All Comments on 'Vickie'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
orneryonezorneryonez6 months ago

As flat as a pancake!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Vickie and Rich seem completely pleased with themselves despite the fact that they have betrayed and screwed over Carl for his entire adult life despite their claims of loving him and how Carl is basically Rich’s only friend. They’re terrible people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Make sure they don't put your name on the birth certificate and say adios slut

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 1 year ago

What a fantastic, HIGHLY EROTIC story. Obviously, I loved it,,,five stars; if one could give it six, I would. I’ve been a fan since first reading “How High A Price.” I’ve also loved the many sequels to that wonderfully clever story.

Let me divert for a moment,,,I never lose sight of the fact that the stories one reads on Literotica are works of fiction, of which the author creates their own world, so to speak. Thus, I don’t understand why so many critiques, or so many stories on here are so nit picking, combative, antagonistic, and argumentative. All one has do do is read any novel and one realizes that the authors of fiction create their own reality. That’s why It’s called fiction... Duhh.

That said, this story, aside from being so HOT, is quite clever. I do hope that you invite sequels on this one as well. I would like to see how this trio love fest develops from the point where you have ended it.

Well done. Bravo!

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. Keep an eye on those “good” friends,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So you write a shitty story about shifty people. One star for glorified sluttting. No matter how much you try to polish a turd it’s still just a lump of shit. Much like the wife in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The poor quality of this piece of work provides convincing evidence that "How High a Price?" turned the Troubadour into a one hit wonder. The remainder of of his submissions are mediocre at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A real ' class lady!', Course wouldn't happen in real life. No matter how much the woman means to ' love ' both, she will always end up treating the less sexually wanted one as more of a family member or let and slowly withdraw sexually from them while at the same time finding fault with them to justify this.

FranciesFranciesover 1 year ago

Thank you for the adventure! It was a delightful story to read and full of love and happiness. One of the best stories I have ever read because it was so close to home.

Best wishes

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

What a nasty cheating bitch. No moral to the story and Rich and Vickie have none either.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

RIP to the author.

Needs a proper resolution

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, Vickie thinks her only option is to cheat on Carl and commit paternity fraud by having Rich's kid instead of Carl I'm sure that's going to fly with Carl when he finds out in spite of Vickie thinking she can keep this all a secret. The adult thing to do is have a hard discussion with Carl about both of them getting tested by a fertility specialist to see what the issues with her not getting pregnant are. Either one or both could have an issue. Cheating and trying to get impregnated by someone else other than Carl is just pure escapism and a coward's way to avoid having those tough decisions with your spouse

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but there's no way they wouldn't be found out. Carl would have to be a complete fool to not figure something was going on. It would have been a better story if they could have come to a compromise to being together as a trio after some problems and solutions. I know of a situation where a woman had 2 men living with her and both having sex with her until 1 at a time passed away.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 3 years ago

What would have really made this story is if at the end here Rich admitted that he'd just found out he was sterile and couldn't father children. That would have been the perfect ending.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

I know the author meant well but the story had "suspension of disbelief" problems.

The only thing that could have save it (IMHO) was for Vickie to find out that she came back from the Aussie vaca preggo with Carl's child. There would be a period where Vickie would be troubled about having children from Carl. Would she love and treat Carl's baby differently from Rich's. Finally, when the baby is born, it has a physical trait unique to Carl's family. Carl wonders why his last four children do not have this trait. The SHTF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So basically if your wife is an alcoholic, you've got carte blanche to impregnate as many women as you like. Even her sister.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Vickie is a selfish whore

Carl will not take their talk the way they think. When you tell a man that his children are not really his, he will not just accept and be happy. Carl will attack Rich and hopefully hurt him in a permanent way. Then throw Vickie out. Carl can walk away and find a better woman. One who isn't a lying, cheating whore.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Re the preamble

At first I thought Troub was referring to "Vickie, The Baby & Me " by JustPlainBob. But (if you believe the submission dates) this story precedes it by some 27 days.

So they may both be based on an earlier story - not unheard of for an author to borrow a story idea.

P.S. I like JPB's better.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
A stale unimaginative fuck story

A better end might have been if the last child was actually Carl's offspring and looked significantly different from Rich's three.

calflashcalflashalmost 4 years ago
Just

A horrible story. Nothing good here except Carl was probably a good if not clueless father

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did you ever

Find the story that inspired this ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Maybe this is the sign of aging

Really hated this story , like many others here. Just don't see the love.

When I was a younger man , I separated love from sex , and got these stories more . Still would have felt hatred for her , and sympathy for her drunken husband.

In fact it reminds me of bawdy tales like the Canterbury tales, where a sleeping lass could be ravaged by a traveling minstrel, all the time unaware she was awake. Now , I have not enjoyed reading this , and like many others skimmed through the sex as it felt wrong. mores the pity. After a!l I am here for the sex , the fantasy and the writing. You are a good writer. Just didn't feel this story. Maybe if it was the farmers daughter , or the drunken man's daughter. Or she hated her husband , and sought a change. Or maybe I have become more serious as I've aged.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

What a fucking horrible woman and that fuck Rich, they need slow killing.

What a fucked up story one of your worst.

I need a shower to get the stench of this one off me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Horrible story

This is a story of vickie and rich. Nothing glorious or wonderful here. And Carl is just the poor drunk fool they pretend to care about. But where is he in the story? Just the provider And rock of the family, the poor former drunken sap. No love shown for him here at all. Couldnt read the creepy adultery.... on an erotica site !

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
What a load of crap!

This is the first Troubador story that I didn't like. I, in fact, hated it. There was never a more duplicitous woman, or a more traitorous friend than Vickie and Rich. In reading this author's stories I see now that he believes that once a woman is sexually aroused she loses all self control. What a load of crap! That is just not true. A woman's body does not betray her unless she lets it. That is just a way to excuse slutty behavior. A 1 Star Rating.

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Ugggghhh!!! More cuck crap!

Troubador

Your character creation, Vickie successfully portrayed one of the most coniving, self-centred bitches to ever grace the so-called Loving Wives sub genre. So old Carl gets to raise kids that are not and will never be his. You didn't exactly include any details in your story as to whether Carl was actually impotent...it was simply assumed. And let's not forget dear old family friend Rich...who gets to impregnate the slut wife, but without having the very messy responsibilities that go with long-term parenting. So Carl ends up an unknowing cuckold....a dubious honor that appears to be continued after the bastards are born. Seriously, dude, find something that is at least original. God only knows we have to endure far too many cuck/slut wife tales on this site. This effort is akin to laying yet another steaming turd atop of an already enormous pile of crap.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
this guy is the Godfather of cuckold writing

When every I see he's the writer, I pass the story by like it has Aids.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Terrible

Cheating whore wants both.men. I hope Carl GoodrIch a new.one and lets him have the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

What a cunt!

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Great story, everyone is happy and satisfied plus she gets two cocks. What more could a woman dream of. 😂

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
Bullshit

She didn't love Carl! She is just trying to justify her whoring ways. She is unsuitable as a wife. She needs to come clean with Carl or at least commit suicide.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Sucks to be Carl.

Someone should do a follow up on this story titled, "The slow and painful death of Richie and Vickie".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"I love Carl, I love him with all my being." No...you don't.

"I love Carl, I love him with all my being."I hate it when characters in these stories say crap like this. How can she possibly say that and then say that she loves Rich in the next breath? If she loves Carl "with her all her being" how can she love Rich? If she loves Rich in addition to loving Carl with "all her being," she must have some "being" left over for Rich. Grrrrrrrrrr. --JRZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
Having her cake and,.....

This is pure crap, no morale to this cheating wife's story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A beautiful fairy tale.

It's a fantasy and one I've had ever since I met someone who I'd love to have as my number two. But I'm a man so maybe you complainers think it's all right.

It'll never happen. I'm bound to live the right way.

I have come to understand that real love is limitless. Most of our love songs are pretty sick. You made me love you? You're the only one? It's all tripe.

There's another thing too in the story. I think the husband knows, deep down. It works because neither is judged against the other. Again that's a fantasy.

I realize that in very similar stories I have said no way should she be doing that. Why do I feel different about this one? Maybe because husband knew she wanted babies from the start but refused to take steps to help her out. Unless hi is completely sterile he could have fathered children.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Well written, a tale of a beautiful couple, if view in a myopic and presumptuous light

But I can't score the outcome more than 1, even if the writing is 5. BTW, what kind of man would do that to another MAN, given that real men don't lie, cheat, or deliberately deceive others. What kind of friend would inseminate his FRIEND's wife, knowing the guy wants his own genetic kids.

As for the wife, it would be sexist as hell to let her off based on hormones or the desire to be a mother. What a selfish, gimme-pig of a betrayer. Again, she knows dude wants his own Genet if kids, but gets kids by slag-stabbing him in the back.

Best be hoping no one ever finds out, and none of the kids are boys. Ugh.

Rant over. It's really well written! And if you can synch up with modern excuse culture, romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The whore needs to die and the kids put into an orphanage if the bull won't take them. Change the birth certificate. Kill the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When Carl figures it out?

There will be hell to pay. And Rich and Vickie will pay the tab. I bet Carl takes all the marital assets on his way out the door and exposes Vickie and Rich to all their families and friends. What a can of Whoop ass that will be! Horrible story of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm American

Been happily married 48 years. I think this is a well written and very satisfying story. Some of the idiots forget it is a STORY. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your American, right?

So don't you have guns? Doesn't the idea of the husband finding out and shooting the living fuck out of them put anyone off of this idea? So sweet, so loving, so spiteful and disgusting.

No wonder they won't let us have guns in this country!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are a true cuckold/wimp!!! MINUS 5*!!!

I ask you what is good at a wife who is a slut a lear and a cheater!!! She betrayed her so loved husband with the elementally thing within a partnership - parenthood-!!! Would you live with a gracefully slut like that??!! Only if you are a pervert or an insane idiot!!! I think you are both!!!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

silent sound pretty much nailed it.

This is a vile contemptible cheating cunt and a weak pussy of a husband and a tratorious rapist of a "friend".... remember, he had no idea she was awake.

He is a rapist.

That kids will be born to that amoralistic cunt is a tragedy.

Love story? hell fucking no

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ugh...

Yuk..

Gross...

Disgusting...

Vile....

Vomit....

You're pretty good at evoking such "pleasant" reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Fu**ing Cheating Whore

Bitch, slut, whore, cum bucket. LOL.... :))

artykay63artykay63almost 8 years ago
loved it

Everyone is a winner:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
read it twice

a truly unpleasant story of a nast lying cheating bitch, an alcoholic cuckold and a filthy rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL!

Thanks for giving me a laugh. She doesn't love any one but herself. But you put it in the wrong category it should be in humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A difficult decision

Is this a love story? Or is this the story of a self centered, manipulative bitch wanting to have her cake and eat it too? Turning her husband into an unknowing cuckold and a Father to children that are not his. What happens when something goes wrong and Carl finds out he isn't the Father but that Rich is? This is a trainwreck waiting to happen. At the end of the day I just can't like the characters of Vickie and Rich. Vickie for stabbing her husband in the back every single day she looks at him. The same is true of Rich. How can he stab his so-called best friend in the back over and over and over again and look at himself in the mirror? While this was well written, I hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HORRIBLE BITCHES!

I have heard similar true stories of women (and young girls) saddling men with bastard children ( no offense intended) and any woman who would do that is totally despicable! ( My ex- tried to do that to me but when I mentioned DNA test, she caved).

Men, be aware of the evil that females are capable of! In the stories that heard, the women had no remorse and felt that since the child needed a father, any trickery was acceptable; they even felt that they were heros for doing such a thing.

Female responders------ please give YOUR take on this matter, if you dare!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rethinking previous comment

Sorry, Troubador, that came off sounding like it was a terrible story. It wasn't: it was quite well written, in fact. That's what makes Vickie's selfishness sting so much. Do you notice that despite all her claims to 'love,' the only thing she ever does for anyone else in the story is let them have sex with her?

So a possible denouement:

One of the children needs a kidney transplant. Of course, Carl wants to get tested for compatibility as a donor. Vickie doesn't want him to, saying he drank his kidneys away. He gets tested anyway behind her back, and finds out his kidneys are fine but he's not compatible enough because he's not the child's father. He confronts Vickie and forces the truth from her. Devastated by the treachery of his wife and 'best friend,' he commits suicide. Rich, deprived of Carl's ballast, returns to form and bails for California after 2 months. Vickie is left with her one true love: herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She's a horrible, selfish bitch.

When she first talks Rich into this, she admits she'll be giving him better than she's giving her husband. If she really believed all her BS, she would tell Carl, but she knows better. She doesn't love anyone but herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmmm

OK you have to have a part 2m where this is discovered and she and his friend are destroyed.

She is just evil.

The so called friend not much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HORRIBLE!

I know that this is just a fictional story but it hits close to home. My now ex-wife got pregnant from her lover and tried to make me believe I was the father. This didn't work because we hadn't had sex in weeks so I couldn't be the father. Plus, I told her Dna tests would tell the tale so she relented. Thankfully, this story is fiction but I am living proof that some women out there can be and are rotten enough to try to saddle a man with a bastard child. Yes, I know the child is innocent but there is no greater disrespect that a woman can heap upon a man than to do that to him!

Once a woman sinks that low, I have no pity for her if her husband goes off the deep end and does whatever to her for revenge. I didn't realize I still harbored haed feelings about this until I read this story.Great story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyable

The only unbelievable part of this story is how in the world did the husband remain clueless for years and years.

George in Omaha

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Well, I liked the story, it entertained me. And remember, it is just a story.

Better than having no ending or making someone a WILLING CUCKOLD! Good job, Troubador.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
How very sweet

A moderately well written Romance story...for cheaters.

How wonderfully happy they will make each other as they raise their kids togeth...oops...sorry. How he gets to watch from afar as that alcoholic Carl raises and drives around with HIS kids.

How CARL gets to hold her tight late at night. How SHE has to worry about CARL relapsing. How one day Carl might discover that he has no swimmers. That won't raise ANY questions in his mind at all...

Sure...this is a sustainable relationship :rolleyes: ...Luckily, you can fade to the credits BEORE it all turns to shit.

How nice that she gets to have a lover and a husband...you know...for the Crappy stuff like paying for things, cleaning the gunk out of the gutters, retiling the shower, disciplining the kids.

It is GOOD of Carl to do all this hard work so she is able to keep her time with Rich happy perfect vacation fun time. Hell, when I go on vacation, I'm practically skipping too!

What disagreeable people! You continue to attempt to split the difference in your stories...to find some sort of rationalization about the crappy thing these main characters do to each other which justifies their behavior.

She's selfish. He is no friend to Carl...but a SWELL (and swelling) friend to Her.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 10 years ago
Not fair to either guy.

If Vickie was dissatisfied in her marriage, counseling or divorce are the answers. Cheating and sticking hubby with the babies is just plain wrong. Ever heard of artificial insemination? Also, Rick is a damned fool for agreeing to being faithful to Vickie while she fucks two men. It's a bizarre form of cuck in reverse, where the paramour is the cuckold, oddly enough. Very sick and foolish. Sadly, there are fools who would tolerate such a double standard, and since he's dumb enough to stick it to his best friend, he's evidently dumb enough to put up with it. Some men are too weak-willed in dealing with lying and controlling women like Vickie. No, she's not a slut, but she is worse. A slut at least is probably not going to force Rick to be faithful (not usually) or be careful enough to avoid getting caught. She is a lot worse than a slut: she is a sociopath. Furthermore, since I have written with characters named Vicki/Vicky, I suppose that it bothers me more, because I can't picture any of those women doing this double standard BS to anyone. Carl got a raw deal, Rick, too, but at least Rick knew enough to walk away from him. It's too bad that he is not thinking straight. I'd have told Carl when she first approached me and left her to face the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Umm.......

Ewwwwwww........?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crap

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
utter crap

worth a -5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A fantasy

No way the husband could not catch on with 4kids and how did she get free to make more with the other children. Who watched the kids when she was getting screwed. I see trobar you retired from writing a long time ago or you are no longer with us?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bullshit

no way she would get away with that having 4 kids and lets say it takes 8 years the husband is going to find out. The husband has to be brain dead

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I've wondered

I've wondered why I haven't read your stories before? Know after reading two ( not one). I understand why reading "A Troubador story" was and is something I wouldn't want to do, that is read a third story, that you wrote! You have to be a Women, because you sure don't understand how a man thinks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 3 stars ...

...it was well written but unsatisfying, interesting it was the first time I felt both the husband and the lover were cuckolds.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Fuck

I wish i never read this fucking fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
there's a closetcuck right there

bluedogg is the only commenter stupider than DWmoron - lives in a closet dreaming of cuckoldry and creampies, hoping for sloppy seconds while smoking the fattest of cocks, probably related to zed0 the ped0 who loves to be cornholed

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Guys calm down

It's just a story, I like to leave fucked up comments to. But at least this writer sticks to his style, Matt Monroe, Winterfrog, JPB are a few of the true cuckold style writers. Matt Monroe is the worse cuckold writer out there. But he can write, and is very good at his style. So calm down and enjoy the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whoa, no need for vulgarities

closetcucks live for one thing; reading LW stories to sprout one and spank it in self-loathing. dreaming of getting corn-holed while smoking a fat cock and eating a creampie is all they have; don't take away their one joy in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whoa, no need for vulgarities

closetcucks live for one thing; reading LW stories to sprout one and spank it in self-loathing. dreaming of getting corn-holed while smoking a fat cock and eating a creampie is all they have; don't take away their one joy in life.

onan_the_vulgarianonan_the_vulgarianover 12 years ago
Anonymous 4/16/11

Fuck you you ignorant bastard. This was not his best story, but it wasn't really his story to begin with. I have enjoyed his stories and hope he picks up his pen again soon. If you don't like the author, don't read his stories. If you think you can do better, do so and let us slang your pitiful scratchings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Has quit writing..thank God..there is a God.

Is a trash author. Only good thing about him (her?) is that the posting has stopped.

NKenNKenabout 13 years ago
Really tempting..

to write a follow up story where something happens to cause Carl to find out the truth about his wife and "best" friends complete betrayal!

ps: i enjoy most of your stories Troubador :)

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Writing is good

Your writing is good just not my type of story just can't relate to a lying and decitful female or wife. Maybe I'm just too much of an old school guy who believes lyng is only human but living a lie can never happen in a true loving marriage nor could castrating your busband for personal satisfaction guess its just the stories female perspective to like men with no balls. Sorry I guess my idea of love doesn't include cuckolding your husband. BUT great writing and I do like a story that brings my emotions to the surface for better or worse. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cheat

Vickie is a self centered cheat. Carl is betrayed by his friend Rich. There were other ways but Vickie decided to make a cuckold out of Carl, who drank too much and she had the best of two worlds, getting Carl when he was sober and doing Rich all the time while working for him. Sad story but it was well written.

Toad_in_holeToad_in_holeover 14 years ago
Narrowmindness

Isn't it a pity that some people can only see in black and whites.

The arrangement they have is obviously very meaningful to both of them, as to keeping Carl in the dark there is the old adage' What the eye doesn't see the heart doesn't grieve over.' Let's face it this is only a story, well told with romance in the telling.

Keep up the good work, with few exceptions I enjoy your writings.

Macosny

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh?

she is a bitch and a whore: he is the lowest form of human. they should die!.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
rotten

your rotten

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ha

"She loved Carl more now than she ever had before the kids." I'd say love without respect is a damned cheap kind of love...anyone who'd give it isn't worth noticing and anyone who would accept it is beneath contempt. She's not a loving wife, she's a greedy whore manipulating two men to get what she wants. Somehow I don't find that very erotic.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What are your Stories For?

I've read about a half a dozen of your stories. Take this one for example. Who was the good guy and who was the bad guy? ... And exactly what happened. If it's a true story, then know that the truth is boring. And what in god's name was the husband doing during all this time. Sorry I didn't like it and I don't much care for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A drunk

No wonder carl is a drunk married to that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice as a story goes,

however, not realistic.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I thought it was a sweet and tender love story

So she loves two men, and treats them equally.I am surprised that she wasn't drawn more to the man that fathered her children. Although just fertilizing her egg doesn't mean that's all there is to being a father. If her husband was good with the kids, she would probably feel that her husband was as much a father to her kids as the man that impregnated her. A really deep story, and I enjoyed reading it very much. Thanks for the post....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Funny as hell

"A class lady like you........" That had to be the funniest line in the whole story. All that bullshit about her totally pure and reasonable love for two men is nothing more than being a whore, cheating on her marriage, simply because she can. In this story, and by her actions, she is identified as nothing more than common scum, her husband a total idiot, and the lover just another fuckhead who can't keep his dick out of other peoples' marriages. In short, the entire story sucked major ass, but I laughed my ass off at the quote....it was so out of place and so opposite to what she really is, and I just didn't see it coming. I'll grade the story a big fat zero, but I give full marks for the humor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
go on

needs work but

<a href="http://almanara.freetzi.com/index.html" style="text-decoration: none">

<font color="#000000">nice</font></a>

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Story sucks .....

You should have deleted it from the hard drive the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't Understand This Story

The writing is great. The ending really doesn't make any sense. I guess this was an experiment but still how does one justify backstabbing Carl the way his wife and their very good friend does. Maybe in the beginning when Carl was a drunk and she wanted the baby but after that, it just goes to prove that the wife is a total whore and the kids bio-father is a back stabbing rat and not Carl's friend at all. I'm really surprised that 'the Troubador' would write this tale.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
why?

I know this is an old story but I just got around to reading it all I can say about it almost every story you have written has some consquence if a partner cheats. why the change of tone in this one.

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
For fucks sake

I mean, where do I even begin... what is your message with a story like this? What are you trying to show? When this slut and her moronic, back-stabbing, cunt of a lover become 80 years old (if they get to live that long), what kind of monsters will they end up being with these sort of moral values? Community leaders perhaps? Pillar of the community? What kind of shame are they going to be heaping onto their family and friends and of course the husband when this shit comes out? - It ALWAYS does. Seriously, suicide is a viable option for both these fucking losers. Want help?

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Well written but morally flawed

Interesting premise by the Troubador. The prose is good as is the pacing. The characters are well-described so what's left is the plot. The storyline has a few obvious problems such as why Vickie would stay with an impotent alcoholic who refuses to obtain professional help for his problems. How Carl didn't discover her ongoing infidelity over the years remains a mystery. Should we add blindness to his drinking and impotence?

<P>

Her notion to have their mutual friend sire her children has the obvious fault that, if it's such a good idea, then why not be above board about everything and let Carl in on the plan? Ah, yeah, I guess that might be a problem, mightn't it?

<P>

The moral faults in the wife's thinking are the deception and the lies. Thinking that everything is hunky dory because she and Rich have managed to keep Carl in the dark is selfish and petty. Love doesn't trump fidelity and faithfulness, and neither does the desire to procreate. If she wanted children and Carl wasn't willing to father them, she always had the remedy of divorce for irreconcilable differences.

<P>

At some point, the children have to told who their biological parents are for health reasons. How does Vickie propose to disseminate the truth about their parentage or does she plan to keep the truth from her children? If so, she's not a fit mother because lying to your children about their genetic heritage is evil when their health may well depend on knowing who their biological father is.

<P>

I found the story to be well-told but the moral position it proposes is flawed. Thank you, Troubador, for a thought-provoking read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
agree with others

the writing is good, but the story sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
who's the daddy

There was never any mention of why she loved Carl other than she said so. In fact many unkind things were said about him including calling him an SOB. I'm not sure if this is an unrealistic story or one of a woman who just can't make up her mind or be honest with her own feelings. The writing was excellent and held me even though I disliked the track it was taking.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
A Bone Chilling Whoreror Story

Scared the shit out of me. To think there are really women like that out there. Really well written and suspenseful, I kept waiting for the wimp monster to jump out to forgive & forget, while trying to repair a tainted relationship with the self delusions of everything is changed but will be alright. Or more realistically; hubby will just slink off into obscurity, turn back into a drunk, and let the cheaters live happily ever after. This really shoud have been posted under erotic horror ("whoreror"??)Enjoyed the hell out of it, keep'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Terrible

The only Troubador story I've ever read that disgusted me. For a man whose forte is ;cheating has serious consequences; this is really a shocker. Vickie cheats for her whole marriage and Troubador appears to condone it. She loves both men. whoopie !!! 60 year od George

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Well Written Crock of Shit

The 25% is for the good writing. I slutty whore is a slutty whore is a slutty whore no matter what excuses the writter makes for the slutty whore. The biggest betrayal and the most humilating thing a woman can do to a man is give him another man's child to bring up. If a woman got herself gang banged or fucked right in front of her man while she called him all the humiliating names under the sun and then forced him to lick her clean that behaviour is benign in comparison to the deceit, treachery and utter disrespect that this woman shows her weak drunkard of a husband. If she was a woman and not a whore she would have left him then married his best friend and then have his best friends children.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

This story is a prime example of what our society should be all about. Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I don't believe it

Carl is the bit player in this saga of 5+ years of uninterrupted fucking by those two. I find it hard to believe a couple can get away with it for so long, which leaves me to believe: the story is too far-fetched to happen in real life, the hubby is a complete and utter wimp and the woman need stringing up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another Good one

This too is up to your usual standard of excellence. You have cleverly avoided the revelation of Carl's awareness of his sterility and thus one of the reasons he continued to welcome Rich as the member of the family he, in fact, was. His revenge was not telling the two plotters of his knowledge.

hank you, ever so much, for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
i hate this story

if i was carl i would kill myself if i found out this shit had been going on ..and someday it will...i hope she can live with the death of her husband because the deapth ofher betrayal is so much that if he is normal hw would never be able to recover from that betrayal...no matter if i had raised the kids for years and years ..they would not be mine and i would feel so betrayed ...i would immediately move out and start the process of having the kds names changed to tha tof their real fathers and also start the process of having the real father reinburse me for every bit of money i could figure i had spent on said kids...a wife ...no all i had was a slut for some other man whotricked me into raising someone elses kids...fuck a slut like that ...now she can marry rich and she can have her nice little family she so wants...but if i cant have kids i would never knowingly raise another mans kids as mine...what a fucked up wife...i hope my divorcing her would hurt her as bad as me finding out that in all the years of marriage sh e never had any respect for me at all except to cuchhold me with someone i thought was my friend...with friends like that who needs enemies...i have to give you a three ...but ill give a 5 if you let him find out and he takes them both down the river and gets enough money to finally find a wife who truly deserves him

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
A true cuckold story! What a lieing bitch!

Vickie must have mental problems! Carl is a real sucker!

If she loved him truly she would have never done this ultimate betrayl! I feel for Carl! But can he be really that stupid? I think not. If she wanted kids and he couldn't have them I am sure she could have talked him into atrificial insemination if they truly loved one another.

Vickie is just another cheating wife who doesn't deserve Carl's love. I know I would be in jail or committed suicide if I found this out! first I would have killed both of them first, this is how the real world works with real emotions!

Just absolute tragedy in a situation like this!

I hope to see better things from you! this writing was good but the story I had real problems with!

Sexmate

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous