All Comments on 'Vicki's Hot Wife Evolution Ch. 01'

by VictorCharlie

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT STORY

Many of us here love wife sharing stories and this is a good one.To bad all the gay guys will come out and spew their hate for stories like this.Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I think your next story should contain more dialog.

I can see this story progressing.

Keep it going...no matter what the naysayers say.

fifteen16fifteen16about 7 years ago
Yes

keep going but don't turn it into a simple one guy after another fuck fest. Add some drama and a little uncertainty to this loving couple, hubby may well be satisfied having his fantasy realized and be content with their holiday escapade, of course wifey may have other ideas. think about it. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My plan would be simple

Check out early and never see her again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Let me see if I've got this straight

This young Brad Pitt look alike with a 9+ inch cock at a resort is unable to hook up with any young and attractive females and instead has to hang out with The married couple he met on the plane? Well at least you didn't tell us it was a true story.

But it gets better: "I did have this fantasy but I wasn't a cuckold or into humiliation"

Yeah sure whatever you say

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What was "hot" about that?

His wife is a cheating cunt. She has no problem fucking another man right in front of her husband. Does she have any limits to her behavior? I'm sure her Mother and Father will be so proud. Is she pregnant or does she just have some nasty disease? She obviously has no love or respect for her husband. She's only concerned about her own perverse pleasure. Who wants to be married to a slut like that? Stupid story that's been done to death. This wasn't worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anonymous-hot story

To bad idiots like you have to come out and groan about others that haven't even commented yet. Many of you may like wife watching stories but just as many don't, so what's your point anon? Shooting off through your ass again. Next time stop and think before making stupid remarks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Somebody asked a question

Who wants to be married to a slut like this?

Well the anon who's calling others gay that don't seem to favor this, of course. Problem is, he's most likely the gay one, but doesn't want to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Somebody asked a question

Who wants to be married to a slut like this?

Well the anon who's calling others gay that don't seem to favor this, of course. Problem is, he's most likely the gay one, but doesn't want to admit it.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Sluthood, disease, divorce!

Why oh why are these anons here everyday predicting doom and gloom but never missing a story. Hell some of them even use the same post over and over but never miss a read.

What a bunch of losers! Stop lying to yourself. You like it or you wouldn't be here.

Author: 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I cringe when I read about slutwives with children

Poor kids, with a bad influence like that as a role model, the boys will probably be rapists by sixteen and girls will probably be pregnant before thirteen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved your story

My wife and I have talked about her being shared which leads to hot sex. To me the story is the perfect scenario and i hope my wife is shared in such a manner.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeabout 7 years ago
Why does Mr Anonymous read this stuff?

Yet again many criticisms, why do these people read Literotica stories.

I like most of the tales in Loving Wives, a few I skip over if I do not like the way it is going. The majority are fantasy anyway, if you do not like the stories, do not read them!

deferencedeferenceabout 7 years ago
Great hotwife story

Enjoyed this immensely. Like the banter between the wife and husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not bad

I liked that Vicki didn't lose her mind and humiliate her husband. She wanted her husband and only used the other guy like a toy then booted him so she could have her husband.

cougarcub58cougarcub58about 7 years ago
I liked it

Looking for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

No cheating or lost trust. Just a loving couple including someone else in their love play. Great! Just great. Added bonus no humiliation. Please write more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-hot story

Gay guys? You must be talking about yourself. Don't despair, nothing to be ashamed about.

EllenBerryhillEllenBerryhillabout 7 years ago
Awesome story

Very hot, five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"Over the last several months I'd shared a long time fantasy of watching Vicki being fucked by another man."

This is a really odd fetish. It obviously negates the vow of fidelity, and invites several events or emotions that could destroy the marriage. Its also incredibly selfish, and stupid. If you had a million dollars in cash, would you hand it to anyone and allow them to just handle and play with it, then give it back when they are done with it? But you would not just hand them your wife, but allow them to use her as their slut, for your pleasure. That's pretty sick.

Why do I suspect such stories are written by authors who have no experience with women, and who wonder why they have such difficulty being of interest to a woman. Think about it. Would you want a woman who wanted you to engage in homosexuality, because it turned her on?

Continue to feed the beast and slap the monkey, but understand that you are not a normal man. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Being a guy that has shared my wife with other men and she has shared me with other women this was very fun to read. Vacation sex is always great as people forget about the day to day b.s. and just let go like the story said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not normal?

What is not normal is to read these stories and then feel guilty for it so you chastize the author to feel better about yourself. I have had sex like this and it is a blast. Just because you are too insecure to watch your wife get satisfied by someone else, don't criticize the rest of us for it. I should probably thank you zealots though, because you are boring and so your wife is probably out on her knees in front of a guy who really knows how to excite her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GREAT!

I hope this to happen soon with us. Her idea and now mine. So wish her to fulfill her wanton sexual desires.

CheekyckeCheekyckeabout 7 years ago

Very hot love this story. Wish it was my sexy wife

SlokinkSlokinkover 6 years ago
Very nice!!

Sounds like the type of scenario I/we are dreaming of. Thanks for writing. Keep up the good work.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Not married, but love the story!

Don’t have a wife now, but probably would have asked her to do it if I was married. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To Somebody asked a question ...

YES, I want to be married to a slut like this. She is the perfect wife.

If you don’t like this stuff quit getting your rocks off by reading these stories. Snow White is on a different site.

Leave this site to men that like their wives getting fucked by other guys! Yes, I want to be married to this type of woman. Get over your childish insecurities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ah, yes ....

... nothing like an old, used, second-hand whore with a gaped cunt able to swallow small vehicles whore. The y are so obliging, even with hubby around!

SnJ2430SnJ2430almost 4 years ago
Best when mutual

Loved how she made her decisions in concert with his feelings, even after.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 4 years ago

A good old sex story, loved it

BlakeHardlyBlakeHardlyover 3 years ago

The hot wife scenario is one we have all thought of at one time or another.

I like the seduction and lead up to the main event.

I believe Vicki will further their adventures, taking it farther every time!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT EROTIC STORY

Just loved reading this story..appreciated the author keeping husband and wife together..which is the only way to really enjoy wife sharing...NONE of the behind the back crap

miket0422miket0422almost 3 years ago

Pretty much a perfect hotwife scenario, great as a fantasy... probably not so much at being realistic because things in real life just never go this perfectly. Love how after having her fun that Vicki got rid of her stud without worrying about hurting his feelings and made sure that she took care of her husband and his needs. Without having even discussed it for her to say that cumming in her pussy was reserved for her husband was such a great combination of love and respect on her part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story sort of reminds me of when I watched my wife get fucked by a younger guy!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A thotwife fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yawn! Another loser author who can't get off to his wife unless he is debasing her.

vitessevitesseabout 1 year ago

Great Story.

Would love my wife Helen to do something like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous