Victor and the Society Ch. 01

Story Info
Victor's client is more than she seems...
2.8k words
4.06
1.9k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story takes place in the same world as Black Rose Society. You do not need to read the other story to enjoy this one. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1. Royal Black Rose Society

Victor stood outside the midnight black limo. He had only started his limo company a few months back. This client was his first big break. He had never been to this section of the airport before. The Limo was parked in area reserved for private jets. He watched Mrs. Rove's private plane come in for its final landing. It was larger than he had expected for a private jet. An ornate black rose was painted on the rear fin of the plane.

After the plane landed he watched as it taxied towards him. The staircase opened up and a well dressed man ran a designer suitcase down the exit steps of the jet. Behind him, a tall and imposing blond exited the jet. She wore an exquisite fur coat and huge black sunglasses, making it difficult to discern her age or her figure. Never the less, Victor found her magnetic.

Victor ran up to her and was surprised to find his voice shaken, "Mrs. Rove?" he asked.

His heart skipped a beat when she turned and took him in. "You are a cute limo driver." Mrs Rove said in a sultry exotic accent as she looked down at him. Her high heels accentuated her already tall height and made him feel like a little boy. Victor felt his face blush. "Let me take your bag ma'am," he said. Victor grabbed her designer bag from the male flight attended and helped her into the limo.

As Victor turned the limo onto the highway he stole a look at Mrs. Rove through the overhead mirror. He was met with beautiful green eyes peering back at him. Feeling intimidated, he quickly looked away and focused on the road. "How was your flight ma'am?" he said, trying to ease the tension he felt. It only made him feel more foolish when she didn't respond. What a dumb question, it was great, she flew in her own private jet!

Victor heard Mrs. Rove removing her fur coat in the back seat. He chanced a look and was rewarded. She was stunning. It was hard to tell her age, but Victor figured she was in her late thirties. She looked like a beautiful Nordic queen. Her graceful neck was draped in a luxurious diamond necklace, and her ears dripped with large pearls. She wore an elegant blue dress which strained with the most massive tits Victor had ever seen. Large hard nipples were visible despite the thick fabric.

Now that her coat was off, the smell of sweet perfume began to fill the limo. The scent stirred Victor's hormones. It made him enjoy the sensation of his suit fabric pulling against his inner thigh. Warm blood flooded his balls and brought life to his cock.

Victor chanced another look through the mirror... and he was caught again. Her green eyes stared back at him with a fierce and brilliant intensity. Bashfully, Victor looked back at the road.

"You like what you see." She said. Not a question, a fact. And spoken with complete confidence.

What a fool he felt. He was twenty five but felt like he was a teenager around this woman. "I'm sorry ma'am," was all he could muster.

"What are you sorry about?" She said, tracing a finger along her neckline.

"Nothing. For staring I guess." He mumbled.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"Victor."

"Tell me Victor, why do peasants apologize for their natural desires?"

"I'm sorry ma'am?" Victor asked confused but happy the conversation provided him an excuse to look at her.

"I give you permission to look Victor."

At first, the directness of the comment made Victor look away ashamed. He went to apologize again out of instinct but stopped himself. When did he become such a loser? "Thank you ma'am," he said instead, not really knowing how to respond.

Mrs. Rove smiled for the first time since he met her, revealing a row of pristine white teeth. "Just don't get too distracted from driving. Mr. Rove will not be pleased if anything happens to me on the way to hotel."

"Of course not ma'am," Victor stated confidently.

"Call me Jessica."

Victor met her eyes through the mirror and felt another pulse of attraction ripple through him. He couldn't believe how good she looked.... how good she smelled... the more he breathed in the more intoxicated with lust he became.

Jessica adjusted herself in the rear seat, affording Victor a better view of her legs. They were deliciously shaped, her curves apparent even beneath the expensive fabric of her dress. She removed her high heels, and released a light moan as she did so. "It feels so good to take these off," she said. Then she rubbed the delicate soles of her feet with her smooth and slender fingers.

Victor felt his cock expand within the pants of his suit. It pressed against his leg with hot throbbing blood. Before long his cock had lifted up the fabric of his pant to form a vulgar tent. The head of his dick clearly visible under the strain. It was incredibly arousing to have been given permission from such a beautiful and powerful woman to roam his eyes over her body. He ran his gaze over her mythical breasts. He imagined how bounteous they would look, naked, and exposed. He imagined flicking his tongue across her hard nipples, and taking them into his mouth to suck on them to his hearts content.

She was staring at him through the mirror, her gaze intense and unwavering, confident and sexy beyond belief. He felt so dirty for watching her, he felt so perverted, but he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Each moment she watched him eye fuck her made his cock pulse that much harder. Fuck... I've never felt such overpowering desire in my life, Victor thought. He found himself breathing in her sweet scent, in deep lusts, each breath filling his body with more maddening desire.

Victor slipped his left hand off the driving wheel to adjust his hardening boner. He had a large dick and it was straining uncomfortably against the seam of his pants. He gripped the shaft of his cock and freed it so that it could expand fully to the left of his crotch seam. This also gave his heavy balls rooms to breath and he felt them tingle with hormones and lust. His bulging sack was begging for him to open his pants and release his rock-hard cock.

Jessica's hand bag began to buzz. She reached inside and pulled her phone to her ear, answering the call in a foreign language that Victor didn't recognize. Who ever it was had her giggling and biting her lip. Probably her lucky husband.

Victor used the distraction to lower his left hand down to his bulging pants. He cupped his large balls through the suit fabric and fondled them before guiding his hand over his pants to feel his hardened shaft. What am I doing, Victor thought. Am I some kind of deviant?

Victor looked through the mirror and traced his eyes along Jessica's plump lips. They glistened as she chatted on the phone, and he caught glimpses of her pink tongue play inside her mouth as she talked. Images of his engorged dick sliding between her soft lips flashed into his mind. He would do anything to have her tongue play with his balls, and her mouth suck on his dick. She was a royal beauty, a queen, and he would die for the smallest chance to mate with her.

The jarring sound of a car horn blasted and Victor swerved the limo at the last moment to avoid a collision. How could he be so reckless? He had drifted into the other lane while he fantasized about fucking Jessica's mouth. He had almost crashed the car and gotten them seriously injured.

"Victor?! What was that?" Jessica demanded.

"A stray cat cut across the road.," Victor said, surprised at the speed of his lie. "I apologize for the fright Mrs. Rove. We had a cat growing up, I have a soft spot for them."

"Pull over the car immediately," she said with decisive authority. She then said something in her strange language on the phone and hung the call.

"Yes ma'am," Victor said sullenly. He parked the car along the side of the busy street. In front of them was a busy crosswalk with crowds of people going too and fro. My career is over, he thought as people peeked at him through the driver's window. What is wrong with me? My cock won't go down! Its raging harder than ever, have I no shame? All I want to do is stroke by cock until I empty my load and I am in public!

"Victor look at me through the mirror" she said matter of factly. "hmmm," she intoned as she studied his eyes. "I may have gone over board," she said with a devilish giggle. "Not the first time I got a cute boy in trouble."

Victor had no idea what she was talking about. He could only focus on the sensation of his balls pulsing, filling themselves with sex juice, as he looked into her beautiful eyes. He was filled with a single thought, to fuck his seed into Jessica Rove.

"Victor you are in no state to drive and it is my fault. But you lied to me and that is simply unacceptable. So before we can fix this situation you must be punished." She lifted two fingers to the side of her temple before continuing, "Remove your watch and throw it out of the window."

As crazy as the command was, and even as he intellectually knew it was insane to listen to, Victor obeyed. In fact, it gave him physical pleasure to obey, like his emotional body was being sexually stroked.

He lowered the window and threw his watch out into the street.

"Hey, watch it buddy!" "What the hell, this is a Rolex!" "Hey I found it!" "Come back here!" Someone had snatched the watch from an old man who had found it and ran off down the street into the crowd. That watch had cost Victor an entire month's salary. He wanted to cry, but all he could do was think about how bad he wanted to empty his aching balls.

A small crowd had gathered outside the car window to look at Victor. His logical mind was racing. It traded between scolding himself for being so perverted and considering whether or not he was going insane. Emotionally he was rippling with lustful energy. He watched his finger raise the window back up; the outside air was interfering with his ability to smell Jessica's sweet scent.

"Good." Jessica said, a thin smile graced her lips, which caused a jolt of erotic energy around Victors ass to erupt up through his taint and down through his balls with buzzing lust. "Now you deserve to know what is going on. I had a little too much fun with you today and pushed my.... talents a bit too far. You are more sensitive to what you peasants might call pheromones than most. You must have a nice set of balls between your legs, for a peasant that is. So... I've decided to break you all the way and take you as my thrall. You would never have been able to fully forget about me anyway with the state of your current reaction.

Victor's nose tingled with erotic energy as he took the biggest, sultriest, most sexually indulgent breath of his life. His logical mind ran with a thousand explanations for what he was hearing and experiencing but none of them made any sense. Then, it happened. His mind broke, and his emotional body took over. He began to pant and gyrate on the seat. The simple act of rubbing his ass on the seat was sending jolts of pleasure up his ass, around his balls, and through the length of his hardened dick. His entire body had become a sexual organ. His cock was so engorged that he felt a painful stretch in the skin of his dick.

Outside the occasional onlooker would stop and look at the strange behavior playing out in the limo's driver side before moving on. A young Asian woman had stopped and was now watching Victor rubbing his ass and balls against the driver seat with an enormous tent in his pants.

"Victor, stop your movements at once. I decide when and how you shall have your sexual release."

Victor stopped his grinding, and squeezed the wheel of the limo to bring himself under control. It took all of his willpower not to fuck anything and everything. His balls tightened, and his cock lifted his pants even further, pulsing with the primal urge to relieve himself.

"Good. Now I am going to offer you a rare reward. In a moment, and only when I say so, I will allow you to unzip your pants and grip your cock in your hand. When you do so you are only to look me directly in the eyes and no where else. Do you understand?"

Victor nodded stupidly, each one of her words rippled pleasure through his body. The mere thought of being able to pleasure himself in front of his queen almost caused him to explode in his pants. That he could look her in the eye as he did so... fuck, Victor heard himself think, I'm so close to cumming just thinking about it.

"Good. You may unzip your pants and worship me."

Victor half unzipped, half ripped his pants off. His cock had never looked so full and hard. His large swollen balls bounced out and onto the zipper of his suit pants as Victor's hand gripped his rock-hard shaft and began to pump. He locked eyes with Jessica Rove. He bonded with her. He became one with her. He would do anything for her. He would die for her. His only purpose was to give her his seed if and only when she desired it. The fact that she was giving him her full focus as he milked his cock for all the cum it had built up was his greatest reward.

Each pump of his sizable shaft sent ripples of pleasure through his body. Ecstatic waves of sexual tingling lust ran from the base of his ass, through his taint, through his balls, up his spine, and exploded in his skull. His ball sack bounced up and down into the palm of his hand as he fondled them with his free hand.

Outside onlookers gasped, giggled, and stopped in their tracks to watch Victor pumping his cock with reckless abandon. Victor of course was blind to this, lost to mindless hand fucking, his eyes locked on Jessica's beautiful blue eyes.

Victor felt his balls open and flood his body with the most intense orgasm of his life. He moaned like a beast as he milked his cock to release the largest load of his life. All he saw were Jessica's blue eyes, they consumed him, they made him feel so vulnerable, but so secure at the same time. "Ahhhh Jessica....," his balls tightened and his shaft twitched with pleasure as his cock shot an enormous rope of silky white cum across the front window of the car. The next load was even larger, huge milky alabaster ropes coated the window, then the steering wheel. Then another load, and another. And another. He kept shooting as his body erupted with pleasure. Each blast of cum was for Jessica. Take my seed. Take it.

After what seemed an eternity his body was spent. He was completely covered in sticky semen. The car coated in his cum. When he finally looked away he saw the shocked crowd outside his window. The heaviest shame of his life over took him as he quickly zipped up his pants. They were soaked with cum.

"I don't know what over took me," Victor said ashamed, but still on a high from having relieved himself. "Can I drive now? Jessica?"

"I may reward you with the privilege of calling me Jessica in the future, but for now you are to call me Master when we are alone, and Mrs. Rove when we are in public. And yes, you may drive."

"Yes Master," Victor said as he pulled the limo back on the road and towards the hotel.

"You will be more tired than you ever have in your entire life tomorrow. Take a few days to recover. After that you are to report to this address," Jessica handed Victor a business card. "You work for me now."

"Yes Master."

End of Chapter 1: The Royal Black Rose Society