All Comments on 'Vicki's Story Ch. 05'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

An emotional roller coaster from the very beginning of Vicki’s Story just as intended. So enjoy reading and as a near hopeless romantic am hopeful for Vicki and Livvy — almost more that Livvy finds the will/way to openly embrace. Thanks for sharing this story and characters.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

So much is still left unresolved but it is great that Vicki's parents are fully on board with her life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story telling and easy to read. I don't quite get Vicki abruptly leaving when things were going so well. She should quit Constance, working for someone like that takes years off your life.

FernVillaFernVilla3 months ago

Let's hope that Grant doesn't make another appearance because nothing good will come of that story line.

The best thing that could happen is that Livvy and Vicki are spotted hand-in-hand together by Geoff and/or Larry effectively 'outing' them as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hi... I hope you are continuing the story... Emotional rollercoaster and feeling sad many times reading the pain he/she is going through... Awaiting next chapter eagerly...

Anaya Chandra

Hooked1957Hooked19573 months ago

Great character development. Story flows. CG at her best.

Hooked

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur3 months ago

I'm really enjoying the way Vicky is growing I know she is going to go through a lot more trials and tribulations but I hope the strength she's showing will help her nail her enemys to the wall

I'm hanging out for the next chapter mate to find out how Vicky handles her bitch of a boss and her rapist as there was a witness to the assault

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another great chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES