Vicious Rumours Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello subscribers." Gladys announced, still in the boy's toilets but now wearing her collar and buttplug tail, a tear running down her cheek. "Today's video is going to be a special one, you see earlier today, I told my cuck husband he's married to an insatiable slut, I told him my body isn't his any more, it belongs to my subscribers who paid good money for it, but if he still wanted to be involved, he could hold the camera." The camera turned around and a very uncomfortable Nigel greeted the camera.

"Hi... I'm Nigel, the umm... slut's husband." He nervously explained before turning the camera back on Gladys.

"And how does it feel watching your wife of eight years whore herself out to strangers on the internet?" She moaned, tracing her tits with her hands.

"Not going to lie, it is strange and makes me uncomfortable."

"I'm sure my subscribers will love that. Anyway I agreed to do a lap of the school on all fours like the bitch I am, let's see how it looks with a cameraman shall we?" Gladys announced before crawling out of the door of the boy's toilet with Nigel trailing behind her.

With a cameraman in tow Gladys crawled slower and more sensuously, making sure Nigel could watch her bottom wiggle and her tits swing with each step. Every so often she would stop to make another derogatory comment or show off her glistening pussy. Eventually she reached her office and she decided to take a detour.

"So this is where I pretend to be a decent human being." Gladys explained, beckoning in Nigel. "It's also where I keep my permanent markers. So my lovely cuck, I want you to take this pen, and write horrible things on my skin. I want you to insult me while asking other men to fuck my whore cunt and ass. Can you do that?" Nigel looked at Gladys like she was an oncoming train, but despite the situation her smile disarmed him, and he steeled himself to do his wife this favour. He picked a permanent marker off her desk and Gladys was thrilled that she was able to finger herself as she felt the pen glide across her skin.

'Please fuck my whore wife.' was left on her torso, Gladys read it and hummed.

"Good start my hubby-wubby. But don't forget you know me better than anyone else in the world. I want you to exploit my weaknesses, write things on me you would never say to my face, I promise I'll take it like the whore I am." Gladys begged. Nigel thought for a moment then he drew a traditional name tag on her left breast, filled in with the phrase 'hello! My name is Bessie'

"Oh that's so mean" Gladys exclaimed, her finger not leaving her pussy. "For those confused, when I was at school some mean girls gave me the nickname Bessie after these big cow udders grew in." Gladys had a sudden intake of breath as she had an idea. "Do you remember what that man in The Kings Arms called me that made you punch him?" She asked in ravenous anticipation as Nigel began to write on her right breast.

'Saggy cum-swine'

"Oh good, now I want you to write across my stomach the result of my attempts to lose weight last year." Gladys ordered.

"I keep telling you, you're not actually that fat..." Nigel began before seeing the look on Gladys' eyes that showed that wasn't what she wanted to hear.

'Weight watchers drop out after only 5 weeks' he wrote causing Gladys to cringe further with embarrassment.

"Oh yes. Now I want you to give me a tramp stamp." Gladys prompted, turning around and sticking out her ass. "On my lower back, write what I overheard your dad calling me the Christmas before we got married."

"He never called you that, he just said he hoped you weren't..."

"Just write it." Gladys ordered. Nigel took the pen and wrote 'gold-digging succubus' where he was told. "I asked for a tramp stamp because I thought I'd keep my ass clear for the pièce de résistance. Nigel knows this, what is the most hurtful thing anyone has ever said to me? The story I told you with tears in my eyes, after coming home from the hospital where I had been saying goodbye to my father." Concern crossed Nigel's face but Gladys gave her ass a couple of insistent slaps to encourage him to start writing. He moved her tail out of the way and got to work.

'It was always disappointing that someone as smart as you married into money. At the end of the day it makes you no different from a whore.' Nigel laboriously wrote on Gladys' ass.

"I bet my subscribers would pay through the nose to fuck my ass with my father's disapproval written across it, right? God, imagine if he could see me now, his precious daughter reduced to being nothing but a horny fucking..."

"Alright Gladys this is going a bit far. Come on, let's go back to the boy's toilets and get your clothes back on." Nigel intervened, sensing his wife was starting to upset herself. He led her back to the boy's toilets and handed her clothes over.

"Thank you for this memory. I won't make you do something like this again, just promise me you will be OK with my secret hobby." Gladys pleaded, looking deep into her husband's eyes.

"I still plan on spending the rest of my life with you, but I will never be part of this world you have constructed." He admitted. "But I have to look out for my future, if you are caught, or if you start having sex with other men, I will end it between us." They walked home arm in arm, hoping this new understanding gave them both what they needed out of the relationship.

...

As Gladys left for school Monday morning, she said goodbye to Nigel knowing he wouldn't be home when she returned. Her adventure the night before had fired her up and she went about her day knowing all that embarrassing body writing was lurking beneath her clothes as she walked the halls as an authority figure. She kept her ears open for any stray rumours that would whet her appetite.

"You see that sweet Merc Hardwick's husband was driving?"

"I bet there's more than a bit of Hardwick's juices on that back seat."

"What do you think they got up to this weekend?"

"Obviously a rousing game of Scrabble, what do you think? He's rich and she's a nympho, they probably fucked non-stop."

"Boring. I bet she brought a parade of lovers around while he watched in the closet."

"I think it's the opposite, I bet that milquetoast guy doesn't know what a slut Hardwick is. So she had to be on best behaviour and it's tonight she's going to go all nympho and fuck around."

"Yeah, I bet she made him sleep in another bed so he doesn't find out she's got her nipples and clit pierced."

"If someone wanted to pierce those huge tits they'd need a construction drill and a week"

"Francis... Do you think the piercing goes through the breast?"

As the discussion descended into childish mocking of their friend, Gladys felt a familiar feeling in her stomach, the feeling of hesitant inevitability.

...

"I take it you saw my most recent video?" She asked her phone, strangely comfortable with once again being naked on her kitchen floor again.

"Holy shit yeah, I can't believe your husband is on board with this." Hugo hungrily replied.

"He's not OK with everything. He thinks I just pretend to perform for subscribers and he certainly doesn't know my pussy has dirtied your cock." They both moaned together with the thought of their shared secret. "So now he knows, there's been something I've wanted to do for a while but never could with Nigel in the dark, a rumour that occasionally popped up that I happened to overhear earlier today. I want to get my nipples and clit pierced."

"Wow" Hugo remarked, making Gladys slightly frustrated that he had nothing to add.

"You see when I write on myself, I love going to school the next day knowing the writing is still on my body, still marking me as a slut hidden under my clothes. With piercings I could keep that rush going for longer."

"Sounds like a tattoo would be a better fit, but if you think..."

"Oh Hugo, you sadistic master! Are you forcing me to get a tattoo as well as piercings?" Gladys interrupted before Hugo could back-pedal his suggestion. Hugo didn't know how to reply but saw Gladys' ravenously eager face and knew what his response had to be.

"Of course, yes." He stammered.

"Oh, well if you demand it I cannot say no. What sort of tattoo should I get?" Gladys asked, desperately hoping Hugo would rise to the occasion.

"Um, you could have something like... um." He had begun to flounder again, so Gladys had to step in.

"I know what you're thinking, the SkankBank logo, just above my pussy. That way anyone who sees it knows that I'm a slut for money, what do you think?" She asked, not expecting anything but agreement from him.

"Wow, what a treat, it'll be like an early birthday present for me." Hugo remarked.

"When is your birthday?" Gladys asked.

"25th May"

"That's just over a month and a half away. I'm going to have to plan something special for you once I've slutted up my body" Gladys remarked.

...

Gladys parked up in the town of Thorpeborough, the nearest big town to the school. It was a half an hour drive away but that didn't stop it being a familiar haunt for teachers and students looking to shop in a shopping mall or take advantage of the kind amenities you couldn't get in a small town like Grendelton. One such amenity was a tattoo and piercing parlor that Gladys had booked at lunchtime on a Tuesday to ensure nobody from her school would see her.

Gladys was wearing a big hat and sunglasses as she walked towards The Velvet Needle, her gait slightly off as she had shaved her pussy the night before and was still getting used to the smooth feeling of bare pubis against her knickers. Once she reached the shop, she took a lingering look at the street then snuck through the door, jumping at the tingling bell that rang as the door opened. Inside she took a moment to marvel at the various displays on the walls or all the various skin parts this place had punctured or painted. She waited a moment before a lanky man in leather casually strolled out.

"I have an appointment today for a piercing and a tattoo." She awkwardly asked. Gladys always felt she had two identities, the stern headmistress and the insatiable slut, but going through with this required a calm head and the ability to book appointments, which meant she had to do all this in a mindset where things like this were way out of her comfort zone.

"Ah yes, Jade Thumper wasn't it?" He replied, causing Gladys to cringe at the fake name she had given. "Come on through to the consultation room."

Gladys walked with him to a small area behind a partition with the expected full body chair. She looked at the walls as the pictures became a lot more risqué, Gladys felt herself blushing at the sight of piercings on nipples, clits and penises, not to mention the most unmentionable tattoos.

"Now on your booking, you said you wanted both nipples pierced, a VCH piercing and a one by one and a half inch tattoo all in one session. I can't help but advise you against that, for someone who has never done this before the pain might be a bit much, even with a small tattoo."

"I can handle it." Gladys begged, "it's just... I..." Gladys realised that she couldn't go through with it in her current state of mind, she needed to do something drastic, she needed to become the insatiable whore who could do this sort of thing. Without warning, Gladys began to strip, she took off all of her clothes and then shuddered as she lowered herself into the cold chair.

"As you can see, I have shaved my pussy and I can't go a moment longer without these slutty tits getting pierced." The man looked shocked but not totally out of his depth.

"And you said you want the SkankBank logo tattooed above your vagina but below the bikini line. It's a simple enough logo, should take a couple of hours to do it properly." He explained. "Is there anything else you would like?" Gladys, now naked and growing in confidence, decided to add one more thing.

"I would like before and after photos taken of my full naked body, and if possible I will pay a premium to have them displayed on the wall." The man was practiced enough to not let his eyes roll, but he was more than familiar with the kind of women who came for their own sexual kicks and knew how to profit from them.

"Pictures on the wall will be an extra hundred quid. Throw in another hundred and I'll put them on all our social media accounts." Twenty seconds ago when Gladys was dressed and composed she would have said no, but now she lay naked in front of the man she had only one response.

"Deal."

The man looked surprisingly nonchalant as he grabbed his phone and loomed over Gladys to take the before picture, familiar enough with the kind of woman who did this to make sure her face wasn't in the photo. He showed Gladys her naked body, laid bare and awaiting his machinations and she shuddered in anticipation, the goosebumps covering her flesh a mixture of the cold chair and the nerves of the permanent alterations she was about to make. He then reached for his tattoo gun as he had decided that was less risky to start with, piercings can't be left half done if the customer suddenly changes their mind.

Gladys moaned as she felt the prickling feeling of the buzzing needle operating just above her pussy, leaving painful tingles behind as it permanently marked her. After about half an hour the man gave Gladys' pubis a wipe and told her he was done. Gladys looked down and couldn't decide if the tears that filled her eyes were of joy or sorrow. The SkankBank logo was a bright pink set of lips, tongue extended lustfully out, with SB written in blue calligraphy across it, and the tattoo artist had recreated it perfectly.

"How does that feel?" He asked in the most neutral voice he could get away with while still conveying he cared.

"Heavenly." Gladys replied.

"So you're happy to go ahead with the piercings?"

"Absolutely."

The man put away his tattooing equipment and pulled round a cart on wheels that held the piercing gun and piercings. There was a selection of bars to choose from and Gladys chose chrome with bright pink hearts on each end, with a matching curved bar for her clit. Once she had made her choice, she lay back in the chair, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath as she felt the man move the gun into position.

There was the sound of a click, immediately followed by an explosion of painful heat from her left nipple. Gladys let out a small squeak but was able to keep her body still with anticipation for her right nipple. The man was efficient in reloading the piercing gun and soon Gladys felt another explosion of painful heat to even up her tits. Finally Gladys felt him pulling on a lever on the chair to separate and raise up her legs ready for the final piercing. She felt his cold gloved hands dispassionately pull apart her labia to give the piercing gun access to her clit and held her breath.

Gladys screamed and then felt her scream turn to a moan as the sudden flash of piercing pain gave way to a dull ache and the cold chrome piercing rested through her most intimate parts.

Once she had calmed down a moment, the man pushed the chair back into its original position so he could take the "after" picture. Gladys heard the whirr of the printer in the background while the man explained aftercare to her. She mostly phased in and out, making a mental note to Google this stuff when she was in a better state of mind, but one sentence stood out.

"...the clitoral piercing will heal much quicker than that, but at the same time you're still going to need to abstain from sex or anything that could put a strain on it for anywhere between 2 and 6 weeks."

The words echoed around her brain, the whole experience had made her horny and she was without relief for at least a fortnight but maybe even three times that. She had no idea how she was going to last that long. He showed her the before and after photos he was going to put on the wall and all she could do was take a photo with her phone, desperately wondering how long it would be until she could think of that display and pleasure herself to the memory. She thanked the man, paid him, then hurriedly dressed and left.

...

"You should have seen the state of me at school today. I could feel the piercings brushing against my clothes and churning against me with every step I took, but there was nothing I could do about it. At this rate the frustration is going to build up until I burst."

"I'm sorry to hear that" Hugo replied over the phone, Gladys' eye twitched again that he was being supportive instead of taking advantage of her weakness. "If it helps, The Velvet Needle has finally put your naked picture on all their social media. People around the world are staring at your naked body, and you should read the comments."

"Oh you're so mean! Knowing how much these things turn me on but also how little I can do about it." Gladys moaned by way of encouragement. She flicked through the calendar on her phone to see what the next couple of weeks held for her, when she spotted Hugo's birthday and a crazy idea hit her.

"Hugo, your birthday is in about 6 weeks right?"

"About that."

"Well that settles it then, how about I plan a birthday party for you? And just to make it extra special, I'm not allowed to have an orgasm until your birthday even if my clit piercing heals quickly. So every day I'm going to be getting more frustrated, more in need of release, and more willing to agree to horrible horrible things just to please you." Gladys moaned, her hands shaking with effort not to touch herself.

"Oh wow, OK then." Hugo agreed.

"Brilliant, tonight you get to send me a list of every deviant pleasure you can think of and I'll do the lot, doesn't matter how bad it is or how much effort I have to go to to organise it." Gladys explained, eager to see what Hugo's worst desires are.

Later that night Gladys hungrily opened Hugo's email and found a list as extreme as a warm bath. He wanted sex, that was a given, but then most of his requests were different costumes, at one point a light whipping. Gladys sighed.

"What's wrong with that guy?" She snarled to herself. "He's had a crush on me all those years, now he finally has me and he just wants..." Gladys had a revelation and immediately called Hugo to confirm it. Hugo nervously answered the phone and Gladys did not give him a moment for pleasantries.

"Hugo, do you think of me as your girlfriend?" She asked in all sincerity, Hugo nervously looked at the floor not knowing how to respond to that. "You like that I'm sexually open with you, but I think you still want to protect me. That's why you kept an eye on me after you tied me up in the corridor, it's why you felt bad about watching my content for free. Oh my god I just realised it's why you bid on the Old Thumper lot even though you could have done whatever you wanted to my ass that night, you didn't want anyone else being mean to me."

"Look... um... if being treated this way makes you happy..."

"I'm your blackmailed humiliation slut, you shouldn't care what makes me happy" Gladys explained, desperately trying to keep her cool. "If you don't see that now, I'm going to plan a birthday party for you that will make sure you feel that way afterwards."

...

Hugo sat in his living room, staring at the door, waiting for the doorbell to ring and herald the start of a very memorable night. He didn't want Gladys to go through with the plan she had given him, but he knew that was the point. The first guest arrive and with a sigh he stood up to welcome them.

"Happy Birthday Gizmo, you ready to get drunk?" A loud man in a loud shirt yelled as he entered the expensive apartment. Hugo shuddered at his old nickname from school but he smiled nonetheless. Gradually over the next hour, six other men turned up, all with one thing in common, they were all former school friends of Hugo's. Hugo kept up the small talk as long as he could, but inevitably he knew he had to put Gladys' plan into action.