Vicious Rumours Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment spent connected and moaning, Gladys rolled off of Edward and snuggled up next to him.

"You still have me for five more minutes, what else can I do for you?"

"This is perfect. I don't want to humiliate you, I just want to feel your naked body against mine." He explained. Gladys was sad to hear it but at least little Eddie had gotten something nice out of the night.

When Gladys returned with Eddie, she found that the party had played shithead a few more times, so she could move straight on to her next master, only just having enough time to down a glass of champagne left on the side.

The night turned into a whistle stop tour of the various fetishes and childhood issues Hugo's friends wanted indulged. Her next master asked for her to play with his cock using her feet, she took off her high heels to feel his cock fumbling against her stockings. After some playtime he ordered her to give him a foot job and ended up covering her stockings with a surprising amount of cum. Lacking any spares, Gladys found herself returning to the party fully naked.

Next came Tristan, who informed her that in his fanfic, she was always a dominatrix like character. Gladys actually felt strange being asked to dominate someone, but at least she was able to get another orgasm while sitting on his face and whipping his dick until he came to a painful but fulfilling orgasm.

The next man was a closeted gay, Gladys spent her half hour hugging him and assuring him that it was OK.

Next was Hugo, who took her back to his room rather than the guest room. The moment the door was closed, Gladys had to ask the question she had been going over in her mind all night.

"So how about now? Is your opinion of me as low as it can go?" She asked, looking into Hugo's eyes for any clues.

"Y...yeah." he replied, clearly not meaning it. Gladys felt her eye twitch again. He had come on leaps and bounds tonight, accepting her desires and indulging them better than before, but it was all still an act, she could see in his eyes he still cared for her.

"Bullshit." She replied. "Order me to do something that I would say no to if I had the choice."

"Is there anything you would say no to?" Hugo genuinely asked.

"If I can think of it then I would probably say yes. So you need to think outside the box and degrade me in a way my ego would never allow me to do to myself." Hugo stood agog, his brain once again frozen with possibilities, his swagger from his friends lost in the pressure of the moment. "Let's put it this way, if I think you're still in love with me, then I don't think you'll ruin me if I disobey, and I will walk right out of that door right now. How do you think your friends will respond to your sex toy humiliating you on your birthday?"

Hugo stood still as Gladys turned and walked towards the door, her hand barely touched the doorknob when Hugo suddenly sputtered out something.

"Call your husband." Gladys froze.

"W...what?"

"You said your husband thinks that this is all you roleplaying a perverted fantasy. I want you to video call him while I fuck you up the ass. In fact, we only get one opportunity for a first impression here. I want you to go to the party, ask if anyone wants to be involved in a phone call to your husband, and if any of them have anything they want to add to the experience."

Gladys finally felt regret over her actions.

...

Nigel looked around his new house. It was just as large as the old one, but it was filled with promise. His new life, his new career, everything he was building towards, would be achieved from this house. There was no furniture yet so the hum of his ringing phone echoed around the hall. He smiled as the caller ID showed Gladys, laughing next to him in a photo they had taken on their wedding day. He was looking forward to showing her everything he had been up to since they last spoke.

The camera opened on a close up of Gladys' face, a pained smile indicating something was off.

"Hi Honey... Gladys, are you OK?"

The camera zoomed out until her bouncing breasts were in shot, the chain between her two nipples clinking with the rhythm. Gladys did not respond to his question as she had been ordered to smile and remain silent for the entire phone call.

"Did you get your nipples pierced? I thought..."

The camera zoomed out some more, written in pen across her torso was the phrase 'if you hang up or look away in the next five minutes, we'll send this footage to the press'.

"What's going on? How dare you..."

The camera zoomed out some more to show her pussy, juices streaming from it onto the lap of the man underneath her. His cock deep in her ass as Gladys continued to squat herself up and down hard on it. Her smile struggling against her quivering lip, two men moved to flank her, each with their penis in their hands, jerking next to her face, Gladys ran her hands up their legs and grabbed one dick in each hand and began jerking them off. Nigel was stunned silent as the camera rotated around so it could watch from the side as one more man entered the scene and began violently fucking his wife's face.

The sound of his wife's gagging, mixed with the clapping of her ass cheeks on the man's thighs, filled Nigel's phone speakers. He wanted to hang up but he didn't want to call his wife's lovers' bluff. So he sat agog as the man getting his cock sucked took a step back and let ropes of his cum spurt over her face. As soon as he stepped away one of the men she had been jerking took his place, once again showing her throat no mercy. He came much quicker, again taking his cock out of her mouth and staining her face with his seed. A groan came from the man underneath Gladys, and Nigel assumed that man had just cum in his wife's ass as the only unsatisfied man batted away Gladys' hand and jerked himself to climax to add to her semen laden face.

Despite it all Gladys kept that pained smile on her face as globules of cum dripped over her lips. The camera took a moment to move to Gladys' ass to show a small trickle of cum squeezing its way out of her rectum. The camera moved back round to his wife's desecrated face and Gladys said the only words she was allowed to say.

"Sorry honey, you married a cum-soaked whore."

The camera cut to black.

...

Gladys sat on the train feeling delightfully dirty, she still ached from a night of continuing to dance to every whim of the party. Every so often when she was sure nobody was looking, she would check the commemorative photo on her phone, before tucking it back into her pocket and allowing her mind to drift back to the weekend she just had.

Another glance at the photo made her squeal with embarrassed fulfillment, Hugo hadn't just shared the photo with his friends, he had put it on the front page of SkankBank, everyone logging into the website would see her degraded naked body.

She was sat naked on the floor, legs spread, pussy held open with her hands with the tattooed logo centre of the frame. Her torso was a bit red from where they had scrubbed off the threat to her husband but replaced it with 'I am a SkankBank whore'. What had really made Gladys giddy was their method of concealing her identity, they had given her a blonde wig to hide her trademark black hair, and they had obscured her face with a thick layer of their cum.

Gladys glanced at it again, surely someone in the thousands of people who go on this website would recognise her. The cum and wig did a good job of hiding her identity but she still wondered what it would mean if someone figured it out. She thought about how teenage boys spend a lot of time on porn sites, it was pretty much a certainty that her naked body was going to be seen by a bunch of her students, the question was whether they recognised her or not.

No that wasn't the question, with all she had learned about her students she was certain that eventually the rumour of 'Mrs. Hardwick is the SkankBank whore' would start spreading (if it didn't at first, Gladys knew she could use a strategic piece of graffiti to make sure). The question in her mind was how many students would believe the rumour.

These questions swirled in her mind, but immediately stopped when the taxi pulled up to her house and she saw her husband's Mercedes parked outside.

...

Epilogue

It had been a tough couple of months for Gladys. Nigel decided a divorce in his background was far less of a liability than a wife who is an insatiable whore. He told Gladys that if she fought for anything in court, he'd show the school some videos and cost her her career. So at the end of it all, Gladys was left with nothing but her job and the schoolhouse, but as far as she was concerned, that was all she needed. There was a time when she wanted to be powerful and wealthy, but her new hobby required neither of those things.

It was the summer holiday, all the kids had gone home and Gladys sat naked behind the stage in the Great hall pondering her future. There was a hum of conversation coming from the Great hall and Gladys became too aroused to leave her fate alone much longer. She walked out on the stage and took her place behind the lecturn, while a selection of thirty or so men gasped in astonishment. Hugo had invited everyone he thought he could trust to Gladys' idea of a St. Bernard's alumni summer school, a good chunk of them had thought he was lying but now saw their former teacher's naked slutty body on the stage where they used to have assemblies.

"Settle down boys." She announced to the gathered room. "Welcome to summer school. Your curriculum is as follows." Gladys pressed a button and the specially made slide show began to run.

Monday: Biology

(A screenshot of Gladys, choking on a cucumber while two more penetrated her pussy and ass.)

Tuesday: History

(The photo Gladys took in the stocks in front of the castle.)

Wednesday: Geography

(A screenshot from the video of Gladys swimming naked in the school pond.)

Thursday: IT

(The photo collage Gladys hid in the school website and the link to her SkankBank profile.)

Friday: Home economics

(A screenshot from the video of Gladys, oiled and cooking in the oven.)

Saturday: PE

(A screenshot from the video of Gladys suspending herself by her tits.)

Sunday: Creative writing

(A collage of the various horrible things that had been written on Gladys' skin.)

"I expect you all to try your hardest, and I remind you that the recurrence of this summer school relies on my secret being kept, so no photos and my SkankBank account will be taken down at the end of the week."

The crowd murmured to one another as Gladys left the lectern and descended from the stage to join her students.