Vicious Rumours Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stormed through the hallway she scanned through her phone swiping aside notifications for her husband's most recent doting text message, whatever her friends were liking and messaging on Facebook, and the spam emails that piled up every day. Suddenly she saw a notification that made her blood freeze, her stomach crawled up to her throat and threatened to jump out.

'Citybest Banking App: £2047 has been deposited in your account.'

"Come on Headmistress, the meeting is starting again, I'm sure whatever that is it can wait until the end."

Gladys had a feeling she was going to be distracted until she could get back to her computer.

...

So thank you for reading this. I have a plan for a sequel but I also wanted to try engaging with my audience again. So I want to turn the comments section of this story into the rumour mill at St. Barnard's School.

Leave a comment with a snippet of a students' conversation for Gladys to overhear and it will feature in the second part. If the rumour is juicy enough Gladys may even emulate it (although, fair warning, she will not be doing anything that directly interacts with her students.)

So channel your inner horny schoolboy and tell me what kind of whore you think Gladys is in secret.