Vicki's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered. "What should I do?" I laughed. "Honey just do what you feel is right. Just do what you would if I was a girl."

Her hand closed forcefully around the shaft and squeezed sliding her hand up to the head watching intrigued as the skin slid over the tip. Up and down she slid her hand, working my erection harder and harder. "Wow I can't get over how hard and yet so soft and velvety it is."

Her lips opened and she sucked the tip in. She sucked me a little deeper and stroked and kissed. Sucked and nibbled as she worked me into a state of euphoria. My whole body trembled as she worked me to the edge but then released me letting me sink back. She giggled. "You are a dirty little girl aren't you missy." All I could do was moan.

She worked me back up and this time she took me over the edge and I sprayed a torrent of cum into the air. She was taken a little by surprise and pulled her head back. "Wow that is something else." She milked me gently until my erection had shrunk back to its normal size. Our lips met and she kissed me. "That was fun can we do it again. I groaned. "Oh god I hope so, that was amazing." We cuddled wrapped in each other arms, and sleep sucked us down into its warm clutches.

My dreams that night, were filled with incredible visions of Livvy...