Vicki's Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Vicki's life is changing...
1.5k words
4.38
10.2k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be best to read Parts 1 and 2 before reading Part 3.

This story is a work of fiction, and all characters are over 18. All characters are fictitious.

Enjoy!!

**********

There was no way she was going to let this linger. Adam had to talk to her. A soft approach would be best. Adam is a sensitive boy but what would push him to do what he did to his own mother was a mystery.

Vicki went down the hall to Adam's room. At she first she knocked. No response. She tried the door knob and much to her surprise it was unlocked. She opened the door slowly and found Adam sitting upright in his bed.

"Adam, baby, let's talk a little, OK? Mommy is not mad at you, but I need to understand why you did what you did to me. I will be very honest with you. It made me feel things that I would never have imagined."

Adam looked at his mother. Vicki watched the path of his eyes before he looked straight at her face. It seemed as if he was looking her over, as in sexually. Was her 18 year old son actually doing that?

"Dad told me something," he finally answered.

"What did he tell you," Vicki asked with raised eyebrow?

"He said that you have been cheating on him and its going to break up our family. It really upset me. He asked me if I noticed how you dress and the way you act around men. Especially the ones who come to do work around here. Then he said that you were having sex with some of them!"

"Wow," Vicki said almost speechless. "Let me tell you what is really happening, Adam. If anyone is cheating in this household its him. He is at work all day with all these young nurses around who flirt with the rich doctors. And as far as the way I dress, I have always dressed this way. I do like to show off a little but that's just me."

Adam looked at his mother. Vicki was trying to get a read on him.

"And finally, Adam, why did you attack me and literally rape me like some sort of maniac," Vicki asked?

"Because I was angry at you, based on what Dad had said. Plus, I do think you flirt and show off. So, I decided that if you are having sex with men other than Dad, then I want some, too. Even from my own mother. It was punishment, I was so angry."

Adam began to sob heavily. His hands covered his face.

"Come here, baby," Vicki said with arms extended.

Adam came to her and fell into her arms as she was propped up against the head board of his bed. His head rested on her breasts. While not being huge, Vicki still was a respectable 34D. Adam nuzzled against his mom's bosom and he calmed down. She began to rub his back just like when he was a baby.

Her nipples hardened and she could feel some wetness in her panties. Adam put his arm around her and adjusted himself closer to her. Vicki had suddenly hatched a plan. It was a good plan to allay Adam's concerns and maybe explore these feelings that her son was bringing out in her.

Vicki lifted Adam's face with her finger under his chin. Their eyes met, she leaned into him and kissed him on the lips. Not an unusual for thing for her, she always kissed her boys on the lips. But the second kiss lingered a little longer. Much more than a mother kissing her son might do. Adam responded in kind, wrapping his arms tightly around Vicki's body and kissing her back with the same intensity.

Vicki felt she should go further. She wanted to do it, maybe even needed to do it. She took Adam's hand and put it on her breast on top of her tank top. He did not resist or pull back, which is exactly what she thought would happen.

"How does that feel, Adam," Vicki asked softly, in almost a whisper? "Does Mommy's breast feel good to you? Isn't it better this way then being rough with me?"

"Yes, Mommy, it does. I am sorry if I hurt you before."

"It's ok, baby, I understand now how you were feeling," Vicki replied. She knew she was getting him on her side. No longer would he be upset with her. And that would allow her to seek the best revenge she could ever have and enjoy it too.

"Adam, would you like to play with Mommy nicely this time," Vicki continued? "Is there a part of me you would like to touch and maybe, see? If you tell me, I will do as you please."

There was a pause. Then she felt Adam loosen his arms around her so he could look at her face. With a little smile on his face he said, "Can I see and touch your tits, Mommy?"

"Of course, baby."

Vicki got up off the bed and stood in front of Adam. She grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it straight off over her head. She stood there and twirled around like she was putting on a show. Her bra had sheer cups and she knew her son could see a shadow of her nipples, which at this point were hard and pushing on the sheer cups of her bra. Once she caught a glimpse of the bulge in Adam's shorts, she reached behind her back and undid the four clasps on her bra. As it fell forward, she caught the bra on her forearms just before her nipples were to be exposed. She looked Adam straight in his eyes and let the bra fall to the floor. His reaction was priceless. His mouth dropped open, and his eyes went wide. Adam's hard cock was very obvious and it tented his shorts.

Vicki reached out and touched his cock through his shorts. Adam's cock was not unusually long but it was very thick. Vicki could barely get her hand around it.

Then she put her hand up the loose leg of his shorts and her hand was on his cock. He was not wearing any underwear.

"Touch Mommy's tits, baby, while I feel your cock," she cooed.

Adam did not hesitate for a second. He cupped both her tits in his hands and squeezed and kneading the firm tit flesh. Her nipples were poking into the palms of his hands. Vicki threw her head back and moaned slightly. This felt so good. His hand on her tits and hers on his cock.

"Adam, honey, take off your shorts. Mommy wants to give you something," Vicki said almost seductively. Adam did as she asked and laid back on the bed. She positioned her body so that her face was aligned with his now fully erect cock.

"Now, just relax. Mommy is going to make you feel better."

She brought her mouth to within an inch of Adam's cock. "What a wonderful cock this is," Vicki thought. Her mind was taking her in a direction she never thought she would go. She took a deep breath and took the bulbous cock head in her mouth. Her mouth could barely get it all, but her desire drove her to get it all in. Adam let out a slight moan as he felt his mother's mouth envelop his cock.

He had girls at school give him blowjobs, but nothing felt as good as this. Plus, it was his own mother sucking his cock. He had been having thoughts about her. That's what had driven him to rape her, using his anger at her as his motivation. But now it was purely physically and sexual.

Vicki was slowly going up and down on Adam's cock now. She was taking it until her gag reflex kicked in. Then back out until just the head was in her mouth.

Vicki could tell that Adam wasn't going to last long. She could feel the swelling in his cock and his ball sack tighten up.

"Mom, oh Mom...," Adam called out. Vicki picked up the pace and started to use her hand on him too.

"It's OK, baby. Cum for Mommy. I want to taste it; I want to taste you. Cum for me."

With that Adam let out a long groan and Vicki felt the first blast of cum hit the back of her throat. As soon as she swallowed that first shot, Adam erupted again calling out to his mother. After four good loads, she felt his body go limp and he just laid there on the bed.

Vicki let his cock go, but not before she licked him clean and swallowed every drop.

She turned to Adam and said, "Mommy is going to make dinner now. Get cleaned up."

With that she headed straight to the kitchen with a smile on her face and her bra and tank top in her hand.

TO BE CONTINUED...WATCH FOR PART 4.