incredible pressure within me."

...

"Day five: Christmas day." Gladys nervously announced in the canteen kitchens, some more space found on her left breast to write 'cocksucking bitch.' "So this one is a bit dangerous but I promised I would do it. Today I am going to be the Christmas dinner." Gladys picked up a bottle of sunflower oil and began applying it liberally to her body as she continued her explanation. "Now I know that the traditional Christmas meat is a turkey, but turkey is a lean meat and I'm clearly not, so instead this dirty fuck pig is going to make herself into roast pork. Oh that reminds me." Gladys put down the oil for a moment and picked up an improvised nose hook she had crafted out of paper clips and elastic bands, squealing for the camera as it pulled her nose up before finishing the job of oiling herself.

"Of course, as any chef knows, the secret to a good roast is the stuffing." She joked as she picked up a parsnip and bent over so her camera could watch it get slowly eased into her ass. Next she took a carrot and pushed it into her pussy. "Now that I am all stuffed it is time to cook me. I have this industrial size oven that I can just about fit into, Don't worry I've only set it to 80 degrees Celsius, and I've checked they circulate air so I won't suffocate, and I'm going to set a timer to automatically turn the oven off after 10 minutes just in case. So let's roast this pig." Gladys put an apple in her mouth as a final humiliation before walking over and opening the oven.

A waft of heat hit Gladys as she lowered herself level with the oven, she turned to the left then edged herself sideways onto the waiting oven tray, the skin on her knees prickling with the heat. As she edged a bit further she yelped into the apple as her nipple brushed the hot pan, she tried to lift her chest up but her back was pressing against the top of the oven already. She took a deep breath, pivoted, then collapsed inwards, pressing her oily hanging breasts against the pan. She grabbed the oven door and closed it behind her, she was now jammed into a hot oven for up to ten minutes (she could open the oven door whenever she wanted but was resolute in her plan to stay in for the full 10 minutes.)

Gladys moaned and squirmed with the full sensory overload she was feeling, her body was already boiling, especially where she was making contact with the tray on her knees, elbows, torso and breasts. She felt the oil begin to prickle her skin as it heated and dripped over her body. With the oven light on it felt like she had a spotlight on her and she spent a moment lost in a fantasy of her kitchen staff all gathered around the oven watching their boss become slut meat. The carrot began to slip out, so with some manoeuvring Gladys was able to reach a hand down to push it back in and the effect was immediate.

Immediately she started to push the carrot in and out of herself, harder and faster until she was pounding her pussy as her body turned to heat around her. The oil dripped onto the tray around her breasts, creating a pool of heat that clawed at her as she swayed back and forward with the effort of pleasuring herself. Eventually the light turned off above her to signal the oven was now off, but Gladys didn't leave until she finished herself off. The oven door opened and smoke rose as Gladys rolled off her tray, heat rippled off her as she went to the camera, taking the apple out of her mouth to reveal a huge grin.

"This pig has been stuffed, roasted, and is now streaming hot and begging for you to come eat her." She concluded before turning the camera off.

...

"Day six: boxing day." Gladys stuttered out through chattering teeth. She was outside in the school grounds, 'bimbo cocksleave' newly written on her inner thigh. "Today I'm going to be using the school pond to do my own version of those nutters who go swimming every Boxing Day." She turned the camera around as she put it down on a bench facing the pond. It was an idyllic pound, well maintained, and from the screams of the headmistress as she lowered her naked body into its still water, freezing cold. She swam in a small circle before climbing out, her body covered in goosebumps, her teeth chattering, her nipples so stiff she could have used them to engrave a new plaque for her office.

"I much preferred the oven."

...

"Day seven: the final day." Gladys began standing in the entrance hallway of the school, 'cum guzzling bitch' written arching around her neckline. "The post arrives in the early afternoon, if my key isn't with it I move on to the unthinkable challenges. I bet you'd love that, me stuck being a dirtier and dirtier slut while the key sits in some sorting office. Can I let you in on a secret? I'd love that too." Gladys took a moment to let that revelation set, not just with her imaginary audience but with herself as well.

"Today's challenge is simple, I'm going to fuck Lord Darlington." Gladys turned the camera to the bronze statue of the school's founder in the centre of the entrance hallway, a stern upright man, looking imposing and respectable save for the dildo that had been hastily tied and taped to his crotch. Gladys began her show by wrapping herself around the statue, kissing him on the mouth while running her hands up and down his body. His face remained impassive as she knelt in front of him and began to suck on his bright pink surrogate cock. Once she was satisfied her tonsils had been suitably tickled she stepped away and bent over, forcing her wet pussy onto the waiting dildo.

Usually when having sex doggy style the man does most of the thrusting, but Lord Darlington remained impassively still, so Gladys began rocking herself backwards and forwards, her ass bouncing off his bronze lap while her swinging breasts swayed with the pounding rhythm. After some time Gladys screamed and pulled herself as close as she could to drive the dildo deep into her for her orgasm. She collapsed off of the lord before standing up and giving Lord Darlington one last lustful kiss.

"I love this school so fucking much."

...

"Day eight." Gladys shuddered. She was blushing all over with fear, 'rape meat' written around her neck like a choker. She sat next to a blue box built into an office wall. "I know I said I was looking forward to this, but now I'm worried about what I have to do if there is no key in this box."

Gladys opened the box and pulled out a fistful of letters that had been delivered the previous day, placing them on the table one at a time before shuddering in recognition that her key was not among the post. She picked up her notepad and read out the first of her unthinkable challenges.

"Go to the road running down the side of the school, masturbate underneath the street lamp, you are not allowed to stop until a car honks its horn at you." She stammered out, pale-faced. "I suppose it's about time, I can't exactly be the school's exhibitionist slut if I've never shown off my body to a stranger before." She picked up the camera and walked to the door, it wasn't too late in the afternoon but winter meant night had already long become dark outside.

St. Bernard's location in the countryside meant the nearby roads were unlit. Gladys looked out into the darkness and searched her memories until she figured out where she thought the nearest street light was. There was nothing but darkness in the camera shot for some time before an island of light erupted over the horizon. A crossroads that had seen enough accidents to compel the council to install some lighting. Gladys propped her phone up on one corner and took her place on the far corner, awkwardly standing with her legs open, playing with her pussy.

In the middle of the Christmas holidays, there wasn't much reason for people to travel the area near the school, so Gladys ended up standing alone for quite some time before she cringed with embarrassment at the sound of an approaching engine. She squealed and danced on the spot, her body reacting to a deep craving to run away from her inevitable discovery but in the end she stayed put as a silver jaguar pulled up to the crossroads. One downside Gladys hadn't considered about choosing the crossroad was that cars wouldn't be zooming by, they had to stop to check the junction was clear. The camera didn't catch it but Gladys' eyes were wide with fear as an older man pulled up to the junction, and stared at her.

Ages seemed to pass as the driver of a silver jaguar looked over Gladys, as his eyes roamed her body, there was a moment of true terror for Gladys as his eyes met hers, she was staring into a stranger's eyes while she stood nude and masturbating next to the road. A grin crawled across his face that spoke to a malevolent plan forming in his mind. Just as he was about to undo his seatbelt, another car pulled up behind him, honking their horn at the car they thought was waiting at the junction for no reason. As the man was distracted, Gladys made a run for it, grabbing her phone and fleeing into the darkness. A couple of times on her walk back to the school she had to hide as a silver jaguar slowly patrolled the area.

...

"Day nine. You may notice I am not by the office post box today. I think that I have being playing the part of a stupid whore so long I'm actually becoming one. I was so busy thinking about my hungry pussy, I forgot that there's no post on Sundays. So I'm going to have to do another of the unthinkable challenges. But before we start, you also may have noticed I haven't added an insult to my body. I thought you would want to watch as I added this one."

Gladys sobbed as she took the pen out and leant in really close so the camera could see her face. Then with a shaking hand she slowly wrote 'stupid cunt' across her forehead.

"So my next unthinkable task: time to punish those huge dirty udders of yours... I actually wrote that, pick up a brand new pot of elastic bands, and your smallest dildo. Put the dildo in your ass and start walking towards the nearest town. Every time the dildo falls out of your ass you must put one elastic band around one of your whore tits." Gladys moaned in remembrance of the horny frenzy she was in when she wrote this.

"If there are still elastic bands left in the pot when you reach the sign that says 'welcome to Grendelton' you can turn around and come back, once you've wrapped the rest of the bands around your tits of course. But if you can't keep your sphincter tight like a good slut, and run out of elastic bands before you reach the sign, you can only come back once you have found someone in Grendelton to give your breasts a firm squeeze. You may only take the elastic bands off once you are back at the school." Gladys squealed with fear, when she started writing these ones, she was certain they would be speculative fiction, not only did her body shake in fear at what she was to do, but the reminder of the state of arousal she was in and the insane things awaiting her if the package didn't arrive.

"I think with holding the pot of elastic bands, dealing with the dildo, and the inevitable fingering of my horny cunt, I'm going to have my hands full on this one. So I'm afraid I'm going to leave the camera behind and report back when I'm done."

The video cut out but immediately cut back to Gladys looking exhausted. Her tits were red and bulging away from her body as the elastic bands cut off circulation and she spoke in short stuttering sentences.

"I did it. Grendelton is quite far to walk. At first the dildo fell out a lot. But then I got use to it and it only fell out a few more times. It's still in there now." Gladys turned around so the camera could watch her pull the dildo out of her butt while moaning with pleasure. "So I didn't need someone in Grendelton to grope these tits. Oh these slutty tits. They're so sensitive right now." To illustrate her point she lightly tickled the sides of her bulging breasts and her whole body shook with pain and pleasure. "So the only other thing to report is I was seen by at least a couple of cars, I didn't keep count because I was distracted but probably five or so. Half the teachers in this school live in Grendelton so I hope it wasn't one of them driving. Anyway, now it's time to take the bands off."

Gladys had fetched some scissors and made sure the camera got a good view of her slipping them under the bands and cutting clean through them. She screamed and collapsed on the floor but some vestigial sense of mission forced her upright to cut free her other breast. She thrashed and screamed as the immense pressure released, before crawling over to the camera.

"That postman better have my motherfucking keys tomorrow."

...

"Day ten: a large bundle of post arrived today, I hope my key is with it." Gladys announced next to the office post box, 'fat slut' written on her cheek. She slowly moved through the box until her eyes lit up, it was her envelope with her house key in it. She opened it and dangled the key for the camera, mocking her imaginary audience before shutting the camera off.

The next scene was her standing in her day to day headmistressing clothes, the same outfit she was wearing when she shot her first video for her SkankBank profile, however the writing on her neck and face were still visible, undermining her new stern headmistress look and attitude.

"Now that I have my clothes back, I am no longer some stupid slut, I am the headmistress of this school and you will treat me with respect." She ordered at the camera. "However, I have decided it is only fair that I fill you in on the final three tasks I would have done were it not for my keys arrival." She pulled the notepad up to her eyes and read in a level, matter-of-fact way. "Had the keys not returned today, I would have been ordering takeaway food to the school, then I would have offered the delivery boy free reign on my body in lieu of a tip. Had the keys still not arrived tomorrow I would have tied myself up inside the dumpsters outside the canteen and stayed there until freed by the bin-men who I had ordered for that day. Finally, if I made it to the end of the period without getting my key, I was going to walk to the post sorting office in Grendelwood in broad daylight, demand my package from the postal workers, then tie myself to the sign outside until I got my package. So you can see how it was good the package wasn't lost." A slight crack in her stern exterior appeared as Gladys gave herself a moment to blush at the thought.

"Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to see if I can wash this disgusting permanent marker off me before the students start to return. After all, I'm looking forward to hearing what rumours they make up about me in the new year.

...

Epilogue.

Gladys hated governors' meetings, the governors liked to present themselves as maintaining strong overview of the school but we're never concerned with the day to day minutiae of actually running a school, so the meeting was a full day of Gladys sat listening and nodding while out of touch men showed her graphs and data while abstractedly talking about the basic concepts of teaching.

"Well I'd say it's time for a quick lunch break before we get back into it don't you?" A man with an unironic mustache announced. Gladys calmly walked out so she didn't look like she was in a rush but the truth was she had to use her lunch break to stay on top of her work while cramming whatever lunch she could scrounge into her mouth. She sat in her office swimming in emails and plans, barely getting a few bites of her smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwich before seeing the clock practically screaming at her to get back to her meeting before her tardiness made a negative impression.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,224 Followers