All Comments on 'Vicki's Story Ch. 01'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
darthnader19darthnader193 months ago

Great to see you writing in the Trans section again.

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn573 months ago

Wow. A lot packed into four pages. Love the way you write.

MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

Great start of Vicki’s journey; richly detailed background, troubling painful moments coupled with moments of introspection and joy. Loved how you depicted the time with Nan, and only hope she and Constance meet again.

JulieDraperJulieDraper3 months ago

Very nice lead in to a great story. I love your writing style and look forward to the next chapter.

Hooked1957Hooked19573 months ago

Great start. You've set up this character really well.

Hooked

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

I always love discovering a new Cagivagurl story as I know I will meet some fascinating characters. This is no exception. Vicki had a troubled start but things definitely seem to be looking up for her.

Anita71Anita713 months ago

Some of the things in this story hit you right in the heart, there are many things that I can nod in recognition of,

I am very much looking forward to the next chapter, it will be read and swallowed with pleasure

rnebularrnebular3 months ago

Enjoyed this intro, even if the forst part with Nan was extremely repetitive. We could have done without several paragraphs describing all the fashion that he liked to wear, or several times hearing how earthy his Nan's stockings and shoes were.

Aside from that, I really enjoyed it and look forward to the rest.

Rachel77Rachel773 months ago

Very nice, good detail and enjoyed the read.

Rednose245Rednose2453 months ago

A touching story. Great author, read the second part and would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m not 100% into this story. But some of your other stories I have loved so I’ll continue to read maybe just a lot of background being laid in First Chapter..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES