Vicki's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom's life changes forever...
641 words
3.9
39.6k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki couldn't wait to get home from her tennis lessons. Even though it was a cool morning, she still was quite sweaty and needed a shower badly. Her sports bra was cutting into her breasts. It seemed like her bra had shrunk or perhaps her breasts had gotten larger.

As she pulled into the driveway, she activated her garage door and pulled in. Her two sons, Adam and Matt, were in school at the very expensive private school they attended. That meant she had the whole house to herself.

She grabbed her bag and went inside heading straight for the master bedroom. She loved the large walk-in shower they had with the rain type shower head. She got in her room and peeled off the sweaty tennis outfit and her sports bra and panties.

As she went to turn into the bathroom, she felt herself pushed hard onto the king-sized bed and then a weight on top of her. A hand was covering her mouth before she could even scream. When she did scream, it was muffled by the hand over her mouth.

Being as petite as she is, Vicki could not move at all from the weight on top of her. Suddenly, she could feel skin against her skin. It was a chest against her back. Then she felt a bare cock against her ass. Not matter how she tried to move; Vicki could not get away from the contact. A pair of hands started to roam all over her. First, up her ribcage and onto her breasts. The fingers finding her nipples and rolling them. Then she felt pressure as the cock moved along her ass.

Then she came to the realization, she was about to be raped. It made her sick to her stomach. The legs of her attacker pushed between her thighs and spread her legs apart. One hand left her right breast and Vicki wondered what would be next. It didn't take long for her to find out.

The next she felt was his cock pushing at her pussy. He was rubbing it along her labia, and much to her chagrin, she was wet.

"You really want this, don't you? I knew you were a slut." she heard her attacker say I in a deep almost fake voice in her ear.

Then she felt it. Her labia gave way and the bulbous head of his cock entered her. Her body betrayed her; she felt her pussy get wetter to accommodate the invasion of her body. Vicki could feel how deep he was inside her. Long, slow strokes were followed by fast thrusts.

Then the ultimate betrayal happened with her body. She felt the slow tingling in her pussy of an orgasm. She could not believe this was happening to her. No, no oh no.

Her attacker was now doing long, hard thrusts into her body. Vicki could feel his cock get that extra bit of girth that men get when they are close to coming, that extra girth was now stimulating her even more and her own orgasm came crashing done. Her thighs started to quiver as they always do when she is about to cum. Her pussy clamped down on her attacker's cock causing him to cum. The feeling of his hot load made Vicki cum again. Finally, he collapsed down onto her back trying to catch his breath. Vicki was wiped out as well, physically and emotionally. She had just been raped.

Some time had passed, and Vicki felt him get off of her. She could feel him leave the bed. Vicki pushed herself up with her arms and turned in the direction of the sound of his breathing.

Her breathing almost stopped, and she felt pains in her chest. A few feet away from the edge of the bed stood her son, Adam!