Vicky on a Saturday

Story Info
We thought we had the place to ourselves ...
3k words
4.15
8.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky

My girlfriend, Gen, had a flat in Northland that she shared with two guys and a girl named Vicky. I can't recall the guy's names but one of them kept cans of baked beans, a can opener, and a spoon under his bed in case he got hungry in the night. Perhaps that's why?

The flat was a two level dwelling and had most of the "house" on the upper floor and a basement with two large bedrooms and an ensuite. The two guys had the bedrooms on the upper floor. Probably because they were closer to the food areas up there but the flat was in the baked beans guy's name so...

Gen and I worked in radio and that involved shiftwork. We were always pleased to get time off together and often planned little events when we knew we might also get some "alone time". It was a Saturday and neither of us had to work. Gen had a 9 am start on Sunday and I had all of Sunday off. The guys were away for the weekend and Vicky would be with her boyfriend Peter as usual. We had a great day at the beach and came home for an even better night. We had the house to ourselves so we had a nice steak meal with mashed potato and salad. Desert was a nice bottle of white wine and cuddles on the couch.

We'd finished the dishes and poured our first glasses of dessert. I put some soft music on the stereo and was about to invite Gen onto the couch when we both heard footsteps coming up the hall. Vicky walked into the lounge with a bottle of red wine in her hand. She walked over to the cupboard, took out a glass and filled it from the already open bottle.

"I heard the music," said Vicky, "and figured you guys would be here. My dad said only alcoholics drink on their own so I'm glad to find you guys here so I can drink in company".

I guess she noticed Gen and I exchange a slightly puzzled look because she continued, " Bloody Peter and his motorbike mates have decided to go up north for a boy's camping trip. Told me I'd be in the way... Shithead."

I looked at her and then her bottle on the bench. "And you're going to get blotto on one bottle of red?," I said. " You're a cheap date".

"I've got a couple more in the hall", she smiled as she walked to the door and fetched another two bottles. "I thought you might be the boys and I didn't want to share with them".

"We've got our own anyway", said Gen, " and we've got enough spare to get drunk... or drunk enough anyway."

Gen smiled at me as she continued, "We could all get drunk together".

We sat and sipped our wines and chatted about the nothings and everythings that friends chat about while getting slightly merry. The music we were playing was slow, sort of romantic music with reasonable rhythm. The record on the turntable finished so I got up to put on another. Vicky got up as well and came up beside me. She put her arm around my shoulders and looked over the record selection. "Put something slow we can dance to," she said.

So I did and Vicky asked me to dance with her as she started to shuffle and sway to the music. She took my hand and pulled me into the room a little. I looked over at Gen but she just smiled as she stood and slowly danced over to Vicky and me. Just as she got to us Vicky slipped her arms around my neck pressed most of her body against mine and then twirled and danced across the room to where her glass was.

Gen sidled up to me and we bumped hips and held nearside hands while we both watched Vicky take a fair slug from her wine glass and refill it. She danced like she was feeling the music but with her back to us for a few seconds before turning around and dancing back across the room. I do not remember Gen dropping my hand and moving away slightly but I distinctly remember thinking "My god Vicky can dance sexy". There was nothing overtly rude about it but the way she danced back toward me looked sexy and inviting. As she approached I spread my arms ready to dance properly with her, or at least hold her, remembering that she had put her arms around my neck a short while ago.

But Vicky danced right up to me and bumped her chest against mine. She raised her face to mine and ever so gently brushed my lips with hers. Just as I began to close my arms around her I felt her hand appear at my crotch and... zip,.. my fly was undone. With that Vicky turned about and danced away back across the room. I almost, but not quite got to feel her breast as she turned and left.

Now I'm not stupid... really I'm not...but I was a bit of an idiot back then. I think they call it naive. Anyway I zipped up my pants, turned around and got a hug and a kiss from Gen, wondered, "what was that for?" took a small gulp of wine and turned around to see Vicky empty her glass before looking at me and starting her dance back.. I remember thinking as I looked at Vicky's smile that she was going to do it again wasn't she? I'm sure of this memory because I also remember that Roger Ramrod decided to react.

Vicky seemed to pause a little longer. I'm sure she noticed my beginning erection but all she really did was unzip my fly again and escape just before I could get to feel anything for certain other than her blouse flapping past my not quite fast enough hand.

Gen snuck up behind me, put her arms around, and caressed my shirt front a bit as I pulled my zip up and thought "I hope she didn't notice that". Gen rubbed herself against my bum in a somewhat suggestive manner such that I thought "OK. Got away with it after all" and I turned around for a cuddle.

Gen, looking over my shoulder whispered, "She's coming back". Putting her hands on my shoulders Gen twirled me about to face the approaching Vicky.

Really, I must have been so dense in those days. Either that or women have some ESP type secret communication system that only needs the raising of an eye to tell a whole story. Both Gen and Vicky knew what was going on. Poor me. I still had no idea.

There was, of course, a near repeat of the previous dance pasts. The fly was undone again and Vicky danced away but just before she did she deliberately backed up to me and rubbed her arse against my crotch. At almost the same moment Gen hugged me from behind and kissed the back of my neck. "What the..." I thought, as I totally realised that Gen could not have missed any of that, and yet I get hugs and kisses?

I turned around and accepted more hugs from Gen and said, "She keeps undoing my fly" as if that explained everything.

Gen simply replied, "Well don't do it up again then".

Now you have no idea just how much sense this seemed to make for me then. "That's so brilliant," I thought, "if I don't do it up Vicky can't undo it again... problem solved."

So I left the zip down, glugged a big sip of wine, gave Gen a big kiss on the lips, and turned about in time to see Vicky almost upon me.

Not quite the same this time. For starters I had a pretty good erection that I hadn't really noticed (how does that happen?) And it turns out that Vicky wasn't really too interested in lowering my trouser zip after all. She certainly showed a lot of interest in what was standing up behind the open zip though.

Vicky had a pretty extended feel. It was so far from what I was expecting that I forgot to try and feel her up in return. Poor Roger Ramrod twitched under her hand and grew even harder. I have to admit that Gen sliding her arms up my shirt front at the same time was incredibly distracting as well and the thought that she might have observed what just happened... well perhaps that's a part of why I didn't try as well. Then, as Vicky again danced away, Gen's chin slipped over my shoulder as she sucked on my earlobe.

"Well she copped a good feel then", Gen whispered in my ear, "and you got nada ".

"Shit, shit, shit", I thought, " She noticed. I'm dead".

Gen's hand slipped over my unfastened trousers and she practically purred, "I'm pleased you gave her something big and hard to grope".

So... you're OK with this?

" Come on... She wants you almost as much as I do.... And you clearly want her" squeeze of very firm vital parts.

I looked around and watched Vicky put her empty glass down on the other side of the room. She still had her back to me and as I watched she pulled her blouse out of her short shorts and unbuttoned it to about her waist. She turned around and noticed me watching her. She smiled and touched her boobs suggestively as she danced back towards Gen and me, caressing them even more suggestively all the way over.

Gen had unhanded me and squeezed my arse as she backed away a little. Vicky slid her arms over my shoulders as she pressed her body against mine. Her head tilted slightly and she planted the most amazing wet kiss hard on my lips. She tasted vaguely of red wine but oh my god she smelled unbelievably good. Like strawberries and chocolate and where on earth did that thought come from? Without even a change of position Vicky's tongue slithered it's way into my mouth and Vicky purred. A real buzzing growly hum, just like you'd expect a lioness on heat to make.

I sucked on her tongue as my hands found their way inside her unbuttoned blouse. My palms slid lightly over her less than firm but still delightful largish breasts. Her nipples were so hard I just had to hold them between finger and thumb. Fingers are such amazing things. They can sensitively feel delicate things like nipples and ever so gently twirl them and allow the finger owner to feel the entire surface and imagine the nipples distorting just a tiny bit. Or a single finger can slide tenderly all the way around a nipple and caress the sides all over.

I love nipples and I was enjoying the entire feeling thing as Vicky slid her hand inside my undershorts and, I swear, measured Roger Ramrod with her fingers. "Shit if she rubs him now I'm likely to lose it", I thought. Vicky moaned and her whole body sort of slumped a little. It really wasn't helping. Oh my god I was horny.

I felt Gen press up behind me and her hands slid around to my front and she undid my belt and trouser button and eased my trousers open. She also reached a little further forward and unfastened Vicky's shorts so I eased my hands inside her knickers and around her soft feeling arse easing her shorts and knickers down her legs. My hand moved to her crotch and I slid my second finger into her incredibly wet slot. Vicky moaned and slowly began to sink to her knees as she cried out, "Oh take me... please take me".

I think Vicky must have lost her mind. I mean there WAS carpet on the floor but this was a long term flat for Christ sakes. The carpet would be like sandpaper to wriggle on especially with no clothes on. Both Gen and I said, "Not on this floor" at about the same time and we helped Vicky back to her feet. "My room", said Gen.

"Good idea", said Vicky adding, "Mine's a mess.

I scooped up the garments Vicky had abandoned and practically had to run to keep up.

In Gen's room the bedside lamps were on making for fairly good mood lighting. Gen was quickly undressing and Vicky had nothing on except the mostly unbuttoned blouse. As she got to the side of Gen's bed Vicky turned to me and practically ripped my clothes off me. I was trying to protect some of my clothes when a fully naked Gen joined in. The two of them stripped me naked and bodily heaved me onto the bed.

Vicky was astride my chest in seconds and slowly slid her wetness up my body towards my face. I couldn't believe she was so worked up simply from unzipping my fly a couple of times. Mind you I had the woody from hell so perhaps it figures. Roger was standing almost straight up and as Vicky slid her pussy up to my lips I felt him get warm and wet as Gen slipped her lips over him. Vicky sat back and lifted her hips up and up pushing towards my face. At the same time Gen was plastering my manhood with kisses and rubbing my hands over her boobs. I took Vicky's pussy lips into my mouth and nibbled gently.

Vicky gasped and shivered. Gen slithered her kisses from my member to Vicky's back and her hands covered one of Vicky's boobs. I was handling the other but not for long. The girls turned toward each other and started touching and kissing each other. They both kissed each other's breasts and put their hands in each other's crotch. I was just beginning to think, "mmm girls wrestling naked", when Gen started giggling and rolled onto her back. Vicky started giggling a moment later and within moments they were rolling about the bed laughing their heads off.

After a short burst of high levity they just stopped. They looked at each other and then at me and climbed over me so I had one each side. And then they both started kissing me and wandering their hands all over the place. Well actually mostly only on me. And then mostly on Roger... taking turns. Between turns they encouraged me to touch places on them.

Vicky pulled me to lying more on my side and facing her as I was kissing her face and then lay onto her back, hauling at me to encourage me to be on top of her. I was a little surprised but also encouraged when Gen helped by pushing me into position between Vicky's legs. Poor Rodger was not in a good position squashed against a hip bone so I slipped down slightly to lick one of Vicky's erect nipples and backed my hips up enough to allow Rodger to slip into the delightful gap between Vicky's two big toes. I pulled on that muscle that makes Rodger twitch a few times and he tapped on the entrance to Vicky's tunnel of love and she gasped and lifted her hips slightly off the bed. The uncircumcised, and currently covered, tip of my Rodger slid higher up her moist pussy lips and bumped over the hood part covering her clitoris. Her reaction was to shift her hands to my waist and tug at my sides as encouragement to penetrate her. Her spine pressed into the bed as she turned her hips upwards in a reflexive action to make the angles perfect.

But I was enjoying the feeling of teasing her a bit more and my wet foreskin tip slipped slowly back and forth barely parting her lips and bumping over her clitoral bump at the top of each movement. Vicky oohed and aahed with each bump and wriggled her hips following my movements trying to slurp Rodger in. After a few gasps and face kisses she said "Oh God. Please... please?"

Gen smacked my bum gently and said "Do it. Stop teasing" and then kissed the area she had smacked. I know it's awful but that was a bit of a shock. I'd almost forgotten she was there too. I didn't need more permission.

I raised my hips to lift Rodger completely off touching Vicky at all and slowly moved forward until the super sensitive tip touched her very wet slit and moved ever so slightly to position that tip between those lips right at the entrance. I very deliberately twitched Rodger a couple of times and Vicky groaned and then pushed her hips up gently and he slid into place as the foreskin peeled back allowing the pre-cum covered head of my penis to slip into a very moist place.

Vicky sucked in a couple of gasps as I withdrew the now soaking tip from her vagina and then said, "Oh fuck yes, yes, yes", as I pushed him back in a little more each time. Gen had her face right next to Vicky's and said "Good huh?", and got a "Mm hmm" from Vicky as she started to pick up the pace of her hip movements trying to grind me in as far as possible. Gen reached up and kissed me saying, "You screw her good OK?" and rolled back away from us, sitting up to observe and occasionally touch both of us.

After a short while Vicky took in a loud gasping breath and stopped breathing as her back arched and she quivered all over. That was it for poor Rodger. He pulsed and pulsed as I shot my load deep into Vicky. She gave a long, drawn out, noisy, sigh of total pleasure and collapsed back into the bed.

I kissed her gently on the lips and so did Gen as I lifted off and out of her trailing a little spill of cum over her leg. Vicky hiccoughed a couple of times and then, pushing me away slightly, leapt out of the bed and ran from the room. Gen and I looked at each other and I made a brief move to get up and follow Vicky but Gen had pure lust in her eyes and... I think I could go again...