Vicki's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straight away the others asked me to help as well. It didn't go unnoticed by Larry and Geoff, who were coming and going throughout the sessions. By the end of the day, Janice may as well not have even been there. All questions were directed at me. Even Olivia had to concede. As much as I am sure she hated to admit it she was struggling with the new software.

She called me into her office regularly and I found myself working very closely with her. We would often be found leaning over her desk side by side as I ran her through whatever issue she was struggling with.

On one occasion she had me running some software downloads on her computer when she was called into Larry's office to meet with a new client.

She walked out hurriedly forgetting that she had left her email open but minimized. I know I shouldn't have but I opened up her email nothing really stood out except there were a lot of emails to someone named Lisa Gradkowski. I couldn't help it. I opened up one and it was immediately obviously not work related. It was all girly stuff. Now this was a side to Olivia I hadn't seen. Then it hit me. The girl they were discussing in this mile long email thread was me. Olivia was asking her for advice. She liked me but didn't know what to do. She didn't want to jeopardize her career but she had the hots for me. I giggled stupidly. Wow she had the hots for me! Holy shit.

Wow she liked me! All this hostility was just a front. I smiled inwardly armed with my newfound knowledge. She was a lesbian. Hmmmm, I was going to have to play this carefully.

I closed out her email, finished installing the new software and left. Later, Olivia appeared at my desk and as she stood behind me she leaned over to see what I was doing. Her pert bouncy little boobs were pressed warmly on my shoulders and the heat was incredible. I could feel it through the cotton of my blouse.

"I love the perfume you are wearing Vicki, what is it if you don't mind me asking?"

I turned and reached into my handbag pulling out my little bottle of Calvin Klein Escape and handed it to her. She passed her nose over it. "Wow, I love this." She sighed. "It is so intoxicating. It's much nicer than mine."

I laughed. "No, it's not. I love what you are wearing, it's damn sexy. But if you like it you can keep it."

She shook her head. "No, I couldn't do that. It wouldn't be right. Thank you though."

I put it back in my bag after giving myself a little spray. We chatted some more before she edged away.

John who had been watching smiled as he walked past. "You're doing okay Vicki. Seems like you may have won her over."

I shrugged. "We will see."

It seemed to me over the next few weeks, Olivia found every reason under the sun to ask my advice and drag me into her office. Gone was the frosty cool exterior replaced by this warm affectionate woman. I sensed that she was trying to ask me out but struggling with how to do it. I think she was afraid of showing herself to me in case I rejected her and outed her to the firm. Or worse filed a sexual harassment claim. Obviously, her gaydar wasn't working.

It raised the same issues for me. Now that I knew she was a lesbian what if she rejected me? Would she expose me to the boss in revenge? So as time drifted by we both skirted around the fringes, neither prepared to let go or dive in head first.

I had been taking the hormones now for a couple of months and it was gradual but there were changes. Finally, I was starting to see and feel the results. My facial hair was softer and the necessity to shave was diminishing. I could feel I was getting fat in places guys just don't get fat. I was getting little man boobs and I loved it. My ass as well filled out. Some of my outfits now fit very snuggly.

When I stood in front of the mirror in my bedroom wearing heels my ass was now really prominent and looked so much shapelier. It made me giggle as I ran my hand down over it.

The hormones weren't the only changes I wanted to make. I wanted boobs. I wanted to be able to wear more feminine clothes. I wanted to be able to expose a little flesh. All of my outfits had high bodices to mask the fact that I didn't have boobs. I had purchased false boobs and they allowed clothes to fit better but they were fake and they made me feel fake. If I was doing this then I needed boobs. The hormones were helping and I actually had little man boobs developing already but I wanted more. I wanted the real thing.

I went back to the doctor who prescribed the hormones. We talked through the options and he referred me to a specialist plastic surgeon. I was booked in for breast implants and a trachea shave at the same time.

The doctor suggested some facial reconstruction but I thought no, better take one step at a time.

I booked a week off work and went for the implant surgery.

The op, went well and I headed home with breasts. They were painful and swollen but I had breasts. It hurt to talk as well but the doc said it would only be a day or two at the most.

I may have been on annual leave but every other hour I got call after call after call. I logged on remotely to help as much as I could I should have been annoyed but at least It kept me in the loop. Olivia, was the worst she had heaps of issues. For someone who was supposedly good with computers she was terrible. During one session I was remotely logged on I heard her talking to Geoff and even though she was talking to me on the phone, he wanted to see her in his office. She apologized and disappeared leaving me remotely logged in. I quickly brought up her email and found her thread with Lisa. Yep, they were talking about me again.

Lisa said. 'Just ask her out'

Olivia replied. 'But what if she doesn't like me? What if she takes offense and tells Geoff?'

Lisa replied. 'Stop whining and do it. You know you have been dying to, don't be a cry-baby.'

While she was out I made up a duplicate of her email and copied it into my account so that I would be able to access her email whenever I wanted.

As the week progressed the pain eased and I started to feel more comfortable. I played with my new boobs, squeezing and massaging them. It just felt right.

As the weekend rolled around, I ventured out for the first time with my new boobies on display. It felt incredible and empowering. It made me feel like a real woman. I wandered down to the mall and browsed through the shops. Toledo may not be New York but, there were a couple of really nice shops that I loved to visit. By the end of the day I had an arm full of bags and needed a cab home.

Monday was a write off. Being away from work for just a week and I had a huge backlog of work. Olivia, hovered around all day. She was like a cat on a hot tin roof. She stopped by my desk several times but while she was talking someone else appeared and she walked away. It happened several times during the day. The tension between us was thick.

Geoff called me into his office and sat me down. No, I wasn't in trouble...in fact, he wanted to thank me for all of the extra effort I put in over the last couple of months, especially while I was on leave. Also for taking such a leading role In the SAP transition.

I walked out of his office feeling like I was floating on air.

I was just about to head out for lunch when Olivia walked up beside me. "Going to lunch?"

I nodded. She asked "Would you like some company?"

"Of course, that would be great."

We wandered down to the Café and we sat together. "Vicki, you look different. You seem...Oh I don't know, happier or something."

I just laughed. "Hey, I am at lunch with a wonderful colleague who just happens to look fabulous. Why wouldn't I be happy." Well her face went bright red and she blushed. She couldn't hold my gaze.

"So Olivia, are you a local?" I asked, hoping to ease the growing awkwardness. She nodded. "Yep, born and bred. What about you?"

I shrugged. "No, Cleveland."

"So, what are you doing in Toledo?"

"I don't know, I just got cold feet. I was studying and then I had boy trouble and I decided to run away."

Her face dropped. "Oh, I see boy troubles. Yes, I suppose that will do it."

"Olivia It's not as simple as it sounds."

She smiled at me. "Vicki, please call me Livvy. All my friends do."

"Aaaahhh, yeah okay Livvy, does this mean we are friends?"

She smiled. "Yes, or at least I would like to be." She stuttered.

"What about work? I have never heard anyone call you Livvy, even Geoff calls you Olivia."

She hesitated. "I like to keep business separate. Business is business, if you know what I mean. Livvy is private when we are alone." I nodded. "I understand."

I paused before carrying on. "Look what I was saying about having boy trouble is that.... Well oh damn it, I don't know how to say this."

I was saved by the waiter delivering our lunch. After he left she mumbled. "Go on."

"Livvy, can we speak in confidence?" She nodded. "Yes of course, whatever you say will go no further."

"The reason I was having boy troubles is. Well I don't like men, I like girls."

Her face softened and she looked a lot brighter. "Are you a lesbian? is that what you are trying to say?" She was suddenly ebullient and smiling.

I giggled helplessly. "Well it's not quite like that either. Yes, I like girls but, I am not a lesbian."

Her face scrunched up. "I don't understand." The moment of truth was upon us. Speak now or forever hold your piece. "Livvy, I am not a woman. I am transgender."

She choked. "You are what? You are a man?"

I nodded. "Yes well, at least I used to be." She slumped back in her seat as she wiped her mouth. "Jeez I would never have guessed not in a hundred years."

"Thanks, I guess." I mumbled. As I looked across at her I noticed she didn't know where to look. She looked everywhere but at me. "Livvy, I am sorry I shouldn't have said anything. I just wanted to be honest with you."

She brushed a misplaced hair off her face. "It's okay Vicki. Your secret is safe with me. I promise I won't say anything to anyone."

I nodded my thanks and we finished our meal in silence.

As we walked slowly back to the office she mumbled. "When you say you are transgender, what does that mean." I laughed loudly enjoying the break in the silence. "Well what it means is I was born a boy but I always knew I wasn't. I wanted to be a woman. So, I am transitioning."

"Transitioning what does that mean?"

I sucked in a deep breath. "Well what it means is I am taking female hormones. I have breast implants and I live my life as if I am a woman."

She muttered. "So, what about you know... Your penis? I assume you have one."

I laughed. "Yes, I still have my penis."

We walked on for a bit. "Vicki are you having full gender reassignment?" Now it was my turn to stutter. "Ummm...I don't know to be honest. At this stage no, I am still pretty fond of it. It's nice to have something to play with when I wake up in the morning."

For the next couple of days, things were cool between Livvy and I. She was clearly uncomfortable. It made me sad but, so long as she kept her mouth shut, I was okay. I liked her but, maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

I was in the middle of a bad day. It was speeding by with new challenges and I still hadn't cleared my desk. I watched as most people drifted off home even Geoff stopped by my desk. "Vicki go home, this stuff will be here tomorrow." I grinned. "But if I do it now, tomorrow will be easy."

He laughed as he turned heading for the elevator. "Well, don't stay too late."

We had been having trouble with the server and I was buried in IP addresses as I tried to reconfigure the driver. Suddenly, Livvy was standing beside me. "Aren't you going home? It's after eight you know." I looked at the time. "Wow I didn't realize. Yes, I am. Damn it yes, I'm going home."

I stood up and grabbed my jacket and handbag. She smiled. "I was going to dinner would you like to join me?"

I nodded. "Hell yeah, that would be great. I am starving."

As we were going down in the elevator she leaned against me. "Have you ever been to Georgi 419?"

I shook my head. "No, I have hardly been out at all since I moved here. I don't know that many people."

She was almost skipping by the time we got down to street level. She dragged me across to the car park and we set off for the restaurant. As we drove, Livvy asked all sorts of questions about me and school and work. I asked about boyfriends. I immediately saw her demeanor change.

She frowned. "Vicki, you and I aren't that different." I knew what she was going to say but decided to tease her. "You mean you are Trans as well?"

She laughed loudly and it sounded great. Her whole face lit up when she laughed. "No, I mean, I like girls as well." She peered slyly at me out of the corner of her eye waiting for my response.

I nodded. "Ahhhhhhh, I seeee...."

She whispered. "Are you shocked?" I shook my head. "No, not shocked. I guess I am, well yeah, I suppose I am stunned. You seem pretty straight."

"Nobody at work knows." She got a little edgy. "Please promise you won't say anything."

I calmed her down. "It's okay you know my secret and I know yours. I guess we will have to rely on each other."

We pulled up outside this little place which didn't look that much. She locked the car and we headed inside. I was pleasantly surprised. It was nice and as we edged over to the bar I started to notice the crowd. There seemed to be a lot of same sex couples.

Livvy seemed to know a lot of the people and she stopped to talk to a few of them. As she talked she introduced me to most of them. We finally got a table. As we sat for a while she murmured softly. "I can't believe you haven't been here before. It's sort of the in place for gays."

"Livvy, this is all a bit new to me. I never actually thought of myself as gay before. I love women and I am only now coming to grips with who I am."

She frowned playfully. "So, you haven't dated since you came out?"

I shook my head. "No this is totally new to me. Up until I got the job at the firm I was locked in the closet." Giggling she hugged me across the table. "Well I am glad to be your first date."

"Wow so this is a date?" I giggled playfully.

She nodded. "Uh huh, well, at least from my perspective it is."

We had a pleasant meal interspersed with conversation as some of her friends came to visit with her at our table. There was Karaoke and she dragged me up to sing with her which was fun. She was a whole different person away from work.

The place didn't seem to slow down, there was a constant stream of people flowing in and out. I was tired though and needed to get home. When I told Livvy she snuggled up against me. "Well let's go, you're right, we do have work tomorrow."

She had to leave her car because we had both had way too much to drink.

As we sat in the cab, Livvy reached across with her hand behind my head and pulled me into a kiss. At first it was gentle but as we looked into each other's eyes, her tongue slid deliciously into my mouth. I opened and felt her hot dagger like tongue slide in.

My tongue slithered over hers as her lips crushed tighter on mine. The taste was amazing, sweet scented lipstick and rum tainted by my own strawberry flavored lipstick. As our lips smeared against each other's and our tongues danced a swirling foxtrot I felt her hands slide up my rib cage until it was cupping my boob her thumb flicking my nipple.

I moaned into her mouth. "Oh my god Livvy, that feels so nice." She giggled sexily as her mouth slid down my neck and across my chest. As I looked up I could see the driver with his mirror adjusted so he could watch. Our eyes locked on as Livvy's mouth reached my bra. She flicked the material aside exposing my nipple momentarily as her mouth closed over it. "Jesus H Christ Livvy, stop."

She moved her mouth back to mine and ferociously mashed her lips back on me. She whispered. "You like that lover? Hmmm do you." Just then we pulled up outside her apartment. As we got out, Livvy went to pay the driver. He laughed. "No thanks lady consider it paid." Livvy blushed as she closed the door and looked nervously at me. "You are coming up, aren't you?"

I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Babe at the moment, there's not a damn thing you could do to stop me."

As we were standing at the door to her apartment and she was fumbling for her keys she whispered. "Vicki, I have never been with a man."

I laughed. "Neither have I." With that, the door burst open and we fell into her apartment. It was nicely furnished much as I suspected it would be. Straight out of modern living magazine.

Livvy was trying to put her keys down when I fell upon her, wrapping my arms around her and mashing my lips against hers. Her tongue dived into my open mouth. She kissed and sucked my lips nibbling painfully on them as we kissed. Her wet lips fell all over my face kissing and nibbling. I was trying valiantly to undo her dress but she wriggled and writhed so much, I couldn't do it.

Finally, I just slid the straps down over her shoulders which also locked her arms in place as I took the opportunity to slide my mouth wetly down until I had her nipple sucked deep into my mouth. I bit sucked and tweaked her nipples going from one side to the other.

She moaned loudly. "Oh god yes baby that's hot. Don't stop, I love it."

I had no intention of stopping. My hands mauled and caressed her heaving boobs as I pulled her dress lower and lower until she could step out of it. She stood before me in nothing but her pantyhose and panties. I kissed my way up those beautiful shapely legs, reveling in the feel and the taste of the nylon in my mouth. It was like an electric shock as my face slid slowly up the nylon enclosed legs.

Oh god it was like heaven. Her legs were wobbly and she steadied herself by grabbing a handful of my hair but, also forcing her satin covered pussy against my face. The earthy aroma of her already moist vagina only inches from my flicking tongue. Her lips parted and she sighed. "Oooooooooohhhhhh." Her whole body shuddered as she groaned. "Fuck that's good."

I kissed the length of her slit through the satin, feeling its damp sodden texture as I kissed her puffy swollen pussy through the fabric. It was Bliss and it was beautiful. I opened my mouth and sucked as much of her pussy as I could, drawing the wet material into my mouth.

My hand slid up her leg and didn't stop until it was also sliding along the outer edges of her pussy. She jumped involuntarily as my finger slipped inside. It was wet and silky soft. Her walls clinging on tightly as my fingers slid in and out fucking her slowly. "Jesus Vicki, oh my fucking god."

Her legs trembled and quivered as I kissed that little oyster, sitting at the head of her boat. Her legs quivered and her hands tightened in my hair as she rode my face, grinding her pussy harder and harder against me. Her hips thrusting uncontrollably in a wild rush as her orgasm flowed over her.

She collapsed down on top of me crashing us both to the floor my head still stuck between her legs.

After she got her breath back she started to laugh and cackle. "Oh god babe that was oh.... damn it was good."

We climbed up and removed our clothes. Livvy, was like a kid with a new toy. She made me keep my pantyhose on as she lay beside me running her hands up my legs and across my cock, which was trapped in my little panties and imprisoned by the nylons. She giggled. "Wow it's big isn't it?"

I sighed. "No, not really, but it sure is nice to hear those words."

She slapped my tummy. "Well, it's big for me." She wrapped her hand around the shaft and stroked it gently all along its throbbing pulsating length. She was like a kid with a new toy as she caressed and played with it. She leaned down and kissed it gently.