All Comments on 'Vickie'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"I love Carl, I love him with all my being." No...you don't.

"I love Carl, I love him with all my being."I hate it when characters in these stories say crap like this. How can she possibly say that and then say that she loves Rich in the next breath? If she loves Carl "with her all her being" how can she love Rich? If she loves Rich in addition to loving Carl with "all her being," she must have some "being" left over for Rich. Grrrrrrrrrr. --JRZ

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Sucks to be Carl.

Someone should do a follow up on this story titled, "The slow and painful death of Richie and Vickie".

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
Bullshit

She didn't love Carl! She is just trying to justify her whoring ways. She is unsuitable as a wife. She needs to come clean with Carl or at least commit suicide.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Great story, everyone is happy and satisfied plus she gets two cocks. What more could a woman dream of. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

What a cunt!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Terrible

Cheating whore wants both.men. I hope Carl GoodrIch a new.one and lets him have the whore.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
this guy is the Godfather of cuckold writing

When every I see he's the writer, I pass the story by like it has Aids.

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Ugggghhh!!! More cuck crap!

Troubador

Your character creation, Vickie successfully portrayed one of the most coniving, self-centred bitches to ever grace the so-called Loving Wives sub genre. So old Carl gets to raise kids that are not and will never be his. You didn't exactly include any details in your story as to whether Carl was actually impotent...it was simply assumed. And let's not forget dear old family friend Rich...who gets to impregnate the slut wife, but without having the very messy responsibilities that go with long-term parenting. So Carl ends up an unknowing cuckold....a dubious honor that appears to be continued after the bastards are born. Seriously, dude, find something that is at least original. God only knows we have to endure far too many cuck/slut wife tales on this site. This effort is akin to laying yet another steaming turd atop of an already enormous pile of crap.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
What a load of crap!

This is the first Troubador story that I didn't like. I, in fact, hated it. There was never a more duplicitous woman, or a more traitorous friend than Vickie and Rich. In reading this author's stories I see now that he believes that once a woman is sexually aroused she loses all self control. What a load of crap! That is just not true. A woman's body does not betray her unless she lets it. That is just a way to excuse slutty behavior. A 1 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Horrible story

This is a story of vickie and rich. Nothing glorious or wonderful here. And Carl is just the poor drunk fool they pretend to care about. But where is he in the story? Just the provider And rock of the family, the poor former drunken sap. No love shown for him here at all. Couldnt read the creepy adultery.... on an erotica site !

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

What a fucking horrible woman and that fuck Rich, they need slow killing.

What a fucked up story one of your worst.

I need a shower to get the stench of this one off me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Maybe this is the sign of aging

Really hated this story , like many others here. Just don't see the love.

When I was a younger man , I separated love from sex , and got these stories more . Still would have felt hatred for her , and sympathy for her drunken husband.

In fact it reminds me of bawdy tales like the Canterbury tales, where a sleeping lass could be ravaged by a traveling minstrel, all the time unaware she was awake. Now , I have not enjoyed reading this , and like many others skimmed through the sex as it felt wrong. mores the pity. After a!l I am here for the sex , the fantasy and the writing. You are a good writer. Just didn't feel this story. Maybe if it was the farmers daughter , or the drunken man's daughter. Or she hated her husband , and sought a change. Or maybe I have become more serious as I've aged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did you ever

Find the story that inspired this ?

calflashcalflashalmost 4 years ago
Just

A horrible story. Nothing good here except Carl was probably a good if not clueless father

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
A stale unimaginative fuck story

A better end might have been if the last child was actually Carl's offspring and looked significantly different from Rich's three.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Re the preamble

At first I thought Troub was referring to "Vickie, The Baby & Me " by JustPlainBob. But (if you believe the submission dates) this story precedes it by some 27 days.

So they may both be based on an earlier story - not unheard of for an author to borrow a story idea.

P.S. I like JPB's better.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Vickie is a selfish whore

Carl will not take their talk the way they think. When you tell a man that his children are not really his, he will not just accept and be happy. Carl will attack Rich and hopefully hurt him in a permanent way. Then throw Vickie out. Carl can walk away and find a better woman. One who isn't a lying, cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So basically if your wife is an alcoholic, you've got carte blanche to impregnate as many women as you like. Even her sister.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

I know the author meant well but the story had "suspension of disbelief" problems.

The only thing that could have save it (IMHO) was for Vickie to find out that she came back from the Aussie vaca preggo with Carl's child. There would be a period where Vickie would be troubled about having children from Carl. Would she love and treat Carl's baby differently from Rich's. Finally, when the baby is born, it has a physical trait unique to Carl's family. Carl wonders why his last four children do not have this trait. The SHTF!

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 3 years ago

What would have really made this story is if at the end here Rich admitted that he'd just found out he was sterile and couldn't father children. That would have been the perfect ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but there's no way they wouldn't be found out. Carl would have to be a complete fool to not figure something was going on. It would have been a better story if they could have come to a compromise to being together as a trio after some problems and solutions. I know of a situation where a woman had 2 men living with her and both having sex with her until 1 at a time passed away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, Vickie thinks her only option is to cheat on Carl and commit paternity fraud by having Rich's kid instead of Carl I'm sure that's going to fly with Carl when he finds out in spite of Vickie thinking she can keep this all a secret. The adult thing to do is have a hard discussion with Carl about both of them getting tested by a fertility specialist to see what the issues with her not getting pregnant are. Either one or both could have an issue. Cheating and trying to get impregnated by someone else other than Carl is just pure escapism and a coward's way to avoid having those tough decisions with your spouse

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

RIP to the author.

Needs a proper resolution

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

What a nasty cheating bitch. No moral to the story and Rich and Vickie have none either.

FranciesFranciesover 1 year ago

Thank you for the adventure! It was a delightful story to read and full of love and happiness. One of the best stories I have ever read because it was so close to home.

Best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A real ' class lady!', Course wouldn't happen in real life. No matter how much the woman means to ' love ' both, she will always end up treating the less sexually wanted one as more of a family member or let and slowly withdraw sexually from them while at the same time finding fault with them to justify this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The poor quality of this piece of work provides convincing evidence that "How High a Price?" turned the Troubadour into a one hit wonder. The remainder of of his submissions are mediocre at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So you write a shitty story about shifty people. One star for glorified sluttting. No matter how much you try to polish a turd it’s still just a lump of shit. Much like the wife in your story.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. Keep an eye on those “good” friends,

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 1 year ago

What a fantastic, HIGHLY EROTIC story. Obviously, I loved it,,,five stars; if one could give it six, I would. I’ve been a fan since first reading “How High A Price.” I’ve also loved the many sequels to that wonderfully clever story.

Let me divert for a moment,,,I never lose sight of the fact that the stories one reads on Literotica are works of fiction, of which the author creates their own world, so to speak. Thus, I don’t understand why so many critiques, or so many stories on here are so nit picking, combative, antagonistic, and argumentative. All one has do do is read any novel and one realizes that the authors of fiction create their own reality. That’s why It’s called fiction... Duhh.

That said, this story, aside from being so HOT, is quite clever. I do hope that you invite sequels on this one as well. I would like to see how this trio love fest develops from the point where you have ended it.

Well done. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Make sure they don't put your name on the birth certificate and say adios slut

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Vickie and Rich seem completely pleased with themselves despite the fact that they have betrayed and screwed over Carl for his entire adult life despite their claims of loving him and how Carl is basically Rich’s only friend. They’re terrible people.

orneryonezorneryonez6 months ago

As flat as a pancake!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous