Vicious Rumours Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright everyone, as it is my birthday, how about we have some champagne? Birthday Minion! Six champagnes please." He nervously yelled.

The party fell silent and every pair of eyes opened wide at the sight of Gladys entering the party, she was wearing black latex hood over her head to conceal her identity. She was also wearing a version of a French maid's outfit, black with lacy white trim, however there were sections where the white trim had been added with no fabric underneath, allowing Gladys to show off her huge breasts with clearly visible nipple rings, as well as her shaved pussy, with the SkankBank logo showing through the fine lace. She unsteadily carried a tray of champagne, hoping not to be too unbalanced by the 5 inch heels she had chosen to wear, looking around the room she recognised every man there as one of her former students, that had been the idea when she invited them.

"Holy shit Gizmo, about time you started taking advantage of your company's resources." One of his guests joked, stepping forward to take the champagne.

"Definitely your type this one, look at those tits and ass. You always liked 'em large."

"Yeah, remember the crush he used to have on Mrs. Hardwick."

"Don't go too hard on him for that, if he hadn't got a chubby for Mrs. Bitch-Tits, he never would have tried as hard as he did in IT and thus wouldn't have a website to recruit our entertainment from tonight."

"Yeah so what's the deal with this one?"

Hugo gulped, he brought up the script Gladys had made him memorise and repeated it word for word.

"I purchased her for the night as a gift to all of you. She will obey any command you give her. The only rules are as follows: no photographs or videos, nothing that will get her arrested, you can't take her mask off, and you have to wear a condom if you want to fuck her." The party descended into whispers and chuckles as the gravity of their blank cheque dawned on them. Gladys stood as still as she could manage but could not suppress the shakes that seemed to cover her body.

"Damn Gizmo, that's insane. I didn't think you were the sort to have these sorts of parties." One acknowledged, deciding to test the waters by roughly groping Gladys so her moan cut off Hugo's response that he wasn't. "So, party slave, show us all your butthole." Gladys' body reacted and before she knew it she was bent over and spreading her cheeks to the cheers of a room of her former students.

"I think we're all going to need some more drinks and time to think through what to do with you. Go get us a round of beers, and get rid of the dress before you return, just leave on the suspenders and high heels." Another of the party ordered, sending off Gladys to the kitchen where the beers were kept.

When Gladys returned the gang were all sat around the sofas chatting. The topic of conversation was all of them dwelling on Hugo's crush on his former teacher.

"...but behind that stern exterior you could tell she was totally dirty."

"Yeah it was something in the eyes. Not to mention the rumours that spread around school about her. I heard she was a camwhore."

"IT teacher with big slutty tits like that, she must have been putting them online." Hugo laughed nervously while Gladys licked her lips.

"I heard she had a website where she took requests, you had to find it but if you did you would have her in your pocket." Gladys had started this conversation eagerly anticipating some new rumours, she started to get concerned that she had pretty much done everything they were suggesting already.

"I heard she let the whole football team fuck her one at a time. God I wish she had given us nerds a go on her." That one gave Gladys a moment to grin to herself.

"Well she's headmistress now so clearly she moved on to fucking the board of governors."

"Guys, you're so busy fantasizing about one big titted slut, you're ignoring the one we have right here." The man stood up and ran his hands up and down Gladys' body. "How about it sweetheart? Do you feel like being Mrs. Hardwick for us tonight?" He asked. Gladys giggled, she couldn't let an opening like that hang in the air.

"Yes sir" she replied, pulling off her mask.

The shock froze the room, Hugo looked like he was about to faint, she had always planned on unmasking herself but she had not let Hugo in on her plan. The man who had been running his hands up and down Gladys' body physically fell backwards. Everything seemed to be in stasis until Gladys decided to break the silence.

"Come on boys, don't tell me you didn't think all the rumours were true." She quipped, hoping for a reaction.

"How?" One of the men managed to stammer out.

"Well it's as you said, your former teacher is also a massive slut. Thanks to my reckless whoring I essentially belong to Hugo these days. This SkankBank logo isn't painted on, it is a permanent tattoo marking me as a camwhore for Hugo's website. This party was my idea, I couldn't stand the thought of former students thinking I was a respectable woman, so I'm here to do whatever you want."

"So if we want to fuck you?"

"If you want to dirty your cock on me, my mouth, cunt and ass are all available to you." Gladys purred, glancing at Hugo clearly about to go into cardiac arrest.

"Hugo, are you OK with this?" One of the former students asked, clearly noticing the shock and horror incapacitating their friend. Gladys dropped her slutty act to crawl over to Hugo and wrap her arms around him, cradling him against her bare breasts and whispering in his ear.

"It's alright. I can see I've pushed you too far and I'm sorry. If you don't want this to go ahead tell me and I'll take the blame, I'll run and hide in your room until this is done." Gladys calmly soothed, her voice filled with concern tinged with regret. Hugo heard in her voice how weak she viewed him in that moment, he took a deep breath and decided to be strong, for Gladys and for himself. He stood up, grabbed Gladys' hair and twisted her around so she was facing the party.

"I've known you all for a long time, I know that Edward fantasized about Mrs. Hardwick almost as often as I did. And you can laugh Tristan, but I know Mrs. Hardwick was a pretty pivotal character in your erotic fanfic of the schoolteachers having an orgy. And Damien, I know you hated Mrs. Hardwick so much you had your parents threaten to drop their donations if you didn't get moved into a new class. Not to mention the cumulative weeks Gregory spent hiding in the toilets to avoid her class, or the months of rage Vincent subjected us to when she confiscated your phone. Everyone in this room either loves, loathes, or fears Mrs. Gladys Hardwick, and now, on my birthday I get to show off my greatest accomplishment, I have tamed the bitch of St. Bernard's so thoroughly, that at my bidding she now stands ready to degrade herself in any way you see fit. Now do you want to just sit there or do you want to get to work resolving any issues you have with this cunt?"

As the room erupted into cheers, Gladys felt a confusing mix of pride, excitement, humiliation, and fear.

"Alright, looks like you've been a naughty bitch. Do you remember what you used to do to us if we were naughty?" One of the men asked. Gladys hesitated on the answer, giving him a chance to answer for her. "You used to send us out of the classroom. So go wait in the hallway until we figure out what to do with you."

"The fuck are you talking about making her wait in the hallway? I wanna fuck her now."

"We need to figure this out or we're not all going to get a chance to do what we want. And what better way to make the bitch sweat than to have her standing naked in the corridor?"

"I can think of a bunch of better ways..."

"Alright!" Hugo interrupted, "I agree that we need to work something out. I also agree that doesn't mean my slave gets to rest easy while we do it. I like sending her out, but the corridor outside is far too quiet. Slave slut, go wait for us in one of the lifts, hopefully we won't take too long discussing your fate." Gladys was agog, she was about to object when she looked into Hugo's eyes and saw his resolve, she knew if she said anything other than 'yes sir' she was going to have an even worse night.

"Yes sir." She replied as she staggered towards the door, grimacing at the various slaps her ass got along the way.

Hugo lived in a big and impressive building near Central London, with two fancy lifts to choose from. Gladys pressed the call button, then went and stood in the lift as it arrived, wincing as the doors closed. She shuddered to see her naked body infinitely reflected in the mirrors lining the walls, meaning that unless she stared at the doors she couldn't help but see another angle of her exposure. The lift hummed with anticipation as Gladys tried to contain her fear of being whisked away to another part of the building.

Time stretched as Gladys waited. At one point she squealed at the sound of moving gears but it was the neighbouring lift. Her stomach tied itself in knots wondering how long Hugo and his friends would spend deciding her fate. Suddenly she felt a sensation she had been dreading, with a mechanical whirring she felt the lift begin to descend. Someone had called it and now she was going to have to explain what was going on. Her teeth were literally chattering with fear when she heard the mechanical ding and watched the door slide open.

Waiting on the other side of the door was one of Hugo's friends, Gladys remembered his name as Damien and if Hugo was to be believed, he hated Gladys.

"Ha! I knew it would scare you if I called the lift from another floor. Come on bitch we've decided what we're going to do with you." He announced getting into the lift with Gladys and pushing the button for the penthouse. Damien spent the whole ride up twisting Gladys' nipples and sadistically drinking in her screams of pain before dragging her back to the apartment.

"So we have decided that as there are 8 of us, we are each going to get half an hour of you to ourselves, with a 10 minute break between each one so you can clean yourself out." Hugo announced. "After which we'll have a commemorative photo that I will send around after the party. If you behave yourself your face will be censored in the photo, but if any of us hear the word 'no' pass through those cocksucking lips of yours the photo will be uncensored and you will have eight blackmailers instead of one." Gladys felt fear wash over her and hated how much she loved the feeling.

"Shithead is usually our drinking game of choice at parties, but we have decided that whoever wins each round gets to use you next. As you can probably guess Damien won so he gets the first half hour slot with you. Damien, go have fun." Hugo's friend decided he wanted some privacy with Gladys and dragged her to the guest room, where she had spent a significant amount of time before the party laying out a dazzling array of sex toys and instruments of humiliation.

"First things first, I want you to say you are sorry. You always were a bitch to me, so I want to hear you apologise for being such a mean cunt." Damien snarled.

"Master Damien, I am not saying no to you, I am certainly willing to apologise. But wouldn't it be more fun if you were to make me sorry. You have half an hour to make me regret all the times I was mean to you, then you can laugh at me as I beg your forgiveness."

"Holy shit you're really fucked in the head. But no, you will apologise now, but I will not accept your apology until I'm happy you have been suitably punished." Damien explained, investigating the variety of sex toys at his disposal and choosing a short length of chain to begin his designs. "So start apologising bitch."

Gladys remembered Damien being a spoiled little shit. His parents donated enough money to the school to fill any funding shortfall, so any tiny inconvenience to him was met with a tantrum and the school always gave in. The IT department was especially dependant on donations to buy the latest tech, so even the famously stern Mrs. Hardwick walked on eggshells around him. Still the slimy git took objection to being taught instead of coddled and eventually he moved class, a decision that significantly dropped Gladys' blood pressure.

"Ah... I'm so sorry master, it was wrong of me to be such a bitch to you." Gladys squealed as Damien clipped the chain to her piercings and began pulling her around by her nipples, laughing at her squeals and lunges.

"You don't seem sorry enough." Damien replied, dragging Gladys behind him as he found the paddle she had left on the dresser.

"Oh I am so sorry and I accept my punishment knowing my big fat ass needs to be paddled for my sins." She replied, bending over a chair without prompting. Damien slowly stroked her bottom with the paddle, teasing her for a moment too long before slamming the paddle into her bottom. "Eek, I'm sorry sir, please keep spanking me, my bottom needs to be red with contrition."

Damien brought the paddle down in a series of swats, harder and more intense than Gladys had ever felt before. Her bottom turned red and with each spank there was an explosion of heat as her whole body recoiled from the impact. Eventually Damien got bored of spanking Gladys and pulled her by her hair until she was kneeling in front of him.

"Beg for forgiveness bitch." He ordered as he unzipped his trousers.

"I'm so sorry, you were a smart and talented student and I was so busy thinking about what a deviant cunt I am to notice. I should have sucked your cock years ago as you are clearly my superior. Can I suck your cock now?" Damien had his hard penis in his hand, but had chosen to casually slap the sides of Gladys' face with it.

"I don't know, can you?" Damien replied, placing his foot on the chain between Gladys' nipples and painfully stepping down to push her so she was prostrated in front of him. "The correct grammar is 'may I suck your cock,' you used to pull that one on us all the time, your brain must be mush when you're horny."

"Sorry sir, I am indeed a stupid horny whore. May I please suck your cock to make up for my horrible treatment of you?" Damien stepped off the chain and allowed Gladys to right herself so she was kneeling in front of him. He gave a nod of agreement and she greedily wrapped her mouth around his prick.

His cock was about the same size as her husband's, but he had never really been onto blow jobs so she wasn't used to a totally hard cock ramming its way down her throat. She gagged a little but grabbed Damien's hips and kept pulling her head against her gagging objections so that each time she bobbed forward she felt his balls collide with her chin. Gladys had never actually made Nigel cum from one of her blow jobs, it was always part of the foreplay, a station stop on the way to coitus, so she was strangely surprised when she felt Damien's dick surging and warm goo filling her throat.

"Swallow the lot." Damien ordered as more spurts of his cum filled Gladys' mouth. She found the taste and texture unpleasant but no more so than dog food so she had no trouble swallowing his entire load as his limp penis flopped out of her mouth. "I can't believe I get to get revenge on you like this?"

"I hope you enjoyed it enough to forgive me." Gladys mused, licking her lips. Damien took a moment to catch his breath and zip up his trousers. He took a moment to think about what to do next, then he spat in Gladys' face.

"Apology accepted." He giggled as he strolled out of the room. Gladys looked at the clock and saw that Damien had finished five minutes early, giving herself 15 minutes to clean herself up and be ready for whoever won the next round of shithead. She went into the guest en-suite and used a cloth to wipe the spit off her face before touching up her smudged makeup. She gargled with some mouthwash and considered removing the chain between her nipples before catching her reflection in the mirror and admiring the look.

Gladys hadn't had an orgasm in a month and a half, her humiliations had put her to boiling point and as she stared at her slutty naked body, ready for a night of sexual servitude to her former students, she had to use all her strength to keep herself from masturbating right there and then.

Gladys eventually tore herself away from the mirror and went back to the living room where the next game of shithead was going on.

"Eager little party whore aren't you?" Hugo acknowledged, idly placing a card on the table. "Your next shift isn't for another five minutes."

"Blackmailed whores don't get time off." She replied, downing a couple of nearby shots and eagerly watching the game to see who would be next. A larger man named Edward slammed down his final card and let out a cheer of joy. Edward had always been a quiet boy, never really wanting to draw attention to himself, Gladys had always found that a bit endearing and took to giving him lots of praise and calling him 'Eddie' whenever she worked with him. Edward took her by the hand and calmly walked her back to the bedroom she had just come from.

"Alright Mrs. Hardwick. What dirt does Hugo have on you? I can't get you out of tonight but maybe we can get you free if we work together." He ranted, averting his eyes from Gladys' naked body and checking around the room.

"Eddie calm down..." Gladys began but couldn't get a word in edgewise.

"Did he bug your house? Or were you hacked? Maybe if we got something to blackmail him back we could..."

"Edward!" Gladys yelled, slipping back into her stern teacher persona despite her exposure. "Look at me and listen carefully." Edward turned around but immediately used his hands to cover his sight of Gladys' naked body, as if her tits were a bright light shining in his eyes. "The talk of blackmail is part of the game me and Hugo have. The truth is I had to talk him into letting me whore myself out tonight..."

"You don't have to put on a brave face for me, unless..." Edward lowered his voice to a whisper. "Is he watching you right now?"

"Edward, you aren't listening." Gladys sternly replied, swatting his hands out of the way. "Sit down, take a few deep breaths and I'll explain everything." Edward followed her instructions and they sat next to each other on the bed. Then, when she felt he had calmed down enough, Gladys stood up and faced Edward, ignoring his winces of discomfort at her up close naked body.

"Eddie, you need to know that I am, and always have been, a very perverted mind. The figure of Mrs. Hardwick you have put on a pedestal doesn't exist, all that exists is the woman Gladys Hardwick, who is a very depraved woman, who you have twenty five minutes to do whatever you want to." To underscore her point, Gladys took his hands and slowly placed them on her breasts.

"I always had a bit of a crush on you..." Edward began.

"I know." Gladys interrupted as she planted her lips on his, writhing her naked body against him, feeling his trousers stiffen against her crotch. "So let's forget about the party, let's forget about my degeneracy, and let's make love like you dreamed of all those years ago." She gave Edward a smile that melted him on the spot, and with his defences dropped, Edward pulled her close and began to enjoy himself.

Gladys pushed Edward backwards onto the bed and unzipped his trousers, then let out a gasp at the monster she had just unleashed.

"Jesus Christ Eddie, that's the largest cock I've ever seen." She announced.

"Oh, you're just saying that." He bashfully replied, removing his clothes.

"I'm really not." Gladys earnestly responded, barely able to get her hand around it as she slowly jerked it into her mouth. "Alright Eddie, stay there, I'm going to see if I can fit this whole monster inside of me."

Gladys somehow managed to squeeze Edward's cock into a condom, then squatted over him and slowly lowered herself until his helmet pierced her labia. She moaned as she felt his cock invading further and further towards her cervix, and when she thought she could take no more, she relaxed her legs and felt his thighs slap against her ass as she was penetrated deeper than she had ever been before. She began to scream with joy and pain as she squatted herself up and down on the massive penis before screaming in a pent up orgasm as she felt his cock throb inside of her.