Vicki's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
A new life opens up, new challenges, new opportunities.
5.2k words
4.66
2.7k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,528 Followers

Chapter Five:

A quick thank you to my friends Vicki, and Tim who helped develop this story.

*****

Early Saturday, I started to get the house ready. I might have been mad at Mom but, it was important that I impressed them. I spent ages vacuuming and cleaning, I put together a cheese and fruit platter with lots of dips.

I decided to go with beef fillet with horseradish & prosciutto. One of Dad's favorites when Nan was cooking up a family lunch. I knew they would be early so I made sure I got my look just right. Classy but not overdone. That was Nan's specialty and I used it as my blueprint for success.

I had just placed the food in the oven when I heard their car in the driveway. I waited for the knock before going to answer. Mom looked demure and elegant, Dad was dressed conservatively. As usual, fashion wasn't his thing. He looked like he might have been going for a game of golf. I opened the door and welcomed them in. As they walked in I realized there was somebody else standing there...Livvy.

Mom, grabbed me before I could say anything and kissed me. "Please don't be angry dear, this was my idea."

I turned back to Livvy and she had a guilty smile on her face. "Hi Vicki." I couldn't hold back the tears. She rushed forward and we embraced tightly.

It felt so good to have her in my arms. "God, I have missed you." I cried. She cried as well. "I am so sorry Babe, I ruined everything. You were right, I was being a bitch."

I dried off my eyes and invited her in. I looked at Mom and shook my head before grabbing her and dragging her into an even tighter embrace. "Thank you." Was all I said. Even Dad had a tear in his eye.

I got my breath back before announcing. "Well, let's not stand around in the doorway." As they walked in Mom and Dad both gasped in shock. "Wow." They spluttered at the same time. Dad was lost as he looked around what was left of his childhood home. Mom was speechless as she wandered around taking in all the changes. "My god, you have certainly dragged this place into the twenty first century darling."

Dad was the one I was worried most about. This is where he grew up. He walked out onto the new deck. "Holy smoke son, you have done an amazing job." He tried to catch it before it was out but it was too late. I chuckled. "Thanks Dad. I will get some food."

Livvy followed me to the refrigerator. Where she grabbed me and kissed me. "Vicki, this place is unreal. It's nothing like it was. I am blown away. It is fabulous."

I pulled the cheese platter out and carried it out to the deck to serve. As they sat, I went back inside and brought out a bottle of champagne. Mom complained about it being a bit early. I shook my head. "Mom, I want this to be a special day. This is my house warming if you like. So special occasions call for a special celebration." I poured everyone a glass. I raised mine in a toast. "Thank you all for coming today. It is nice to have everyone special in my life here to help me celebrate." I held up my glass. "To Nan." Everybody clinked glasses and joined in the toast.

We sat together in the bright morning sun, ate and talked. Dad couldn't wait to talk work. He must have thought I was just living off Nan's inheritance. He was quite shocked when I told him I had just taken up a position as an account manager at Riverside. That raised his eyes.

Livvy, looked shocked as well. "So its definite you are not moving back to Toledo?"

I shook my head. "No Livvy I am not moving back. I am sorry but my life is here." She looked a little sad and Mom, gave her a hug. "Honey you could move here. We would love to have you closer."

Livvy, shook her head. "No I can't. Not at the moment. I just can't. After we had finished off the platter which they all commented on I took them for the full tour and they could see all the changes unfolding as we strolled through Dad's old home.

I was feeling so incredibly proud of myself as we wandered around.

Livvy, kept grabbing my arm and squeezing. "God babe you have done a stunning job." You missed your calling you should be an interior designer."

As we walked outside I gave them the tour of the gardens. Dad, seemed especially at home. Running his hands over some of the plants. I led us up the path to the top. There in pride of place was the peach tree that he had planted with my grandfather. I muttered. "Its doing better now since I pruned it." He walked over and hugged me. No words were said but I felt my shoulder moisten. I looked over and Mom, hugged Livvy, as well as she saw the look on Dads face.

As we returned to the main room I got another bottle of champagne from the cooler and lunch was just about ready to serve. We chatted about work and who was doing what.

Dad, made a comment. "How are you getting on with Constance? She has a reputation for being hard to deal with?"

I choked a little before answering. "That's a reputation well earned."

He smiled. "Be careful dealing with her Fran, she is poisonous."

As I served lunch Mom just about burst a blood vessel as she watched in dismay. "This is amazing." She squeaked. "Oh my god, It's delicious." Livvy had a little giggle. She already knew I could cook.

Dad, had a glint in his eye. "I have to say this is as good as I can ever remember Mom, making."

After lunch Mom, and Dad, made their excuses and they snuck away. Livvy, hung around. "Can I stay?"

I pulled her in with my arm around her waist and kissed her. As we settled back into the swing on the deck. I kissed her with more determination and she responded with passion and vigour.

I whispered. "I didn't show my parents everything." She looked at me uncertainly. "Really what haven't we seen?"

I stood up and pulled her with me. We walked around the side and there sitting under its own cover was the hot tub. She giggled. "Oooh now that looks like fun." I started to slip her clothes off there and then. In seconds we were both naked and I held her hand as she climbed up into the tub.

"Oh wow." She shuddered. "This is awesome."

I nestled in beside her and we kissed. Her tongue sliding into my mouth as the intensity grew. I slipped my hands up over her perky little boobs. Her nipples were already standing out like little diamonds. Her soft moans filled my ears. Her hands were busy as well as they slid into my lap and her hand curled around my enraged cock. "Somebody is excited." She whispered.

Before I could say anything she had climbed on top of me as she stared into my eyes her tongue dived back into my mouth and she wriggled and writhed until my erection was almost painful. I had another trick up my sleeve as she was sitting on my cock I reached over and pulled up the flexible spay nozzle and turned it on. She looked stunned as she felt the pressure of the jets on her tummy. She looked confused as I worked it further down between us and the jets were focused on where our bodies were joined. 'Oh fuck." She cried as I worked the spray more forcefully working until it was focused hard on her clit.

I tried to slide into her, but she stopped me.

"No, lets go to bed, I want to take my time."

"Oh fuck babe that feels so good. God I have missed you." I was screwed she was in total control and rode me like a bucking bronco. I wanted to make it last but there was no escaping an orgasm I could feel racing up from the balls of my feet. Just like that it was all over I was cumming like never before.

My breath was taken from me by her intensity. I had never seen this from her before. She rested laying atop me, writhing and squirming viciously on my still erect cock. She grinned wickedly. "So, you Liked that did you baby." I cringed as my blood was still mostly trapped in my cock. "What do you think?"

Feeling braver than ever, I guided my cock back into her and our lovemaking began again. This time slower, languid, tender and full of emotion rather than the wild fuck of earlier. Rolling her onto her back, I let the passion grow. The pace quickened as she pumped back against me, meeting my every thrust with one of her own. "Fuck, I am going to cum." She groaned as her body trembled and quivered.

This time her trembling body is what pushed me over the top and I came for the second time.

We shared a bed for the first time in a long time.

In the morning, I got up early and cooked breakfast which I served out on the deck. Livvy sauntered down late. As we talked, I suggested we go shopping. She was all for it. So off we went. We strolled around the shops, hand in hand, looking in the windows. Livvy pulled my head around and kissed me.

We were just separating when Constance walked up poking her head in between us. "Well Victoria, fancy meeting you here. I never picked you for a dyke." She had a horrible scathing look on her face. "So, who do we have here then?" She purred. "Is this your lover?"

I sucked it up. "Constance, this is my girlfriend Olivia."

She leaned forward and kissed Livvy's cheek. "Pleasure." She mumbled before wandering away.

"Wow who is that piece of work?" Livvy, asked.

I grumbled. "that is my boss."

As we walked on Livvy moaned. "Why did you call me your girlfriend?" I stopped and turned to look at her. "Because you are my girlfriend, or at least I thought you were."

She fidgeted. "Well I am but, you know how I feel about telling anyone, especially colleagues. What if she knows Geoff."

I dropped her hand and huffed. "Oh for fuck sake Livvy. Either you want to be with me or you don't. There's no middle ground here." I could see the tears building up in her eyes. "I do want to be with you but you know how I feel about this."

I walked off. "For the love of god, we have spent all morning walking around holding hands. It's hardly a secret."

"Nobody knows me here, I can be myself. But she's your boss and heavens knows who she is acquainted with." She sighed apologetically.

"Well you better make your mind up because I am not going to live in the shadows." She wasn't happy but I continued anyway. "Livvy, I love you and I am proud of you. I want us to be together but, I am sick of lying to people."

I drove her directly to my parent's place where she had left her car. We said our goodbyes and it was cool to say the least.

Constance, took great delight in telling everyone in the office about my sexuality. I laughed inside. If she only knew...

During the week I decided to actually have a house warming party. I invited all of the office. Well at least everyone except Constance. I rang Livvy and she was pleased to hear from me. I explained that I was having a party and I wanted her to come and meet all of my co-workers. She was immediately uncomfortable and I sensed she was searching for an excuse. In the end I groaned. "Forget it." and hung up.

The next day Constance walked into my office. "I hear you are having a party." I nodded. "Yes, that's right."

She grinned. "So, am I getting an invite?" I stared up at her. "I didn't think you would be interested, there might be lesbians there."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

I could hardly refuse. "OK then come along."

I was nervous at her interest. I don't know why but it worried me.

Mom and Dad couldn't make it, they were going to be in New York. She of course gave me her apologies and promised to bring a gift the following week.

I spent the week organizing the most amazing party. The caterers were organized. I decided to go with karaoke for entertainment. On the night, everybody had turned up and the place was rocking. I met everyone at the door as they arrived and welcomed them in. I thought that perhaps Constance wasn't coming after all. But no, she just wanted to make a grand entrance. Her and David turned up late. She was dressed immaculately and David was looking smooth as well. But surprisingly there was another guy with them.

As I was welcoming them in, Constance said. "I hope you don't mind, David has invited his friend, Grant Bellows, as well."

I shook my head as I looked at the guy.... "Sorry Constance but it's for friends only. I am afraid he can't come in."

She instantly became angry. "Victoria, you do know who this is don't you? Grant is an NBA player. He plays for The Cavaliers." The moment she said it I knew. I knew exactly where I knew David and Grant from. Oh my god they were there that night. He was one of them.

Now I was angry. "I said no Constance and I mean it. You are welcome of course but your friend isn't."

She snarled. "Don't be ridiculous. We are just trying to add a little pizazz to your stupid party. Come on, we will just go in for a moment and say hello." I stood in front of her. "I said no, Constance."

The basketball player tried to appeal to me. "Listen sweetheart I can organize some free tickets for the next home game if that helps."

I sneered angrily at him. "You aren't welcome here." He looked from person to person, not used to being turned away.

David was stunned. Constance was angry. "Well, I can see we aren't welcome here. I will see you Monday morning Victoria." They turned and left. I returned to the party. Of course, the main topic of conversation was Grant Bellows.

Monday morning, I made sure I was in the office early. I had spent the remainder of the weekend reading up on workplace laws. I figured Constance was going to give me my marching orders.

The morning meeting went quietly without incident and Constance had other fish to fry. That was good for me as it gave me a chance to ring a lawyer and get some advice. Legally she couldn't fire me. Not without good reason and not without giving me a warning. Just before lunch she burst into my office. I was on the phone with a client but she snatched the phone and slammed it down in the cradle, fuming. "Well I hope you are pleased with yourself. Poor Grant was humiliated. You idiotic little girl."

I shrugged. "Not my problem Connie."

Her eyes bulged. "What did you call me?" I grinned. "Sorry Constance, is Connie to informal?"

"Look you little bitch, I have had enough of your insubordination. I think it's time for you to leave."

I leaned forward cradling my chin in my hands. "Are you firing me Connie?"

"Yes, I fucking am, you sniveling little dyke."

I feigned indignation. "What don't you like about lesbians Connie?"

She recoiled but got her breath quickly. "You are just a dirty, filthy little pervert. Your kind aren't welcome here."

"My kind?" I asked innocently.

"Yes, your kind. You perverted, gay, queer little slut. Making out in the streets like perverts. No, you aren't welcome here."

I laughed. "Connie, you know you can't fire me because of my sexuality. If you do then, I will sue you for all you're worth." She snarled. "Well I will just fire you for being useless."

I stood up. "Well Connie, that might be difficult, seeing as how I am your best performing account manager. It might also be difficult to make a court see that, since I have a recording of you saying you were firing me for being gay."

She looked flustered sneering. "That won't stand up in court and you know it."

"Maybe not but once it becomes public, you will become a laughing stock."

She turned. "Your days here are over, you little bitch. That I promise you."

Over the next couple of weeks, she made my life a living hell. She mocked and ridiculed me every chance she could. I on the other hand focused on being the best I could be. I had built up an incredible rapport with my clients. Word was getting around that I was the one to deal with. Whether Connie liked it or not, I was her best and she knew it.

Dad surprised me by phoning, asking if we could play golf on Saturday? I was only too pleased to go with him. Growing up we were never that close. He was always too busy working.

"I would love to, thanks Dad. See you there at nine."

I hadn't used or even swung a golf club in years and I was going to be terrible. I still had the set he bought me for my eighteenth birthday. That night I got them out and gave them a clean-up. As I was cleaning them I found a huge bag of balls I had collected as a kid. I smiled. 'Well they could be handy.' The other thing I had to think about was, what to wear. A smile swept over my face as I thought.

Shopping! I love shopping. After work the next day, I went out on a shopping expedition and brought a whole new outfit. The golf shop had a range of clothes endorsed by Lydia Ko that looked wonderful. The style took my eye and I thought I looked cute.

Saturday morning and I was early. I had already unloaded my clubs before Dad turned up. As he was unloading he gave me a hug. "Good lord, look at you." It was a complement and I soaked it up. "Right young lady, we better set the rules."

I smiled. "Rules?"

He laughed loudly. "Well I suppose you are going to try and trick me into letting you use the ladies' tee?

I giggled. "Well, now that you mention it."

We talked as we walked out to the number one tee. Dad teed off and I watched in awe as he hit a beautiful drive straight up the fairway. I was just about to set up for my shot and he interrupted. "Hey, I was only joking, you can use the ladies."

I shook my head. "No thanks Dad, I want to beat you fair and square. I don't want you crying to Mom that I cheated."

My drive faded and bounced into the rough. As we walked we talked and he told me how proud he was of me. "Fran, you have really amazed me. You have very quickly established a very solid reputation over at Connie's."

"Thanks Dad." Was all I could say. I felt my heart pounding at his compliment.

He returned my smile. "Fran... Sorry, Vicki, I have done my research and I would like you to come and work with me."

I laughed. "Dad, the flattery is nice but, I've only just started. let me try to do this on my own. I don't want people saying I only made it because you are my father."

I saw a look of pride sweep his face. "You don't know how happy that makes me. Hearing you say that is exactly what I always wanted to hear."

The game went well and I carded a pretty respectable 98. Dad beat me easily as we were packing up he suggested we go in for a drink. We went back to the club rooms and had a couple of drinks which I had to buy. As we were having a drink a few of his friend's wandered in and he introduced me as his daughter Vicki. He did get a couple of strange looks from those who knew he didn't have a daughter but nothing was said. The drinks were pleasant.

It was a fantastic day and it was repeated several times over the following weekends. I loved this new relationship with Dad. For once I really felt we were connecting.

We played with a couple of his friends and that was good fun. We talked work and I found a couple of new clients. Dad, winked at me as we played. "There's more to golf than golf Vicki."

Apart from introductions that was the first time he called me Vicki. I hugged him tightly. "Thanks Dad."

He of course couldn't resist dabbling in my private life as well. He managed to slip in questions and suggestions about Livvy. He told me in no uncertain terms. "Vicki you are going to have to face up to what you want from your relationship with her. Its none of my business but were you to ask for my advice I would suggest you will not find a better girl anywhere."

"I know that Dad, but I don't know what to do. She seems to be on a different journey to me."

Grabbing my hand, and squeezing it tight, he said. "I'm no expert, when it comes to romance, but. I can only assume it's not easy to find a partner that's prepared to accept your lifestyle. Vicki, you are a very attractive young woman, however. I'm not sure many women would accept what they would have to, as your partner."

He was right damn it. I had thought about it a lot. Finding Livvy had been like winning the lottery. Plus, I missed her like crazy. I did have to figure out what to do

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,528 Followers
12